News + Discussions relating to race (no racism)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #321
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1405 1405
some mad a.ss n*gga wrote this bs tryna mix lies w/truth

fu*k u OP

I aint fallin for that black Israelite sh*t! I'ma get mine and help mine black or white

edit: you cant save those n*ggaz anyway they don't want saving...fu*kem
 5 years ago '08        #322
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,953 | Props total: 7363 7363
 Loxy Miracles said:
i feel like im a conscious dude but im in a interracial relationship with a white women. i dont seek approval of white people i just happen to like a white girl. am i wrong? where does this put me?
I pray for your kids bro.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #323
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,592 | Props total: 5408 5408
my grammar is gonna be horrible but i dont care right now..

this list is kind of spot on.. for instance.. the mental illness.. not that black people are actually mentally ill.. but mentally follow the mental ill.. obviously the article doesnt mean mentally ill as in blacks are retarded.. but as in a majority(in the hood atleast) care about sh*t that doesnt matter and focus on nonsense.. think about it.. many people agree that african americans were breeded in being physically superior slaves... why wouldnt they breed slaves to be mentally inferior? and everyone which commented on it disagrees with that.. but will agree that african americans are physically superior.. it makes no sense. you have to be rational and not be one sided. again sorry for the grammar just im pretty drunk right now and just saw this thread and wanted to chime in.
 05-14-2013, 12:09 AM         #324
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 14, 16, 17, 21

All true for me

I actually stumbled on this, only clicked the link because I though it was anti-black (gotta study the enemy)

Made the thread because I knew it was a pot n spoon for debate
 05-14-2013, 12:21 AM         #325
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is truth in the title?
 05-14-2013, 12:24 AM         #326
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Which one wasn't true?
 05-14-2013, 12:27 AM         #327
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its not true for me because generalized racist statements are never true
 5 years ago '07        #328
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
Skewed logic is skewed
 05-14-2013, 12:30 AM         #329
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominicanLou said:
Many would argue with this statement. It might be unfathomable to believe there was a time when blacks weren't considered inferior (by whites/the world), but there also exists moments in history that suggest the inferior black/African was a notion that was created recently. There are some pretty fascinating documentaries that discuss the origins of racism, specifically from the viewpoint that it was created a tool for control and power rather than a social construct.
best believe they saw our beautiful civilization and learnt from it, stole from it, then destroyed it.

the whole we are "savage/ primitives" aspect was developed as a means to justify our enslavement to the masses.

not to take anything from Jag, coz he raised valid points.

Last edited by A6249CF; 05-14-2013 at 12:33 AM..
 05-14-2013, 12:35 AM         #330
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominicanLou said:
Many would argue with this statement. It might be unfathomable to believe there was a time when blacks weren't considered inferior (by whites/the world), but there also exists moments in history that suggest the inferior black/African was a notion that was created recently. There are some pretty fascinating documentaries that discuss the origins of racism, specifically from the viewpoint that it was created a tool for control and power rather than a social construct.
the only black people that say that type of sh*t feel inferior as humans themselves
 05-14-2013, 12:35 AM         #331
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Debra said:
Wtf? Blacks had ocean going ships before those barbaric animals set foot on African soil.
someone didn't read more than the first paragraph
 05-14-2013, 12:36 AM         #332
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patrick Galooly said:
Which one wasn't true?
dont feed the troll
 05-14-2013, 12:37 AM         #333
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^doesn't know what troll means
 5 years ago '07        #334
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
European societies during those times didn't necessarily look at African people as inferior until relatively recently. There are numerous accounts of comradery but you know how money and power corrupt populations.

Africans during those times did have capable technology.
An example of this would be when Malians set out to discover whether the there was land to the west of the Atlantic. According to historical reports and new research - they did. Abubakari II, nephew of Sundiata,lead the expedition and took 2,000 ships with him. We don't know for sure what happened to him but there are African skeletal remains that predate Columbus in La Isabella. Columbus himself reported that there were black traders already in the Americas. Natives had gotten gold-tipped spears and arrows from gold trading West Africans.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Playa; 05-14-2013 at 12:56 AM..
 05-14-2013, 12:52 AM         #335
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyuzi said:
European societies during those times didn't necessarily look at African people as inferior until relatively recently. There are numerous accounts of comradery but you know how money and power corrupt populations.

Africans during those times did have capable technology.
An example of this would be when Malians set out to discover whether the there was land to the west of the Atlantic. According to historical reports and new research - they did. Abubakari II, nephew of Sundiata,lead the expedition and took 2,000 ships with him. We don't know for sure what happened to him but there are African skeletal remains that predate Columbus in La Isabella. Columbus himself reported that there were black traders already in the Americas. Natives had gotten gold-tipped spears and arrows from gold trading West Africans.
this will be denied mostly because poor people that visit jail often always blame someone else for their misfortune
 5 years ago '10        #336
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
You can tell this dude never gets outside.

I would hate to see what would happen if you actually went through slavery or any hardship at all for that matter in your sheltered life

Better watch your back, Every average white civilian trying to make a living and feed their family is out to destroy and oppress the black race

Last edited by BiZz; 05-14-2013 at 01:02 AM..
 05-14-2013, 01:03 AM         #337
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BiZz said:
You can tell this dude never gets outside.

I would hate to see what would happen if you actually went through slavery or any hardship at all for that matter in your sheltered life
na he's in and out of jail

those types of dudes usually have an excuse for being poor and its "the establishment" is against me.

i dunno how england works tho
 5 years ago '06        #338
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,377 | Props total: 4652 4652
 Minister said:
the only black people that say that type of sh*t feel inferior as humans themselves
Bold claim. Let's hear your thoughts.
 05-14-2013, 01:11 AM         #339
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominicanLou said:
Bold claim. Let's hear your thoughts.
i was in agreeance with you in reference to what you bolded
 5 years ago '10        #340
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
 Minister said:
na he's in and out of jail

those types of dudes usually have an excuse for being poor and its "the establishment" is against me.

i dunno how england works tho
Oh sh*t this guy is a hardened criminal

Yeah I recognize those types
Never had any goals or aspirations. Severely depressed. Continues to dig themselves into this hole that causes self loathing as well as hate for others.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago