News + Discussions relating to race (no racism)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
200 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
247 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '05        #721
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 08-21-2014, 06:59 PM         #722
PhillyC123  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Couldnt agree more
 3 years ago '04        #723
Wigs 
space
space
$703 | Props total: 7 7
Yep, cops are corrupt when a man/woman tries to harm them and they defend themselves.

They should just open their arms and hug any person with a knife that keeps coming forward at them after they say stop, put your hands up, put the weapon down, not obeying the law, screaming shoot me motherfu*ker. Give them a good old hug.

WAKE UP!
 3 years ago '04        #724
Wigs 
space
space
$703 | Props total: 7 7
It's not a WHITE BLACK THING, it's about obeying the law, and quit trying to be a tough guy or act all crazy.
 3 years ago '14        #725
Sphynx 150 heat pts150
space
space
$5,224 | Props total: 7771 7771
He freaked that sh*t

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '05        #726
dEtroitJUNKIE 
space
space
$1,004 | Props total: 97 97
 Tyrantula said:
Slowly but surely they all expose themselves
I peeped that too. The first black president has brought a lot of closet racist out of hiding and things like ferguson is making even more come out woodwork . Even on boxden they really showing they true feelings. Smh
 3 years ago '10        #727
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 dEtroitJUNKIE said:
I peeped that too. The first black president has brought a lot of closet racist out of hiding and things like ferguson is making even more come out woodwork . Even on boxden they really showing they true feelings. Smh
sh*t is disgusting
 3 years ago '13        #728
RIP4SBG 128 heat pts128
space
space
$10,056 | Props total: 11114 11114
I'm 20 years old and like plenty of other blacks I've spent my whole life only around blacks. In my 20 years of life I have never met or known a black person who has blamed a white person for their problems. I don't mean blaming them for the long standing problems from slavery, Jim crow, etc, I mean your average white person who has succeeded in life. NEVER.

The only problem I got is if everybody wanna address racism and peoples prejudice ways, why wave off everybody who says something potentially racist? Address it. Debate it.
 08-21-2014, 09:03 PM         #729
Kitsch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tyrantula said:
Slowly but surely they all expose themselves
 3 years ago '05        #730
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
it must be blissful
 3 years ago '11        #731
SiekaSiklo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,443 | Props total: 1109 1109
He's right tho it is class warfare
 3 years ago '06        #732
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,582 | Props total: 5326 5326
Kareem is one smart motherfu*ker man... I remember when he spoke about the Sterling situation too... dude drops gems.
 3 years ago '05        #733
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 386 386
Im tired of ppl not realizing the cops get all the army gear from the people dumb enough to be caught up in the legal system... You paid for them Army guns probation, fines, tickets etc.
 3 years ago '04        #734
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,331 | Props total: 4464 4464
He still mad about The Rock playing Hercules
 3 years ago '12        #735
william j hova 
space
space
space
$176 | Props total: 1 1
So much truth in that article..
 08-22-2014, 01:33 PM         #736
DOCTOR TEETH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Thereís a lot of black people dying in America. What makes this sad is that the majority of these deaths were easily avoidable. I can no longer sit back and watch my fellow black brothers die prematurely. Iíve decided to share tips and tricks on how to survive in America as a black person. These tips have served me well (I am clearly still alive). If all black people were to follow the steps below, I believe we would see a 26% mortality rate decrease across the board.

1. Donít a.ssociate with other black people

One black person is a nuisance.
Two black people is possible Ďgang-related activityí.
Three or more is a race-riot (or WorldStar video) waiting to happen.
In any of the above situations, youíll find that the police are well within their right mind to a.ssume that you are currently (or about to) partake in criminal activity. When you come across these would-be-criminals, there are certain counter-measures you can take to avoid being in situations 2 and 3 described above. For instance, try crossing the road in advance when you see another black person. If there are white women and children nearby, be sure to casually point out these future-criminals so they can take the opportunity to rush into a nearby department store or take their phones out and prepare to dial 911.

This a.ssociation rule extends online. Do not friend anyone on social networks where white people (and future employers) may see. If for some reason you absolutely must remain in contact with them, set your profile to private or maintain a respectable facade account.

2. Know the difference between Good Brown People and Bad Brown People

Not all brown people (or stereotypes) were created equal and I want to make sure you drill this into your skull. Here in America we are proud of our multi-racial nationality and are also equally proud that we have figured out how to seperate brown people and judge them differently from one another (because generalizing them would be racist). Here is a cheat sheet for the Good and Bad types of brown people.

Good Brown:

South-East Asians
Indians
Israelis
South Americans (Brazilians, Argentineans, Ecuadorians, etc)
Bad Brown People:

Black People (obvious)
Africans
Anyone from a country where Islam is the popular religion.
Central Americans (Mexicans, Costa-Ricans, etc.)
*Please remember that this list is subject to change.
Fret not if you are in the Bad Brown People category; the skin-whitening market is booming (projected to reach 19.8 Billion USD by 2018). If you canít erase your brown, you can at least look as vaguely ethnic as that one guy no one remembers from the Black Eyed Peas.

3. Donít Date Black People. Ever.

Dating black people is a No-No. It is unfortunate enough that they exist to begin with, but to further the brown-washing of the Superior Race is simply unforgivable. Conscientious black people can do their part for the future by washing backwards. If you must engage in romantic or s3xual activities, be sure you date only whites (or super hot asian women). Dilute your dark chocolate with milk, for a creamy, mellow, barely-tolerable tomorrow.

But remember: Every black-blooded child born is another mouth that will most likely end up on welfare. Letís not be a drain on our benevolent government and countrymen any more than we already are.

3 years ago '04        #737
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,144 | Props total: 9453 9453
{insert random "I see the usual posters avoiding this thread like the plague" comment here}

3 years ago '10        #738
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,942 | Props total: 8608 8608
1 - Done
2 - Done
3 - Done
 3 years ago '14        #739
Sphynx 150 heat pts150
space
space
$5,224 | Props total: 7771 7771

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '13        #740
BROWN REKKLUSE 
space
space
$281 | Props total: 25 25
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
60 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
54 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
144 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
77 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
191 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy