News + Discussions relating to race (no racism)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
135 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '13        #921
solidsnake1864 7 heat pts
space
space
$14,389 | Props total: 64 64
 Old Man Quillis said:
Racism - the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Also "Jew" is not a race. It's a religion.

So..... Please explain my "racism" sir.
i didn't read any of that, but you get an A for effort
 09-06-2014, 09:49 PM         #922
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 solidsnake1864 said:
i didn't read any of that, but you get an A for effort
An ignorant person never reads anything that could teach it something
 3 years ago '13        #923
solidsnake1864 7 heat pts
space
space
$14,389 | Props total: 64 64
 Old Man Quillis said:
An ignorant person never reads anything that could teach it something
i didn't read that either, just looked at the smiley
 3 years ago '05        #924
th4lb 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,610 | Props total: 3512 3512
at first i thought it was sarcasm/satire...at first
 3 years ago '07        #925
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1
 yourlifeisalie said:
no, n*gga, not at all..

all cops SHOULD be the same, they follow the same rules, there shouldn't be any personality involved. it shouldn't be " oh this cop having a bad day, or these cops frisky ", cops should behave the same if they in the same situations.

The fact that they choose to react differently to incidents that only differ in the race involved, still show the biasness..

All cops should do their jobs the same, but we know what the reality is. All cops do not do their jobs the same just as all mechanics, accountants, engineers, and professors do not do their jobs the same. In fact, no one does their job the exact same way as someone else in their field. But on the topic of police brutality what we have is not a case of variance from officer to officer on how they do their job, it is a particularly amplified kind of intolerance that exists for blacks or latinos. If the old man was black, they would not have even reasoned with him. They would have asked him to put the weapon down ONCE and then shot him to death when he refused.
 3 years ago '06        #926
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
The recent (and ongoing) events in Ferguson have temporarily pulled back the curtain on the very different country black people live in compared to the one white people inhabit. Sure, we all call it “America” but it’s not the same “America” by a long shot. This is not the first time the curtain’s been pulled back and it certainly won’t be the last time because we’ve gotten very good at “forgetting” how blacks are abused by our justice system.

If you’re already sputtering about how absurd an idea this is, please leave this article. You are clearly not ready to accept the reality in front of your eyes.

For any doubters brave enough to stay (and those of you already inured to the reality), I present to you the following chart showing, conclusively, that, in America, it’s great to be white and it sucks to be black:

[pic - click to view]

Oh, that’s a bunch of horsesh*t you say? The numbers say otherwise.

According to the Dept. of Health and Human Services, the percentage of drug use by race is about the same (except for Asians, who apparently are better at math AND just saying “No”):

10% Black
8.7% White
8.4% Latino
3.8% Asian

Since whites make up roughly 72% of the United States’ population, they represent the overwhelming majority of total drug users as seen in the chart above. The math simply doesn’t lie. Even with the statistically higher 10% of blacks using drugs, there are still almost 200 MILLION more white people in this country so that bump is rendered irrelevant in terms of how many users there are in total.

Quick calculation using the 2010 census:

8.7% of the 223,553,265 Whites in America = 19,447,394
10% of the 38,929,319 Blacks in America = 3,892,932

There are literally 5 times the number of white drug users as there are black. Yet, somehow, almost as if by magic, the overwhelming majority of people imprisoned for drug use are black. Not convinced yet?

According to The New York Times:

WASHINGTON — Black Americans were nearly four times as likely as whites to be arrested on charges of marijuana possession in 2010, even though the two groups used the drug at similar rates, according to new federal data.

How about the fact that President Obama reduced the sentencing disparity between powder cocaine and crack cocaine in 2010?

The Fair Sentencing Act repeals a five-year mandatory sentence for first time offenders, and for repeat offenders with less than 28 grams of crack cocaine. The old law set the mandatory sentence for conviction at five grams.

Rep. John Conyers, D-Michigan, recently contended that the new law will reduce sentencing disparity between crack and powder cocaine from 100-to-1 to 18-to-1. Conyers said crack mandatory sentences had pushed the number of drug offenders in federal prisons from fewer than 5,000 in 1980 to nearly 100,000 in 2009.

What’s the important difference between the two? As a drug, absolutely nothing. Crack is not more addictive. It’s not “stronger.” It’s not more dangerous. It’s just a crystallized version that can be smoked. However, and I’m sure you’ll be shocked to learn this, cocaine is generally consumed by white people and crack is peddled to blacks. So why do crack users get automatic jail time and harsher sentences? It’s a complete mystery (but only to people who insist that the legal system is not systematically racist).

And lest you try to wave this issue away as a liberal delusion, even Rand Paul, a Republican and one of the favored contenders for the GOP’s 2016 presidential nomination has come out and stated in no uncertain terms that the justice system is deeply racist in how it sentences blacks versus whites.

Until we finally admit that we’ve created a justice system that is systematically oppressing blacks, intentionally or otherwise, we will continue crushing black communities, tearing apart black families and criminalizing young black males. Then we’ll blame them for their own dysfunction and wonder why Black America is struggling so much. Because, you know, there’s no racism in America, right?
 3 years ago '04        #927
zonicview 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,511 | Props total: 735 735
it is sad that they rather imprison people than educate
 3 years ago '04        #928
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,402 | Props total: 4299 4299
 GSR said:
This is why I always say white people who claim to not be racist and claim to be "colorblind" and not acknowledge race at all are just as bad as open white supremacist people.

White supremacy thrives in America because not enough white people take an open stance against it. The reason the civil rights movement was so successful at making changes at the legislative level was because A LOT of white people were part of the movement.

And most white people don't even bother themselves with this kind of sh*t these days. They would rather keep their colorblind heads in the sky and happily but quietly benefit from their obvious white privilege.

If you're not part of the solution then you're apart of the problem.
Sorry bruh, but as long as people are different, ignorant people will fear or hate what is different about them.
 3 years ago '12        #929
Mattaveli 
space
space
$2,518 | Props total: 2138 2138
 GSR said:
This is why I always say white people who claim to not be racist and claim to be "colorblind" and not acknowledge race at all are just as bad as open white supremacist people.

White supremacy thrives in America because not enough white people take an open stance against it. The reason the civil rights movement was so successful at making changes at the legislative level was because A LOT of white people were part of the movement.

And most white people don't even bother themselves with this kind of sh*t these days. They would rather keep their colorblind heads in the sky and happily but quietly benefit from their obvious white privilege.

09-08-2014, 01:57 PM         #930
Kitsch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 3 years ago '13        #931
AHernsGun 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 696 696
i am with you blacks!

fu*k whitey!
 3 years ago '08        #932
Oh Finesse 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,820 | Props total: 4 4
 GSR said:

all of this.
 09-08-2014, 05:29 PM         #933
3enz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know this is known to some but I have to let this off my chest.Slavery is still alive in this country.Theres so many laws almost everybody breaks atlest one a day and they dont even know it.For every prisoner the prisons(some private)make profit off them,And its so difficult for these ex imates to find a job with the record's they have,And have almost no choice but to return to crime to pay for all the living expenses plus probation and court fines.They get caught up and hence the vicious cycle.They say the system is ment to rehabilitate but its quite the opposite.This country has more of its citizens in prison than anywhere in the world.I love america but it definitely needs change within congress and the justice system
 3 years ago '09        #934
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,689 | Props total: 13210 13210
 AHernsGun said:
i am with you blacks!

fu*k whitey!
 3 years ago '13        #935
RIP4SBG 128 heat pts128
space
space
$10,056 | Props total: 11114 11114
Here is the problem I got with people who compare drug use to incarceration rates. Let's be honest, whites and blacks are not likely to be arrested for the same weight. You could sell heroin to white kids coming in to the city all day but they get caught they got a few 100mgs to maybe a gram. A black person get caught and he got 10 or more grams, police watched him make sells, and or they also went and bought some on some under cover sh*t. sh*t gone always hold more jail time. Yeah, I'm sure if the police spent more time watching white folks in they neighborhoods more than they do us they'd see a rise in incarceration rates but it's how they catch us, not just what they catch us with.
 3 years ago '08        #936
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
 GSR said:

3 years ago '14        #937
Boston9084 
space
space
$4,987 | Props total: 704 704
 AHernsGun said:
i am with you blacks!

fu*k whitey!
You're a big part of the problem ignorant bi*ch!

3 years ago '08        #938
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 RIP4SBG said:
Here is the problem I got with people who compare drug use to incarceration rates. Let's be honest, whites and blacks are not likely to be arrested for the same weight. You could sell heroin to white kids coming in to the city all day but they get caught they got a few 100mgs to maybe a gram. A black person get caught and he got 10 or more grams, police watched him make sells, and or they also went and bought some on some under cover sh*t. sh*t gone always hold more jail time. Yeah, I'm sure if the police spent more time watching white folks in they neighborhoods more than they do us they'd see a rise in incarceration rates but it's how they catch us, not just what they catch us with.
Did you not read the article?
 3 years ago '04        #939
mr_underground|m 1965 heat pts1965
space
space
$22,754 | Props total: 28413 28413
Thats only half the study, the left out the police statistic which are black are more likely to do drugs outside or in the car vs a typical white group. thats the real reason people in black areas get caught and arrested vs white areas. its not race its culture. higher crime areas have higher police presence...but as hip-hop has taught us..."sell on the corner" lot easier to get caught on the corner than in your bedroom. because its higher crime is less trust so its more public trade.

Also its more glorified in the black culture so its much easier to spot a drug dealer because they'll resemble what pop culture has told everyone.

Even black O.G's shake their head at the new wave of drug dealers and pimps for being stupid. If you watch part of this interview with legendary Filmore Slim he says the same thing I'm saying and he was an infamous criminal.

[video - click to view]

(what i'm talking about is 5:00 mins in)
 3 years ago '08        #940
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 mr_underground said:
Thats only half the study, the left out the police statistic which are black are more likely to do drugs outside or in the car vs a typical white group. thats the real reason people in black areas get caught and arrested vs white areas. its not race its culture. higher crime areas have higher police presence...but as hip-hop has taught us..."sell on the corner" lot easier to get caught on the corner than in your bedroom. because its higher crime is less trust so its more public trade.

Also its more glorified in the black culture so its much easier to spot a drug dealer because they'll resemble what pop culture has told everyone.

Even black O.G's shake their head at the new wave of drug dealers and pimps for being stupid. If you watch part of this interview with legendary Filmore Slim he says the same thing I'm saying and he was an infamous criminal.

(what i'm talking about is 5:00 mins in)
Are you fu*kng kidding me? Motherfu*kers are really on the bullsh*t today.... fOH

Last edited by supervillain; 09-08-2014 at 08:40 PM..
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago