News + Discussions relating to race (no racism)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '09        #421
red100 10 heat pts10
space
space
$809 | Props total: 294 294
 Infamous B said:
for people to graduate to the realization that everything is connected. that the boundaries we feel are real are actually illusions. there's no real need to even recognize racial distinction.
This too.
 4 years ago '12        #422
Southwick 
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 389 389
Fear? Are you sure blacks aren't the ones that fear white people?
 4 years ago '07        #423
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Infamous B said:
no offense but from what i've seen you're nobody to talk about logic.
my god.no wonder why u got some of tha opinion u have.i'll let u figure out your mistake in that post though
 4 years ago '07        #424
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Infamous B said:
when you make a blanket statement which you feel applies to an entire race, how is that anything other than generalizing?

"my people" is everyone.
show me where i made a blanket statement
 4 years ago '07        #425
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Young Financier said:
If only more people understood the underlined, emboldened point, the world would be much different.....
so because it was about "business" it couldnt also deal with race?if it was just about "business" then free land wouldnt have been denied to tha free blacks who immigrated to america from europe,our 1st immigration law wouldnt have been to deny free blacks access to tha country and tha land.all sh*t load of policy,and cruelty should tell u it wasnt just about "business".race is big businesswit that dumb sh*t
 4 years ago '05        #426
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,098 | Props total: 386 386
im talking pre-egypt smh
 4 years ago '07        #427
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 DatKidDex said:
im talking pre-egypt smh
no u werent,cause if thats what u meant then u would just be diggin yourself an even bigger hole lol
 4 years ago '10        #428
M2CEO 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$4,256 | Props total: 2646 2646
niccas in this thread reachin......just stand up in the chair and let us kick it away for you.

young!
 07-09-2013, 10:19 AM         #429
purelogic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DatKidDex said:
im talking pre-egypt smh
again, that egypt is the egypt that had been over run by the middle eastern-brown people and the southern europeans.

there are no records of egypt pass greek/roman interaction in record history(where we get our info from now).

It's very possible egypt was full of black africans, but again, by time the white people invaded that egypt was long gone.
 4 years ago '04        #430
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,087 | Props total: 3885 3885
i use to say when all the old white folks from the 20's to the 60's die off we can start embracing each other as the same.. but its crazy, its still being taught to the younger generation. Dude says why.. i say why not.. if we can't let sh*t go and realize that if we stand up and do better in our own communities it won't matter what others think. if we go get the things we soooo believe the white man has that we don't like banks, businesses, schools, homes and strong communities then again what someone else thinks of you wouldn't matter. All cultures want the black dollar but the black dollar doesn't want to be spent in our culture and communities.. mey not racist just facts.. other groups do it and laugh when they see we haven't figured it out after hundreds of years...
 4 years ago '09        #431
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,337 | Props total: 922 922
To be real, I believe whites and blacks are different subspecies of human, we have tones of differences, physiological/physically speaking. Our organs' are different (for example our skin, one has eumelanin [us] and they have pheomelanin [them). So I think the Frances Cress Theory of Racism (based on genetics) is the reason why whites have this subconscious racism towards us...

This is why even when black people know or begin to know and express their history and triumphs as a people, no matter what region of black people they are speaking of, they are considered racist...
 07-09-2013, 10:44 AM         #432
purelogic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:

caution, strong language, watch at your own risk.

if you're offended by strong language and race related discussion, don't watch.

I watched and listen to 10 minutes of this sh*t.

Please don't listen or watch any other bullsh*t like this

He is brining up facts, but at the same time racist views, and adding lies to the mix.

He said the nation of islam was good
 07-09-2013, 10:46 AM         #433
purelogic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zhiggeman said:
i use to say when all the old white folks from the 20's to the 60's die off we can start embracing each other as the same.. but its crazy, its still being taught to the younger generation. Dude says why.. i say why not.. if we can't let sh*t go and realize that if we stand up and do better in our own communities it won't matter what others think. if we go get the things we soooo believe the white man has that we don't like banks, businesses, schools, homes and strong communities then again what someone else thinks of you wouldn't matter. All cultures want the black dollar but the black dollar doesn't want to be spent in our culture and communities.. mey not racist just facts.. other groups do it and laugh when they see we haven't figured it out after hundreds of years...
In the united states, other black people are preventing black people from rising up.

The rich white people just see dollars, not race now.

Everyone is a dollar.
 07-09-2013, 10:55 AM         #434
purelogic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 420Sosa said:
To be real, I believe whites and blacks are different subspecies of human, we have tones of differences, physiological/physically speaking. Our organs' are different (for example our skin, one has eumelanin [us] and they have pheomelanin [them). So I think the Frances Cress Theory of Racism (based on genetics) is the reason why whites have this subconscious racism towards us...

This is why even when black people know or begin to know and express their history and triumphs as a people, no matter what region of black people they are speaking of, they are considered racist...
Our organs are the same, we are all the same species.

black people share all characteristics with europeans save for skin and hair colour. Humans are 99% genetically similar to chimpanzees, and black Africans are basically 100% genetically similar to european humans with a miniscule volume of DNA making up all the differences bewtween us.

Different races or subspecies adapted to where they lived, to survie.

Your second part is not true,I find when black people express history, they like to blame everyone but themselves for their current problems creating a further divide.

Black history month should be abolished, it's american history. This isn't an era where white people still think black people haven't contributed to society, white people of today's america know damn well a black man can do anything a white man can.

Last edited by purelogic; 07-09-2013 at 10:58 AM..
 4 years ago '07        #435
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 420Sosa said:

u could call us different subspecies.we have different bone structures,but it really wouldnt define why whites are racist towards blacks.no black man is truly black,we are shades of brown,no white man is truly white,they are shades of cream.black originally meant pale.it was switched to its current meaning in tha 16th century around tha rise of white supremacy.i believe that this switch was made so u can have 2 very extreme groupings wit almost nothin in common.

black and white are 2 totally opposite ends of tha spectrum,and throughout history,even before race,'blacks" and 'whites" have always been at complete opposite ends.at tha rise of our civilization,they were uneducated and in caves,now at tha rise of theirs,tha roles switched.blacks and whites are both humans,but like oil and water,which are both liquids,some things just dont mix.we can get along individually,but collectively,we are just too far apart

as for racism,i believe they are racist as a survival technique.non-melanin havin people are a very small % of tha worlds population.if tha wrong events happen,i.e some type of global catastrophe,they can be wiped out.only color that white can produce is white,so something like race mixing can be danger for them as well
 4 years ago '06        #436
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 r.burgundy said:
tha hate wasnt genuine at 1st.race is a fairly new concept.so once blacks were seen as a potential source of labor,white euro's went lookin for a justification.that justification came in tha form of tha bible were it was taught that slavery for blacks/africans was about fufilling prophecy.so when u lie so long,gradually u tend to believe that lie.race eventually spread outta control,and they became dependent on black labor,and once that happened,their was no turning back
Hmm..

http://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-slavery.html

can't paste it, won't let me on phone.
 4 years ago '09        #437
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 purelogic said:
Our organs are the same, we are all the same species.

black people share all characteristics with europeans save for skin and hair colour. Humans are 99% genetically similar to chimpanzees, and black Africans are basically 100% genetically similar to european humans with a miniscule volume of DNA making up all the differences bewtween us.

Different races or subspecies adapted to where they lived, to survie.

Your second part is not true,I find when black people express history, they like to blame everyone but themselves for their current problems creating a further divide.

Black history month should be abolished, it's american history. This isn't an era where white people still think black people haven't contributed to society, white people of today's america know damn well a black man can do anything a white man can.
You do know the skin is an organ, right? We have eumelain, at it's core eumelanin has Selenium, white people have sulfur at the core of their melanin, which is the reason why sunburn only occurs in white people (our sunburn is just us getting darker, with no pain might I add). Also we develop differently and respond differently to different ailments and illnesses and our stomachs and intestines shows that we also have differences as well. Another instance is our blood type, no black person has rh+ blood, none of us do...

The second part is true and what is so wrong about acknowledging our shortfalls in history? White people have had a clean grip on us for much of recent, recent history that is still going on but now it's starting to wane. White people in today's America don't like to integrate other cultures into their American Society, they merely Americanize it, through means that are mostly subtle but they still do what they do.

Any person, especially an objective person can see all of what I said holds validity and I have evidence to back this up, just don't feel like posting links and sh*t, bouta start my day...

Just be more objective in all these observations I made and don't get emotionally subjective, you'll see what I'm talking about
 4 years ago '09        #438
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
u could call us different subspecies.we have different bone structures,but it really wouldnt define why whites are racist towards blacks.no black man is truly black,we are shades of brown,no white man is truly white,they are shades of cream.black originally meant pale.it was switched to its current meaning in tha 16th century around tha rise of white supremacy.i believe that this switch was made so u can have 2 very extreme groupings wit almost nothin in common.

black and white are 2 totally opposite ends of tha spectrum,and throughout history,even before race,'blacks" and 'whites" have always been at complete opposite ends.at tha rise of our civilization,they were uneducated and in caves,now at tha rise of theirs,tha roles switched.blacks and whites are both humans,but like oil and water,which are both liquids,some things just dont mix.we can get along individually,but collectively,we are just too far apart

as for racism,i believe they are racist as a survival technique.non-melanin havin people are a very small % of tha worlds population.if tha wrong events happen,i.e some type of global catastrophe,they can be wiped out.only color that white can produce is white,so something like race mixing can be danger for them as well

Genetics is the reason why they are racist, like you said they are the world minority, that's why they put so much into military and sh*t like that. A textbook example of a collective population Inferiority-superiority complex (or however it goes). We have no reason to not like white people or even fear for that matter of fact, but they have all the reason (when it comes to control, domination, right-brained sh*t etc.) to fear us. If you noticed their whole thing of supremacy has still gone on for over 4 centuries and it started with instilling fear (bullying). If you see where I'm getting at then you underestand what I'm saying...
 4 years ago '07        #439
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 420Sosa said:
Genetics is the reason why they are racist, like you said they are the world minority, that's why they put so much into military and sh*t like that. A textbook example of a collective population Inferiority-superiority complex (or however it goes). We have no reason to not like white people or even fear for that matter of fact, but they have all the reason (when it comes to control, domination, right-brained sh*t etc.) to fear us. If you noticed their whole thing of supremacy has still gone on for over 4 centuries and it started with instilling fear (bullying). If you see where I'm getting at then you underestand what I'm saying...
absolutely
 4 years ago '10        #440
M2CEO 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$4,256 | Props total: 2646 2646
previous thread was deleted.....dont know why, but carry one the discussion here
Home         

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now