News + Discussions relating to race (no racism)

most viewed right now
 139
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '04        #621
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 Old Man Quillis said:
Those people who claimed racism didn't exist anymore are silent as hell these days.
where they claim that at?



 EscoNore said:


in case ya'll don't wanna click on the link...and I found this video on the sidebar

 3 years ago '10        #622
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
avatar space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
as expected, white ppl on youtube are making excuses and defending her...
 08-15-2014, 12:55 PM         #623
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^haha I know right.. only on Boxden does All white people arent racist equal racism doesnt exist haha
 08-15-2014, 01:02 PM         #624
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Boston9084 said:
Its definitely alive and well in individuals, my point was only that whole races shouldn't be classified as anything based on the actions of some people who just happen to be a certain race
Black people are continually generalized and nobody has a problem with it

Here is our German President



Here Is a white woman generalizing about the Central Park r*pe in 2002. Funny how nobody is bringing this back up



Whatever you say bruh. I firmly believe 90% of white people in America are in fact racist and do not like black people. They hang around us to steal our ideas and for entertainment. But 90% of white people view you just like the 2nd link I posted.
 08-15-2014, 01:06 PM         #625
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Old Man Quillis said:
Black people are continually generalized and nobody has a problem with it

Here is our German President



Here Is a white woman generalizing about the Central Park r*pe in 2002. Funny how nobody is bringing this back up



Whatever you say bruh. I firmly believe 90% of white people in America are in fact racist and do not like black people. They hang around us to steal our ideas and for entertainment. But 90% of white people view you just like the 2nd link I posted.
Has an issue with blacks being generalized.. proceeds to generalize whites haha

you are aware that 90% would mean over 100 million racist whites
 08-15-2014, 01:11 PM         #626
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
son of a ni**er loving atheist bi*ch
that's that sweet Christian luh right there.
 3 years ago '05        #627
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 3094 3094
Post-racial America
 3 years ago '10        #628
Jeezy187 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,359 | Props total: 1136 1136
 A.Dot789 said:
as expected, white ppl on youtube are making excuses and defending her...
I swear I didn't believe you when you said people were defending her. I took a look at the comments and people are saying he "provoked her" and they "didn't hear anything racist". Wow!
 3 years ago '04        #629
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,890 | Props total: 2952 2952
 Old Man Quillis said:
Black people are continually generalized and nobody has a problem with it

Here is our German President



Here Is a white woman generalizing about the Central Park r*pe in 2002. Funny how nobody is bringing this back up



Whatever you say bruh. I firmly believe 90% of white people in America are in fact racist and do not like black people. They hang around us to steal our ideas and for entertainment. But 90% of white people view you just like the 2nd link I posted.
When you say nobody is bringing this back up re the CP5, did you miss the documentary that came out recently? Not disagreeing just wondering if you caught it
 3 years ago '14        #630
Mutant Boy 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$21,958 | Props total: 10480 10480



 3 years ago '06        #631
Full Clip 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$7,170 | Props total: 4525 4525
Idk how the accident happened, but she had a right to be pissed if that dude can't drive safely. That bein said, she needs to get stabbed. Here in Mass you never get white people being that blatant about racist sh*t.

The fu*k was he recording for tho? n*gga caused an accident, gets out the whip and starts filming?
 08-15-2014, 01:53 PM         #632
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
where they claim that at?






It's hard to look at posts from 2009-2011

But there is a race thread



Some real discussions were made but now grouped into a cluster fu*k...

But take a lil time and read. I'll dig more up when I can.
 3 years ago '04        #633
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 Old Man Quillis said:
It's hard to look at posts from 2009-2011

But there is a race thread



Some real discussions were made but now grouped into a cluster fu*k...

But take a lil time and read. I'll dig more up when I can.


I would never use a thread on Boxden (or any website for that matter) as a reference for generalizing society.
 3 years ago '04        #634
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$5,516 | Props total: 324 324
I could easily keep my cool If I know I am being recorded
 3 years ago '14        #635
Boston9084 
space
avatar space
space
$4,987 | Props total: 704 704
 Full Clip said:
here in Mass you never get white people being that blatant about racist sh*t

 08-15-2014, 02:00 PM         #636
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastakillah21 said:
Has an issue with blacks being generalized.. proceeds to generalize whites haha

you are aware that 90% would mean over 100 million racist whites
Yup. And ?... I don't see 100 million white people protesting to put an end to racism. It's always black people. Million man march? Black people. Why don't whites come together for that? They'll do it for gays(who are white) and the jews(who are white).

 GodsFavorite said:
When you say nobody is bringing this back up re the CP5, did you miss the documentary that came out recently? Not disagreeing just wondering if you caught it
I've been watching black men get shot down since the 80's son(I'm 35).... There is no push from black officers when black men get shot. In fact I've seen more black officers actually sh*tting on black people more than white folks do. Is that documentary gonna make me realize everything was photoshopped????

 Full Clip said:
Idk how the accident happened, but she had a right to be pissed if that dude can't drive safely. That bein said, she needs to get stabbed. Here in Mass you never get white people being that blatant about racist sh*t.

The fu*k was he recording for tho? n*gga caused an accident, gets out the whip and starts filming?


Just think if he didn't have that damned camera on. White woman would have said he was intimidating her and he'd been shot like Mr Brown. Black people better film and record white folks at all cost because big brother(white people) are watching our black a.sses....

Come on man you can't be that slow.
 08-15-2014, 02:02 PM         #637
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:


I would never use a thread on Boxden (or any website for that matter) as a reference for generalizing society.
Maybe you forgot what you originally quoted, I'm speaking on boxden members who've come at me in every thread calling me a racist, black panther and whatever else. Now those same people trying to act like revolutionaries.

And one is in this thread with nothing to talk about
 3 years ago '04        #638
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,406 | Props total: 4305 4305
Racism will always exist

Just how s3xism will always exist, and any sorta prejudice to age or religion or whatever...

People hate/scared 0f what ever is different or they cant understand

Most humans arent capable of that sh*t yet...regardless of if they are black white brown yellow orange


Marching protesting murdering a.ssaulting and bi*ching wont ever change that

Only evolution can


Last edited by Propel Water; 08-15-2014 at 02:10 PM..
 3 years ago '06        #639
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 3 years ago '04        #640
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 Old Man Quillis said:
Maybe you forgot what you originally quoted, I'm speaking on boxden members who've come at me in every thread calling me a racist, black panther and whatever else. Now those same people trying to act like revolutionaries.

And one is in this thread with nothing to talk about
My bad. I thought you were implying that the country as a whole says that racism is dead. I know there's some fu*k boys on BX though.

 Propel Water said:
Racism will always exist

Just how s3xism will always exist, and any sorta prejudice to age or religion or whatever...

People hate/scared 0f what ever is different or they cant understand

Most humans arent capable of that sh*t yet...regardless of if they are black white brown yellow orange


Marching protesting murdering a.ssaulting and bi*ching wont ever change that

Only evolution can
Hopefully after older generations who hold so belligerently to outdated traditions die off, the ratio of open minded progressive people will prevail and change can be possible.
Home         
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy