News + Discussions relating to race (no racism)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-13-2013, 06:29 PM         #301
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

The year is ending. 2013 will be harsh for us in more ways than one. In the Spirit of my ancestors, I will speak blinding truth about us as Africans. As talented, Spiritual and great as we are, we have a tremendous amount of work to do if we want to live. Darqbeauty, a Hebrew Israelite, has touched on a powerful point:

“There is a separation happening amongst us. Those of us that are “awake” / becoming “awake” are slowing and quietly moving away from the rest who insist on remaining asleep.”

This disjointment, which I simply call Negro Madness Disease, will either stop just in time for the revolution to begin or it will hinder us in our struggle. I hope this harsh but well-intentioned post will cause you to think, pause and ask yourselves, “Is this what the ancestors died for?”

1. Your own jealousies, competitiveness, in-f!ghting, unwillingness to support one another and pettiness with other black people is what’s keeping you from moving forward. (Pssssst! White people are masters at The Brown vs. Brown Game)

[pic - click to view]

Tyson

2. We never learn from history because we believe:

a. That white people can change

b. That things are “getting better”

c. God will help us if we just pray and do nothing to help ourselves

d. That just because we lack the capacity for evil, others lack it too.

3. Having the latest gadget, like a 50″ flat screen TV for showing off, is more important than building stronger communities.

4. Eurocentric education is by far the worst thing that has ever happened to us:

5. No matter how big your house, how fancy your car and how expensive your jewelry, whites are not EVER going to be impressed with you or have respect for you. To them, you are just another ******.

6. Treating each other like garbage isn’t going to win you favours with whites.

7. We k!ll each other because we can’t k!ll the enemy.

8. Most other Coloureds, especially those with direct African blood, don’t want anything to do with us for they are ashamed to be labeled with us.

[pic - click to view]

9. The reason why we f!ght each other is because we hate ourselves.

[pic - click to view]

10. Identifying with white people is the foundation for our mental illness:

11. All black people are mentally ill but we don’t want to accept it.

12. We latch on to other people’s struggles as a way to get them to accept us…which they NEVER do.

[pic - click to view]

13. Black men who hate black women hate themselves.

14. Black women who hate black men have no self-respect.

15. The fact that our children are being lead astray is our fault.

[pic - click to view]

16. The black church is the white man’s most effective weapon.

[pic - click to view]

17. Whites despise us with a blinding passion because they need something we have:

[pic - click to view]

18. We are still waiting to be told how to fix “the problem with no name” because we are too passive and complacent to figure it out ourselves ().

19. Marrying/ dating and sleeping with a white person will never change the colour of your skin. Will never gain you acceptance into the White Club and will never stop them from calling you a no-good, low-down, dirty ******:

[pic - click to view]

Howard

20. If whites had the chance, tomorrow morning slavery would be back with a vengeance…and they would make sure it remains in existence for all eternity. Accept it.

21. We have no friends/ allies on this planet.

Last edited by A6249CF; 05-13-2013 at 06:33 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #302
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,916 | Props total: 7302 7302
Some truth but somethings a bit overboard. Like all black people being mentally ill.
 5 years ago '06        #303
Jaguar34 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,905 | Props total: 2 2
This sounds familiar
 5 years ago '08        #304
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,031 | Props total: 4857 4857
More than half these sh*ts are reaching.
 05-13-2013, 07:28 PM         #305
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
horrible...whole post is horrible
 5 years ago '06        #306
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,328 | Props total: 215 215
sums up the aspect of the American Dream we're all accustomed to.

but you know everyone wont get whats going on because the sleep is too deep.

i was always taught to go against the norm, lead and seek for higher..nowadays everything seems reversed... pretty much tainted by some sort of cancerous alien thing that everyone loves to love. but like Krs one said, sooner than later what we "love" is gonna get us.

[video - click to view]

05-13-2013, 07:59 PM         #307
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most blks are mentally ill

loo at blk unemployment....yet blks refuse to invest into themselves and keep begging whites for employment

believing that this is a "fair country"

every race stick together and support each other businesses except for blks

look at private prisons and the nonviolent blk incarceration rate

Last edited by DrX; 05-13-2013 at 08:02 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #308
Gmo BlaZe 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,886 | Props total: 676 676
Pray and do absolutely nothing is a huge problem imo. Mfers been praying for years and sh*t ain't happened.
 5 years ago '12        #309
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,670 | Props total: 21997 21997
Post had me rolling.
 05-13-2013, 08:50 PM         #310
Kitsch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Terrible thread.
 05-13-2013, 09:13 PM         #311
dOwnByLaw310  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
Some truth but somethings a bit overboard. Like all black people being mentally ill.
That and number 8...So called "blacks" in America and "africans" have a DIFFERENT lineage-even Obama knows this...
 5 years ago '04        #312
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,286 | Props total: 11209 11209
Well now, that was a complete load of sh*t.. .
 5 years ago '06        #313
Jaguar34 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,905 | Props total: 2 2
I think the article kind of underestimates the fact that whites didn't see blacks as humans. Their isolation, plus their history with every other race (Native Americans, Central & South Americans, Asians) leads me to believe that European colonization of Africa was an inevitability.

I think the white European race was the one race in the world that valued progress over tradition in the 18th century, and after a few years...that became the norm.

Think of it like this. If you're France, and your lifetime enemy/ally Britain begins controlling ports off the coast of West Africa, regardless of your personal feelings, you're going to begin racing to Africa to grab what you can to help your country succeed.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #314
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,827 | Props total: 4800 4800
some truth in it,lotta b.s though.i wonder what his mental illness is since he said all of us
 5 years ago '06        #315
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,357 | Props total: 4628 4628
 Jaguar34 said:
I think the article kind of underestimates the fact that whites didn't see blacks as humans. Their isolation, plus their history with every other race (Native Americans, Central & South Americans, Asians) leads me to believe that European colonization of Africa was an inevitability.

I think the white European race was the one race in the world that valued progress over tradition in the 18th century, and after a few years...that became the norm.

Think of it like this. If you're France, and your lifetime enemy/ally Britain begins controlling ports off the coast of West Africa, regardless of your personal feelings, you're going to begin racing to Africa to grab what you can to help your country succeed.

[pic - click to view]

Many would argue with this statement. It might be unfathomable to believe there was a time when blacks weren't considered inferior (by whites/the world), but there also exists moments in history that suggest the inferior black/African was a notion that was created recently. There are some pretty fascinating documentaries that discuss the origins of racism, specifically from the viewpoint that it was created a tool for control and power rather than a social construct.
 5 years ago '10        #316
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
i feel like im a conscious dude but im in a interracial relationship with a white women. i dont seek approval of white people i just happen to like a white girl. am i wrong? where does this put me?
 5 years ago '07        #317
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,827 | Props total: 4800 4800
 Loxy Miracles said:
i feel like im a conscious dude but im in a interracial relationship with a white women. i dont seek approval of white people i just happen to like a white girl. am i wrong? where does this put me?
see,brothas like yall,yall know tha secret.i just recently got my 1st piece of white pus*y and i can say i really could care less if i fu*ked anotha black chik.but i could neva be in a relationship wit a white woman tho
 5 years ago '10        #318
space
space
space
hate it had to be us
 5 years ago '10        #319
space
space
space
 DominicanLou said:
Many would argue with this statement. It might be unfathomable to believe there was a time when blacks weren't considered inferior (by whites/the world), but there also exists moments in history that suggest the inferior black/African was a notion that was created recently. There are some pretty fascinating documentaries that discuss the origins of racism, specifically from the viewpoint that it was created a tool for control and power rather than a social construct.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #320
dloc757 11 heat pts11
space
space
$681 | Props total: 313 313
"12. We latch on to other people’s struggles as a way to get them to accept us…which they NEVER do."

gonn act like women's rights didn't latch on to the civil rights movement? gonna act like the gay movement doesn't use the "it's the same as black people getting rights" bit to further legitimize their cause? etc etc?

I see what the list is saying but I also feel like this is some bullsh*t
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy