News + Discussions relating to race (no racism)

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '11        #1121
Sin 1263 heat pts1263
space
space
$18,462 | Props total: 39350 39350
The teachers taken this L he should have explained how slaves from Africa made it to the Caribbean instead of jumping to calling them ******
 3 years ago '06        #1122
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,074 | Props total: 18878 18878

[pic - click to view]

A county investigator in Georgia said this week that he will resign after he was called a “racist” for a Facebook rant blaming a 1-year-old boy’s shooting death on “black culture.”

Over the weekend, 1-year-old Rodrickus Robinson was shot to death when he was caught in the crossfire of a gunf!ght in an Atlanta neighborhood.

Clayton County Investigator David Daniel responded to the shooting by posting remarks on WSB-TV’s Facebook page.

“Violence with guns is unfortunately a part of the black culture and will never get better until the government stops supporting them and they are taught to work for what they get and not take from others,” he wrote.

Several Facebook commenters lashed out by calling the remarks “racist.”

“It had nothing to do with the child when it should have been all about the child,” Stephanie Morgan explained to WSB-TV.

Clayton County District Attorney Tracy Graham Lawson suspended Daniel, and informed him in a disciplinary notice that she intended to have him fired.

Keith Martin, who is Daniel’s attorney, insisted on Tuesday that his client would resign instead of being fired.

“We are going to tender to Mrs. Lawson a letter of resignation,” Martin said.

“I do not believe that you will see David again in any social media,” the attorney added.
 3 years ago '13        #1123
PrincessCadance 
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 1593 1593
"All-male club"?

Boy was gettin his chocolate tunnel played with in there

3 years ago '10        #1124
acegutta22 199 heat pts199
space
space
$8,334 | Props total: 5451 5451
Im convinced that he is fu#kin john McCain
 3 years ago '13        #1125
lb99 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,708 | Props total: 2083 2083
violence is part of american culture. its not specific to blacks. our military has always been mostly white and they have k!lled up a lotta sh*t.
we do k!ll each other too fukkin much but its not all black people who participate in this nonsense. just the dumb mufukas. most black people work and are not depending on the system. and there are PLENTY of white folks who get a.ssistance.
lets ignore when and how black folks got to this sorry a.ss state that a lot (not all) of us are in. it aint like anybody ever plotted on us or passed laws against our well being or helped ship cocaine in our neighborhoods, or k!lled any leaders who truly tried to help, or infiltrate our positive organizations and dismantle the sh*t from the inside, or set up school systems that give our kids disadvantages from kindergarten through graduation, or tell us the way we talk, walk, look and our very existence is wrong. or lock us up disproportionately and ruin our families. or deny us gainful employment because of prejudice. or brainwash us into believing that white jesus would fix all our problems if we "just let go and let god". or help promote bullsh*t and ignorance by selling the gangsta lifestyle to our youth through entertainment. naw they never destroyed the black family structure by selling families to different masters or denying blacks the right marry and care for their children properly during their forced servitude.
 3 years ago '11        #1126
CoochieCrook 
space
space
$2,937 | Props total: 2762 2762
There's a million reasons why black people are fu*ked up, but your rant, while true is just blaming "the man". People can do right when they want to.
 3 years ago '14        #1127
Sphynx 150 heat pts150
space
space
$5,226 | Props total: 7828 7828
 lb99 said:
violence is part of american culture. its not specific to blacks. our military has always been mostly white and they have k!lled up a lotta sh*t.
we do k!ll each other too fukkin much but its not all black people who participate in this nonsense. just the dumb mufukas. most black people work and are not depending on the system. and there are PLENTY of white folks who get a.ssistance.
lets ignore when and how black folks got to this sorry a.ss state that a lot (not all) of us are in. it aint like anybody ever plotted on us or passed laws against our well being or helped ship cocaine in our neighborhoods, or k!lled any leaders who truly tried to help, or infiltrate our positive organizations and dismantle the sh*t from the inside, or set up school systems that give our kids disadvantages from kindergarten through graduation, or tell us the way we talk, walk, look and our very existence is wrong. or lock us up disproportionately and ruin our families. or deny us gainful employment because of prejudice. or brainwash us into believing that white jesus would fix all our problems if we "just let go and let god". or help promote bullsh*t and ignorance by selling the gangsta lifestyle to our youth through entertainment. naw they never destroyed the black family structure by selling families to different masters or denying blacks the right marry and care for their children properly during their forced servitude.

Anymore "go-to" excuses you'd like to list, or do you think you covered them all?

Cuz the same dudes who gon come in here and co-sign this gon be in another section 10 minutes later talking bout

"XY&Z aint a 'real n*gga' cuz he never 'put in no work' in the streets"

And calling n*gga who made the right choices to be successful in life "cornball brother" this and that.

Simply put, black people champion behaviors that happen across racial boundaries but are seen as deviant amongst those other races.

Drug dealing, k!lling, scamming the system. All traits of "real n*ggas". Going to school, doing the right thing, speaking like you're educated, advancing in life, well that's for cornballs. Then everybody acts like they cant fathom why no progress is ever made. Then wanna pull out a laundry list full of excuses
 3 years ago '10        #1128
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
 lb99 said:
 3 years ago '13        #1129
RIP4SBG 128 heat pts128
space
space
$10,056 | Props total: 11114 11114
Some dude shot a new born in the head while hunting recently and another dude k!lled a shorty playing "gun tag". Lil white girl k!lled her instructor with a Uzi too and plenty more sh*t. But of course it's our culture
 3 years ago '13        #1130
RIP4SBG 128 heat pts128
space
space
 Sphynx said:

Anymore "go-to" excuses you'd like to list, or do you think you covered them all?

Cuz the same dudes who gon come in here and co-sign this gon be in another section 10 minutes later talking bout

And calling n*gga who made the right choices to be successful in life "cornball brother" this and that.

Simply put, black people champion behaviors that happen across racial boundaries but are seen as deviant amongst those other races.

Drug dealing, k!lling, scamming the system. All traits of "real n*ggas". Going to school, doing the right thing, speaking like you're educated, advancing in life, well that's for cornballs. Then everybody acts like they cant fathom why no progress is ever made. Then wanna pull out a laundry list full of excuses
 3 years ago '04        #1131
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
 lb99 said:
Bruh I am as pro black as it is on here and have written many of paragraphs on here about what happened to us and what we need to do to fix it.

Its is all on us and nobody is to blame now.We fu*ked as a people and we doomed ourselves.Ofcourse everything you mentioned is true but still we had so many examples of how to get the american dream the right way or even looking at other immigrants coming over here and succeeding,opening stores and hell even succeeding more than us in our own neighborhoods lol.We couldve passed that wealth on to our kids and future generations to gain some power.Now so many black people are getting kicked out there own neighborhood they was born and raised in and prolly cant ever afford to move back there again.But thats cause we dont take care of our communities and properties and these w**** folks aint gon let you fu*k up their money and cities.Cant blame em.I just shake my head when I drive through the hood nowadays.In 6 months to a year sh*t be replaced wit having hi rise condo's and upscale restaurants.

How the fu*k did drugs,violence,going to jail,having no education and having millions of fu*king kids at a young age become a good idea and so prominent for us?

That ain't no wrong stereotype on us.

Although it affects every race unlike w**** people we dont have power and fit in everywhere,unlike hispanics we dont believe in family first and hard work ethic, and unlike asians and indians we dont push education like crazy.sh*t you gotta have 1 of them attributes atleast.Bruh I just sit back and thank god we have excelled in sports and entertainment because if we didnt so many more lives would be lost and I don't know where we would be.

You dont even have to follow those examples tho just do right and raise your family like it should be raised.

No lie tho,I be sitting back pissed at all this and always say damn black people are so dumb as a whole.We were villains and people put a fake stereotype on us and what we do?We became it over time,especially now because so much of it is true and gaining at a rapid pace.

Now,I will say that society,entertainment and technology fu*ked up everybody and we are all fu*ked but still we should be in a better position and more respected now.I mean just 60 years ago were considered worthless and was being lynched in the streets like it was nothing.You trying to tell me this is what our families and people fought for?

W**** people no doubt planned this out and fu*king executed it 100% perfectly especially with drugs in the community and pushing the gangster/thug rap/hiphop imaging.We are so brainwashed and still feed into.The funny thing tho is w**** people support rap sales and concerts more than anybody but they know at the end of the day it is just entertainment and don't live it or be so easily influenced now.But then again it is all of society as well.

I just think we have been the main ones hurting ourselves for damn near 40 years and it is at the point that I honestly don't think we can turn back and get this youth in shape to better our image and well being.To many dumb motherfu*kers are having kids and these chicks stay picking dudes that wont be in the child's life and or they are in a bad position or bad neighborhood.Also women are so wrapped up in social media now that they aint even paying attention to the kids and the tv is raising them.They still young and trying to fu*king party.

Idk fam I just think it couldve all been so simple.I do think if more Black celebs with power start portraying a positive image and positive objectives that it could change us quickly.But I think they would be blackballed or paid to stop.It seems like there are no trustworthy black voices and hasnt been since malcolm and martin.

All we got to do is unify and support our own but that seems impossible now.Got damn that is a long rant.

Last edited by ddash; 10-30-2014 at 02:50 AM..
 3 years ago '13        #1132
RIP4SBG 128 heat pts128
space
space
I just think we have been the main ones hurting ourselves for damn near 40 years and it is at the point that I honestly don't think we can turn back and get this youth in shape to better our image and well being.To many dumb motherfu*kers are having kids and these chicks stay picking dudes that wont be in the child's life and or they are in a bad position or bad neighborhood.Also women are so wrapped up in social media now that they aint even paying attention to the kids and the tv is raising them.They still young and trying to fu*king party.
Black graduation rates have been rising and black crime has steadily been declining. sh*t like that matters. I literally laugh at n*ggas when I see sh*t like this. The internet and it's constant 24 hour news got y'all thinking sh*t getting worse when that's the complete opposite. Like that sh*t charles Barkley was spewing. Any n*gga that experienced that type of sh*t he was talking about experienced that sh*t 20-30 years ago. My generation don't trip on MFs wanting to learn, graduating is a big thing that your peers up top you for and of course being in college, and also employment. For every 1 young n*gga rappin about sellin bricks it's 50 other young n*ggas sitting in school, sitting at work, raising they kids, graduating etc.

Only thing I agree with y'all on on is drug dealing and a couple other forms of illegal ways in gaining income. But that's a whole other thing itself that I don't feel like touching up on. I will say people have gotten desensitized to drug dealing though - in some communities that's like a n*gga actual first job. sh*t like stealing and scheming on regular folk is looked down upon and any n*gga tell you that blacks praise sh*t like that lying

Y'all seem to be worried about our image... Just like a n*gga. Black people are "getting better" fu*k if they wanna notice the sh*t or not.
 3 years ago '04        #1133
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
 RIP4SBG said:
Black graduation rates have been rising and black crime has steadily been declining. sh*t like that matters. I literally laugh at n*ggas when I see sh*t like this. The internet and it's constant 24 hour news got y'all thinking sh*t getting worse when that's the complete opposite. Like that sh*t charles Barkley was spewing. Any n*gga that experienced that type of sh*t he was talking about experienced that sh*t 20-30 years ago. My generation don't trip on MFs wanting to learn, graduating is a big thing that your peers up top you for and of course being in college, and also employment. For every 1 young n*gga rappin about sellin bricks it's 50 other young n*ggas sitting in school, sitting at work, raising they kids, graduating etc.

Only thing I agree with y'all on on is drug dealing and a couple other forms of illegal ways in gaining income. But that's a whole other thing itself that I don't feel like touching up on. I will say people have gotten desensitized to drug dealing though - in some communities that's like a n*gga actual first job. sh*t like stealing and scheming on regular folk is looked down upon and any n*gga tell you that blacks praise sh*t like that lying

Y'all seem to be worried about our image... Just like a n*gga. Black people are "getting better" fu*k if they wanna notice the sh*t or not.
We just gon agree to disagree on this one fam.
 3 years ago '07        #1134
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,970 | Props total: 5894 5894
 lb99 said:
 3 years ago '13        #1135
throwbacksample 42 heat pts42
space
space
$4,138 | Props total: 1207 1207
 RIP4SBG said:
Some dude shot a new born in the head while hunting recently and another dude k!lled a shorty playing "gun tag". Lil white girl k!lled her instructor with a Uzi too and plenty more sh*t. But of course it's our culture
exactly..."they" want to pick and choose specific examples when it benefits them
 3 years ago '13        #1136
lb99 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,708 | Props total: 2083 2083
 Sphynx said:

i don't call successful n*ggas cornballs. most people i know don't either. there are some dumb n*ggas who do tho. every black person aint got that dumb n*gga mentality but there are too many that do. you cant put that sh*t on all black people.
not all black people champion that dumb sh*t. just like not all white people support the dumb sh*t that some white people do. over-generalization is a mufukka.
who defines drug dealing, k!lling and scamming as "real n*gga" traits besides dumb n*ggas? not the average intelligent black person.
i didn't say i don't understand why progress isn't made. i commented on how we got to this state. some of these reasons i listed are why we are some of the reasons why we are still in a fu*ked up position. personal accountability is another (huge) one of those reasons. i understand that it is on us to do better and we can't do better doing the dumb sh*t that too many of us do. but you can't deny that all that sh*t i listed is true either. its two sides to the coin.
 3 years ago '11        #1137
slimfrom85th 41 heat pts41
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 2366 2366
Ghost town in this thread
 3 years ago '10        #1138
Bandito 92 heat pts92
space
space
space
$4,865 | Props total: 7108 7108
 RIP4SBG said:

I been trying to tell people this.

The image of the Black community has taken a hit in the last 50 years.
More so, in the last 30, with the rise of the myth of the Black welfare
queen with her 10 kids by 10 different daddies. When the reality is
Black women lead all groups in college enrollment.

It's no help, that a majority of the images of Black people shown in
entertainment are of a community filled with poor, uneducated
criminals. A film with Black people will not get shine unless it's
about slavery or follows the mold of Menace 2 Society. Denzel
had to be a dirty cop to win the Oscar. Any positive portrayals
are relegated to comedies, where the characters are walking
stereotypes.
 3 years ago '04        #1139
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
This dude is a piece of sh*t. Glad he got fired and is no longer in law enforcement. Exactly the wrong type of person that should be "protecting" us.
 3 years ago '06        #1140
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
damn thats fu*ked up.
Home         

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy