News + Discussions relating to race (no racism)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-09-2013, 04:09 PM         #461
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Niruggg said:
Why are white people so rude and impolite, does it have something to do with their upbringing, the way they are raised?
don't know any rude or impolite blacks huh?
 07-09-2013, 04:11 PM         #462
Niruggg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Minister said:
don't know any rude or impolite blacks huh?
nope…where i'm from being rude or impolite could get you k!lled
 07-09-2013, 04:12 PM         #463
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Niruggg said:
sounds nice cuzzin
 4 years ago '07        #464
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
because demonizing others is an all-american tradition...and when i say american i mean whites of course
 4 years ago '05        #465
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,463 | Props total: 4410 4410
Actually, because it's the media and the media is controlled by the higher-ups.

Do you know why some drugs are illegal and others not? It's not because of side effects, or intoxication could lead someone to become potentially dangerous.

It's because they theorized out what majority of the population would use it more or be most likely exposed to it and therefore made it illegal. That why it gives the police more work, it gives the prison population full, and it make whatever politician looking for re-election look good.

You know what else? Most people afraid of black crimes, aren't even anywhere near the black neighborhoods. They see it on their TV that a suspect is wanted for x,y,z, and the crime took place 30-40 minutes out of town. In the big scheme of things 30-40 minutes out of town doesn't seem that far away, but if you're this rich white woman there's no reason, literally no reason for you to be in the dirty or ghetto part of the neighborhood. So why the fucc is she so afraid?

But when she's in the rich part of town, she see's a black man, she's thinking it's that criminal from 30-40 minute out of town, wanted for crimes x,y,z, and she can't help but to demonize him.
 07-09-2013, 05:04 PM         #466
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
Actually, because it's the media and the media is controlled by the higher-ups.

Do you know why some drugs are illegal and others not? It's not because of side effects, or intoxication could lead someone to become potentially dangerous.

It's because they theorized out what majority of the population would use it more or be most likely exposed to it and therefore made it illegal. That why it gives the police more work, it gives the prison population full, and it make whatever politician looking for re-election look good.

You know what else? Most people afraid of black crimes, aren't even anywhere near the black neighborhoods. They see it on their TV that a suspect is wanted for x,y,z, and the crime took place 30-40 minutes out of town. In the big scheme of things 30-40 minutes out of town doesn't seem that far away, but if you're this rich white woman there's no reason, literally no reason for you to be in the dirty or ghetto part of the neighborhood. So why the fucc is she so afraid?

But when she's in the rich part of town, she see's a black man, she's thinking it's that criminal from 30-40 minute out of town, wanted for crimes x,y,z, and she can't help but to demonize him.

media has some people in fear

just like the overall black community preaches white devil sh*t has most our people scared as well.

but tbh thats over and done with.

none of that sh*t is real life.
 4 years ago '12        #467
Southwick 
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 389 389
 420Sosa said:
To be real, I believe whites and blacks are different subspecies of human, we have tones of differences, physiological/physically speaking. Our organs' are different (for example our skin, one has eumelanin [us] and they have pheomelanin [them). So I think the Frances Cress Theory of Racism (based on genetics) is the reason why whites have this subconscious racism towards us...

This is why even when black people know or begin to know and express their history and triumphs as a people, no matter what region of black people they are speaking of, they are considered racist...
The more I dig, the more I'm starting to realize that maybe we are different. From listening to Dr. Afrika, Minister Enqi, Dr. Ali Muhammad, doing my own research, etc.
 4 years ago '10        #468
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
OP must be in a gang

Hey... I really like this generalizing thing

OP must sell drugs to his family members

Woooo this is so much fun
 07-09-2013, 08:39 PM         #469
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
It's difficult for most people to k!ll another human. But it's easy to k!ll a monster or something deemed as less than human. It's rare for a person to have the sociopathic qualities necessary to choose to k!ll someone they view as an equal.

Racist whites demonize other races because it supports their superiority complex. If "lesser" races are exposed as other people that are just like them, cognitive dissonance arises. Then, racists either accept they are wrong and correct their mistaken beliefs, or choose to remain ignorant to maintain comfort.

This tactic is old as fu*king dirt. It's necessary for the aggressor/oppressor in prolonged human conflict because it shields the psyche from the shock of k!lling your own species.
except it was about money and not murder.

some murder came along with the business transaction,

but that's the american way
 07-09-2013, 09:08 PM         #470
Niruggg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Minister said:
except it was about money and not murder.

some murder came along with the business transaction,

but that's the american way
it was about both
 07-09-2013, 09:13 PM         #471
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Niruggg said:

[pic - click to view]

meanwhile you're rude and impolite in this forum
 07-09-2013, 09:19 PM         #472
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Niruggg said:
it was about both
wrong
 4 years ago '09        #473
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1405 1405
OP is a closet racist, if he wasn't he would have put SOME whites. But he didn't he JUST PUT whites so it could be a.ssumed he meant all. I a.ssume you either grew up it the deep south or the hood where you mostly exposed to one demographic of white people or believed old black people when they told you white people are the devil. Black some folks in the south stay doing that sh*t But some black folks in the south are just as racist and ignorant as some of the white people. OP needs to get off his fu*king high horse of righteousness and get a clue that some/most people are ignorant as*holes that haven't stepped out of their state and some people actually have good sense to know you can't base somebody off the color of their skin.
 4 years ago '10        #474
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
^ I told him the same sh*t yesterday..

He lives in bumkin a.ss Alabama where they tell folk tales about white people

4 years ago '09        #475
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1405 1405
 BiZz said:
^ I told him the same sh*t yesterday..

He lives in bumkin a.ss Alabama where they tell folk tales about white people

oh o ok that explains it.
 4 years ago '09        #476
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,337 | Props total: 922 922
 Minister said:
human is the species.
Subspecies:

Homo Sapiens Sapiens

Homo Sapien Caucasus; seriously though Carl Linnaeus had a name for the taxonomy of white people.
 07-09-2013, 10:26 PM         #477
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh you mean like, race, right?
 4 years ago '11        #478
bobby doobie 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 250 250
From what I've seen , people who only grow up around their race are more susceptible to racism than those who grow up around minorities.

It's these old people spreading that caveman mentally to their younger generations
 4 years ago '09        #479
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,337 | Props total: 922 922
 Minister said:
oh you mean like, race, right?
Naw bruh, race is based off genetics and so are determination of species. If you are capable of looking into that and the difference between black people and white people, you'll see how we are different subspecies of humans.

Start by looking up Genetics, Racism, and Eugenics (Planned Parenthood/Negro Project, Prison-Industrial Complex etc.)

Also white people are the last branch of the human family tree to develop, everybody else developed the same way and some way shape, form or fashion had relations with one another. Then came white people who were in all other circles of the [Human] family tree, ostracized based off their origins and their nature... Ancient texts is the teller of that...

Last edited by 420Sosa; 07-10-2013 at 09:43 AM..
 07-11-2013, 09:07 AM         #480
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 420Sosa said:
Naw bruh, race is based off genetics and so are determination of species. If you are capable of looking into that and the difference between black people and white people, you'll see how we are different subspecies of humans.

Start by looking up Genetics, Racism, and Eugenics (Planned Parenthood/Negro Project, Prison-Industrial Complex etc.)

Also white people are the last branch of the human family tree to develop, everybody else developed the same way and some way shape, form or fashion had relations with one another. Then came white people who were in all other circles of the [Human] family tree, ostracized based off their origins and their nature... Ancient texts is the teller of that...
So what exactly are you saying then? Whites are the most evolved form of Homo Sapiens. Thats what the bolded part above would suggest.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy