News + Discussions relating to race (no racism)

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '11        #1101
CALViiiN 607 heat pts607
space
space
$17,390 | Props total: 30057 30057
This took place in Saratoga Springs, Utah. 45min from where I live.. that town doesn't open their mouths or take sides with a person of color. whitest town ever. pretty sure polygamists are there too!
 3 years ago '06        #1102
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807

[pic - click to view]

Officials at an Illinois school said this week that a substitute teacher would not be allowed to work in the school after she allegedly called two students the N-word because they objected to being called African-American.

Eighth graders Mea Thompson and Zaria Daniel told WMAQ that they were working in a Social Studies group with two other students at Jay Stream Middle School last Wednesday when the substitute teacher referred to them as “African-American.”

“All four of us that were sitting there got offended because none of us are from Africa,” Thompson recalled. I’m Jamaican. So we said, ‘Can you please not call us that?’”

“She continued to call us that and said, ‘It’s the politically correct term.’ Then she said, ‘Well, back then you guys would be considered the N-word.”

Thompson and Daniel said they were almost moved to tears by the teacher’s words.

“We were so shocked and we were like, ‘What? Excuse me?’” Thompson replied. “She was like, ‘Well, back then that’s what African-Americans were called.’”

The students said that the teacher continued to use the N-word throughout the 80-minute class period. They said that she also referred to them as slaves.

One student reportedly left the room crying.

The school district confirmed to WMAQ on Tuesday that the substitute teacher had been interviewed, and that she had corroborated the students’ version of events. A spokesperson for the district told the station that woman would not be asked to work at the school again.

Thompson’s mother, Shayna, planned to go to the Carol Stream Police Department on Tuesday to file a report, and to find out if the teacher could be charged with disorderly conduct or a hate crime.

“After the shock and hurt, I’m angry,” she said. “It’s a new world, and the people of the past that still hang onto hatred and bigotry don’t belong in this world anymore.”
 3 years ago '11        #1103
tonio25 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,441 | Props total: 5616 5616
I wanna see the teacher
 3 years ago '04        #1104
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1298 1298
Thompson’s mother, Shayna, planned to go to the Carol Stream Police Department on Tuesday to file a report, and to find out if the teacher could be charged with disorderly conduct or a hate crime.

“After the shock and hurt, I’m angry,” she said. “It’s a new world, and the people of the past that still hang onto hatred and bigotry don’t belong in this world anymore.”
 3 years ago '14        #1105
Boston9084 
space
space
$4,987 | Props total: 704 704
 10-29-2014, 06:25 PM         #1106
Kitsch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 3 years ago '13        #1107
yourlifeisalie 
space
space
$7,349 | Props total: 3119 3119
that bi*ch corroborated they story like " yep, I called them naggers ******, and I'd do it again "
 3 years ago '06        #1108
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 3 years ago '10        #1109
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
The teacher:

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '06        #1110
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Out of control a.ss police.
 3 years ago '14        #1111
JoMo 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 589 589
 3 years ago '07        #1112
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,056 | Props total: 30353 30353
Is there no middle ground?

Either teachers fu*k they students, or they call them "ni99er"

3 years ago '13        #1113
RIP4SBG 128 heat pts128
space
space
$10,056 | Props total: 11114 11114
 hollyfield420 said:
 3 years ago '08        #1114
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4833 4833
She went from politically-correct to Tea Party Chairman in seconds
 3 years ago '04        #1115
CrAkKedOuT 961 heat pts961
space
space
space
$23,670 | Props total: 15138 15138
 El Caballero said:
another reason black males dont fu*k with this cosplay sh*t
 3 years ago '06        #1116
thekidd 48 heat pts48
space
space
space
$1,190 | Props total: 911 911
 El Caballero said:
another reason black males dont fu*k with this country sh*t

ridiculous...it's cool for all them other people to do it

'The county's investigation into whether the shooting was legally justified is expected to wrap up by next week.'

I'll keep an eye on this

fixed

They'll find the smallest reason nowadays to justify k!lling us, and the media likes to create buzz about it without ever picking a side and being influential for somethin positive...
[spoiler - click to view]

uck em!
 3 years ago '07        #1117
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19939 19939
 stlcardinals19 said:
 3 years ago '11        #1118
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,658 | Props total: 4769 4769
Damn they k!lling anime n*ggas too

Ain't no hope bruh
 3 years ago '12        #1119
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 stlcardinals19 said:
Sarah P just found a new aide
[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '07        #1120
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19939 19939

[video - click to view]

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), who recently began floating the idea of running for the presidency, was caught on tape joking about how well white men would do if he won, CNN reported.

“I’ve tried to help you with your tax status,” Graham can be heard saying. “I’m sorry the government’s so f—ed up. If I get to be president, white men in male-only clubs are going to do great in my presidency.”

He can also be heard asking, “We got any Presbyterians here? We got any Baptists? They’re the ones that drink and don’t admit it.”

CNN said it obtained the audio from unidentified Democrats in South Carolina, who had received it from a person using an anonymous email address. The person who leaked the tape said Graham made the remarks at an “all-male club.”

Graham confirmed making the jokes during a meeting of a charitable group, the Hibernian Society of Charleston. The group is the local branch of the Ancient Order of Hibernians, an Irish Catholic-affiliated group founded in 1836.

He said political figures there are encouraged “to be earthy, to make fun of yourself, to make fun of them. Then you say something serious and sit down. And if you talk over 20 minutes, they throw something at you.”

Graham said his joke about “male-only clubs” was a jab at the group’s membership policy, and his remark about Baptists is in line with regular jokes he makes before discussing religious freedom more seriously.

“I hope this doesn’t reflect poorly on the club,” Graham told CNN. “They are great guys.”

Earlier this month, Graham told the conservative Weekly Standard that he was considering running for the GOP’s presidential nomination.

“If I get through my general election, if nobody steps up in the presidential mix, if nobody’s out there talking​ — me and [Sen. John] McCain (R-AZ) have been talking,” Graham said. “I may just jump in to get to make these arguments.”

Shortly afterwards, Graham backed away from the remark in an interview with CNN.

“I know what it’s like to run for president. I’m running for Senate,” he said. “I know what it takes to put an organization together, to put the money together. I am nowhere near there. I’m all-in running for the Senate.”

Listen to Graham’s remarks, as posted by CNN, below.

Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy