News + Discussions relating to race (no racism)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-14-2013, 02:29 AM         #361
dOwnByLaw310  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Minister said:
and racism is not based on power and authority

racism = dumb idiots who discriminate on people based on their color.

yes you are racist

You know NOTHING!!!

"The essential feature of racism is not hostility or misperception, but rather the defense of a system from which advantage is derived on the basis of race. The manner in which the defense is articulated - either with hostility or subtlety - is not nearly as important as the fact that it insures the continuation of a privileged relationship. Thus it is necessary to broaden the definition of racism beyond prejudice to include sentiments that in their consequence, if not in their intent, support the racial status quo."

David T. Wellman

Portraits of White Racism, Second Edition

Last edited by dOwnByLaw310; 05-14-2013 at 02:31 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #362
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
 dOwnByLaw310 said:
Who said anything about religion? Hasty generalization based on nothing! But hey, I know how you people operate...

I didn't say anything referring to you as one of the "white" men that has done wrong in the "past" but guess what? All the evil deeds that you people have done in the past,you still do today! That's the TRUTH!!! Sick,vile creatures!!!

[pic - click to view]

You highlighted "Big Bang" so i'm guessing you believe in some some sort of god, Hence me saying religion.

I didn't do that, Or any other crime against any black man for that matter. So that post doesn't apply to me. But thank you for calling me a creature, I hope you relieve all the emptiness that you feel inside yourself by degrading another human.
 05-14-2013, 02:34 AM         #363
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dOwnByLaw310 said:
You know NOTHING!!!

"The essential feature of racism is not hostility or misperception, but rather the defense of a system from which advantage is derived on the basis of race. The manner in which the defense is articulated - either with hostility or subtlety - is not nearly as important as the fact that it insures the continuation of a privileged relationship. Thus it is necessary to broaden the definition of racism beyond prejudice to include sentiments that in their consequence, if not in their intent, support the racial status quo."

David T. Wellman

Portraits of White Racism, Second Edition
this doesn't argue your fallacy

AND you still ain't answered this..............
 Minister said:
please explain what you mean as blacks as a whole dont have power and authority

a black cop aint never arrest you?

theres no blacks in government?

the president's not black?

explain
 05-14-2013, 02:36 AM         #364
dOwnByLaw310  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BiZz said:
You highlighted "Big Bang" so i'm guessing you believe in some some sort of god, Hence me saying religion.

I didn't do that, Or any other crime against any black man for that matter. So that post doesn't apply to me. But thank you for calling me a creature, I hope you relieve all the emptiness that you feel inside yourself by degrading another human.

You know NOTHING!!!
 05-14-2013, 02:37 AM         #365
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dOwnByLaw310 said:
You know NOTHING!!!
 5 years ago '10        #366
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
I'm still wondering what is different between the electricity running through our bodies that makes the cells in our hearts pump. Making us tick. Do you think i'm a robot that runs off oil?
 05-14-2013, 02:45 AM         #367
dOwnByLaw310  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Minister said:
this doesn't argue your fallacy

AND you still ain't answered this..............
Reading comprehension gilligan!!!

What does that have to do with the American societal structure of POWER and AUTHORITY?!

Who runs the government and all the functions thereof gilligan?!

Who makes the decisions?!

BTW-the president not a so called "black" or "African American" in America-He's a whitewashed half-african, half-white boy that NEVER grew experiencing the same sh*t "blacks" in America did fu*k Barry Soetero
 05-14-2013, 02:47 AM         #368
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dOwnByLaw310 said:
Reading comprehension gilligan!!!

What does that have to do with the American societal structure of POWER and AUTHORITY?!

Who runs the government and all the functions thereof gilligan?!

Who makes the decisions?!

BTW-the president not a so called "black" or "African American" in America-He's a whitewashed half-african, half-white boy that NEVER grew experiencing the same sh*t "blacks" in America did fu*k Barry Soetero
ok but theres black people in government

my uncle is a senator and my cousin is borough president and we come from the slums

n this is in NY

but please proceed to be racist
 5 years ago '10        #369
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
If never knowing his father is "experiencing the same sh*t "blacks" in America did" then you're wrong.

Young Barry is bullied by his Asian classmates.

The only Black boy in an Indonesian school, Barry is outcast and bullied as “the boy with big ears.”

Little Barry Soetero doesn’t fit in.

Last edited by BiZz; 05-14-2013 at 02:57 AM..
 05-14-2013, 02:56 AM         #370
dOwnByLaw310  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Minister said:
ok but theres black people in government

my uncle is a senator and my cousin is borough president and we come from the slums

n this is in NY

but please proceed to be racist
 05-14-2013, 03:01 AM         #371
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dOwnByLaw310 said:

[video - click to view]

you're free now
 05-14-2013, 03:06 AM         #372
dOwnByLaw310  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BiZz said:
If never knowing his father is "experiencing the same sh*t "blacks" in America did" then you're wrong.

That's not what I was gettin at but that just goes to show how you people make these absurd generalizations about so called "blacks" a.ssuming that I meant he didn't know his father

I grew up with both parents and most so called "blacks" know their fathers, as did Barry

Even when you try to "relate" the racism shines through!!!

And fu*k that propaganda!
 5 years ago '10        #373
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 dOwnByLaw310 said:
That's not what I was gettin at but that just goes to show how you people make these absurd generalizations about so called "blacks" a.ssuming that I meant he didn't know his father

I grew up with both parents and most so called "blacks" know their fathers, as did Barry

Even when you try to "relate" the racism shines through!!!

And fu*k that propaganda!
"experiencing the same sh*t "blacks" in America did" is about as general as you can get. I see what you're trying to do. At least you have a cop out when you know you're wrong.

[pic - click to view]

Did he?
 05-14-2013, 03:13 AM         #374
dOwnByLaw310  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Minister said:

you're free now

[video - click to view]

05-14-2013, 03:15 AM         #375
dOwnByLaw310  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BiZz said:
"experiencing the same sh*t "blacks" in America did" is about as general as you can get. I see what you're trying to do. At least you have a cop out when you know you're wrong.

[pic - click to view]

Did he?

If never knowing his father is "experiencing the same sh*t "blacks" in America did" then you're wrong

5 years ago '10        #376
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 dOwnByLaw310 said:
If never knowing his father is "experiencing the same sh*t "blacks" in America did" then you're wrong

Yes. What I gathered from your generalized statement is that "experiencing the same sh*t "blacks" would have something to do with battling adversity like growing up with a single parent or being picked on because of his skin color which are both the things I mentioned. But only you know what you meant by it so I guess you've thought of something to prove me wrong by now

Nice try
 5 years ago '12        #377
Southwick 
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 389 389
So what are we going to do about it? Even if I agree that most of these are true. What are we going to do? n*ggas are all talk. Complain about everything yet sit back and do nothing.
 05-14-2013, 06:38 AM         #378
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*kin hell they trolled the fu*k out this thread

BiZz said:
Oh sh*t this guy is a hardened criminal

Yeah I recognize those types
Never had any goals or aspirations. Severely depressed. Continues to dig themselves into this hole that causes self loathing as well as hate for others.
lol thanks for the insight on my life

when you're happy enough with yourself to have your face in your avy we can talk about self loathing.
 5 years ago '11        #379
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,745 | Props total: 4941 4941
All that goes for white people, mexican, asian.. and EVERYBODY in the usa thats poor...

#20 is true as HELL tho
 5 years ago '12        #380
Southwick 
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 389 389
 ajheightz said:
Sad but true. We need to unite together instead of worrying about materialistic things that won't matter at the end. I still have hope for my people and the world.
Exactly. And my post will be ignored because n*ggas are too ignorant and scary to stand for something.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy