News + Discussions relating to race (no racism)

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-14-2013, 01:18 AM         #341
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BiZz said:
Oh sh*t this guy is a hardened criminal

Yeah I recognize those types
Never had any goals or aspirations. Severely depressed. Continues to dig themselves into this hole that causes self loathing as well as hate for others.
seems that way

not one positive post

u think therefore u are
 5 years ago '10        #342
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
 Minister said:
seems that way

not one positive post

u think therefore u are
I am man
I try SO hard to just love people for their character.
But it's just so hard.

Edit: I thought you meant You as in me lol, Either way I think we should all be more positive to each other. Maybe all he needs is some up lifting to get him going in the right direction.

Last edited by BiZz; 05-14-2013 at 01:38 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #343
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
fu*k that i'm about to bring some positivity to this thread. Thanks to you.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Some white people hate black people, and some white people love black people, some black people hate white people, and some black people love white people. So you see it's not an issue of black and white, it's an issue of Lovers and Haters.
Eden Ahbez
I love each and every one of you.

Last edited by BiZz; 05-14-2013 at 01:35 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #344
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1405 1405
I was writing a long a.ss rebuttal to every single answer but then it dawned on me:
Why do you care so much what other people think?
Just live your life my brother. All these stereotypes and generalizations are a waste of your time. Stop worrying about black people, white people or any other people. Because I promise there not worried about you.

Last edited by Polygod; 05-14-2013 at 01:33 AM..
 05-14-2013, 01:37 AM         #345
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we need an intervention for AC294CF aka mr rizew

be honest man
 5 years ago '09        #346
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1405 1405
 Minister said:
we need an intervention for AC294CF aka mr rizew

be honest man
I just found out from the Tyler Perry post this mother fu*ka aint even from America
I ain't gonna downplay your struggle across the lake but...
 05-14-2013, 01:49 AM         #347
dOwnByLaw310  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that i'm about to bring some positivity to this thread. Thanks to you.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

A devil's comment...

"FILTHY N!GGERS, GO BACK TO AFRICA WHERE YOU BELONG, fu*kING COONS, THE BLACK RACE IS FULL OF FILTHY ANIMALS, RATCHET HOES TWERKING FOR BANDS, RATCHET HOES WITH 5 KIDS ALL DIFFERENT DADDIES, RELYING ON WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS, BLACK MEN ARE DEAD BEATS, RATHER BUY JORDAN'S THAN SPEND MONEY ON AN EDUCATION, YOUR RACE IS A DISGRACE"

All the REAL ones with knowledge, wisdom and understanding will NEVER forget!!!

Last edited by dOwnByLaw310; 05-14-2013 at 02:28 AM..
 05-14-2013, 01:49 AM         #348
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NefDizzle said:
I just found out from the Tyler Perry post this mother fu*ka aint even from America
I ain't gonna downplay your struggle across the lake but...
he been to jail in england but not one comment on the kingdom or parliament
 5 years ago '10        #349
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 dOwnByLaw310 said:

"FILTHY N!GGERS, GO BACK TO AFRICA WHERE YOU BELONG, fu*kING COONS, THE BLACK RACE IS FULL OF FILTHY ANIMALS, RATCHET HOES TWERKING FOR BANDS, RATCHET HOES WITH 5 KIDS ALL DIFFERENT DADDIES, RELYING ON WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS, BLACK MEN ARE DEAD BEATS, RATHER BUY JORDAN'S THAN SPEND MONEY ON AN EDUCATION, YOUR RACE IS A DISGRACE"

Let this be known. These are his words not mine or any white people that I know.

God damn man. Ruined the whole vibe with one post.
 05-14-2013, 01:57 AM         #350
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dOwnByLaw310 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

A devil's comment...

[pic - click to view]

your turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 05-14-2013, 01:59 AM         #351
dOwnByLaw310  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So called "whites" HATE the TRUTH!!! All that "racial harmony" sh*t is another LIE perpetuated "whites" to perserve their ideology and hegemony over so called "blacks","hispanics" and native "americans"...

HIStory has PROVEN this TIME and TIME again!!!
 5 years ago '10        #352
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
I believe that during the big bang all the molecules used to create me and you were fourmed at the same time. We are in essence brothers. I could care less what color your skin is. Because I know deep down the same things that make you tick, Make me tick as well, And to hate or dislike you is to hate myself. I am not "Trolling" or trying to be funny. Because we are all mammals placed on this planet earth trying to find out what life really means.
 05-14-2013, 02:07 AM         #353
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BiZz said:
I believe that during the big bang all the molecules used to create me and you were fourmed at the same time. We are in essence brothers. I could care less what color your skin is. Because I know deep down the same things that make you tick, Make me tick as well, And to hate or dislike you is to hate myself. I am not "Trolling" or trying to be funny. Because we are all mammals placed on this planet earth trying to find out what life really means.
just look at his avy
 05-14-2013, 02:14 AM         #354
dOwnByLaw310  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BiZz said:
I believe that during the big bang all the molecules used to create me and you were fourmed at the same time. We are in essence brothers. I could care less what color your skin is. Because I know deep down the same things that make you tick, Make me tick as well, And to hate or dislike you is to hate myself. I am not "Trolling" or trying to be funny.

If you believe that than we're DEFINITELY not brothers and moreso, if your father is not a so callled "black", "hispanic" of "indian" descent or a native "american" man, WE ARE NOT brothers!!!

You're entitled to believe what you want to but to say the same things make us tick is downright foolish! You very well COULD hate yourself for all I know-but the TRUTH is TRUTH and HIStory has proven who the so called "white" man is TIME and TIME and TIME again! Not just in America but all across the globe...
 05-14-2013, 02:15 AM         #355
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dOwnByLaw310 said:
If you believe that than we're DEFINITELY not brothers and moreso, if your father is not a so callled "black", "hispanic" of "indian" descent or a native "american" man, WE ARE NOT brothers!!!
which means you're racist
 05-14-2013, 02:18 AM         #356
dOwnByLaw310  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Minister said:
which means you're racist
How can I be racist when the whole concept of racism is based of POWER and AUTHORITY in any given society?! I'm a so called "black" man in America...What POWER and AUTHORITY do we have in America?!

I'm not a racist-just a REAList!!!
 5 years ago '10        #357
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
I'm sorry you feel that way due to being blinded by religion. It's sad to see you generalize humans based on skin color. Trust me I hate the plutocracy we live in that has lead to greed, McDonaldization, and a lot of suffering to people of all kinds as much as the next man. But to lump me in as one of the white men who have done wrong in the past is the wrong thing to do.

Last edited by BiZz; 05-14-2013 at 02:25 AM..
 05-14-2013, 02:21 AM         #358
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dOwnByLaw310 said:
How can I be racist when the whole concept of racism is based of POWER and AUTHORITY in any given society?! I'm a so called "black" man in America...What POWER and AUTHORITY do we have in America?!

I'm not a racist-just a REAList!!!
please explain what you mean as blacks as a whole dont have power and authority

a black cop aint never arrest you?

theres no blacks in government?

the president's not black?

explain
 05-14-2013, 02:23 AM         #359
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and racism is not based on power and authority

racism = dumb idiots who discriminate on people based on their color.

yes you are racist
 05-14-2013, 02:27 AM         #360
dOwnByLaw310  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BiZz said:
I'm sorry you feel that way due to being blinded by religion. It's sad to see you generalize humans based on skin color. Trust me I hate the plutocracy we live in that has lead to greed, McDonaldization, and a lot of suffering to people of all kinds as next as the next man. But to lump me in as one of the white men who have done wrong in the past is the wrong thing to do.
Who said anything about religion? Hasty generalization based on nothing! But hey, I know how you people operate...

I didn't say anything referring to you as one of the "white" men that has done wrong in the "past" but guess what? All the evil deeds that you people have done in the past,you still do today! That's the TRUTH!!! Sick,vile creatures!!!

[pic - click to view]

Home         

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy