News + Discussions relating to race (no racism)

most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
244 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-08-2013, 09:40 PM         #401
Infamous B  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 corys35 said:
why do so many black people care what dumbass white people think?
this.

<---white
 4 years ago '07        #402
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 purelogic said:
You're reaching.

Stop seeing black and white and see people, your enemy is yourself.
no,im not reaching.i am educated.i dont have to reach

i see people for who or what they may be.doesnt matter what side of tha coin their skin color falls on.everybody black is not my brother,and every white man is not my enemy.unfotunately,1 group of people have been historically cruel and manipulitive
 07-08-2013, 09:42 PM         #403
Infamous B  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 purelogic said:
your post is racist, "whites" like all white people share a brain and are responsible for each others actions?
lmao word
 4 years ago '10        #404
M2CEO 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$4,256 | Props total: 2646 2646
 BiZz said:

You're really proving what a "first class citizen" you are.

You hit a nerve? You're making threads begging for white people to love you knowing damn well each person has different views

Do you feel like a weakling in real life? That's why you come on here trying to push this whole "dominant" chocolate python sh*t. I feel you tho, Let this be an escape from your miserable life in that sweltering sh*t hole you call home.
I posed a question that is justified given the past and current climate as it relates to the treatment of my people. you are welcome to your opinion. I am welcome to digging your mom out as well, but lets be real here....who is really escaping? you are on a message board responding to me, now who really has a life? a reply to this really means you have a interest in this topic and want so desperately to prove yourself....so go ahead.
 4 years ago '10        #405
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
 M2CEO said:
I posed a question that is justified given the past and current climate as it relates to the treatment of my people. you are welcome to your opinion. I am welcome to digging your mom out as well, but lets be real here....who is really escaping? you are on a message board responding to me, now who really has a life? a reply to this really means you have a interest in this topic and want so desperately to prove yourself....so go ahead.
Says this while replying to me

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #406
M2CEO 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
 r.burgundy said:

i see people for who or what they may be.doesnt matter what side of tha coin their skin color falls on.everybody black is not my brother,and every white man is not my enemy.unfotunately,1 group of people have been historically cruel and manipulitive
and still are cruel and manipulative, but not as stupid to be outright with it. instead it is blatant in corporate america and the higher up in society you go.
 4 years ago '10        #407
M2CEO 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
 BiZz said:
Says this while replying to me

[pic - click to view]

wow! took the time to browse tumblr for a gif just to post and respond! you got lots of time on your hands son
 4 years ago '10        #408
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
Look now he's upset....

"Why don't they like me?"

4 years ago '07        #409
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 M2CEO said:
and still are cruel and manipulative, but not as stupid to be outright with it. instead it is blatant in corporate america and the higher up in society you go.
well,they are tha worlds minority.non-caucasians make up around 20% of this worlds population.they have to be manipulative to survive.
 07-08-2013, 10:04 PM         #410
Infamous B  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
well,they are tha worlds minority.non-caucasians make up around 20% of this worlds population.they have to be manipulative to survive.
you're employing the same generalizing attitude that made you frustrated in the first place.
 07-08-2013, 10:07 PM         #411
purelogic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man ain't no knowledge in this thread, just racism, ignorance, and people bi*ch about things they won't take a stand to fix and or are apart of the problem.

sh*t is not about race, it's about dollars.

post civil war-1960s.], era is gone and dead.
 4 years ago '07        #412
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Infamous B said:
you're employing the same generalizing attitude that made you frustrated in the first place.
im not frustrated at all,and what i said isnt generalizing anything.instead of tryin to defend tha crimes of your people,try acknowledging them.your people have alot of blood on their hands
 4 years ago '07        #413
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 purelogic said:
Man ain't no knowledge in this thread, just racism, ignorance, and people bi*ch about things they won't take a stand to fix and or are apart of the problem.

ok pure logic
 07-08-2013, 10:37 PM         #414
Niruggg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:

purelogic said:

Last edited by Niruggg; 07-08-2013 at 10:42 PM..
 07-08-2013, 11:41 PM         #415
Infamous B  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
im not frustrated at all,and what i said isnt generalizing anything.instead of tryin to defend tha crimes of your people,try acknowledging them.your people have alot of blood on their hands
when you make a blanket statement which you feel applies to an entire race, how is that anything other than generalizing?

"my people" is everyone.
 07-08-2013, 11:48 PM         #416
Infamous B  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
ok pure logic
no offense but from what i've seen you're nobody to talk about logic.
 07-09-2013, 12:14 AM         #417
THNKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 purelogic said:

Infamous B said:
when you make a blanket statement which you feel applies to an entire race, how is that anything other than generalizing?

"my people" is everyone.
Since we are on race...let's note that, black, white and red aren't defiled, only celebrated when those higher faculties have been rediscovered.

But since we're on race...from 2 white fellas...

(I am black)

Honestly...what would best describe, in short, your best ending to this thread?
*as far as a common understanding of truth and knowledge*
 07-09-2013, 01:01 AM         #418
purelogic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THNKS said:
Since we are on race...let's note that, black, white and red aren't defiled, only celebrated when those higher faculties have been rediscovered.

(I am black)

Who said I wasn't black, my race or your race is irrelevant. But you a.ssumed I was white for being logical? kinda racist bro.

to OP black people account for 40% of all incarcerated americans.

Black people are about 14% of the america's population.

Trust me, they did something illegal, I know the sentencing laws a are messed up, but that's not my point. They broke the law. Jermoe gets more time than brandon, but why is jerome breaking the law in the first place? Jermoe fu*ked himself.

we are 14% of the population and account for almost 50% of crime. I would fear you, I would demonize you, I would look down on you
 07-09-2013, 01:24 AM         #419
Infamous B  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THNKS said:

(I am black)

for people to graduate to the realization that everything is connected. that the boundaries we feel are real are actually illusions. there's no real need to even recognize racial distinction.

Last edited by Infamous B; 07-09-2013 at 01:26 AM..
 4 years ago '09        #420
red100 10 heat pts10
space
space
$809 | Props total: 294 294
Because we are far more physically, mentally, and spiritually superior to them, which is a proven fact. We adapt, they don't, they cant stay in the sun. we were made for the sun...oh, and we created them... That's probably what pisses the off the most... and the fact that whites are the minorities off this planet. lol. I'd be angry too. lol.

Whites are suffering from an inferiority complex. Which is really sad.

But anyway, it is what it is... I feel no sympathy for them. They're trying to take our land (Africa).We could do without those angry/bitter mofos to be totally honest, and it took blacks to come around to domesticate them in ordrer for for them to become civilized. lol. They we're basically animals.
Home         

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago