News + Discussions relating to race (no racism)

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-19-2013, 04:29 PM         #101
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats funny cause on the consensus it appears u can choose mixed

ahhh i get it

"historical colloquialism"

ok
 5 years ago '05        #102
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 Minister said:
how so?
Well I guess you are an idiot.
 5 years ago '07        #103
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194
Things change for political or statistical purposes everyday, B. That don't mean things change culturally. The apples don't fall too far from the trees.
 5 years ago '09        #104
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
If you think black people can't be racist, you are an idiot.
ALL non-whites are prejudice NOT racist. White people are racist being that it implies disliking/hate etc + a system to keep this construct in place.

ALL non-whites are REACTING of the actions of the ones who started racism.

Even the dictionary gives it's own objective evidence
***Dictionary:
rac·ism
[rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA
noun
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
 5 years ago '09        #105
space
space
space
 Minister said:
Lets say my father was white and my mother's black

or vice versa

would that make me black or black and white mixed?
Genotype talks. Negroids have dominate genes and this even show in the "mixed" child usually through phenotype itself since this is observable.
 02-20-2013, 09:23 AM         #106
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
ALL non-whites are prejudice NOT racist. White people are racist being that it implies disliking/hate etc + a system to keep this construct in place.

ALL non-whites are REACTING of the actions of the ones who started racism.

Even the dictionary gives it's own objective evidence
***Dictionary:
rac·ism
[rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA
noun
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
So if a black or any other non white person believes their race is superior to another that makes them prejudice and not racist?

Ive seen your pro black posts before so I know exactly what ur tryna do by sayign Blacks cant be racist.. read the 2 definitions below and tell me how a black person who thinks their race is superior is not racist and is instead prejudiced.

Racism- Racism is usually defined as views, practices and actions reflecting the belief that humanity is divided into distinct biological groups called races and that members of a certain race share certain attributes which make that group as a whole less desirable, more desirable, inferior or superior.[1][2][3]

Prejudice-The word prejudice refers to prejudgement: i.e. making a decision before becoming aware of the relevant facts of a case. In recent times, the word has come to be most often used to refer to preconceived, usually unfavorable, judgments toward people or a person because of gender, social class, age, disability, religion, s3xuality, race/ethnicity, language, nationality or other personal characteristics.
 02-20-2013, 09:39 AM         #107
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Genotype talks. Negroids have dominate genes and this even show in the "mixed" child usually through phenotype itself since this is observable.
Wrong once again... please research Genetics and not pro black ideology.... if there were such thing as the dominant gene than the child would come out as dark as their black parent not a lighter shade.

There is no such thing as black skin gene and white skin gene. There are many genes that decide the pigmentation of skin.

"Since 1910 researches have known that human skin pigmentation is "Polygenic"(Pertaining to two or more genes. As opposed to monogenic").

It is not as simple as black vs white equals black. Infact that is impossible.

Since a very dark skinned black person who has offspring with a very light skinned white person will never produce a very dark skinned black offspring. And them genes will be lost forever. However the same is not true the other way around.

We have known that complexion is polygenic, rather than the result of one gene with many alleles, because breeding of palest with darkest yields a spectrum of offspring genotypes from the same parents

We have known that human pigmentation genes are additive and codominant because half the offspring of differently skin-toned parents have a complexion between that of their parents (no matter how similar the parents).

Several independent genes must work in concert to produce the deepest complexion-the extreme of the darkness adaptation.

Where knowledge has improved over the past century has been in precisely how many genes are involved and their specific loci.

As of 1998, five human pigmentation genes had been identified. Their symbols and genome loci are: "TYR" at 11q14-21, "TYRP1" at 9p23, "TYRP2" at 13q31-32, "P" at 15q11.2-12, and "MC1R" at 16q24.3 (Sturm, Box, and Ramsay 1998).

Many things can go wrong and, when they do, the result is a lighter complexion. For instance, deleterious mutations at the five loci above result in various forms of albinism,

But no genetic defect can make the child of light-skinned parents come out dark.

Another words. You need two dark parents to produce a dark child. But you don't need two white parents to produce a white child.

Also. Black vs white = most likely equals brown. So neither skin tone wins."

Source:

Last edited by mastakillah21; 02-20-2013 at 11:39 AM..
 02-20-2013, 11:40 AM         #108
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Scouser are you bein a d!ck or just posting the source lol
 5 years ago '08        #109
thetfd 1470 heat pts1470
space
space
$3,600 | Props total: 6139 6139

[video - click to view]

This vid discusses the African American inventor of digital cell phone technology and THE engineer responsible for this multi-billion dollar industry. Shows how almost nobody else had the vision to see the potential and even Bell Telephone was not interested in exploring the technology which was formerly used primarily for radio communications only.
 5 years ago '09        #110
space
space
space
 mastakillah21 said:
So if a black or any other non white person believes their race is superior to another that makes them prejudice and not racist?

Ive seen your pro black posts before so I know exactly what ur tryna do by sayign Blacks cant be racist.. read the 2 definitions below and tell me how a black person who thinks their race is superior is not racist and is instead prejudiced.

Racism- Racism is usually defined as views, practices and actions reflecting the belief that humanity is divided into distinct biological groups called races and that members of a certain race share certain attributes which make that group as a whole less desirable, more desirable, inferior or superior.[1][2][3]

Prejudice-The word prejudice refers to prejudgement: i.e. making a decision before becoming aware of the relevant facts of a case. In recent times, the word has come to be most often used to refer to preconceived, usually unfavorable, judgments toward people or a person because of gender, social class, age, disability, religion, s3xuality, race/ethnicity, language, nationality or other personal characteristics.
My initial post that you replied to comes from dictionary.com. Again, you must have hatred + a system designed to maintain those methods. Nothing you can do to change the definition. The difference is whites have a system, policy and government designed to maintain and carry out their hatred constructs against minorities.

No one is "trying" to do anything....many posts above mines stated the same thing why didn't you reply to them?
 5 years ago '09        #111
space
space
space
 mastakillah21 said:
Wrong once again... please research Genetics and not pro black ideology.... if there were such thing as the dominant gene than the child would come out as dark as their black parent not a lighter shade.

There is no such thing as black skin gene and white skin gene. There are many genes that decide the pigmentation of skin.

"Since 1910 researches have known that human skin pigmentation is "Polygenic"(Pertaining to two or more genes. As opposed to monogenic").

It is not as simple as black vs white equals black. Infact that is impossible.

Since a very dark skinned black person who has offspring with a very light skinned white person will never produce a very dark skinned black offspring. And them genes will be lost forever. However the same is not true the other way around.

We have known that complexion is polygenic, rather than the result of one gene with many alleles, because breeding of palest with darkest yields a spectrum of offspring genotypes from the same parents

We have known that human pigmentation genes are additive and codominant because half the offspring of differently skin-toned parents have a complexion between that of their parents (no matter how similar the parents).

Several independent genes must work in concert to produce the deepest complexion-the extreme of the darkness adaptation.

Where knowledge has improved over the past century has been in precisely how many genes are involved and their specific loci.

As of 1998, five human pigmentation genes had been identified. Their symbols and genome loci are: "TYR" at 11q14-21, "TYRP1" at 9p23, "TYRP2" at 13q31-32, "P" at 15q11.2-12, and "MC1R" at 16q24.3 (Sturm, Box, and Ramsay 1998).

Many things can go wrong and, when they do, the result is a lighter complexion. For instance, deleterious mutations at the five loci above result in various forms of albinism,

But no genetic defect can make the child of light-skinned parents come out dark.

Another words. You need two dark parents to produce a dark child. But you don't need two white parents to produce a white child.

Also. Black vs white = most likely equals brown. So neither skin tone wins."

Source:
Wiki answers? I shouldn't even waste a lot of paragraphs with you because you quoted something directly from wiki answers that is the same as quoting from yahoo answers
I thought you were actually going to state on your own merit of research and evidence.

Negroids have dominant genes. Negroids are the original to humans in general. Even found in every Y chromosomes mutation today. Everybody is a variant from it. Dominant does not equal "automatic" darker skin or darkness I never said that.

5 years ago '09        #112
space
space
space
 Scouser said:
ahhhh
This is what makes dialogues complex ON Boxden. So, you carefully pointed that out to attempt to justify another thread relating to definitions?

Let's do this since you don't get it. I said that to him because I am tired of repeating myself yet you come and pick it out to make a point from another thread. Technically speaking definitions and words can change because of certain basis by PRACTICALITY and the observance of it. What I meant to HIM is that objective evidence out proves practical subjective constructs of words and definitions to describe them just like the word KARMA definition extended. However, one can change definitions and words because it is subjective and set to understand and describe our surroundings.

To see what I mean by this technical statement see below reference as proof:

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 02-20-2013 at 02:42 PM..
 02-20-2013, 02:47 PM         #113
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
My initial post that you replied to comes from dictionary.com. Again, you must have hatred + a system designed to maintain those methods. Nothing you can do to change the definition. The difference is whites have a system, policy and government designed to maintain and carry out their hatred constructs against minorities.

No one is "trying" to do anything....many posts above mines stated the same thing why didn't you reply to them?
Thats not what the definition says tho.. heres another definition from Websters Dictionary

Definition of RACISM
1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2: racial prejudice or discrimination

Another from the Oxford Dictionary

Definition of racism
noun
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races. •prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one’s own race is superior:

So miss me with that sh*t you know exactly what you were trying to do by sayin that blacks and other colors cant be racist and I only responded to your post cuz Ive responded to the others in different threads regarding the same subject.
 5 years ago '09        #114
space
space
space
 Scouser said:
lol i aint messing with you
i am over here defending you against NYSE03
not that you need it - you hold your own Sis
Oh okay I thought you was talking about some threads some days ago. Disregard.

5 years ago '09        #115
space
space
space
 mastakillah21 said:
Thats not what the definition says tho.. heres another definition from Websters Dictionary

Definition of RACISM
1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2: racial prejudice or discrimination

Another from the Oxford Dictionary

Definition of racism
noun
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races. •prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one’s own race is superior:

So miss me with that sh*t you know exactly what you were trying to do by sayin that blacks and other colors cant be racist and I only responded to your post cuz Ive responded to the others in different threads regarding the same subject.

DICTIONARY.COM

Further more, which group of people started this IDEOLOGY of being superior?

rac·ism
[rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA
noun

hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

02-20-2013, 02:58 PM         #116
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Wiki answers? I shouldn't even waste a lot of paragraphs with you because you quoted something directly from wiki answers that is the same as quoting from yahoo answers
I thought you were actually going to state on your own merit of research and evidence.

Negroids have dominant genes. Negroids are the original to humans in general. Even found in every Y chromosomes mutation today. Everybody is a variant from it. Dominant does not equal "automatic" darker skin or darkness I never said that.

for the record I didnt actually search on wiki answers.. I was on google and that was one of many articles that came up supporting my arguement but anyway here are some quotes from the exact same articles you quoted in your post...

Many of the 50,000 to 100,000 genes we each carry are similar from one person to the next. However, it is the mix of genes we possess, determined by parentage, which makes us all uniquely individual.
The reason we are not carbon copies of our siblings - except in the case of identical twins - is because during conception each parent passes on half of his or her genes to the unborn child.

Read more:

Tell me where it says the black gene is dominant?

another

In other words, ''white people'' do not share a common genetic heritage; instead, they come from different lineages that migrated from Africa and Asia. Such mixing is true for every race. ''All living humans go back to one common ancestor in Africa,'' explains Paabo. ''But if you look at any history subsequent to that,'' then every group is a blend of shallower pedigrees. So, he says, ''I might be closer in my DNA to an African than to another European in the street.'' Genetics, he concludes, ''should be the last nail in the coffin for racism.''

Where in that statement does it say that the black genes are dominant?
 02-20-2013, 03:00 PM         #117
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
DICTIONARY.COM

Further more, which group of people started this IDEOLOGY of being superior?

rac·ism
[rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA
noun

hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

and what? Can you not read the 1st and 3rd points of the definition.. you are misinterpreting the 2nd point anyway
 02-20-2013, 03:21 PM         #118
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It means exactly how it reads. A POLICY - (see definition of policy ) or system of government ( this is what you guys are hung up on and misinterpreting) ETC ( means similar words to whats listed) based upon fostering such a docterine aka a belief system, ideology that is based upon discrimination.

So a black group with the ideology/belief/policy that blacks are superior would infact be classified as racist.

You see word government and ignore the rest of the definition and believe cuz white people are in control of this government ( even tho the Pres is mixed) that they hold the power and can only be racist. Tell me what other word you would search for and pick only 1 of the 3 points used for defining said word? Exactly my point.. All you are doing is picking and chosing and intepreting something to support your arguement
 5 years ago '08        #119
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7

[pic - click to view]

Barack Obama is widely known as the United States' first black president. But is he really the country's first African-American commander-in-chief?

Of course author Toni Morrison famously declared that former president Bill Clinton was really the nation's first black head of state, however, rumor has it there are six other former presidents who had African-American ancestry.

Several scholars have discussed the genealogy of these presidents in the past, and the debate was reignited after Obama was elected in 2008.

Check out the slideshow below for a list of former heads of state who allegedly were descendants of African-Americans.

[pic - click to view]

Thomas Jefferson
In his 19-page pamphlet 'The Five Negro Presidents,' Joel A. Rogers wrote that the country's third president was described by a political opponent as the "son of a half-breed Indian squaw and a Virginia mulatto father."

It is no secret that Jefferson fathered children with his slave Sally Hemmings from his Monticello residence. However, any evidence of African ancestry remains unconfirmed.

Jefferson allegedly destroyed all papers, portraits and personal effects of his mother when she died.

[pic - click to view]

Andrew Jackson
In his 2001 book, 'Black People And Their Place in History,' Dr. Leroy Vaughn cites an article written in the Virginia Magazine of History that the country's seventh president was the son of an Irish woman who married a black man. The magazine also stated that Jackson's oldest brother had been sold as a slave.

This a.ssertion remains unconfirmed.

[pic - click to view]

Abraham Lincoln
The country's 16th president is widely known as "The Great Emancipator," but in his book, Rogers wrote that Lincoln was in fact the illegitimate son of an African man, and that his mother was said to have admitted that he was the progeny of a black man.

This a.ssertion has yet to be confirmed.

[pic - click to view]

Warren Harding
The country's 29th president, never denied his black heritage. According to Rogers, "Harding had black ancestors between both sets of parents. William Chancellor, a white professor of economics and politics at Wooster College in Ohio, wrote a book on the Harding family genealogy and identified Black ancestors among both parents of President Harding. Justice Department agents allegedly bought and destroyed all copies of this book. Chancellor also said that Harding's only academic credentials included education at Iberia College, which was founded in order to educate fugitive slaves."

[pic - click to view]

Calvin Coolidge
In his book, Dr. Vaughn claimed that the nation's 30th president also had black ancestry, writing Coolidge "claimed his mother was dark because of mixed Indian ancestry. Coolidge's mother's maiden name was ‘Moor’, in Europe the name was given to all blacks. Dr. Auset Bakhufu says that by 1800 the New England Indian was hardly any longer pure Indian, because they had mixed so often with Blacks."

[pic - click to view]

Dwight D. Eisenhower
Dr. Auset Bakhufu includes the 34th president in his book 'Six Black Presidents: Black Blood : White Masks USA,' saying Eisenhower's mother, Ida Elizabeth Stover Eisenhower, an anti-war advocate, was part black.

Last edited by supervillain; 02-20-2013 at 03:53 PM..
 02-20-2013, 04:10 PM         #120
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"created by a white man"

"source?"

"presidents have no power anyway"

[pic - click to view]

Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy