News + Discussions relating to race (no racism)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-06-2013, 02:54 PM         #561
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Only thing is, I'm not white.

I'm not South African. I'm Second Generation in America West African. I'm Liberian.

sh*t, I'm probably darker than you
So basically your history isn't the same as American black history, like you're black like Obama then? Not trying to sound ignorant, simple question.
 4 years ago '10        #562
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Hurricane24 said:
So basically your history isn't the same as American black history, like you're black like Obama then? Not trying to sound ignorant, simple question.
Somewhat.

To give a quick synopsis of Liberia.

We were slaves in the American South (just like Black Americans).

At some point America said "who wants to go back to Africa, because we dont want y'all here". We decided to go back to Africa and America was supposed to hold us down in creating a "home"

It was supposed to be like an American a.ssisted space, like Puerto Rico or Guam.

Thats why the Liberian national language is English. And the currency in Liberia is US dollars. Thats also why you'll notice that Liberians mostly have American or European sounding names.

Its why our capital is Monrovia (After American President James Monroe)

The food we eat is just Africanized versions of foods from the American South (Collard Greens, different Gumbos and Rice) We just cook it better.

Everything eventually fell to sh*t in Liberia and all hell broke loose, Thats why Liberians stared emigrating back to the US in the 70's and 80's.

I am the descendent of Black American Slaves just like Black people in America. We just have a different history after Slavery.

Y'all stayed here, we left then came back when sh*t got corrupt out there and War broke out.

That pretty much is the quick synopsis version.

Last edited by TheMindOf; 08-06-2013 at 03:25 PM..
 4 years ago '09        #563
NLSP42 155 heat pts155
space
space
$7,873 | Props total: 9204 9204
 Hurricane24 said:
So because we don't live in 1812 and see if first hand to actually "remember" it we should be numb to it? Is that what your saying? Because point you're making is slavery hasn't been here in anyone's lifetime we can't remember recent history? In terms of how old man is, all this sh*t I talk about is recent history, it's not like oh that happened to Jesus and we remember cus it's definitely not like that, knowing history and knowing where n***er comes from you can bring up everything as a.ssociated with it. It's not a new word used against blacks it's an ugly word with roots. And even with the worst intent there are a ton of white people who would never give the word cracker enough power to even acknowledge it as an insult, lemme guess you're white? Ok mr white man cracker is equivalent to the word n***er, white people hate being reminded how good they've had it. I'm glad "crackers" have it just as hard as the rest the minorities we're just crybabies
 4 years ago '06        #564
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 erickonasis said:
who said anything about not being black enough? Just wanted to hear a white africans pov on the subject
Well however you want to say it, your comment is basically saying "due to your POV I consider you a reject of normal black culture"...
Which i find to be as extremely distrubing, if not worse, than racism...

Hurricane24 said:
So because we don't live in 1812 and see if first hand to actually "remember" it we should be numb to it? Is that what your saying? Because point you're making is slavery hasn't been here in anyone's lifetime we can't remember recent history? In terms of how old man is, all this sh*t I talk about is recent history, it's not like oh that happened to Jesus and we remember cus it's definitely not like that, knowing history and knowing where n***er comes from you can bring up everything as a.ssociated with it. It's not a new word used against blacks it's an ugly word with roots. And even with the worst intent there are a ton of white people who would never give the word cracker enough power to even acknowledge it as an insult, lemme guess you're white? Ok mr white man cracker is equivalent to the word n***er, white people hate being reminded how good they've had it. I'm glad "crackers" have it just as hard as the rest the minorities we're just crybabies
NO we need to be taught all about it.. Without learning from history mistakes will always repeat...
My comment was for those who are acting like we are experiencing something close to the 1960's all over again...

No Cracka and N***er are not the same, or even close... I ain't ever seen Cracka with those "***" to hide the spelling... But an insult is an insult... a Racist term is a racist term no matter how deep it can cut your enemy...
 08-06-2013, 03:31 PM         #565
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Somewhat.

To give a quick synopsis of Liberia.

We were slaves in the American South (just like Black Americans).

At some point America said "who wants to go back to Africa, because we dont want y'all here". We decided to go back to Africa and America was supposed to hold us down in creating a "home"

It was supposed to be like an American a.ssisted space, like Puerto Rico or Guam.

Thats why the Liberian national language is English. And the currency in Liberia is US dollars. Thats also why you'll notice that Liberians mostly have American or European sounding names.

Its why our capital is Monrovia (After American President James Monroe)

The food we eat is just Africanized versions of foods from the American South (Collard Greens, different Gumbos and Rice) We just cook it better.

Everything eventually fell to sh*t in Liberia and all hell broke loose, Thats why Liberians stared emigrating back to the US in the 70's and 80's.

I am the descendent of Black American Slaves just like Black people in America. We just have a different history after Slavery.

Y'all stayed here, we left then came back when sh*t got corrupt out there and War broke out.

That pretty much is the quick synopsis version.
see that's why I had to ask. Didnt know that about Liberia
 4 years ago '06        #566
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 matelyan said:
At this point, especially all the spying occurring as we type, I am NOT comfortable with anything our government does.

And I will concede that greed is not exclusive to any race and is terrorizing this world at an alarming rate in 2013.

I am all for fixing our own issues and no longer relying on the government. The only problem is that we've conceded so much to the government, that most of us are dependent on them for something or other. But I do agree that current US govt is too big for their britches and need to be stopped ASAP.

We need to learn from our mistakes which is very hard... We cannot elect those who only seem want more power given to the federal gov't... It's that easy, We may have to lose some benefits and help (nvm the fact that its almost impossible to ask others to sacrifice for the potential greater good of our country) there needs to be a fundamental transformation in the US where Individuals realize success is all about personal motivation/responsibility... But you saw how hard it was for Romney to beat Santa Clause in the election...

I've been sayin the gov't too big since 2005 in High School. How you think I feel right now?? All that's happened since the Patriot Act is nothing but gov't growth.. It's become the only source of solutions... even tho it allowed/caused the problems to begin with...

Now to fix the kindliness of our country, I believe it all starts at home with an effort to restore a household with 2 parents.. w/o that, poverty is almost a guarantee... growing up w/o proper role models.. etc...
 08-06-2013, 04:02 PM         #567
iQon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuntree_swagger said:
REally.......thats beyond disrespectful.....you fu*king a.ss clown
That's what happens when their parents let them off their leash.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #568
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,918 | Props total: 17513 17513
 iQon said:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #569
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 2568 2568
 iQon said:

[pic - click to view]

baby hitler doin the salute?
 08-06-2013, 06:07 PM         #570
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KFrizzle said:

We need to learn from our mistakes which is very hard... We cannot elect those who only seem want more power given to the federal gov't... It's that easy, We may have to lose some benefits and help (nvm the fact that its almost impossible to ask others to sacrifice for the potential greater good of our country) there needs to be a fundamental transformation in the US where Individuals realize success is all about personal motivation/responsibility... But you saw how hard it was for Romney to beat Santa Clause in the election...

I've been sayin the gov't too big since 2005 in High School. How you think I feel right now?? All that's happened since the Patriot Act is nothing but gov't growth.. It's become the only source of solutions... even tho it allowed/caused the problems to begin with...

Now to fix the kindliness of our country, I believe it all starts at home with an effort to restore a household with 2 parents.. w/o that, poverty is almost a guarantee... growing up w/o proper role models.. etc...

You mean Romney who once stated that the best way to start out life in America is to ask your mother or father for a $20,000 loan? The problem in America is not a lack of motivation/responsibility (damn bruh your such a fu*king republican)......the problem is access to enterprise......those who have it and those who don't. And deeper then that the people who have it take it for granted, while the people who don't are willing to k!ll for it. It has nothing to do with parenting its all about money.

My moms was a single parent and she is a Manager of the IT Dept of Wells Fargo................more then that my moms came from a 2 parent home and grew up poor, even had stints with drug addiction.....yet she prospers............why do people who think like you always have to promote this one size fits all imagery. The main problems with our society is people like you who are always wanting to change the world, but only for your own benefit. You know make things you care about important and the things that don't affect you, like actual racism, poverty, lack of opportunity you could care less about.....but lets rally for those guns right? Lets stay going to bat for our liberties that we feel we deserve.....but fu*k everyone else's. My point once again is your views on the world are convoluted to no avail bruh....you never expand your thoughts to a realistic ideology where both good and bad or positive and negative opposition all matter and play a part in the entire equation.
 4 years ago '06        #572
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,921 | Props total: 7614 7614
These are 2 of the biggest crackas in the game.

They can both eat a dikk.

No one is going around calling Jewish, Irish, Italian, Polish, German, etc people any of the derogatory names that they have. When black people start doing that, then you crackas can complain until then, deal with it. Especially you trollin a.ss crackas on BX. Haha!
 4 years ago '11        #573
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
 matelyan said:
White people weren't always so helpful, generous and kind as you make them to currently appear by bringing up their inventions and contributions in the past two centuries. How about we discuss their origins.

When the dark-skinned Romans of Southern Europe first came in contact with the Whites of Northern Europe, they thought them so beautiful because of their white skins and golden hair, that they called them angels, from which we get our term "Anglos" such as "Anglo-Saxons"--but they soon found out that they were some of the cruelest barbarians they had ever run into, who burned and pillaged and sacked and tortured the much more refined and darker-skinned civilizations of Southern Europe! It was these White “ Angels” who invaded, and all but destroyed the much more learned religious, philosophical and peaceful civilizations of Southern Europe, the Near East, the Far East, and around the globe with their predatory, warlike brutality!

Throughout history they have EXPLOITED, ENSLAVED, SUPPRESSED, OPPRESSED, TORTURED, and built massive, rich, and warring empires upon the bruised and bloody bodies of these down-trodden masses of so-called under-developed peoples! Under developed in what? Under-developed in war, weapons, brutality, cruelty, selfishness, and the desire to dominate others! Actually they were over- developed in some of the world's most beautiful and peaceful cultures-- religions, art, sciences, philosophies, and beautiful, peaceful, pastoral ways of life, which they came to destroy, and to makes slaves of them.

The Italians, Spanish, and Portuguese, pioneered the exploration of a new world--the Western Hemisphere, with the blood of Moors and Nubians flowing in their veins and pigmenting their skins! But then came the Whites again--the French and the English with their superior brutality, war machines, and desire to dominate and to rule that which others had discovered! The truly Christian religious communities of early White Colonists made peace with the Indians, who even kept them from starving in time of need--but the typically commercially-minded greedy and unscrupulous exploitation by Colonies of big business, such as Massachusetts Bay Colony, Hudson's Bay Colony, Jamestown, etc., immediately declared war on these peace-loving and normally kind and thoughtful, pastoral, and woodland natives, calling them savages and heathen, and drove them out of their own homes, villages, and woodlands, and tried to exterminate them! Most of America was stolen from these poor, surprised, and outnumbered Indians, by the brute force, greed, and trickery of these supposedly superior White Men!

Their history is a history of slaughter, carnage, brutality, torture, greed, lies, trickery, and broken promises used to steal the Indian's land and exterminate his people! It is almost unbelievable--this sophisticated savagery! And if you look how the world currently operates, it still seems to be business as usual for those who are greedy and desiring global domination.
you know who you responding too right?
 4 years ago '07        #574
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Chalky said:
see i told you guys, white people (Not All) are the source of the world's problems,

[pic - click to view]

Disney Tried to tell us
the indians always knew..they always knew
 4 years ago '12        #575
CaLis LEGACY 77 heat pts77
space
space
$1,874 | Props total: 350 350
 ra1n said:
yeah damn those evil white people that brought us the internet and the computer, advances in medicine, cars, airplanes, cell phones, etc.

have you ever thought maybe that YOU are the problem? maybe you're dead weight which is why the "evil white man" doesn't like you.
did this n*gga really just said that

08-06-2013, 11:33 PM         #576
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaLis LEGACY said:
did this n*gga really just said that

Ignore that idiot. He is a dumb racist who fishes for reactions. When you throw facts and knowledge at the moron, he laughs it off and posts drivel. You can't help but laugh at his sad exisitence....fishing people for reactions and probably squealing like a school girl when someone feels offended.
 08-06-2013, 11:43 PM         #577
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
lol, what FACTS? All you guys do is post smiley faces and throw insults because it k!lls you inside that my posts are true. I post facts but facts and logic are RACIST to you guys. You simply can't face reality.
Oh really? You don't want me to pull out the Riley Cooper thread do you? I seen the type of sh*t you post, so miss me with that sh*t.
 4 years ago '07        #578
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20065 20065
ppl still responding to this Ra1n dude? hes either a notorious moron, or a troll either way you should ignore his remedial a.ss.
 3 years ago '06        #579
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18970 18970

[pic - click to view]

Is there any way to keep white people from using computers, before this whole planet is ruined? I ask because the two enterprising white entrepreneurs above just made yet another app for avoiding non-white areas of your town—and it's really taking off!

Crain's reports on SketchFactor, a racist app made for avoiding "sketchy" neighborhoods, which is the term young white people use to describe places where they don't feel safe because they watched all five seasons of The Wire:

SketchFactor, the brainchild of co-founders Allison McGuire and Daniel Herrington, is a Manhattan-based navigation app that crowdsources user experiences along with publicly available data to rate the relative "sketchiness" of certain areas in major cities. The app will launch on the iTunes on Friday, capping off a big week for the startup, which was named as a finalist in the NYC BigApps competition.

According to Ms. McGuire, a Los Angeles native who lives in the West Village, the impetus behind SketchFactor was her experience as a young woman navigating the streets of Washington, D.C., where she worked at a nonprofit.

[...]

After meeting Mr. Herrington, an electrical engineer who was taken with the SketchFactor idea, the two quit their Washington D.C.-based jobs and decamped to New York City with funding from family and friends.

As one of the finalists in the BigApps competition, SketchFactor is poised to receive more attention when it launches.
With firsthand experience living in Washington, D.C., where white terror is as ubiquitous as tucked-in polo shirts, grinning caucasians Allison McGuire and Daniel Herrington should be unstoppable in the field of smartphone race-baiting—they're already finalists in a $20,000 startup contest! But don't worry: they're not racist. It says so right on their blog, which asks people to share "sketchy" stories about strangers they spot:

Who we're not: racists, bigots, s3xists. Any discriminatory posts will be deleted.
Oh, well in that case. The app launches tomorrow, so it's probably safest to just stay indoors until then.
 3 years ago '09        #580
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,245 | Props total: 13482 13482
Home         

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy