News + Discussions relating to race (no racism)

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #281
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 5606 5606
 Matt504 said:
Welcome to race relations 101 at Boxden.

Last edited by dman 4901; 04-10-2013 at 04:02 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #282
CasualCannabis 
space
space
$243 | Props total: 2 2
 dman 4901 said:
see im extra tight right now why did my thread get moved into this one

i wanted to talk about our people not any other people in my own thread this is bullsh*t str8 up

an i agree with everthing you said also

Its like if you have anything to say pertaining to helping black people, you're a Black Panther or somethin

F**k it I'm ghost
 5 years ago '10        #283
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
we need a mod to separate all these threads... sh*t happened right before my eyes... race is a very diverse topic and these thread should be separated. If you wanna leave them all as a sticky do that, but leave the original thread as its own seperate post
 5 years ago '10        #284
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
 Infamous B said:
Culture is defined by the American Heritage dictionary thusly:

You'll get no argument from me when you say living organisms have certain differences. Yes, a fire ant differs from a carpenter ant. Blacks have subtle biological differences from other races, but still have all the same "parts". Nonetheless, when you speak about how these groups "operate", I must ask if you believe that has more to do with a personal upbringing and conditioning, or simply their dna? Every now and then, we hear these crazy stories about a human who is raised by a pack of wolves, and consequently is thoroughly convinced he is one. In fact, he plays the role extremely well.

I acknowledge the differences we all have. What I'm asking is why there needs to be boundaries. It relates to when I asked you what race you would consider someone who is half black and half white. Is there a specific shade that draws the line? Can you tell precisely where your neck ends and your head begins? At exactly which point does a person go from being sober to drunk? These boundaries are imaginary lines used to give people a false sense of control, through words, which are nothing more that symbols but are often confused with reality itself.

There's a phenomenon that illustrates this sort of philosophy which psychologists call the oceanic feeling.
Defining culture and speaking on the significance it has on the world are two different things.

Culture is the system humans use to govern themselves among many other things.

Destroying a peoples culture is like destroying a mans "morel compass"
 5 years ago '05        #285
lilmeaty6122 
space
space
space
$780 | Props total: 1 1
this here

Last edited by lilmeaty6122; 04-10-2013 at 06:48 PM..
 04-10-2013, 08:33 PM         #286
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
Welcome to race relations 101 at Boxden.

and they moved my "Jews controlled the slave trade thread"

when the knowledge gets too much and black people start knocking on the door of the truth, sh*t gets moved to here to make sure it dies down

Just realized this thread is dedicated in my honor too
 04-10-2013, 08:41 PM         #287
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CasualCannabis said:

Its like if you have anything to say pertaining to helping black people, you're a Black Panther or somethin

F**k it I'm ghost
You think that's bad?

this got moved here (scroll down theres 2 posts)

worst thing is, no one was even offended by my post or choose. The thread was far from a race war, just straight knowledge getting dropped. Why have censored facts in the knowledge corner?

we're all mentally past the stage of spewing emotionally charged sh*t about race at eachother, the currency in KC is facts and we trade in facts
 5 years ago '12        #288
Playajay38 95 heat pts95
space
space
$556 | Props total: 1 1

[video - click to view]

04-12-2013, 10:51 AM         #289
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't agree with the title but I'll put it in my tabs to watch later
 5 years ago '09        #290
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,337 | Props total: 922 922
What we must all understand first is the actual position the black/African/Melinated(heavy) race is in. We are all divided up by geo-political names, that aint ours to begin with, if we would look at world through race we would see how this sh*t is all against us... Man S/O 2 Africa and all her people throughout the world...

I love this thread, but I also hate it lol...
 04-14-2013, 01:50 PM         #291
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you dunno what you want nor do you understand yourself
 5 years ago '10        #292
M2CEO 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$4,264 | Props total: 2656 2656
Can someone explain?
 5 years ago '10        #293
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
I'm white and have never used the word elitist to describe anyone my entire life.
 5 years ago '09        #294
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
I think you caught that use wrong somehow...
I don't even..
What are you.. where, wait...
No.

Just NO.
 04-15-2013, 04:55 PM         #295
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BiZz said:
I'm white and have never used the word elitist to describe anyone my entire life.
THE BOOGIEMAN IS EVERYWHERE

EDUCATED ELITIST MINORITIES

[pic - click to view]

05-02-2013, 10:39 AM         #296
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Serious question, this is speaking from a psychological viewpoint

It is plausible to say black people are products of 500+ years of slavery and its mental impact. By looking at their position in the modern day hierarchy, their financial standpoint. And the mental defects from the African Diaspora

So would it not be plausible to say white people are products of being the ruling class of the world thus achieving this status by colonizations, collusion, genocide, robbery, r*pe and the enslavement of a people for 500+ years.

Whilst in the modern age being taught via media, school and history that they're the 'good guys' exempt of all blame. And other races are the savage barbarians who are a danger to all that is ethical.

So I reiterate.. is "white people are products of white supremacy" a fair statement to make?

Discuss, debate, debunk.

Disclaimer: The statements made in this thread DO NOT reflect my personal thoughts and the title is a question, strictly for intellectual discussion only.
 5 years ago '07        #297
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4831 4831
of course they are a product of white supremacy.tha term is a bit misleading.when it comes to america,whites have always been historically poor.this is where tha supremacy comes in.that doctrine teaches that poor white,is still betta than poor black,thus u have dirt poor people who feel entitled
 05-02-2013, 11:59 AM         #298
THNKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why do u need confirmation or a discussion when this is blatant???

duality/ytilaud

by design...your average person focuses on the cup being half empty, instead of half full.

now look at white supremacy, while in its own rule...as a cup.

minority=half empty=majority focus=false cause

whites=half full=minority focus=true cause

the look on the face of whites/others that have bought in (even if only 1%). There will be a great weeping & gnashing of teeth.
 05-13-2013, 06:20 PM         #299
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What if history were reversed and blacks had guns and ocean-going ships before whites did? Would blacks have wiped out the natives of North America and made whites into slaves to work the land? Would we now be talking about black racism and black privilege?

It is certainly possible, but improbable.

It is possible: If you are the first to have guns and ocean-going ships, you can take advantage of people who look very different from you. Race then becomes a cheap, after-the-fact excuse for doing so. That leads to racism – dividing mankind into races and seeing some races, like your own, as better than others. We know that is possible because that is the last 500 years in a nutshell.

But improbable: China could have done what Europe did but did not. In fact, Europe did not clearly pass China technologically till the late 1700s. The European Expansion was based on Chinese inventions: gunpowder, the compass, paper and printing. Even Jared Diamond in “Guns, Germs and Steel” (1997) had a hard time accounting for why Europe took over the world, not China.

Technology advances and spreads unevenly. It is common for one region to have a technological edge over another – yet it is rare for it to lead to genocide, even when the edge is military.
  • The Romans, as violent, destructive, powerful and unprincipled as they were, could have easily practised genocide on a mass scale but did not.
  • The Ancient Egyptians, living in a stone age world, could have easily done the same but did not.
  • The same with the Greeks under Alexander the Great.
  • And the whites in South Africa and New Zealand.
And so on.

Genocide does not require a technological edge over one’s neighbours: In Rwanda, for example, it was carried out with machetes.

There is no technological determinism to genocide. Because it is not based on that – it is based on dehumanizing others. Further, genocide is rare, especially on a continental scale.

So while blacks might have wiped out the natives of North America it is unlikely. And without that they would not have had so much land that they would need millions of slaves to work it. They probably would have had some white slaves, just as the Ancient Egyptians did, but not on a mass scale.

This is not complete guesswork on my part: When Columbus arrived in the Caribbean the people there already knew about blacks: they had traded with them. Africa is much closer to the Americas than Europe. And, armed with iron weapons, blacks could have made short work of the people there if they wanted to.

White Americans are at an extreme end of human history. Defeating your enemy and maybe taking over their country is common. Wiping them out wholesale and taking their land is not. For White Americans that does not come from their guns and their bombs but from how they think.

5 years ago '09        #300
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
"should of never gave you n*ggas guns" -Paul Mooney (no racist)
Home         

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy