News + Discussions relating to race (no racism)

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '13        #941
RIP4SBG 128 heat pts128
space
space
$10,056 | Props total: 11114 11114
 supervillain said:
Did you not read the article?
Nope. Skimmed through it and saw it was the same tired ol "everybody uses drugs" argument. I used a different drug because heroin is more common in my city than crack.Like I said, our incarceration rate is higher based on how we do sh*t compared to white people. Like somebody said on here a minute ago, go to the suburbs, the white side of town, where white people hang etc, you'd rarely catch them just smoking in public/doing drugs in public/SELLING drugs in public.

White people don't f!ght over corners to sell crack on, we do. So we gone have more police in our neighborhoods, and continue to wake up at the crack of dawn to go stand outside and hustle, where dozens of police will come in to contact with you. I doubt most white drug users are walking around with a ounce of crack let alone more than 5 grams. blacks incarcerated with drug offenses most likely were, or with something similar.
 09-08-2014, 09:47 PM         #942
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And now crystal meth is dismantling their safe havens street by street.
 3 years ago '08        #943
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 RIP4SBG said:
Nope.
I stopped reading there.....
 3 years ago '09        #944
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,913 | Props total: 840 840
Let the self hate begin!
 3 years ago '13        #945
RIP4SBG 128 heat pts128
space
space
 supervillain said:
I stopped reading there.....
Running from the truth but I know u actually read it

the way we handle drugs is not the same as whites. Long as we continue to walk down the street smokin, stand on the block all day with a jab in our pocket, and k!ll over corners to sell on we gone continue to come in to contact with police more and get locked up more.

3 years ago '08        #946
space
space
 RIP4SBG said:
Running from the truth but I know u actually read it

the way we handle drugs is not the same as whites. Long as we continue to walk down the street smokin, stand on the block all day with a jab in our pocket, and k!ll over corners to sell on we gone continue to come in to contact with police more and get locked up more.

what truth? you didnt even read the article. You're just giving your bs opinion. no facts. and no numbers....so your bs of a post is irrelevant....

Last edited by supervillain; 09-09-2014 at 09:22 AM..
 3 years ago '13        #947
AHernsGun 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 696 696
 Boston9084 said:
You're a big part of the problem ignorant bi*ch!

actually you fu*king ignorant pos, i am truly with you...i grew up in lowell mass and understand the struggle...so fu*k you...i hate my race...
 3 years ago '13        #948
RIP4SBG 128 heat pts128
space
space
 supervillain said:
what truth? you didnt even read the article. You're just giving your bs opinion. no facts. and no numbers....so your bs of a post is irrelevant....
Of course I would have went back and read it by now, to make sure I was on topic. I am. It's the same ol bullsh*t like I said. Everything I said was fact.
 3 years ago '14        #949
Boston9084 
space
space
$4,987 | Props total: 704 704
 AHernsGun said:
actually you fu*king ignorant pos, i am truly with you...i grew up in lowell mass and understand the struggle...so fu*k you...i hate my race...
I'm ignorant but ur generalizing a whole race as if everyone of that race behaves the same.

3 years ago '08        #950
space
space
 RIP4SBG said:
Of course I would have went back and read it by now, to make sure I was on topic. I am. It's the same ol bullsh*t like I said. Everything I said was fact.
Challenge the article with statistics and facts...just like article provided its statistics and facts. You provided nothing but opinion...Until you do that, nobody is taking your opinion seriously...
 09-09-2014, 01:52 PM         #951
Spid3yo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kitsch said:
I can't find the thread right now but there was a guy who said racism exists because we allow it to and use it as an excuse (I am paraphrasing).

@

I didn't say because you allow it to, I said because you want it to because it's a convenient solution to your own personal shortfalls. Blacks in this country are so quick to play the "black card" for damn near everything, it makes a mockery of when real racism happens. BX is notoriously bad for this practice of crying wolf which only leads to the continued ignorance and perpetuates stereotypes of African Americans.

I'll give you an example....I'm sitting in an office building last week and a young black male approaches the front desk. He's there for a job situation or whatever, they had no record of him so the lady did his phone screening on the spot which I could clearly hear. He had no car, he then told her his licence was suspended and he never knew. Then when explaining why he had left 6 different jobs in the last 12 months he went with the "I left that one because my managers were all racists. You can call and ask none of them are there any more because they were so racist they got moved to other stores. They were racist and I couldn't work there." He wouldn't shut up about it, that was his ace in the hole for getting this job.

It took all my strength not to bust out laughing at this dude.
 09-09-2014, 01:57 PM         #952
Kitsch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spid3yo said:
I didn't say because you allow it to, I said because you want it to because it's a convenient solution to your own personal shortfalls. Blacks in this country are so quick to play the "black card" for damn near everything, it makes a mockery of when real racism happens. BX is notoriously bad for this practice of crying wolf which only leads to the continued ignorance and perpetuates stereotypes of African Americans.

I'll give you an example....I'm sitting in an office building last week and a young black male approaches the front desk. He's there for a job situation or whatever, they had no record of him so the lady did his phone screening on the spot which I could clearly hear. He had no car, he then told her his licence was suspended and he never knew. Then when explaining why he had left 6 different jobs in the last 12 months he went with the "I left that one because my managers were all racists. You can call and ask none of them are there any more because they were so racist they got moved to other stores. They were racist and I couldn't work there." He wouldn't shut up about it, that was his ace in the hole for getting this job.

It took all my strength not to bust out laughing at this dude.
 3 years ago '13        #953
AHernsGun 8 heat pts
space
space
 Boston9084 said:
I'm ignorant but ur generalizing a whole race as if everyone of that race behaves the same.

How did i generalize anything? You clearly are ignorant.

Boston617 said:
What exactly is the struggle?

And you hate your race??
Being in the system for bullsh*t, for stereotypes, i was arrested by this piece of sh*t and my whole life been ruined.

And yes white men suck, most over 40 still racist and war loving dumb fu*ks for the most part all sucking corporate d!ck scared to change with the times.
 3 years ago '14        #954
Boston9084 
space
space
 AHernsGun said:

Being in the system for bullsh*t, for stereotypes, i was arrested by this piece of sh*t and my whole life been ruined.

And yes white men suck, most over 40 still racist and war loving dumb fu*ks for the most part all sucking corporate d!ck scared to change with the times.

Thank god I'm 24.....and so is the other person you quoted.

I'm sorry you had bad sh*t happen to you, but everyone isn't like the dude who arrested you.

Idk the story about why you hate white people, when ur white yourself

3 years ago '14        #955
Boston9084 
space
space
 AHernsGun said:

And you said fu*k whitey.
 3 years ago '13        #956
RIP4SBG 128 heat pts128
space
space
 supervillain said:
Challenge the article with statistics and facts...just like article provided its statistics and facts. You provided nothing but opinion...Until you do that, nobody is taking your opinion seriously...
I was going to give you facts, but the page refreshed and I lost my previous comment. I was just going to type everything over again, but then decided not to. Why? Because only someone being intentionally ignorant would feel like what I'm saying is an opinion. It's fu*king fact that you can't compare the drug culture in Garfield Park, Chicago, to Edgewater, chicago. In Garfield park, police have made two or three big drug busts this summer alone, while in Edgewater, a MF probably ain't been shot there in probably 10 years. You go to Edgewater ain't nobody standing on the corner selling drugs, standing in the middle of the street smoking weed, gang banging or none of that. Is that to say white people in Edgewater not doing drugs or selling drugs? Of course not. Are the police picking on blacks and Hispanics when they could be trying to go after white drug users more? For the most part yeah. But you tell me where the police gone go to find all that EASILY? Garfield park, Englewood, south central La, Brownsville NYC, etc, where we doing all the dumb sh*t out in the open and making our selves easy targets in neighborhoods we know are over policed like a MF. Like I said, it's not just that we get arrested more, it's how we get caught.

Look at the "crime by location" part for each neighborhood. sh*t been fact.

3 years ago '13        #957
AHernsGun 8 heat pts
space
space
 Boston617 said:
Okay bro. I was arrested to and ended up south bay.. I dont blame the system no matter how fu*ked up it is. Ill even agree with u on the most over 40 etc.. But come on bro take responsibility for yourself. Your whole life ruined?? Lol please.

for 10 years that f*ggot corrupt cop followed me and my boys, you aint know the half of it. lifetime felon because he felt the need to strip me of my rights and pull me over for a "legal" u -turn...
 3 years ago '08        #958
space
space
 RIP4SBG said:
I was going to give you facts, but the page refreshed and I lost my previous comment. I was just going to type everything over again, but then decided not to. Why? Because only someone being intentionally ignorant would feel like what I'm saying is an opinion. It's fu*king fact that you can't compare the drug culture in Garfield Park, Chicago, to Edgewater, chicago. In Garfield park, police have made two or three big drug busts this summer alone, while in Edgewater, a MF probably ain't been shot there in probably 10 years. You go to Edgewater ain't nobody standing on the corner selling drugs, standing in the middle of the street smoking weed, gang banging or none of that. Is that to say white people in Edgewater not doing drugs or selling drugs? Of course not. Are the police picking on blacks and Hispanics when they could be trying to go after white drug users more? For the most part yeah. But you tell me where the police gone go to find all that EASILY? Garfield park, Englewood, south central La, Brownsville NYC, etc, where we doing all the dumb sh*t out in the open and making our selves easy targets in neighborhoods we know are over policed like a MF. Like I said, it's not just that we get arrested more, it's how we get caught.

Look at the "crime by location" part for each neighborhood. sh*t been fact.

I can't disagree with you...

But are you telling me there's no racism involved at all?
 09-09-2014, 07:48 PM         #959
Kitsch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Anahuac said:

the sh*t people say on this site

"Let me give you one isolated incident of one idiotic person to prove my idiotic point"
It is sad because that is how he genuinely feels.
 3 years ago '13        #960
RIP4SBG 128 heat pts128
space
space
 supervillain said:
I can't disagree with you...

But are you telling me there's no racism involved at all?
Like I said bruh, there's no arguing that the justice system picks on minorities. But we are of no help if we continue to do things the way we do them.
Home         

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy