News + Discussions relating to race (no racism)

most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
52 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #1141
4cornerspt.2 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,413 | Props total: 12 12
I mean dude was bullsh*tting with that knife though,n*gga should have just got on the damn ground,he had plenty time to comply but he wanted to play around and sh*t...
 4 years ago '04        #1142
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
space
$23,364 | Props total: 12425 12425
 4cornerspt.2 said:
I mean dude was bullsh*tting with that knife though,n*gga should have just got on the damn ground,he had plenty time to comply but he wanted to play around and sh*t...
It's different when someone has mental issues.

I mean there were 8 mufukahs there. Not one of them had a stun gun? Why they always gotta use lethal means first? I know they're all pus*y and scared to get cut, but seriously, pepper spray, taze, something man. sh*t isn't cool.
 4 years ago '04        #1143
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,933 | Props total: 2132 2132
 4cornerspt.2 said:
I'm fu*k the police all day everyday. But sometimes you gotta listen to their demands. It could save your life
 4 years ago '14        #1144
Sphynx 158 heat pts158
space
space
$7,938 | Props total: 23931 23931
 lb99 said:
i don't call successful n*ggas cornballs. most people i know don't either. there are some dumb n*ggas who do tho. every black person aint got that dumb n*gga mentality but there are too many that do. you cant put that sh*t on all black people.
not all black people champion that dumb sh*t. just like not all white people support the dumb sh*t that some white people do. over-generalization is a mufukka.
who defines drug dealing, k!lling and scamming as "real n*gga" traits besides dumb n*ggas? not the average intelligent black person.
i didn't say i don't understand why progress isn't made. i commented on how we got to this state. some of these reasons i listed are why we are some of the reasons why we are still in a fu*ked up position. personal accountability is another (huge) one of those reasons. i understand that it is on us to do better and we can't do better doing the dumb sh*t that too many of us do. but you can't deny that all that sh*t i listed is true either. its two sides to the coin.
I applaud this response
 4 years ago '09        #1145
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,344 | Props total: 928 928
fu*k those cowards and the cowards agreeing and seeing the victim in the wrong. I want war
 4 years ago '14        #1146
Mutant Boy 116 heat pts116
space
space
$23,053 | Props total: 12286 12286
Didn't read
 4 years ago '12        #1147
Kwestluv91 219 heat pts219
space
space
$8,218 | Props total: 7543 7543
while a knife can be seen as a legitimate threat, using lethal force should be a last resort. many police officers come from a military background and are trained in hand to hand combat, and could very easily disarm someone carrying a pen knife, or even a handgun. the man had mental problems, and in situations like this, while its not possible to find out if he has anything immediately, i would a.ssume that is a major factor to anyone who is not listening to what 8 police officers say
 4 years ago '09        #1148
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
Even a pus*y n*gga got more heart than a pig and that's saying something.
 4 years ago '09        #1149
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 lb99 said:
violence is part of american culture. its not specific to blacks. our military has always been mostly white and they have k!lled up a lotta sh*t.
we do k!ll each other too fukkin much but its not all black people who participate in this nonsense. just the dumb mufukas. most black people work and are not depending on the system. and there are PLENTY of white folks who get a.ssistance.
lets ignore when and how black folks got to this sorry a.ss state that a lot (not all) of us are in. it aint like anybody ever plotted on us or passed laws against our well being or helped ship cocaine in our neighborhoods, or k!lled any leaders who truly tried to help, or infiltrate our positive organizations and dismantle the sh*t from the inside, or set up school systems that give our kids disadvantages from kindergarten through graduation, or tell us the way we talk, walk, look and our very existence is wrong. or lock us up disproportionately and ruin our families. or deny us gainful employment because of prejudice. or brainwash us into believing that white jesus would fix all our problems if we "just let go and let god". or help promote bullsh*t and ignorance by selling the gangsta lifestyle to our youth through entertainment. naw they never destroyed the black family structure by selling families to different masters or denying blacks the right marry and care for their children properly during their forced servitude.
@ that response and the others you responded too. Felt like I was reading @ words, props bruh!
 4 years ago '04        #1150
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$23,467 | Props total: 4989 4989
 Afrocentric said:
So you can acknowledge the negative but completely ignore the positive? Whats the point in that? Why do the stereotypical outlooks stick to us but the positive factors of our entire society get overlooked? I promise you these days it's more black people like you holding us back then any other demographic. Agree to disagree sure you do.
SMH and SMH.Be delusional and dont blame the actual people holding you back if you want to.

College and graduate rates rising is a great thing 100% but that shouldve been happening.Dont act like it aint more n*ggas fu*king it up for us than good dudes trying to progress in life.

My whole point was it shouldve have never got this bad.
 4 years ago '04        #1151
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
It's different when someone has mental issues.

I mean there were 8 mufukahs there. Not one of them had a stun gun? Why they always gotta use lethal means first? I know they're all pus*y and scared to get cut, but seriously, pepper spray, taze, something man. sh*t isn't cool.
Yea its like guns has replaced all other devices first

fu*ked up.
 4 years ago '04        #1152
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
 Afrocentric said:
Should've been happening? There are 40 million plus blacks in America. You want to push that bullsh*t out look that a majority of blacks are embracing this "thug culture" when you have no real proof. Not one member of my entire family is a "thug". Sure some have made mistakes, but just like everyone else in the world they had to find their own way. Most blacks are hardworking individual who may like hip-hop, but don't aspire to kingpins or gang bangers. For example I work at the number 3 drug distribution company in the world. And the amount of blacks who work at my branch location make up about 95% of the population. That's easily 6-700 of black men and woman who are highly intelligent and who are striving for something more. The amount of bums or cats that I know who are just intent on being a bum or menace to society I can count on one hand. This is fact. To say that you honestly believe that most black people are out selling drugs, living on welfare, and or gangbanging, lets me know you don't know to many blacks at all. This is even more evident at the realization that you base your belief system on popular mainstream depictions of the black race.
Nah been black all my life and raised around 95% black folks all my life.But nah I never said that most blacks are on welfare or thugs or gangbanging but my thing is we shouldve never been wrapped up in that culture or fell for the traps set for us.

Congrats on that job and maybe you are right and I am just focusing on the youth/folks around me and not the bigger picture.I just wish the image of us wasnt so negative.

props tho fam.
 4 years ago '13        #1153
yourlifeisalie 
space
space
$7,349 | Props total: 3122 3122
Damn. cops are fu*king animals.
 4 years ago '10        #1154
acegutta22 204 heat pts204
space
space
$8,992 | Props total: 6805 6805
I grew up in the twin Cities and it a great place but the school system and the police are racist as hell
 4 years ago '10        #1155
ElevateOne 65 heat pts65
space
space
$1,743 | Props total: 2022 2022
fu*k the police
 4 years ago '13        #1156
lb99 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,789 | Props total: 2427 2427
 Afrocentric said:
Only because it goes along with your wack a.ss out look. Everybody wants blacks to work harder despite the obstacles that are put in front of them, instead of demanding that those who put those obstacles there. TO STOP fu*kING DOING IT. Self Accountability goes both ways. But keep pushing that self hating mentality. If you honestly believe that changing who we are a race will bring more whites into our favor, then you don't understand racism at all.
i really aint want that weak a.ss n*ggas applause. he just singled out the part that fit that punk a.ss sh*t he always talkin and he will continue to deny the other sh*t bout all the bullsh*t thats been intentionally thrown at us
 4 years ago '14        #1157
Sphynx 158 heat pts158
space
space
 Afrocentric said:
Only because it goes along with your wack a.ss out look. Everybody wants blacks to work harder despite the obstacles that are put in front of them, instead of demanding that those who put those obstacles there. TO STOP fu*kING DOING IT. Self Accountability goes both ways. But keep pushing that self hating mentality. If you honestly believe that changing who we are a race will bring more whites into our favor, then you don't understand racism at all.
What are you even talking about?

Where did I say anything about the "favor" or acceptance of "whites"?

How does self/community-betterment = looking for white approval?

You're an idiot
 4 years ago '14        #1158
Sphynx 158 heat pts158
space
space
 lb99 said:
i really aint want that weak a.ss n*ggas applause. he just singled out the part that fit that punk a.ss sh*t he always talkin and he will continue to deny the other sh*t bout all the bullsh*t thats been intentionally thrown at us
Too late. As much as you hate to admit we have partially similar views. Accept it
 4 years ago '13        #1159
yourlifeisalie 
space
space
$7,349 | Props total: 3122 3122
yet white people want black people to stop acting like a victim
 4 years ago '13        #1160
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,560 | Props total: 6069 6069
 banga said:
This teacher in had in elementary school used to make sit in the hallway every other day.

It's not even just in Minneapolis. If you're black driving through one of these lilly a.ss white suburbs, it's damn near automatic your plates are getting ran. The pigs don't even try to hide that sh*t either.
Why are there so many somalian dudes in minny? I went there last year and i swear errybody was african. Couldnt find no black bars that was just normal black bars
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
67 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
621 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy