News + Discussions relating to race (no racism)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-14-2013, 11:39 AM         #381
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A6249CF said:
fu*kin hell they trolled the fu*k out this thread

lol thanks for the insight on my life

when you're happy enough with yourself to have your face in your avy we can talk about self loathing.
 A6249CF said:
i was on the news and in every national newspaper for crime. Nothing to be proud about

I was also on crimewatch, our equivalent of americas most wanted for grafitti when I was 14/15. Didnt get caught

Also on the back page of one national newspaper for football violence, west ham vs millwall lol.

directly above the guy on the groung with the hat lookin up, only black people there. Look for the flash, thats me taking a pic with my phone

[pic - click to view]

look to the far right of the pic and up, thats us

[pic - click to view]

guess i was right
 5 years ago '07        #382
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15991 15991
#1....kcuf the white man bull chit...no man of any color has any control unless u let them control u...but bonding together and building a community like many other races have (chinatown, little italy's etc) is a key to prosperity. Thats Y its a shamed that cats think Jay Z is some smart bidness mogul...but in the end he still works for a label...as opposed to making his own label with the same power as a Universal Records...as opposed to bein their cash cow with a joint venture like Roc

None of these rappers are smart at all...and Im not even goin to point fingers at them..actors...and who ever else has the power to create more opportunities for black culture should hang their head.. Sure everyman has to stand on his own 2...but as a man myself if I can help some one walk or stand a bit Im willing to help..it goes along way and it reciprocates
 05-14-2013, 11:49 AM         #383
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
#1....kcuf the white man bull chit...no man of any color has any control unless u let them control u
 05-14-2013, 12:32 PM         #384
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Minister said:

guess i was right
I bet you got that saved in your tabs. You got one unhealthy obsession

FYI all that is going back 2, 5, and almost 10yrs.

funny how you wanna judge me on my past but condone blacks bypassing all the persecution the white man has done and still does to us
 4 years ago '10        #385
M2CEO 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$4,251 | Props total: 2639 2639
i'm not trying to stir up anything

but what did my african ancestors do to white europeans to have them hating us for 500+ years til present day?

did we p!ss in their cream of wheat or something?

let's be honest for once in KC and stop trolling and look deep inside one another to collectively figure out the hate for the darksin humaniods.

we all bleed the same blood, breathe the same air. but for some reason are looked at differently than other races regardless of how we try to shine and prove our worth in an otherwise ignorant world. we are often grouped when one of us messes up it is the whole race fault

discuss.......
 07-08-2013, 06:32 PM         #386
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why do so many black people care what dumbass white people think?
 4 years ago '05        #387
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,098 | Props total: 386 386
Because we did the same thing to them a long time ago in africa.... lol
 4 years ago '07        #388
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,829 | Props total: 4802 4802
tha hate wasnt genuine at 1st.race is a fairly new concept.so once blacks were seen as a potential source of labor,white euro's went lookin for a justification.that justification came in tha form of tha bible were it was taught that slavery for blacks/africans was about fufilling prophecy.so when u lie so long,gradually u tend to believe that lie.race eventually spread outta control,and they became dependent on black labor,and once that happened,their was no turning back
 4 years ago '07        #389
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 DatKidDex said:
Because we did the same thing to them a long time ago in africa.... lol
no we didnt.we did tha exact opposite.they were welcomed into egypt to learn and study
 4 years ago '05        #390
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,844 | Props total: 30033 30033
who cares. u black people spend too much time on white people and what they like and what they dont like....fu*k them i dont even look at them
 07-08-2013, 07:07 PM         #391
purelogic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do Blacks hate, demonize, fear and look down on blacks?

your post is racist, "whites" like all white people share a brain and are responsible for each others actions? sound familiar you fu*king racist piece of sh*t?

If you were born in the 70s - now you have no reason to be racist against white people.

lo life dun said:
who cares. u black people spend too much time on white people and what they like and what they dont like....fu*k them i dont even look at them

Great, repsond to ignorance with more ignorance.
 07-08-2013, 07:10 PM         #392
Niruggg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
tha hate wasnt genuine at 1st.race is a fairly new concept.so once blacks were seen as a potential source of labor,white euro's went lookin for a justification.that justification came in tha form of tha bible were it was taught that slavery for blacks/africans was about fufilling prophecy.so when u lie so long,gradually u tend to believe that lie.race eventually spread outta control,and they became dependent on black labor,and once that happened,their was no turning back
that about wraps it up
 r.burgundy said:
no we didnt.we did tha exact opposite.they were welcomed into egypt to learn and study

/thread
 07-08-2013, 07:11 PM         #393
purelogic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Slavery had nothing to do with a "hate" for blacks, it was business.

Arabs had n*ggas as slaves too, and still to this day.

The white man was more advance than the africans, egypt was ran over by persians/arabs/middle eastern brown people...whatever well before white people even touched africa.
 4 years ago '10        #394
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
Seems to me like you hate white people..

You live in bumpkin a.ss Alabama where you hear fairy tales about white people like we're some mystical creatures.

I'm white and went to school and live around like 55-60% black people, I have no problem with anyone solely based on their race.
 4 years ago '10        #395
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 lo life dun said:
With 30k posts and 1k HTs I doubt you look at very many actual people
 4 years ago '10        #396
M2CEO 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
 purelogic said:
Why do Blacks hate, demonize, fear and look down on blacks?

your post is racist, "whites" like all white people share a brain and are responsible for each others actions? sound familiar you fu*king racist piece of sh*t?

If you were born in the 70s - now you have no reason to be racist against white people.

Great, repsond to ignorance with more ignorance.

why is my post racist? can you prove that blacks are not still demonzied and still looked at as second class citizens? look at how the true colors of so called americans aka patriots see obama.

ill wait for your answer..........
 4 years ago '10        #397
M2CEO 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
 BiZz said:
Seems to me like you hate white people..

You live in bumpkin a.ss Alabama where you hear fairy tales about white people like we're some mystical creatures.

I'm white and went to school and live around like 55-60% black people, I have no problem with anyone solely based on their race.
its clear that I hit ya nerve, because clearly a response like this shows me how much of a weakling you are.....you sound like white folks that say "I love black people, I have black friends" knowing your folks dont like blacks, stop kidding yourself....you just rebelling against your mommy and daddy who hates blacks

I bet your mom would like this chocolate python tho.....

Last edited by M2CEO; 07-08-2013 at 08:56 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #398
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 M2CEO said:
its clear that I hit ya nerve, because clearly a response like this shows me how much of a weakling you are.....you sound like white folks that say "I love black people, I have black friends" knowing your folks dont like blacks, stop kidding yourself....you just rebelling against your mommy and daddy who hates blacks

I bet your mom would like this chocolate python tho.....

You're really proving what a "first class citizen" you are.

You hit a nerve? You're making threads begging for white people to love you knowing damn well each person has different views

Do you feel like a weakling in real life? That's why you come on here trying to push this whole "dominant" chocolate python sh*t. I feel you tho, Let this be an escape from your miserable life in that sweltering sh*t hole you call home.

Last edited by BiZz; 07-08-2013 at 09:35 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #399
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 purelogic said:
Slavery had nothing to do with a "hate" for blacks, it was business.

Arabs had n*ggas as slaves too, and still to this day.

The white man was more advance than the africans, egypt was ran over by persians/arabs/middle eastern brown people...whatever well before white people even touched africa.
go back and reread what i wrote.i said once they saw slaves as big business,they needed a justification for it,which was tha bible and race.africans were enslaved under tha idea that they were tha sons of ham and slavery was prophecy.eventually this went from "business" and turned into hate

this is too stupid to even respond too
 07-08-2013, 09:35 PM         #400
purelogic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
go back and reread what i wrote.i said once they saw slaves as big business,they needed a justification for it,which was tha bible and race.africans were enslaved under tha idea that they were tha sons of ham and slavery was prophecy.eventually this went from "business" and turned into hate

this is too stupid to even respond too
You're reaching.

Stop seeing black and white and see people, your enemy is yourself.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy