News + Discussions relating to race (no racism)

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-15-2014, 03:10 PM         #641
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Old Man Quillis said:
Yup. And ?... I don't see 100 million white people protesting to put an end to racism. It's always black people. Million man march? Black people. Why don't whites come together for that? They'll do it for gays(who are white) and the jews(who are white).

I've been watching black men get shot down since the 80's son(I'm 35).... There is no push from black officers when black men get shot. In fact I've seen more black officers actually sh*tting on black people more than white folks do. Is that documentary gonna make me realize everything was photoshopped????

Just think if he didn't have that damned camera on. White woman would have said he was intimidating her and he'd been shot like Mr Brown. Black people better film and record white folks at all cost because big brother(white people) are watching our black a.sses....

Come on man you can't be that slow.
SO kind of like how you are chosing which battles to be apart of

Should we all a.ssume you are s3xist, anti gay and anti semetic cuz you werent at those f!ghts?
 08-15-2014, 03:15 PM         #642
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastakillah21 said:
SO kind of like how you are chosing which battles to be apart of

Should we all a.ssume you are s3xist, anti gay and anti semetic cuz you werent at those f!ghts?
I don't give a fu*k about those f!ghts. I'm man enough to admit it.Jews are k!lling innocent women and children, gays have been spreading aids like wildfire and these feminist have turned family/divorce courts I to a weapon. fu*k all three of those f!ghts. If you took white people out of those f!ghts what would you have? NOTHING.

And I'm not out here pretending that we are the world. I'm trying to sweep up the sh*t in my own life. But white folks are incapable of allowing black people to have any privacy, hell white people don't even have privacy anymore.
 08-15-2014, 03:21 PM         #643
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Old Man Quillis said:
I don't give a fu*k about those f!ghts. I'm man enough to admit it.Jews are k!lling innocent women and children, gays have been spreading aids like wildfire and these feminist have turned family/divorce courts I to a weapon. fu*k all three of those f!ghts. If you took white people out of those f!ghts what would you have? NOTHING.

And I'm not out here pretending that we are the world. I'm trying to sweep up the sh*t in my own life. But white folks are incapable of allowing black people to have any privacy, hell white people don't even have privacy anymore.
Right.. the f!ght isnt between your average white and black folks.. its the citizens vs the government

the sooner we all realize that the closer we will be to a solution
 08-15-2014, 03:22 PM         #644
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastakillah21 said:
Right.. the f!ght isnt between your average white and black folks.. its the citizens vs the government

the sooner we all realize that the closer we will be to a solution
just remember what the government looks like, who writes the laws and who the law inevitably protects.
 08-15-2014, 03:25 PM         #645
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Old Man Quillis said:
just remember what the government looks like, who writes the laws and who the law inevitably protects.
themselves.. not the average white folk

this is class warfare
 08-15-2014, 03:25 PM         #646
Kitsch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 08-15-2014, 04:06 PM         #647
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kitsch said:
excellent post... never looked at it from that perspective before

Your posts are so informative.. keep up the good work
 08-15-2014, 04:07 PM         #648
Kitsch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastakillah21 said:
excellent post... never looked at it from that perspective before

Your posts are so informative.. keep up the good work
 3 years ago '13        #649
solidsnake1864 7 heat pts
space
space
$14,389 | Props total: 64 64
 Old Man Quillis said:
Yup. And ?... I don't see 100 million white people protesting to put an end to racism. It's always black people. Million man march? Black people. Why don't whites come together for that? They'll do it for gays(who are white) and the jews(who are white).

I've been watching black men get shot down since the 80's son(I'm 35).... There is no push from black officers when black men get shot. In fact I've seen more black officers actually sh*tting on black people more than white folks do. Is that documentary gonna make me realize everything was photoshopped????

Just think if he didn't have that damned camera on. White woman would have said he was intimidating her and he'd been shot like Mr Brown. Black people better film and record white folks at all cost because big brother(white people) are watching our black a.sses....

Come on man you can't be that slow.
i hate to be the guy that keys in on only 1 thing you said in you're entire rant but,

"They'll do it for the gays (who are white)"

elaborate please.
 08-15-2014, 05:13 PM         #650
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 solidsnake1864 said:
i hate to be the guy that keys in on only 1 thing you said in you're entire rant but,

"They'll do it for the gays (who are white)"

elaborate please.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Guess you're saying that if gays were 100% black that it would get the same push for equal rights?
 3 years ago '10        #651
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,823 | Props total: 2213 2213
I don't know why down south, mid west and west coast dudes call these white women ma'am.
You rarely if ever hear dudes here in NY calling them ma'am.
I would've called her all kinds of bi*ch, trash and a bunch of other 4 and 5 letter words.
 3 years ago '13        #652
space
space
 Old Man Quillis said:
Guess you're saying that if gays were 100% black that it would get the same push for equal rights?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

i'm having trouble finding the point you're you think you're making ...you said whites support gays

Then Look at all these black folks they're out here supporting
 08-15-2014, 05:33 PM         #653
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 solidsnake1864 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

i'm having trouble finding the point you're you think you're making ...you said whites support gays

Then Look at all these black folks they're out here supporting
You showed me you didn't get my point by responding with pictures of followers. Not law makers, politicians, Fortune 500 folks or anybody that actually makes things happen. All you did was show the mascots used to cheer for the winning team.

3 years ago '13        #654
space
space
 Old Man Quillis said:
You showed me you didn't get my point by responding with pictures of followers. Not law makers, politicians, Fortune 500 folks or anybody that actually makes things happen. All you did was show the mascots used to cheer for the winning team.

just tryin to figure out the difference of the point you where trying to make from the point i was trying to make. sounds like a bunch of hot air, just like i thought

3 years ago '10        #655
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,823 | Props total: 2213 2213
 solidsnake1864 said:
just tryin to figure out the difference of the point you where trying to make from the point i was trying to make. sounds like a bunch of hot air, just like i thought

Stop fronting...you see exactly what he's saying

08-15-2014, 05:39 PM         #656
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 solidsnake1864 said:

If you say so

It is because white people are gay that it's ok. Just like hip hop, rock n roll and anything else black people do, it's bad until white folks start to do it.

Now it's all about rights and equality. But in the 80's it was bug bubba in prison and the feminine n*gga that double dutched with the girls.
 3 years ago '12        #657
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,453 | Props total: 3032 3032
Like anyone, I would like to see the black-on-black crime issue addressed more within the black community through social media. If we have time to share and distribute f!ght videos from Worldstar, we have time to discuss the causes of the issue.

However, I came across this article recently, and it brings home a good point: why isn't white-on-white crime considered a white problem, but black-on-black crime is considered a black problem?

When White on White crime takes place itís never talked about the way it is when Blacks commit crimes.

In the United States, a White person is almost six times more likely to be k!lled by another White person than by a Black person, according to FBI homicide data. In 2011, there were more cases of Whites k!lling Whites than there were Blacks k!lling Blacks. However, the mainstream media obsesses over Black on Black violence and rarely mentions the problem of White on White violence.

These statistics have not led to a media outcry about the problem of White on White crime or the unique pathology of the White community. Nor has the White community stood up to demand change in their community like the Black community does when trying to tackle instances of Black on Black crime.

Most White people donít k!ll White people. Yet media pundits, from Fox Newsí Bill OíReilly to CNNís Don Lemon, have no problem using the phrase ďBlack on Black violenceĒ despite the fact that most Black people donít k!ll Black people.

When the news talks about gang-related deaths, they treat it as an almost exclusively Black problem. However, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, for the period of 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang homicides were committed by White offenders, and the majority of gang homicide victims (56.5 percent) were White.

When was the last time youíve seen on the news, discussions about a White-gang problem?

Crimes committed by White people are explained as deviations of the individual but have nothing to do with race, but crimes committed by Blacks or Latinoís are somehow attributed to race. Gang-bangers from South Chicago have somehow become a symbol that Black men are to be feared, but you donít get the same fear that one could attach to the brutal murders committed by Neo-Nazi skinheads.

According to statistics from the Justice Department, White men are more likely to k!ll than any other racial group. When it comes to how and why people k!ll, Black men do, in fact, outnumber Whites in gun-related homicides, but especially drug-related offenses. However, White men top the list in most all other categories.

When the Bureau of Justice Statistics collected homicidal rates from 1980 to 2008, they found that compared to Blacks, Whites were more likely to k!ll children, the elderly, family members, and their significant others. They commit more s3x-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to k!ll at their places of employment.

So why does America still perpetuate the lie of Black criminality?

Is it because one in 15 Black men are in prison? That may not explain it. The racial biases in the War on Drugs contribute to the high incarceration rates. Studies show that Blacks are no more likely than Whites to use or sell drugs. Blacks actually only make up 14 percent of regular drug users. Yet Blacks are more likely to be arrested for drug crimes, and receive longer sentences than Whites.

Should we blame gangster rap with the gun-toting rappers? If so, why canít we blame a White man with a pistol being used to symbolize Second Amendment rights?

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '13        #658
RIP4SBG 128 heat pts128
space
space
$10,056 | Props total: 11114 11114
Idek how to approach this. Idk if I'd be right on this but I ALWAYS a.ssumed people thought "we" committed more crimes because we get arrested more. Because our neighborhoods have a way higher police presence than whites and sometimes Hispanics.

When the Bureau of Justice Statistics collected homicidal rates from 1980 to 2008, they found that compared to Blacks, Whites were more likely to k!ll children, the elderly, family members, and their significant others. They commit more s3x-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to k!ll at their places of employment.
Gang related crimes too?
 3 years ago '09        #659
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,390 | Props total: 17558 17558
 3 years ago '05        #660
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 56 56
way more white people than blacks...
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy