News + Discussions relating to race (no racism)

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '13        #841
Icon709 58 heat pts58
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 233 233

[video - click to view]

3 years ago '14        #842
Mutant Boy 111 heat pts111
space
space
$21,953 | Props total: 10464 10464
 09-02-2014, 03:41 PM         #843
TonyAtlas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But people think they can identify with what we go through fu*k ya'll
 3 years ago '06        #844
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
Wow, this really pisses me off... people are so apathetic to the realities of this country
 09-02-2014, 05:29 PM         #845
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datVAkid said:
Black has nothing to do with your fu*king nationality, and if your mixed your still black in america so end that ish...

African Americans are black but not all blacks are african americans
You're a retard. Slave masters crowned people who are mixed black when the fact is they are MIXED. How are you going to not identify him as who he is when the dude is whiter than a lot I white people?

FOH with that racist sh*t from the slave days. Drake is a mixed canadian. Period.
 3 years ago '09        #846
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,699 | Props total: 13236 13236
the struggle of this melanin
 3 years ago '10        #847
Liban 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,960 | Props total: 123 123
Begging and crying in front of your kids.
[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '06        #848
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,462 | Props total: 2651 2651
 Old Man Quillis said:
You're a retard. Slave masters crowned people who are mixed black when the fact is they are MIXED. How are you going to not identify him as who he is when the dude is whiter than a lot I white people?

FOH with that racist sh*t from the slave days. Drake is a mixed canadian. Period.
The irony, because one you don't know who you are talking to, and if you know my family lineage and background you wouldn't be saying none of this... Also look up the Grandfather clause.

And you are completely wrong about the "crowned slaved" the only time it works in advantage of the mixed child is when the mother was white, then the baby, in some states, kept the identity of the mother, which happened in my family and i have documents to prove it. Other then that situation the baby was either k!lled, because it was considered an abomination or to hide the fact that the slave owner had committed adultery with a slave, or he was in the field with the rest.

And i am identifying who he is. He is Black... I know a lot of milattos (mixed with black and white people) who identify themselves as black. In AMERICA, black means you have african decedents, his dad is black, black/african genes are more dominate then european recessive jeans, drake is black...

The same way Obama is Black
 09-02-2014, 07:30 PM         #849
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datVAkid said:
The irony, because one you don't know who you are talking to, and if you know my family lineage and background you wouldn't be saying none of this... Also look up the Grandfather clause.

And you are completely wrong about the "crowned slaved" the only time it works in advantage of the mixed child is when the mother was white, then the baby, in some states, kept the identity of the mother, which happened in my family and i have documents to prove it. Other then that situation the baby was either k!lled, because it was considered an abomination or to hide the fact that the slave owner had committed adultery with a slave, or he was in the field with the rest.

And i am identifying who he is. He is Black... I know a lot of milattos (mixed with black and white people) who identify themselves as black. In AMERICA, black means you have african decedents, his dad is black, black/african genes are more dominate then european recessive jeans, drake is black...

The same way Obama is Black

Obama was raised by white women and has no connection to African Americans in the United States other than him knocking up Michelle. As far as who I'm talking to....... obviously a smart dumb n*gga who thinks he knows something.

Whatever bruh. You have 2 different races in you then you're mixed. The white slave masters called mixed folks Ni**ers because they weren't full white, therefore inferior.(in their eyes).

Drake is not black and I will never adress him as such. Only time he's black is when he's rapping. He get around them Jews he's one of them. fu*k a flip flopping a.ss person. He's mixed. Embrace everything about yourself or be labeled a clown.
 3 years ago '07        #850
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,095 | Props total: 30436 30436
racists need to murdered slow and painfully and in public. I don't care if it's a cop or a klansman, which i don't think we can tell the difference between anymore... but they need to be k!lled in brutal fashion infront of all people. This should not be tolerated anymore.

The whole country should burn...
 3 years ago '06        #851
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,462 | Props total: 2651 2651
 Old Man Quillis said:

Obama was raised by white women and has no connection to African Americans in the United States other than him knocking up Michelle. As far as who I'm talking to....... obviously a smart dumb n*gga who thinks he knows something.

Whatever bruh. You have 2 different races in you then you're mixed. The white slave masters called mixed folks Ni**ers because they weren't full white, therefore inferior.(in their eyes).

Drake is not black and I will never adress him as such. Only time he's black is when he's rapping. He get around them Jews he's one of them. fu*k a flip flopping a.ss person. He's mixed. Embrace everything about yourself or be labeled a clown.
 3 years ago '11        #852
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,010 | Props total: 607 607
 3 years ago '06        #853
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,910 | Props total: 25810 25810
Damn bruh
 3 years ago '06        #854
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,910 | Props total: 25810 25810
This is for everyone....
All of my charges were dismissed as of July 31st which means everything I did I had a legal right to do so... You can say as much as you want against my case... But the fact that it was already dismissed shows your opinionated predisposition when you comment saying Ignorant things... I was vindicated of all charges already....
So what's the debate about again?
lawsuit for real
 3 years ago '06        #855
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,074 | Props total: 18878 18878

[pic - click to view]

A Pennsylvania teenager was arrested this week on charges related to an August 4, 2014 incident in which he harassed African-American students on Bloomsburg University’s campus while wearing a Ku Klux Klan hood, BloomUtoday.com reports.

Authorities said that Walter Corey Reibsome was wearing the costume in a truck driven by his friend, Frank Rubio, and that Reibsome leaned out of the truck’s window and yelled racial slurs while Rubio blared his horn. “Get out of our town,” the victim told police Reibsome yelled.

The pair were caught because the victim was able to identify Rubio’s uniquely modified truck. Photographs of the truck — and of the duo wearing the white hoods traditionally a.ssociated with the Ku Klux Klan — were posted on Rubio’s Facebook page.

Police charged Reibsome with ethnic intimidation, harassment, and disorderly conduct. A preliminary hearing in his case has been scheduled for October 15, 2014.

There has been a resurgence in Klan activity since the reelection of President Barack Obama. In January, the Grand Dragon of the Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan said that the Klan had an “invisible empire” consisting of “police officers, paramedics, judges” ready to rise up.

The fact that many local Klan outfits have resorted to throwing baggies containing flyers on subdivision lawns, however, would seem to belie that claim.
 3 years ago '13        #856
solidsnake1864 7 heat pts
space
space
$14,390 | Props total: 69 69
a grand smh. ignorance at its finest
 3 years ago '10        #857
acegutta22 199 heat pts199
space
space
$8,334 | Props total: 5451 5451
North east is way more racist than the south imo
 3 years ago '14        #858
JoMo 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,002 | Props total: 598 598
"There has been a resurgence in Klan activity since the reelection of President Barack Obama. In January, the Grand Dragon of the Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan said that the Klan had an “invisible empire” consisting of “police officers, paramedics, judges” ready to rise up"

old news to me
 3 years ago '08        #859
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
 solidsnake1864 said:
a grand smh. ignorance at its finest
Hey man at least they got charged. Back in the day NOBODY gave a fu*k.
 3 years ago '04        #860
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
stone him
Home         

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy