News + Discussions relating to race (no racism)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '14        #881
Boston9084 
space
space
$4,987 | Props total: 704 704
 Mr. Moses said:
54% of white folks thought Zimmerman shoulda walked scott free. White folks ain't sh*t.
So because this one poll says that 54% of white people said that you say all white people ain't sh*t? What about the 46% that said he was guilty? You the one who ain't sh*t here.
 3 years ago '14        #882
Boston9084 
space
space
$4,987 | Props total: 704 704
 Mr. Moses said:
54% of white folks thought Zimmerman shoulda walked scott free. White folks ain't sh*t.

bi*ch

09-05-2014, 10:56 AM         #883
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sooo lemme get this straight... the #1 k!ller of black men is murder yet the black people polled were majority against the death penalty for convictions of murder, and black voters were against the 3 strike rule and trying juveniles as adults

Glorifying Criminals is serious issue within the black community.. this poll says a lot about how each community chooses to deal with criminals

However, if the murder is committed by a white I bet that poll would be 75-80% in favor of the death penalty
 3 years ago '14        #884
Mutant Boy 110 heat pts110
space
space
$21,929 | Props total: 10411 10411
 mastakillah21 said:
Sooo lemme get this straight... the #1 k!ller of black men is murder yet the black people polled were majority against the death penalty for convictions of murder, and black voters were against the 3 strike rule and trying juveniles as adults

Glorifying Criminals is serious issue within the black community.. this poll says a lot about how each community chooses to deal with criminals

However, if the murder is committed by a white I bet that poll would be 75-80% in favor of the death penalty
 3 years ago '09        #885
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,337 | Props total: 922 922
White people are ignorant not to believe that the Justice System of America is now used for the sole purpose of re-enslaving black people, in particular and poor people, in general. The psychology of white privilege...
 09-05-2014, 01:07 PM         #886
Kitsch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastakillah21 said:

Prove it.

Before I entered in this thread, I knew you have said already posted something.
 3 years ago '13        #887
Erma Gerd 274 heat pts274
space
space
$16,378 | Props total: 18110 18110
 mastakillah21 said:

Why would a guilty verdict automatically draw support for the death penalty? I want a k!ller off the street as much as anyone, but there exists a margin of error that can't be reversed with death penalties... and I don't care how slight said margin is. 1 wrong conviction is too much. Does that somehow mean I'm "glorifing criminals"?

You have a lot to say without the needed context to truly discuss this poll, as in who was polled... in what regions, of which classes, etc. Surely well-off white men/women may respond differently to poor blacks from areas where slanted law enforcement is perceivably rampant.
 09-05-2014, 04:24 PM         #888
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 420Sosa said:
White people are ignorant not to believe that the Justice System of America is now used for the sole purpose of re-enslaving black people, in particular and poor people, in general. The psychology of white privilege...
Just wondering whos to blame for those black people that commit the crimes that even put them in touch with the justice system
 09-05-2014, 04:25 PM         #889
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kitsch said:
Prove it.

Before I entered in this thread, I knew you have said already posted something.
Oh wow.. you actually speak lol

lol aiight keep frontin.. you know that its true
 09-05-2014, 04:38 PM         #890
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ctrllers said:
Why would a guilty verdict automatically draw support for the death penalty? I want a k!ller off the street as much as anyone, but there exists a margin of error that can't be reversed with death penalties... and I don't care how slight said margin is. 1 wrong conviction is too much. Does that somehow mean I'm "glorifing criminals"?

You have a lot to say without the needed context to truly discuss this poll, as in who was polled... in what regions, of which classes, etc. Surely well-off white men/women may respond differently to poor blacks from areas where slanted law enforcement is perceivably rampant.

its deeper than than tho.. it says more about how serious whites/blacks/hispanics think committing murder is..

I agree about the 1 wrong conviction is too much part however, is it not worse to have repeat offenders? especially in something as serious as murder?

and what about the 3 strikes rule? You would think it would be higher than 52% no?

and its funny how the context of these polls are only questioned when they ARENT in favor of blacks but let it be pro black and its the gospel

slanted law enforcement is the main problem and not crime?

3 years ago '13        #891
RIP4SBG 128 heat pts128
space
space
$10,056 | Props total: 11113 11113
 mastakillah21 said:
its deeper than than tho.. it says more about how serious whites/blacks/hispanics think committing murder is..

I agree about the 1 wrong conviction is too much part however, is it not worse to have repeat offenders? especially in something as serious as murder?

and what about the 3 strikes rule? You would think it would be higher than 52% no?

and its funny how the context of these polls are only questioned when they ARENT in favor of blacks but let it be pro black and its the gospel

slanted law enforcement is the main problem and not crime?

So black people who want a murderer to spend the rest of his life behind bars is some how glorifying criminals? Black people who believe if you are not an adult when you commit a crime, then you shouldn't be charged as an adult is glorifying criminals?

Ain't sh*t deep about it. Lots of black people don't believe in the death penalty, and don't believe kids should be tried as adults. Troy Davis. George Stinney. /thread.

Only thing that should be analyzed in this thread is how most white people view the police.
 3 years ago '09        #892
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 mastakillah21 said:
Just wondering whos to blame for those black people that commit the crimes that even put them in touch with the justice system
The Justice System/The United States of America/White Supremacy/Racism choose your preferred title
 3 years ago '09        #893
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
Sounds like a cut scene incident of Peter on Family Guy, that
[spoiler - click to view]

humor
 09-05-2014, 05:45 PM         #894
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 420Sosa said:
The Justice System/The United States of America/White Supremacy/Racism choose your preferred title
so everybody but themselves huh
 3 years ago '04        #895
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
*yawns*

The media keeps playing their race-baiting games.
 09-05-2014, 05:48 PM         #896
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RIP4SBG said:
So black people who want a murderer to spend the rest of his life behind bars is some how glorifying criminals? Black people who believe if you are not an adult when you commit a crime, then you shouldn't be charged as an adult is glorifying criminals?

Ain't sh*t deep about it. Lots of black people don't believe in the death penalty, and don't believe kids should be tried as adults. Troy Davis. George Stinney. /thread.

Only thing that should be analyzed in this thread is how most white people view the police.
It doesnt take this study to prove that the black community is more accepting of criminal behaviour than any other community in America

dont be so naive

09-05-2014, 06:02 PM         #897
Chopzilla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 3 years ago '09        #898
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 mastakillah21 said:
so everybody but themselves huh
Never said that.
 3 years ago '13        #899
Erma Gerd 274 heat pts274
space
space
$16,378 | Props total: 18110 18110
 mastakillah21 said:

that's an argument for stronger murder sentencing, not the death penalty.

mastakillah21 said:
Don't invent positions and run with them. We've never spoken before.
 3 years ago '06        #900
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18800 18800

[pic - click to view]

A perfect example of the double standard of law enforcement was videotaped in Kalamazoo, Michigan recently. A 63-year-old white man, clad in pajamas, was waving a large gun around, threatening people and scaring the bejesus out of them, understandably. Several called the cops, who showed up in a cruiser and attempted to convince the man to "put the gun down," so they could talk to him.

He was having none of it, and though what he is saying cannot be heard on the video, it is clear that he is making some sort of a statement about his rights to openly carry this weapon. The officer acknowledges his "open carry" rights, but says the man is not allowed to cross the street. That's jaywalking. The man flips the bird to the police and towards the camera, makes masturbatory gestures, and keeps that a.ssault rifle over his shoulder. He's having none of it. The cops keep trying to talk some sense into him, and tell him he is "scaring people." The man says, "shoot me." The cops don't.

As Heather Digby Parton points out in a piece in Salon today, just imagine if this belligerent, armed man were black. Actually, you don't have to use your imagination. Recent news events tell you exactly what happens, and the black men don't even have to have guns. A mentally disturbed black man named Kajieme Powell had just a knife on him when he suggested St. Louis cops shoot him, and they did. In quick order. They shot him dead, with multiple shots. There is also the case of John Powell, the African-American father who was shot dead in an Ohio Wal-Mart, after he picked up a toy gun the store sells. Before dying in a hail of bullets, he tried to point out that it wasn't real. The list goes on. Meanwhile, a Fox News guest suggested last week that Michael Brown, the 18-year-old kid shot dead by police in Ferguson, was armed just by virtue of being so big. She did not say, so big and black outloud. But she may as well have.

Eventually, the cops did get this lunatic in Kalamazoo to sit down and hand over the a.ssault rifle. They gave it back to him the next day. So, happy ending!

We're not saying they should have shot him, (though we question giving him back his gun the next day.) Just that belligerent, armed men of all races be treated equally.

Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy