News + Discussions relating to race (no racism)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '07        #1081
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20065 20065
 D3adlyHandSom3 said:
early voting must be kicking their a.sses.
yeah, which is exactly why they wanna end that sh*t

also the dude in the video Paul McKinley won a GOP primary in Illinois...and they aren't happy
McKinley--who has been convicted of 6 felony counts and served nearly 20 years behind bars for armed robberies, aggravated battery, and burglaries--refers to himself as an "ex-offender" who wants to get other ex-offenders to work.

McKinley was also arrested 11 times from 2003 to 2007, mostly for protesting. Records show he also owes $14,147 in federal taxes.

There are dozens of districts where very few voters bother to participate in Republican primaries, setting the stage for ugly surprises. Remember entertainer "Spanky the Clown?" He won the GOP nomination to face Mayor Daley in 1995. That may have been good for a laugh. But those who dream of rebuilding the Republican Party in Chicago aren't laughing at the apparent nomination of convicted armed robber Paul McKinley.

"He's not a Republican, obviously, and he doesn't represent the Republican Party," says GOP activist Chris Robling.
This Rebel Pundit sh*t is just trying to be a black the blaze.
 3 years ago '07        #1082
Mr. Moses 
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 6 6
Damn, I coulda got with this brotha too if he didn't sugar coat his answer to just dems.

- Signed, by a n*gga with family who worked for the Jesse Jackson Jr administration.

#employdaguys
 3 years ago '06        #1083
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 Ham Rove said:
yeah, which is exactly why they wanna end that sh*t

also the dude in the video Paul McKinley won a GOP primary in Illinois...and they aren't happy

This Rebel Pundit sh*t is just trying to be a black the blaze.

Liberals must be getting scared... I've never seen you worry about the Black voter in chicago before..

Ya its just like theblaze
 3 years ago '13        #1084
Bala22 6 heat pts
space
space
$266 | Props total: 290 290
eh he has a point i know a lot of black people educated and not who vote democrat just because they hate a racist republican, even though their mayor has been a democrat for the past 10 years we gotta demand more out of our politician. With that said how the fu*k is Obama responsible for lack of jobs in Chicago? either you believe the private sector creates jobs or the government but you can't have it both way
 3 years ago '06        #1085
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 614FACE said:
he might be right tho. whats the problem?
What party does 90-95% of the black voter vote for??
EVERY SINGLE TIME, no matter the results of the previous election..

If the party knows your vote is a guarantee, regardless of results. Why would that party do anything to improve your lifestyle to win your vote for next time..

IE: Detriot, Liberals ran that city to the ground w/o being held responsible by any voter...
sh*t, 51 years. Since 1962, the city has always returned Democratic mayors and, lacking in any real political competition, they've been allowed to run the city into the ground.

Last edited by KFrizzle; 10-29-2014 at 11:46 AM..
 3 years ago '07        #1086
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
Liberals must be getting scared... I've never seen you worry about the Black voter in chicago before..

Ya its just like theblaze
I'm not worried. The GOP disavowed dude plus he's a republican in Chicago. Good luck with that hahah

KFrizzle said:
lacking in any real political competition, they've been allowed to run the city into the ground.
I can agree with this though.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 10-29-2014 at 12:04 PM..
 3 years ago '06        #1087
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 Ham Rove said:
I'm not worried. The GOP disavowed dude plus he's a republican in Chicago. Good luck with that hahah
We'll see... 6 more days til the Election.. I also have no idea what polling is showing in Illionis.
and I know, Chicago isn't Repubican land what so ever. Especailly an acutal conservative

But I did find this video to have quite a powerful message, one that is barely ever spoken.

I can agree with this though.
I want to ask you though...
You the the GOP will take control of the senate?

Last edited by KFrizzle; 10-29-2014 at 12:11 PM..
 3 years ago '07        #1088
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
We'll see... 6 more days til the Election..
and Oh, I know Chicago isn't Repubican land what so ever.
I found this video to be quite a powerful message, one that is barely ever spoken.

I want to ask you though...
You the the GOP will take control of the senate?
@ barely spoken...that is the same type of language you hear from all black conservatives. Allen West, Carson etc.

plantation this, slavery that. sh*t is so predictable

and will they take control of the senate? probably, sh*ts not surprising tho
 3 years ago '06        #1089
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 Ham Rove said:
@ barely spoken...that is the same type of language you hear from all black conservatives. Allen West, Carson etc.

plantation this, slavery that. sh*t is so predictable

and will they take control of the senate? probably, sh*ts not surprising tho
Yes, it is the same message heard for those black conserv's leaders you mentioned. True...

But i feel so little attention is given to messages like this in the black community. Specifically the area's of the black community that need positive change the most. Those radio interviews/Fox News broadcasts, really aren't watched in the 'hoods' these gentleman spoke about. The message of these Conserv. Black leaders aren't repeated like Obama's, J.Jackson's, A.Sharpton's, etc.
It seems this type of speach 'disqualifies' you from being a true black. And getting called an uncle tom is heard more than a Black Conserv. message..

Yup, i agree republican's should take the senate.
But it's not due to anything they have done successful.. It's only cuz of how sh*ty Barack Obama has managed this country.
Which means 2016 is completely wide open for the taking.
 3 years ago '07        #1090
space
space

[pic - click to view]

A state autopsy confirmed that police shot Darrien Hunt, a 22-year-old black man who was carrying a replica samurai sword as part of an anime costume, six times. Four of those shots hit him from behind.

The fatal shooting occurred Sept. 10 outside a strip mall in Saratoga Springs, Utah, a suburb of Salt Lake City. The official story is that Hunt charged at two officers with the sword, and one of them fired three times. Police fired four more shots as Hunt ran away from them.

Hunt's family disputes that he attacked the cops, and they say the 2 1/2-foot sword, which did not have a sharp edge, was bought at a gift shop and was purely decorative. Hunt, who left behind notebooks full of manga-style drawings, was wearing a red top and blue pants at the time of his death. He was apparently dressed as Mugen from Samurai Champloo.

[pic - click to view]

According to Hunt's aunt, a bystander reported Hunt "had his earbuds in, and was kind of doing spins and stuff, like pretending he's a samurai."

The family's lawyer, Robert Sykes, points to gunshot trajectories that, according to the Utah County Attorney's Office, indicate that Hunt was turning away when he was hit.

"I think that means they were pursuing him, he was running away. He was probably scared to death," said Sykes, according to the AP.

Sykes also said a witness had taken a photo that showed Hunt smiling as he talked to Cpl. Matthew Schauerhamer and Officer Nicholas Judson just before they fatally shot him.

The County Attorney's Office confirmed that when the officers showed up to respond to a 911 call about a man with a sword, Hunt asked them for a ride.

The county's investigation into whether the shooting was legally justified is expected to wrap up by next week.
 3 years ago '04        #1091
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,409 | Props total: 4306 4306
My father showed me this video last night

They make a lot of good points. I actually find it disgusting that some people will vote for the same party year after year regardless of whose running or their stances on certain subject or their track record. sh*t is retarded

Im happy these men are able to reach the masses with this message and hopefully they can get the community behind them to change their city
 3 years ago '12        #1092
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
another day i thank god im not a cop....fu*king pigs, worthless
 3 years ago '04        #1093
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,409 | Props total: 4306 4306
sh*t is tragic
 3 years ago '04        #1094
Lucifer|M 13 heat pts13
space
space
$18,279 | Props total: 66 66
Sykes also said a witness had taken a photo that showed Hunt smiling as he talked to Cpl. Matthew Schauerhamer and Officer Nicholas Judson just before they fatally shot him.
Look him right in the eye, then k!ll him moments later. So sad.

Cops need the death penalty. They aren't above the law. They're suppose to be held to a higher standard and be role model citizens, therefore should be punished harsher.
 10-29-2014, 12:50 PM         #1095
CurlyD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 3 years ago '08        #1096
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,064 | Props total: 4854 4854
According to Hunt's aunt, a bystander reported Hunt "had his earbuds in, and was kind of doing spins and stuff, like pretending he's a samurai."
Really? Sounds like some harmless geek wrapped up in his own little happy world.
 3 years ago '13        #1097
yourlifeisalie 
space
space
$7,349 | Props total: 3119 3119
 stlcardinals19 said:
Really? Sounds like some harmless geek wrapped up in his own little happy world.
sounds about right. but in the eyes of the police he's a criminal who needs to die
 10-29-2014, 01:14 PM         #1098
Kitsch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 3 years ago '05        #1099
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
this is terrible. mugen is my n*gga too. fu*king hate pigs. i woulda paid to see that n*gga slice em up mugen style.
 3 years ago '14        #1100
El Caballero 66 heat pts66
space
space
$24,555 | Props total: 26218 26218
another reason black males dont fu*k with this cosplay sh*t

ridiculous...it's cool for all them other people to do it

'The county's investigation into whether the shooting was legally justified is expected to wrap up by next week.'

I'll keep an eye on this
Home         

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago