News + Discussions relating to race (no racism)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #61
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
if racism is a joke... why there not laugh?
 5 years ago '06        #62
Mr.M 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,232 | Props total: 40 40
I wish we could get past the race sh*t on this site and discuss more things relating to higher consciousness. This sh*t is getting old. Our spirits all come from the central sun of this galaxy when you trace it back far enough. We just incarnated here as certain races to learn certain lessons to rise up into the highest levels of the heavens. Its all for a greater purpose. I will say that I am happy to have incarnated as a melinated human being and I wouldnt change it for nothing. It has its advantages physically but there is a price because lots of times there are very hard challenges one has to go through. I learned a lot during this lifetime so far and I know my purpose here. I havent been on this planet since thousand of years ago and I came back to be a positive example for others, especially so called black people. Lots of my fellow melenated brothers and sisters share my soul lineage so there is a certain connection I share with them but that doesnt change the fact that I am still related to all other beings on this planet some way or another. The problem is some people are just WAY too focused on the physical. You will never rise to your power like that. Your ancestors did great things and they accomplished those things by spiritual means. You are a spirit having a human experience, remember that. When you forget that you forget who and what you are. You chose to incarnate here and go through what you go through no matter the race so no use complaining about none of this sh*t. Learn what you gotta learn to get where you gotta go.
 5 years ago '09        #63
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 Mr.M said:
Our spirits all come from the central sun of this galaxy when you trace it back far enough. [There is nor was a 'central sun' in our galaxy]

> melinated [Is not a word]

I havent been on this planet since thousand of years ago and I came back to be a positive example for others. [Where were you?]

> melenated [Is not a word either]
 5 years ago '04        #64
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,401 | Props total: 4299 4299
 Alixix said:
you can be well spoken and still talk "hood", a smart person will just adjust how they speak depending on who they are speaking to
my thoughts exactly...

personally iv always hated the "he thinks hes black" "wigger" stereotype...

god forbid a white man likes hip hop... lemme know when i through shoe polish on my skin
 02-17-2013, 09:53 PM         #65
OnlyOriginality  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This isn't a utopia and this wasn't started by no corporations, this has been going on since civilization rose. Blacks and whites are enemies by nature, I would prefer a peaceful way to exist and harmonize together but to do so at this point in history will further the genocide of Afrikan people. It's not about separation, like you said.

@Mr. M

I agree and it was this thinking that got me feeling this about my people. Some people are warriors and this is what they chose to do when they incarnated into this life, it isn't dwelling on the physical it's just fulfilling our destiny, I know I'm destined to f!ght for my people.
 5 years ago '07        #66
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1115 1115
Didn't think anyone could sound like a color... but ehhh what do I know..
 5 years ago '08        #67
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 Eminence Grise said:
A random person....
You're a joke. Again, can't fathom the thought that another black person doesn't share your same sense of hatred and closed-mindedness. So much to the point where you accuse me of trying to be someone else.

On that note, I'm done with this site. Too much hatred, black supremacy/racism on here for my liking.
Youll be back...
 5 years ago '05        #68
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
 GrownmanJ said:
Youll be back...
They always come back.

5 years ago '06        #69
Mr.M 1 heat pts
space
space
 Lil Jay said:
You're actually correct if you're trying to be exact. Im referring to Alcyone, a sun based in the Pleiades that has a pull on our own sun in this solar system. Its fairly close to the center though.

2nd, I could give a fu*k if melanated is a word or not because you know what I mean when I say it, do you not? Yes you do. Thats whats important.

3rd, since you want to know I will tell you, I have lived here previously as a warrior back during the time of the Olmecs and further back as a healer in time of Atlantis. I also settled in what is now Hawaii though I dont know the name of my tribe then, I was a slave. I know this from accessing the Akashic records. I should also tell you that I could care less about specifics and proving anything to you, so any attempt to prove me wrong serves no purpose. I am on a whole other frequency brother. I know these things for my benefit. You asking me when I was last here actually serves no purpose in raising yourself up so Im curious to why you asked if not only to try and discredit me in some way. Its not even necessary to know past lives because you are what you are regardless. It just lets you know why you have some of the ways you have and have connections to certain places, activities, and things. Meditation alone can help one find out what you must do in order clear any negative karma accumulated from past and present incarnations. You will know how this info is received when the time comes.

Last edited by Mr.M; 02-18-2013 at 01:21 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #70
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 Mr.M said:
You're actually correct if you're trying to be exact. Im referring to Alcyone, a sun based in the Pleiades that has a pull on our own sun in this solar system. Its fairly close to the center though.

2nd, I could give a fu*k if melanated is a word or not because you know what I mean when I say it, do you not? Yes you do. Thats whats important.

3rd, since you want to know I will tell you, I have lived here previously as a warrior back during the time of the Olmecs and further back as a healer in time of Atlantis. I also settled in what is now Hawaii though I dont know the name of my tribe then, I was a slave. I know this from accessing the Akashic records. I should also tell you that I could care less about specifics and proving anything to you, so any attempt to prove me wrong serves no purpose. I am on a whole other frequency brother. I know these things for my benefit. You asking me when I was last here actually serves no purpose in raising yourself up so Im curious to why you asked if not only to try and discredit me in some way.
proof?
 5 years ago '06        #71
Mr.M 1 heat pts
space
space
 GrownmanJ said:
proof?
I have nothing to prove. Sorry. I dont do pointless debating. I guess I loss huh? Also if you wanna see Alcyone learn how to use your spirit body and go there.

Last edited by Mr.M; 02-18-2013 at 01:30 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #72
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
if u don't think people pay attention to and judge those that don't fit they preconceived stereotypes u a god damn fool
 5 years ago '09        #73
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 382 382
 Alixix said:
you can be well spoken and still talk "hood", a smart person will just adjust how they speak depending on who they are speaking to
thats exactly what I do. Except I'm from no hood. I usually do it rather subconsciously, but I almost always turn my casual speech and professional speech on and off like a light switch.
 5 years ago '05        #74
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Mr.M said:

3rd, since you want to know I will tell you, I have lived here previously as a warrior back during the time of the Olmecs and further back as a healer in time of Atlantis. I also settled in what is now Hawaii though I dont know the name of my tribe then, I was a slave. I know this from accessing the Akashic records. I should also tell you that I could care less about specifics and proving anything to you, so any attempt to prove me wrong serves no purpose. I am on a whole other frequency brother. I know these things for my benefit. You asking me when I was last here actually serves no purpose in raising yourself up so Im curious to why you asked if not only to try and discredit me in some way. Its not even necessary to know past lives because you are what you are regardless. It just lets you know why you have some of the ways you have and have connections to certain places, activities, and things. Meditation alone can help one find out what you must do in order clear any negative karma accumulated from past and present incarnations. You will know how this info is received when the time comes.

5 years ago '06        #75
Mr.M 1 heat pts
space
space
Nyse I got a question. Do you honestly think I give a fu*k what you think bruh lol? You post all them scriptures yet trying to knock what I believe and try to bring me down. Yawl steady exposing yourselves for what yawl are.
 5 years ago '05        #76
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Mr.M said:
Nyse I got a question. Do you honestly think I give a fu*k what you think bruh lol? You post all them scriptures yet trying to knock what I believe and try to bring me down. Yawl steady exposing yourselves for what yawl are.
Says the one who hates his existence so much he has to imagine he was actually something in another life. I exposed myself as a Hebrew. So what? No shame in my game. I don't need to brag about extra garbage of parallel universes and reincarnations. We have an unwavering doctrine, solidified by prophecy. I hope what I think doesn't matter to you...why should it. You are part of a selfish faith that is impossible to share with others, neither does it have any fulfillment.
 5 years ago '05        #77
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Scouser said:

him and swayze are the same accounts
same biblical quotes of mythology and lies
You can see a clear difference between me and Swayze. If I said you and Minister were the same account, would I be far off. And there's not a single myth nor lie in the Bible. We've been through this numerous times.
 5 years ago '06        #78
Mr.M 1 heat pts
space
space
 Nyse03 said:
Says the one who hates his existence so much he has to imagine he was actually something in another life. I exposed myself as a Hebrew. So what? No shame in my game. I don't need to brag about extra garbage of parallel universes and reincarnations. We have an unwavering doctrine, solidified by prophecy. I hope what I think doesn't matter to you...why should it. You are part of a selfish faith that is impossible to share with others, neither does it have any fulfillment.
Reasons why you are wrong...

1)I hate my existence lol? Brother I haven't had a bad day since 2010, I love my life. You're judging me now. Ironic....

2)How do you know I imagined it? Are you Mr.M? If so can I please have my identity back? You brainwashed and don't even know it. I know what the hell I got going on, you just don't know. You fear what you dont understand, either that or you'll fully calcified(pineal gland reference)

3)I never bragged about anything. Why do you feel this way? Do you envy me or something? How do you know that what I speak isn't relatable just cuz it isn't reliable to YOU? That is selfish. Not once have I attacked whatever your"faith" is. I ain't got one. All I have is a current state of awareness forever expanding to know and understand more. I help plenty of people too. I just don't boast about it like a humble man should. Too bad you think you know me lol.
 5 years ago '05        #79
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Scouser said:
actually we cant
you both are uppity, hate white people, call people white who disagree with you, think that Black Hebrews are chosen
and both get sonned by me when you try to go deeper than Ancient Sumer

so yeah - same person
Please ether yourself as you search for the proof of this terrible lie. And why do they have to be Black Hebrews? Why not just Hebrews?
 02-18-2013, 07:38 PM         #80
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scouser said:
Not just Hebrews - you make it known your a 'Black' Hebrew - i never hear anywhere else but Kemite and North Africa and you incorporate Timbuktu, Ancient Egypt, North and East Africa with the Bible
to Support that blacks are the 'chosen people' of the bible

trolling
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy