News + Discussions relating to race (no racism)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
217 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-06-2013, 01:44 PM         #541
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Triple0 said:
Exactly. It's HISTORY. We have since moved past that. None of us were born during those times. That was then, this is NOW. You can't blame the white people of today for what our ancestors did.
It's funny that white people always mention this, tnte thing is when we talk about black people and their struggle we don't hesitate to bring up what they went through in the past few hundred years such as slavery and human rights movements they did, we'll identify them for that when talking if their current issues. Like its okay to reference that when identifying them but white people don't like the same, if you go refer to white people as a people who've been the oppressors they don't like that, they like to point to today and how they've progressed, ya right. They want all races who were treated unfairly to just stop crying. They hate knowing their race is the fu*ked up evil ones, they like to identify blacks as former slaves yet don't like to identify themselves as former slave owners or even as the oppressors of all race, how come we can't identify you as that white people? Why is it okay to identify them that way? Also fu*k Obama he can't be brought up in these convos he's African really, not one who had family go through the treatment of American blacks, his black history is African that's why he doesn't relate to most blacks here
 4 years ago '04        #542
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 KFrizzle said:
If someone reads this, they gonna think all of the terrible things in history only exist because of whites??

You know the first USA Gov't sponsor's slave owner was a Black man???
Bet you didn't learn that in school...

If all you see in History is slaughter, carnage, brutality, torture, greed, lies, trickery, and broken promises... You have the saddest world view EVER...
We have not escaped that history of violence and still feeling the effects of years of oppression, slaughter, carnage, brutality, torture, greed, lies, trickery, and broken promises.

People are slaughtered everyday in the streets of Chicago, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, etc.

The US is currently the kings of torture and greed. Everything that is currently wrong with the world can be attributed to the greed of men.

Trickery and broken promises by our last several presidents. With George W. and B. Obama taking the cake as the most tricky and unfulfilled promises.

I don't know what alternate reality you're living in, but the world is a terrible place. I have my solace at home with my fiancé, dogs, family and friends. But when you step outside of your own comfort zone and view the world for what it really is, then it is a cruel and unforgiving place that is still feeling the effects of evil men who are direct descendants of the people who perpetrated these historical and heinous act. And now they've teamed up with the greedy and evil men in every other race and ethnicity to make this world that much worse.

Quit apologizing and searching for excuses for people who are constantly fu*king up this planet for the rest of us.
 4 years ago '10        #543
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 erickonasis said:
Typical.....
Starting to think you're obsessed with me. That's not a good look

Why are you always looking for my opinion on things?

Every thread I go in you're looking for my specific response. There's like 10 thousand people on this site with opinions too yet you're alway specifically looking for mine.

Kinda suspect. Not gonna lie

Im just a person. My opinion is not the end all be all. Get over it.

n*ggas ain't got time to be arguing the SAME EXACT THINGS every day.
 4 years ago '10        #544
Bandito 92 heat pts92
space
space
space
$4,819 | Props total: 7017 7017
 Hurricane24 said:
It's funny that white people always mention this, tnte thing is when we talk about black people and their struggle we don't hesitate to bring up what they went through in the past few hundred years such as slavery and human rights movements they did, we'll identify them for that when talking if their current issues. Like its okay to reference that when identifying them but white people don't like the same, if you go refer to white people as a people who've been the oppressors they don't like that, they like to point to today and how they've progressed, ya right. They want all races who were treated unfairly to just stop crying. They hate knowing their race is the fu*ked up evil ones, they like to identify blacks as former slaves yet don't like to identify themselves as former slave owners or even as the oppressors of all race, how come we can't identify you as that white people? Why is it okay to identify them that way? Also fu*k Obama he can't be brought up in these convos he's African really, not one who had family go through the treatment of American blacks, his black history is African that's why he doesn't relate to most blacks here

Most whites don't consider blacks former slaves, they consider them
totally removed from that situation. The rest of your post is incoherent.
 4 years ago '04        #545
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,815 | Props total: 17201 17201
 TheMindOf said:
Starting to think you're obsessed with me. That's not a good look

Why are you always looking for my opinion on things?

Every thread I go in you're looking for my specific response. There's like 10 thousand people on this site with opinions too yet you're alway specifically looking for mine.

Kinda suspect. Not gonna lie

Im just a person. My opinion is not the end all be all. Get over it.

n*ggas ain't got time to be arguing the SAME EXACT THINGS every day.
Maybe its because your unique? The only White African on the site
 4 years ago '07        #546
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,384 | Props total: 16046 16046
all blacks say "cracker" by all means...the question here is...are they offended by it... and in any case do 2 wrongs make a right...just say it already ole racist bastids
 08-06-2013, 02:09 PM         #547
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bandito said:

Most whites don't consider blacks former slaves, they consider them
totally removed from that situation. The rest of your post is incoherent.
They point to that as the low point that is the source to where black people are today. That's why you're using angry smiley cus it's true, blacks get identified with their past far more than any race, you're lying to yourself if you think otherwise. They get identified a lot by what they've had to go through in these past couple hundred years. They still get profiled the most. I'm a Hispanic and I see this, it's fu*ked up, white people hate taking credit for their evil, they try to excuse it with how things are today but don't realize recent history on this planet is still fresh in the minds of today, Malcolm x is not that long ago but hey it's 2013 we're far removed from 90's where white people were heated over oj getting off, that isn't that long ago, Rodney king is not that long ago, oppressors hate knowing their guilty so they tune it out, don't wanna hear about it, minorities are crybabies
 4 years ago '06        #548
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 matelyan said:
We have not escaped that history of violence and still feeling the effects of years of oppression, slaughter, carnage, brutality, torture, greed, lies, trickery, and broken promises.

People are slaughtered everyday in the streets of Chicago, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, etc.

The US is currently the kings of torture and greed. Everything that is currently wrong with the world can be attributed to the greed of men.

Trickery and broken promises by our last several presidents. With George W. and B. Obama taking the cake as the most tricky and unfulfilled promises.

I don't know what alternate reality you're living in, but the world is a terrible place. I have my solace at home with my fiancé, dogs, family and friends. But when you step outside of your own comfort zone and view the world for what it really is, then it is a cruel and unforgiving place that is still feeling the effects of evil men who are direct descendants of the people who perpetrated these historical and heinous act. And now they've teamed up with the greedy and evil men in every other race and ethnicity to make this world that much worse.

Quit apologizing and searching for excuses for people who are constantly fu*king up this planet for the rest of us.
You can't escape History, because if it is not learned from, like slavery, it will only repeat itself...

You are right about greed, but I believe that is due to the current culture and how much materialistic items are praised/glorified above everything else in our society... Hello, have you heard of rap music??? But Greed is not A race problem, like your trying to make it...

We are the ones responsible for electing these people!!!
We are the ones who allow the to vote themselves so much power... Tell me again, why your comfortable with the gov't running our Health Care all of a sudden?? you were just describing them as an Evil force...

I agree with you that their are way too many terrible problems facing the World... There are many bad people who wonder every city.. But i'm not just going to turn on others for past mistakes, that happened generations ago...

Everyone needs to stop looking to the gov't to fix every issue... Especially with all of their historical disappointments & broken promises.. We need a culture that gives power and responsibility back to the Individual... Without Power/Control there can be no Gov't Oppression!!!
 4 years ago '06        #549
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 erickonasis said:

Explain to me, how someone is not black enough?
or is this a complement since Obama is a White African...
 08-06-2013, 02:15 PM         #550
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
all blacks say "cracker" by all means...the question here is...are they offended by it... and in any case do 2 wrongs make a right...just say it already ole racist bastids
Also does cracker have history, does it actually strike a chord in white people's hearts to where they identify it with hundreds of years of oppression? Does it remind them of a day when they had no rights? Cus if so then I can see how white people get offended, cracker is a pretty nasty word with a nasty history and I'm sure white people go home and have to talk to their parents about being called a cracker by colored kids in their school and parents have to have a sit down with their kids thinking to themselves " I thought we were past this, I was hoping I'd never have to talk to my kids about this word, sad this is still the world we live in" I'm sure this happens at some point or another growing up white
 4 years ago '12        #551
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,244 | Props total: 2421 2421
ive never stopped and thought about this... but i honestly dont know any other black people whonhave said cracker before.. most of my friends think the word is stupid anyway... its such a petty argument by whte people
 08-06-2013, 02:22 PM         #552
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ezduzit said:
ive never stopped and thought about this... but i honestly dont know any other black people whonhave said cracker before.. most of my friends think the word is stupid anyway... its such a petty argument by whte people
Ya I don't think any white people would genuinely be offended by that word unless they were a wigga, so can't use it as an insult most the time cus it's not a strong word, like calling someone a dumbie
 4 years ago '06        #553
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 Hurricane24 said:
Also does cracker have history, does it actually strike a chord in white people's hearts to where they identify it with hundreds of years of oppression? Does it remind them of a day when they had no rights? Cus if so then I can see how white people get offended, cracker is a pretty nasty word with a nasty history and I'm sure white people go home and have to talk to their parents about being called a cracker by colored kids in their school and parents have to have a sit down with their kids thinking to themselves " I thought we were past this, I was hoping I'd never have to talk to my kids about this word, sad this is still the world we live in" I'm sure this happens at some point or another growing up white

1) No of you get reminded of the days of having no rights, just remember the stories told about it...

2) A word to hurt/insult a person's race, no matter the history is disgusting...

That's like saying, since their is no real history behind this word, i can call you ______...
No you dumbass, it's still a racist word...

I'm really not that offended, but it's all about the meaning behind the message...
 4 years ago '12        #554
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,244 | Props total: 2421 2421
 Hurricane24 said:
lol. you cant be fu*king serious right now... like i seriously hope you are trolling... what world do yall live in man?

edit: ok. you were trollin. my bad.

Last edited by ezduzit; 08-06-2013 at 02:34 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #555
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,815 | Props total: 17201 17201
 KFrizzle said:
Explain to me, how someone is not black enough?
or is this a complement since Obama is a White African...
who said anything about not being black enough? Just wanted to hear a white africans pov on the subject
 08-06-2013, 02:36 PM         #556
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KFrizzle said:

1) No of you get reminded of the days of having no rights, just remember the stories told about it...

2) A word to hurt/insult a person's race, no matter the history is disgusting...

That's like saying, since their is no real history behind this word, i can call you ______...
No you dumbass, it's still a racist word...
So because we don't live in 1812 and see if first hand to actually "remember" it we should be numb to it? Is that what your saying? Because point you're making is slavery hasn't been here in anyone's lifetime we can't remember recent history? In terms of how old man is, all this sh*t I talk about is recent history, it's not like oh that happened to Jesus and we remember cus it's definitely not like that, knowing history and knowing where n***er comes from you can bring up everything as a.ssociated with it. It's not a new word used against blacks it's an ugly word with roots. And even with the worst intent there are a ton of white people who would never give the word cracker enough power to even acknowledge it as an insult, lemme guess you're white? Ok mr white man cracker is equivalent to the word n***er, white people hate being reminded how good they've had it. I'm glad "crackers" have it just as hard as the rest the minorities we're just crybabies
 4 years ago '04        #557
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 KFrizzle said:
You can't escape History, because if it is not learned from, like slavery, it will only repeat itself...

You are right about greed, but I believe that is due to the current culture and how much materialistic items are praised/glorified above everything else in our society... Hello, have you heard of rap music??? But Greed is not A race problem, like your trying to make it...

We are the ones responsible for electing these people!!!
We are the ones who allow the to vote themselves so much power... Tell me again, why your comfortable with the gov't running our Health Care all of a sudden?? you were just describing them as an Evil force...

I agree with you that their are way too many terrible problems facing the World... There are many bad people who wonder every city.. But i'm not just going to turn on others for past mistakes, that happened generations ago...

Everyone needs to stop looking to the gov't to fix every issue... Especially with all of their historical disappointments & broken promises.. We need a culture that gives power and responsibility back to the Individual... Without Power/Control there can be no Gov't Oppression!!!
At this point, especially all the spying occurring as we type, I am NOT comfortable with anything our government does.

And I will concede that greed is not exclusive to any race and is terrorizing this world at an alarming rate in 2013.

I am all for fixing our own issues and no longer relying on the government. The only problem is that we've conceded so much to the government, that most of us are dependent on them for something or other. But I do agree that current US govt is too big for their britches and need to be stopped ASAP.
 4 years ago '09        #558
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,381 | Props total: 17486 17486
 ra1n said:
yeah damn those evil white people that brought us the internet and the computer, advances in medicine, cars, airplanes, cell phones, etc.

have you ever thought maybe that YOU are the problem? maybe you're dead weight which is why the "evil white man" doesn't like you.
Man shut your Manifest Destiny bi*ch a.ss Up
 4 years ago '10        #559
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 erickonasis said:
Only thing is, I'm not white.

I'm not South African. I'm Second Generation in America West African. I'm Liberian.

sh*t, I'm probably darker than you
 4 years ago '05        #560
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,587 | Props total: 1143 1143
never heard a black person say cracker referin to a white person

unless they was talking about saltine crackers

fox news loves to stir up white peoples inner prejudice nature
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
61 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy