News + Discussions relating to race (no racism)

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
26 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-20-2014, 03:13 PM         #681
Mob H  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's been a war on Blacks in this country. Hispanics too.
 08-20-2014, 03:18 PM         #682
redacted  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To everybody who gets all up in arms about cats not liking the police, because you have a relative who is in law enforcement....

Eat a d!ck. Maybe that cat you know ain't a piece of sh*t with a badge, but some of them are(might be most, if they are told to be...like good little toy soldiers following orders.)
 3 years ago '11        #683
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 3810 3810
'Dude, come on ... he's already dead.' Then they all laughed."
 3 years ago '12        #684
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,393 | Props total: 19883 19883
 3 years ago '08        #685
daluckychild 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$753 | Props total: 229 229
This aint news to black ppl.... we been knew this sh*t. The issue now is that whites are being exposed to the truth more and more and now we have to deal with those who try to blow off and justify the actions of police and the justice system by saying dumb sh*t like "what about black on black crime" or "if black ppl didnt act like thugs... " thats just code word for "I dont give a fu*k about black ppl problems"
 08-20-2014, 03:42 PM         #686
PhillyC123  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This the same place the kids beat the park ranger at ... Watch out around there
 3 years ago '14        #687
Captain Boogie 104 heat pts104
space
space
$8,352 | Props total: 3523 3523
POWER POST
 3 years ago '14        #688
Boston9084 
space
space
$4,987 | Props total: 704 704
Damn. That's just sad.
 3 years ago '07        #689
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,394 | Props total: 55709 55709
 daluckychild said:
This aint news to black ppl.... we been knew this sh*t. The issue now is that whites are being exposed to the truth more and more and now we have to deal with those who try to blow off and justify the actions of police and the justice system by saying dumb sh*t like "what about black on black crime" or "if black ppl didnt act like thugs... " thats just code word for "I dont give a fu*k about black ppl problems"

Im black, and I'm proud of being black but, at some point and I'm not talking about #MikeBrown or many others who died at the hands of corrupt cops but, the ppl that i seen growing up in the hood seeing crackheads get beat to death and not call one cop or the ppl in my hood who just seen a friend of mine get shot dead in broad daylight and not help or want help identify the k!ller.

Now, know how this shyt works, you "snitch you die", but we have to start within ourselves to make our lives better and i know some ppl can't move out of the hood and i respect them who want to but just can't due to unforeseen reasons BUT, we can make the hood better to live in....
 3 years ago '14        #690
space
space
 fishpoop said:
I've seen plenty of stories on the news where a black kid is k!lled and is described as a bright young individual with a promising future ahead of him. And vice versa with the white kid murderers. This article is making something out of nothing.
Shut the fu*k up right now good god you sound fu*king retarded there's a bevy of examples in OP and you call that nothing?
 3 years ago '14        #691
space
space
 fabolous_iam said:
way more white people than blacks...
This FBI study deals with independent percentages so you can chuck that out the window.
 3 years ago '08        #692
daluckychild 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$753 | Props total: 229 229
 Avon_Barksdale said:

Im black, and I'm proud of being black but, at some point and I'm not talking about #MikeBrown or many others who died at the hands of corrupt cops but, the ppl that i seen growing up in the hood seeing crackheads get beat to death and not call one cop or the ppl in my hood who just seen a friend of mine get shot dead in broad daylight and not help or want help identify the k!ller.

Now, know how this shyt works, you "snitch you die", but we have to start within ourselves to make our lives better and i know some ppl can't move out of the hood and i respect them who want to but just can't due to unforeseen reasons BUT, we can make the hood better to live in....
Growing up in my hood, ive witnessed allot of what you mentioned above and I completely agree that we got to clen up our own neighborhoods and hood mentality.

What im talking about is those that call these k!ller cops and people like gz heroes. Read the comments on the news sites and see how people talk as if thse kids deserved to be k!lled and there is no injustice because he was just a punk thug. Thats type of attitude is what makes me disgusted. Id almost feel better if they didnt care rather than praise the k!ller and say the black ppl deserve this type of treatment.

I wish I could win the Lottery and buy all the sh*tty apts and businesses in my black communities so that I can provide jobs to those that need it the most and support black owned business. I wish I could offer opportunities to young black kids and show them a world outside the hood and that there is more to life than rims and the dope game. With all the sh*t set up against us, we got to do better and quit the self destruction.
 3 years ago '13        #693
fishpoop 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,757 | Props total: 8199 8199
 JBoogie said:
Shut the fu*k up right now good god you sound fu*king retarded there's a bevy of examples in OP and you call that nothing?
I never said that it doesn't happen. I'm saying that I've seen examples of each story for each race. If you can't see far enough past your bias to understand what was stated in my post, then there's no point in me trying to discuss this with you.

And don't even try to say that you understood what I posted, because you clearly didn't.
 3 years ago '07        #694
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,394 | Props total: 55709 55709
 daluckychild said:
Growing up in my hood, ive witnessed allot of what you mentioned above and I completely agree that we got to clen up our own neighborhoods and hood mentality.

What im talking about is those that call these k!ller cops and people like gz heroes. Read the comments on the news sites and see how people talk as if thse kids deserved to be k!lled and there is no injustice because he was just a punk thug. Thats type of attitude is what makes me disgusted. Id almost feel better if they didnt care rather than praise the k!ller and say the black ppl deserve this type of treatment.

I wish I could win the Lottery and buy all the sh*tty apts and businesses in my black communities so that I can provide jobs to those that need it the most and support black owned business. I wish I could offer opportunities to young black kids and show them a world outside the hood and that there is more to life than rims and the dope game. With all the sh*t set up against us, we got to do better and quit the self destruction.

Bruh, i salute you for this, i mean I'm still a young g but, i know that it starts with US if we want to have better communities. I sad to think that the only way out of the hood is to be good at hoopin' or to join the military. I know a lot of other races that prepare their kids to be doctors and live good lives. Not saying they all do because they have fu*ked up ppl in their races too... its just that ours in on the forefront and theirs is not. but, salute bro for wanting a change
 3 years ago '08        #695
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
"They're black kids, honey. They don't have anything better to do."
 08-20-2014, 05:22 PM         #696
redacted  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Motherfu*k the news.
 3 years ago '05        #697
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,822 | Props total: 3340 3340
 Mob H said:
It's been a war on Blacks in this country. Hispanics too.
yeah that's what he said - blacks i.e. non-whites.
 3 years ago '06        #698
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18790 18790
it's a war on black and latino males.... and whenthey don't have any use for em' anymore they'll start fu*kin with the Asian and Arab men too... when they drop that "model minority" status....
 3 years ago '06        #699
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18790 18790

[pic - click to view]

A sixth-grade teacher at Brantley Elementary in Selma, Alabama has been placed on administrative leave after a parent reported that students were asked to research and reenact the Michael Brown shooting in class, The Selma Times-Journal reports.

The administration became aware of the a.ssignment after Jessica Lynn Baughn posted about it on Facebook. “His teacher made them reenact the two current shooting of the young black males,” she wrote. “The white students had to play the police officer. She even has them get on the internet and research how many times the young man was shot where he was shot at.”

“That is absurd to me then you turn around and make them reenact every bit of it including the shooting,” she continued. “Then sit in class and tells them our black children can not walk in their own neighborhood without white people shooting them and she hated to sound racist but whatever.”

Baughn then accused the teacher of being racist, and of “teaching these children to hate one another when we’re supposed to be teaching them to love one another.”

Dallas County Schools Superintendent of Education Don Willingham said that the sixth graders were learning about current events and one of them asked about the Michael Brown shooting. The teacher then instructed the students to do research on the events in Ferguson, Missouri, and had them perform a “skit” about them.

Willingham did not say what that “skit” entailed, but did indicate that he had put the teacher on paid administrative leave until he can determine what happened.
 3 years ago '05        #700
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
Wow. And to think, this actually could have been turned into a useful exercise if only she hadn't maintained a racial divide. Poorly thought out doesn't begin to describe this, but then again it is Alabama. I would never want to live or raise children there.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy