News + Discussions relating to race (no racism)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '04        #901
birdman22 
space
space
space
$1,171 | Props total: 135 135
what i always find funny in these cops stories is it's always race. What if he was black what would happen? We don't know because these arent the same officers that shot them. Not every cop is the same so the stories are stupid
 3 years ago '13        #902
RIP4SBG 128 heat pts128
space
space
$10,056 | Props total: 11114 11114
 09-05-2014, 07:45 PM         #903
the player  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 birdman22 said:
what i always find funny in these cops stories is it's always race. What if he was black what would happen? We don't know because these arent the same officers that shot them. Not every cop is the same so the stories are stupid
basically
 3 years ago '07        #904
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 birdman22 said:
this statement shows you arent from a hood.
 3 years ago '13        #905
RIP4SBG 128 heat pts128
space
space
$10,056 | Props total: 11114 11114
 mastakillah21 said:
It doesnt take this study to prove that the black community is more accepting of criminal behaviour than any other community in America

dont be so naive

That's not the topic of discussion. Me and you are talking about how blacks glorify criminals. But your reasons as to how blacks glorify them were borderline retarded. Stay on topic.
[spoiler - click to view]

people glorify criminals, always have. And the criminals being glorified are rarely to never black.
 3 years ago '07        #906
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 mastakillah21 said:
Sooo lemme get this straight... the #1 k!ller of black men is murder yet the black people polled were majority against the death penalty for convictions of murder, and black voters were against the 3 strike rule and trying juveniles as adults

Glorifying Criminals is serious issue within the black community.. this poll says a lot about how each community chooses to deal with criminals

However, if the murder is committed by a white I bet that poll would be 75-80% in favor of the death penalty
Oooooor maybe, being black or brown, you have a higher rate of being falsely accused and imprisoned with a severe punishment. Every man of color here knows that there is a chance of you not coming back home whenever you step out that door. And I'm not even talking about the fear of car wrecks or accidental death. I am talking about being black or brown being at the wrong place at the wrong time which nowadays seem to be any time and any place.

Punishment should fit the crime.

Edit- just read the rest of the thread. Can't believe I replied to this troll

Last edited by Grave; 09-05-2014 at 08:22 PM..
 3 years ago '04        #907
birdman22 
space
space
space
 Cambury said:
this statement shows you arent from a hood.
It's statement like these that show ur uneducated. I know a lot more about the hood then u will ever know and both sides of the law. But don't worry I'm not going to argue with u. Think whatever u want
 3 years ago '13        #908
yourlifeisalie 
space
space
$7,349 | Props total: 3119 3119
 birdman22 said:
no, n*gga, not at all..

all cops SHOULD be the same, they follow the same rules, there shouldn't be any personality involved. it shouldn't be " oh this cop having a bad day, or these cops frisky ", cops should behave the same if they in the same situations.

The fact that they choose to react differently to incidents that only differ in the race involved, still show the biasness..
 3 years ago '06        #909
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18813 18813

[pic - click to view]

Ben Stein is a renaissance man. Famous for his role as the attendance-taking teacher in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, he was also a game show host, a speech writer and lawyer for President Nixon and a philanderer. He is a man of contradictions. Socially conservative and in an open marriage. Jewish and doesn’t believe in evolution.

But when it comes to his racism, he’s extremely consistent. Recently, Stein gave an interview with Newsmax in which he totally, and unequivocally ,exonerated not only the officer who k!lled Michael Brown, but the officer (who was actually not a policeman, and explicitly disobeyed police orders to stay in his car) who k!lled Trayvon Martin. For Stein, both Brown and Martin, not their innocent executioners, were the guilty ones.

Stein disputes the fact that Brown was not armed: ”I mean he wasn’t unarmed; he was armed with his undoubtedly strong, scary self.” See! If he didn’t want to get shot, Brown shouldn’t have gone out with…. himself.

Also, if you want to not be executed by the police, simply change your tone. In both the Martin and Brown case,

it’s the very large, so-called victim attacking the policeman who winds up dead…. I mean if they didn’t just, would not attack the policeman, if they would just talk to the policeman in a reasonable way instead of attacking the policeman, nobody would be dead.
(FYI, Trayvon Martin was 158 pounds. George Zimmerman weighs 178 pounds at the time. But, yes, Martin was taller. None of this is relevant but it just shows how Stein’s theory lack coherence and how is premise is not based on reality)

So, Ben Stein’s advice to young Black men: don’t leave the house because you are scary. But if you do… use your words.

Stein is concerned for the real victims and expressed fear that the Justice Department’s investigation into the k!lling of Brown would result, not in justice, but in a ”lynching jury.” Choice words.

Luckily, Stein doesn’t just use lynching as a metaphor. He addresses it literally:

There was a time, even in my youth … when lynchings of African Americans were not that incredibly rare. Now the lynchings are of the police, and it’s just an outrage!
Ahhh… the good old days. Before lynching of African Americans was replaced by the lynching of police officers. Not sure when any police officer in the United States was ever lynched. But it makes a great soundbite (lie).
 3 years ago '13        #910
BC is that Guy 
space
space
space
$3,108 | Props total: 110 110
this disgusting senile pig......... i read one of his blogs and it was literally an incoherent ramblings supposedly about money and economic advice..... but he kept sprinkling in these creepy little anecdotes about these young women that he apparently tricks off on in a totally irrelevant and super creepy way. like out of nowhere he would just say "i met this young asian girl in san fransisco..... i was paying for her school and her boyfriend was cheating on her bla bla bla" like... my n*gga are u even fu*king???? why the fu*k are u mentioning your own creepiness?

i think when certain ppl get to a certain age, they just start to wallow in their own moral filth and want to show it off to everyone like its something to be proud of.

he will die soon.
 3 years ago '11        #911
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
But god forbid someone says something about Jewish people and hilter
 3 years ago '05        #912
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,081 | Props total: 10757 10757
wow... I didn't know he was a d!ck

never watching Ferris Bueller's Day Off again.
 3 years ago '08        #913
cohs 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,996 | Props total: 5282 5282
Don't know why, but I didn't expect that.
 3 years ago '04        #914
birdman22 
space
space
space
Know what ur talking about I never said all cops SHOULD ACT DIFFERENT. I said the cops who were in this situation were not the same cops in other situations. To say why this happened because he was white and what if he was black doesn't work. If he was black same thing would've happened these aren't the same cops from St. Louis. I was born n raised in Newark and stayed in Camden for 5 years I now work with cops in Paterson, Camden, and Newark. There are definitely bad cops out there I'm just saying in every situation u can't change say if this guy was black or if this guy was white it would be different.
 3 years ago '04        #915
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
Just added dude to my "I'm Gonna Laugh When Their deaths are Announced" list. He's right up there with Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, and Matt Drudge.
 3 years ago '07        #916
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
n*ggas be wyling bruh
 3 years ago '13        #917
solidsnake1864 7 heat pts
space
space
$14,389 | Props total: 64 64
bueler? bueler?

Old Man Quillis said:
Another reason why I call bullsh*t on the holocaust. When you get to know these people they all seem like big pieces of sh*t. Can't remember one I'd actually respected as a human being...
i dont give a fu*k about jews either but i reported your racism and i'll see you on your next account
 09-06-2014, 08:39 PM         #918
Kitsch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't find the thread right now but there was a guy who said racism exists because we allow it to and use it as an excuse (I am paraphrasing).

@
 09-06-2014, 09:33 PM         #919
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 solidsnake1864 said:
bueler? bueler?

i dont give a fu*k about jews either but i reported your racism and i'll see you on your next account
Racism - the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Also "Jew" is not a race. It's a religion.

So..... Please explain my "racism" sir.
 3 years ago '04        #920
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
 P-Hill said:
wow... I didn't know he was a d!ck

never watching Ferris Bueller's Day Off again.
lol, he's only in there for like a min total of screen time
Home         

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago