News + Discussions relating to race (no racism)

most viewed right now
Drake- I’m Upset
304 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Who wrote the Duppy freestyle?
151 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-05-2014, 09:56 AM         #881
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sooo lemme get this straight... the #1 k!ller of black men is murder yet the black people polled were majority against the death penalty for convictions of murder, and black voters were against the 3 strike rule and trying juveniles as adults

Glorifying Criminals is serious issue within the black community.. this poll says a lot about how each community chooses to deal with criminals

However, if the murder is committed by a white I bet that poll would be 75-80% in favor of the death penalty
 4 years ago '14        #882
Mutant Boy 116 heat pts116
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 12326 12326
 mastakillah21 said:
Sooo lemme get this straight... the #1 k!ller of black men is murder yet the black people polled were majority against the death penalty for convictions of murder, and black voters were against the 3 strike rule and trying juveniles as adults

Glorifying Criminals is serious issue within the black community.. this poll says a lot about how each community chooses to deal with criminals

However, if the murder is committed by a white I bet that poll would be 75-80% in favor of the death penalty
 4 years ago '09        #883
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,344 | Props total: 928 928
White people are ignorant not to believe that the Justice System of America is now used for the sole purpose of re-enslaving black people, in particular and poor people, in general. The psychology of white privilege...
 09-05-2014, 12:07 PM         #884
Kitsch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastakillah21 said:

Prove it.

Before I entered in this thread, I knew you have said already posted something.
 4 years ago '13        #885
Erma Gerd 298 heat pts298
space
space
$18,203 | Props total: 26752 26752
 mastakillah21 said:

Why would a guilty verdict automatically draw support for the death penalty? I want a k!ller off the street as much as anyone, but there exists a margin of error that can't be reversed with death penalties... and I don't care how slight said margin is. 1 wrong conviction is too much. Does that somehow mean I'm "glorifing criminals"?

You have a lot to say without the needed context to truly discuss this poll, as in who was polled... in what regions, of which classes, etc. Surely well-off white men/women may respond differently to poor blacks from areas where slanted law enforcement is perceivably rampant.
 09-05-2014, 03:24 PM         #886
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 420Sosa said:
White people are ignorant not to believe that the Justice System of America is now used for the sole purpose of re-enslaving black people, in particular and poor people, in general. The psychology of white privilege...
Just wondering whos to blame for those black people that commit the crimes that even put them in touch with the justice system
 09-05-2014, 03:25 PM         #887
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kitsch said:
Prove it.

Before I entered in this thread, I knew you have said already posted something.
Oh wow.. you actually speak lol

lol aiight keep frontin.. you know that its true
 09-05-2014, 03:38 PM         #888
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ctrllers said:
Why would a guilty verdict automatically draw support for the death penalty? I want a k!ller off the street as much as anyone, but there exists a margin of error that can't be reversed with death penalties... and I don't care how slight said margin is. 1 wrong conviction is too much. Does that somehow mean I'm "glorifing criminals"?

You have a lot to say without the needed context to truly discuss this poll, as in who was polled... in what regions, of which classes, etc. Surely well-off white men/women may respond differently to poor blacks from areas where slanted law enforcement is perceivably rampant.

its deeper than than tho.. it says more about how serious whites/blacks/hispanics think committing murder is..

I agree about the 1 wrong conviction is too much part however, is it not worse to have repeat offenders? especially in something as serious as murder?

and what about the 3 strikes rule? You would think it would be higher than 52% no?

and its funny how the context of these polls are only questioned when they ARENT in favor of blacks but let it be pro black and its the gospel

slanted law enforcement is the main problem and not crime?

4 years ago '13        #889
RIP4SBG 132 heat pts132
space
space
$10,414 | Props total: 12188 12188
 mastakillah21 said:
its deeper than than tho.. it says more about how serious whites/blacks/hispanics think committing murder is..

I agree about the 1 wrong conviction is too much part however, is it not worse to have repeat offenders? especially in something as serious as murder?

and what about the 3 strikes rule? You would think it would be higher than 52% no?

and its funny how the context of these polls are only questioned when they ARENT in favor of blacks but let it be pro black and its the gospel

slanted law enforcement is the main problem and not crime?

So black people who want a murderer to spend the rest of his life behind bars is some how glorifying criminals? Black people who believe if you are not an adult when you commit a crime, then you shouldn't be charged as an adult is glorifying criminals?

Ain't sh*t deep about it. Lots of black people don't believe in the death penalty, and don't believe kids should be tried as adults. Troy Davis. George Stinney. /thread.

Only thing that should be analyzed in this thread is how most white people view the police.
 4 years ago '09        #890
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 mastakillah21 said:
Just wondering whos to blame for those black people that commit the crimes that even put them in touch with the justice system
The Justice System/The United States of America/White Supremacy/Racism choose your preferred title
 4 years ago '09        #891
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
Sounds like a cut scene incident of Peter on Family Guy, that
[spoiler - click to view]

humor
 09-05-2014, 04:45 PM         #892
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 420Sosa said:
The Justice System/The United States of America/White Supremacy/Racism choose your preferred title
so everybody but themselves huh
 4 years ago '04        #893
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,978 | Props total: 282 282
*yawns*

The media keeps playing their race-baiting games.
 09-05-2014, 04:48 PM         #894
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RIP4SBG said:
So black people who want a murderer to spend the rest of his life behind bars is some how glorifying criminals? Black people who believe if you are not an adult when you commit a crime, then you shouldn't be charged as an adult is glorifying criminals?

Ain't sh*t deep about it. Lots of black people don't believe in the death penalty, and don't believe kids should be tried as adults. Troy Davis. George Stinney. /thread.

Only thing that should be analyzed in this thread is how most white people view the police.
It doesnt take this study to prove that the black community is more accepting of criminal behaviour than any other community in America

dont be so naive

09-05-2014, 05:02 PM         #895
Chopzilla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4 years ago '09        #896
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 mastakillah21 said:
so everybody but themselves huh
Never said that.
 4 years ago '13        #897
Erma Gerd 298 heat pts298
space
space
$18,203 | Props total: 26752 26752
 mastakillah21 said:

that's an argument for stronger murder sentencing, not the death penalty.

mastakillah21 said:
Don't invent positions and run with them. We've never spoken before.
 4 years ago '06        #898
RAZAH CUTS 6070 heat pts6070
space
space
$55,985 | Props total: 24599 24599

[pic - click to view]

A perfect example of the double standard of law enforcement was videotaped in Kalamazoo, Michigan recently. A 63-year-old white man, clad in pajamas, was waving a large gun around, threatening people and scaring the bejesus out of them, understandably. Several called the cops, who showed up in a cruiser and attempted to convince the man to "put the gun down," so they could talk to him.

He was having none of it, and though what he is saying cannot be heard on the video, it is clear that he is making some sort of a statement about his rights to openly carry this weapon. The officer acknowledges his "open carry" rights, but says the man is not allowed to cross the street. That's jaywalking. The man flips the bird to the police and towards the camera, makes masturbatory gestures, and keeps that a.ssault rifle over his shoulder. He's having none of it. The cops keep trying to talk some sense into him, and tell him he is "scaring people." The man says, "shoot me." The cops don't.

As Heather Digby Parton points out in a piece in Salon today, just imagine if this belligerent, armed man were black. Actually, you don't have to use your imagination. Recent news events tell you exactly what happens, and the black men don't even have to have guns. A mentally disturbed black man named Kajieme Powell had just a knife on him when he suggested St. Louis cops shoot him, and they did. In quick order. They shot him dead, with multiple shots. There is also the case of John Powell, the African-American father who was shot dead in an Ohio Wal-Mart, after he picked up a toy gun the store sells. Before dying in a hail of bullets, he tried to point out that it wasn't real. The list goes on. Meanwhile, a Fox News guest suggested last week that Michael Brown, the 18-year-old kid shot dead by police in Ferguson, was armed just by virtue of being so big. She did not say, so big and black outloud. But she may as well have.

Eventually, the cops did get this lunatic in Kalamazoo to sit down and hand over the a.ssault rifle. They gave it back to him the next day. So, happy ending!

We're not saying they should have shot him, (though we question giving him back his gun the next day.) Just that belligerent, armed men of all races be treated equally.

4 years ago '04        #899
birdman22 
space
space
space
$1,191 | Props total: 145 145
what i always find funny in these cops stories is it's always race. What if he was black what would happen? We don't know because these arent the same officers that shot them. Not every cop is the same so the stories are stupid
 4 years ago '13        #900
RIP4SBG 132 heat pts132
space
space
$10,414 | Props total: 12188 12188
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
89 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Jaylen Brown just STEPPED to LEbron James :mjdamn:
20 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobar’s hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago