News + Discussions relating to race (no racism)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '13        #1041
fishpoop 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,757 | Props total: 8204 8204
Didn't even post a link to a source.
 3 years ago '04        #1042
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,733 | Props total: 6436 6436
Two Black Women ‘Tired Of White People’ Force White Tenants Out Of Building At Gunpoint
op is a
[spoiler - click to view]

3 years ago '13        #1043
bLazenLow 62 heat pts62
space
space
$2,489 | Props total: 202 202
 GSR said:
Where are the white people who think racism directed at them is even 1/1000 the racism directed at black people???

This is just in Connecticut, a northern state. Imagine how many towns and cities this occurs in America.

I don't ever want to hear white people complain about racism directed at them because it's s fu*kin joke in light of the MASSIVE amount of subtle and not so subtle racism directed at blacks. White people who complain about that sh*t are the most bi*chmade cowardly self centered pieces of sh*t in existence.

Paul mooney said it best, "what a waste of white skin"

And how exactly does that negate the statistics in the article?

I dont know what race you are. But you are an angry person, i can tell you that much. Racism can/does happen everywhere with every race.

"White people who complain about that sh*t are the most bi*chmade cowardly self centered pieces of sh*t in existence."---- Really man? You sound like a racist to me...
 3 years ago '04        #1044
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
 elmonto said:
Connecticut aint the only place...
 3 years ago '14        #1045
Boston9084 
space
space
$4,987 | Props total: 704 704
 bLazenLow said:

I dont know what race you are. But you are an angry person, i can tell you that much. Racism can/does happen everywhere with every race.

"White people who complain about that sh*t are the most bi*chmade cowardly self centered pieces of sh*t in existence."---- Really man? You sound like a racist to me...
 3 years ago '06        #1046
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18791 18791

[pic - click to view]

MEXICO CITY — White pop stars aren't the only ones who embarrass themselves with inane racist ramblings on social media.

Carlos Trevino has proved that Mexican politicians can do it, too.

Trevino, a former development secretary in the state of Queretaro, has caused outrage by calling Brazilian soccer superstar Ronaldinho an “ape.”

Trevino’s moment of bigoted madness came Friday when he was apparently held up in traffic due to Ronaldinho’s arrival to play for the local Queretaro soccer team.

After two hours in traffic, Trevino angrily thumbed this outrage onto his Facebook page.

“Seriously I try to be tolerant, but I HATE FOOTBALL, and the stupid phenomenon it produces…I hate it even more because people get in the way and flood streets making me take two hours to get home…And all to see an APE…Brazilian but still an ape. This is a ridiculous circus.”

Once one of the world’s most prolific players, Ronaldinho is of black African descent although like many Brazilians he has a mixed heritage.

Trevino is a member of Mexico’s conservative National Action Party or PAN, of former presidents Felipe Calderon and Vicente Fox.

The comment quickly brought the wrath it deerves here in Mexico.

Soccer club Queretaro, known as the “White Roosters,” demanded Trevino be punished under Mexico’s discrimination laws.

“Racial discrimination is a grave social expression that hurts people’s dignity,” it said in a statement.

The team also launched a Twitter campaign under #TodosSomosSimios (We are all apes). The hashtag led Mexico's trending terms on the social media site for much of Monday. (At times it lost out to another one that translates to "How to be a good Mexican" — it was the country's independence day after all.)

Queretaro’s PAN leadership also condemned the comment and said it supported legal action against Trevino.

In face of the threat, Trevino apparently removed the comment and issued apologies on his Twitter account.

carlos trevino @carlostrevino7
Follow
Una sincera disculpa al @Club_Queretaro a su afición por mi lamentable expresión. Como persona y jugador @10Ronaldinho tiene todo mi respeto
That translates to: “A sincere apology to Club Queretaro and its fans for my unfortunate statement. As a person and player, Ronaldinho has all my respect.”

Racism has been a problem in world soccer for many decades, and a.ssociations have emitted hefty fines and punishments to clamp down on it.

In April, Barcelona players including Brazilian Neymar posted photos eating bananas in an anti-racism campaign.

Mexico has a very small population of people of African descent. Most Mexicans characterize themselves as “mestizo,” a mix of indigenous and European ancestry, and they often shun talking about diversity, anti-discrimination activists told GlobalPost. But “whiteness” still connotes power and money here and across the Americas.

While most Mexicans condemn racism, some stereotypical references to black people have provoked controversy in recent years.

President Fox made a notorious gaffe when he told a reporter that Mexican migrants do the jobs “that not even blacks want to do.”

Anti-racist campaigners have also complained about Mexican comic character “Memin Pinguin” for showing images of a black child portrayed like a monkey.
 09-15-2014, 07:58 PM         #1047
RichGawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

How he just gon disrespect dinho the gawd like that
 3 years ago '09        #1048
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,337 | Props total: 922 922

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '13        #1049
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
mexicans racist as fu*k
 3 years ago '10        #1050
THERETURNOFK2Z 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 6463 6463
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Fail, op tried to prove a point that black people only become outraged at white racism and not black racism by posting the same story...

dumb a.ss op
 09-16-2014, 10:57 AM         #1051
ThunderChunky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why my sh*t got deleted? cuz i said minorities technically cant be racist?

edit:

THERETURNOFK2Z said:
Fail, op tried to prove a point that black people only become outraged at white racism and not black racism by posting the same story...

dumb a.ss op
ooo nvm, i guess i posted on the wrong one? which one actually happened?

Last edited by ThunderChunky; 09-16-2014 at 11:05 AM..
 3 years ago '14        #1052
vinylvamp88 213 heat pts213
space
space
$1,109 | Props total: 1057 1057

[video - click to view]

3 years ago '11        #1053
slimfrom85th 41 heat pts41
space
space
$2,539 | Props total: 2341 2341
n*ggas hiding from this thread
 3 years ago '04        #1054
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
Where are the white leaders?

The Huntington Beach riot last year, and now this. It's like there's a riot in the white community every year.
 10-21-2014, 12:13 PM         #1055
Kitsch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 3 years ago '13        #1056
solidsnake1864 7 heat pts
space
space
$14,389 | Props total: 64 64
good for me i guess, if i ever wanna riot

Kitsch said:
you're from england, you should stay out of threads involving america
 10-21-2014, 12:33 PM         #1057
Kitsch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 solidsnake1864 said:
good for me i guess, if i ever wanna riot

you're from england, you should stay out of threads involving america
I'm not from England, I currently live there.
 10-21-2014, 12:37 PM         #1058
cheenz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 3 years ago '09        #1059
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,337 | Props total: 922 922
“I’n’I no expect to be justified by the laws of men - Baba Bob Marley
 10-21-2014, 03:02 PM         #1060
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what an excellent comparison.. the 2 riots were so similar
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy