News + Discussions relating to race (no racism)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #261
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 5606 5606
 mR ReZiW said:
no doubt, thats why i just gotta shake my head when i see comments like these

people thinking crack and drug epidemics are exclusive to america

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only thing I can say to my brothas, is to gain the knowledge, father your kids, pass the knowledge on, put religions of your enslavers on the back burner. And be the spook sat by the door

edit- By the spook sat by the door statement... I dont mean start of a revloution and k!ll whitey. I mean act white and portray a bootlicker to get to high places, then when you there. Make sure you know what the deal is, do as they do.
word
 04-10-2013, 01:58 PM         #262
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
na thats because you take a crackhead's word at face value

it just goes to show how out of touch with reality u folks are or flat out in poverty

nobody wit money talks like that
 5 years ago '12        #263
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
 dOwnByLaw310 said:
I don't deal with "religion"
but you brought up the nation an most high
 5 years ago '12        #264
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Minister said:
na thats because you take a crackhead's word at face value

it just goes to show how out of touch with reality u folks are or flat out in poverty

nobody wit money talks like that
may i but in an ask what are you talking about
 04-10-2013, 02:03 PM         #265
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im talkin to the british man who quoted me from a thread about katt williams and the luminattis after him
 04-10-2013, 02:05 PM         #266
dOwnByLaw310  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't deal with "religion"...Etymology and understanding my boy
 04-10-2013, 02:06 PM         #267
K. Slack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kliq said:
The original YouTube video doesn't work anymore. Can someone re-up it? This sounds like a very interesting topic and while it is sensitive it should definitely be discussed more.
 5 years ago '12        #268
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Jaguar34 said:
I don't see how it's a good thing that we recognize that our race too far gone for healing.

Anybody who truly believes that sh*t just look at a healthy black baby. Are they k!lling anyone? Are they naturally destroying their environment? No. Nobody is naturally born to be that fu*ked up. It's the structure that they're born into that determines the path most of the people of that generation are born into.

Crack ruined the lives and families of an entire generation of people ["Crack Babies": born 1986-1992] and they led most of the children that grew up in that madness to be some pretty fu*ked up parents themselves.

We're simply products of our environment, and given our history in America, it's pretty fu*ked up. Blacks have never held full control of any resource during their time in America. But it could all change within one generation. My Pops was born in the 50s and her grandchildren were born in the 90s, live in the same house she grew up in, and they don't think racism is a big deal.

Once we start to get dropped from public a.ssistance (probably about 5-10 years) we'll start to see some real change, both good and bad among black americans. Right now the young generation is being indoctrined into beliveing abortion and homos3xuality are the norm and they'll have a whole other set of problems in the coming years, including the enemy's ultimate goal....a negative birth rate.

Long story short, just because it's hard doesn't mean its impossible.
homie i wanna believe that so much but man everyday is a battle an it seems so pointless sometimes to even care.

the ratchetness of my people is not helping
 5 years ago '12        #269
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Minister said:
im talkin to the british man who quoted me from a thread about katt williams and the luminattis after him
ooooohhh OK i was wondering what you were talking about

can we try an be positive tho.........

on second thought i dont even give a fu*k say what you want
 5 years ago '12        #270
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
 dOwnByLaw310 said:
I don't deal with "religion"...Etymology and understanding my boy
so what exacly is the nation an most high then
 5 years ago '12        #271
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
i feel you brotha', i been gave up on my own race for a loooong a.ss time now.

too far gone
my caring tank on E homie
 5 years ago '13        #272
CasualCannabis 
space
space
$243 | Props total: 2 2
 dman 4901 said:
my caring tank on E homie
The worst part about this is that, its damn near impossible to voice this opinion in the real world without getting hate.

From the black side, people would label you self-hating and start bringing up the fact everything started in Africa on some motherland tip, but the motherland(where I'm from) is even more f**ked up than here in some ways, so where's your rebuttal huh?

Show me a place on this planet, where black people are in a great position, like they're on the cusp of greatness.

Then on the white side, it just seems like you're confirming all what they believe about our supposed "inferiority."

You just can't win.
 04-10-2013, 02:58 PM         #273
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #274
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Matt504 said:
the fact that brothers are at the point of giving up on our people really reflects how dire our situation really is.
on some real sh*t my G

sometimes the sh*t can bring a grown a.ss man to tears for real

sometimes ill just take a walk right

walk up to a black dude an ask them who do you look up to
,who inspires you.the answers i get sometimes

i was at the store the other day an these black kids mouths are so nasty nowadays

it was this little boy probly like 11-10 talking mad crazy to this black girl .
she was on a cell phone talking to some boy about dating rite i think she said she was in 5th or 6th grade.why little homie keeped bothering her an then he was like all you do is suck d!ck anyway i was like

an if i would have said something to both of them i BET you money i would have been in the wrong an everybody would have jump on me like im a creep cause it happened before

im done man sh*t is to much forreal

Last edited by dman 4901; 04-10-2013 at 03:12 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #275
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
 CasualCannabis said:
The worst part about this is that, its damn near impossible to voice this opinion in the real world without getting hate.

From the black side, people would label you self-hating and start bringing up the fact everything started in Africa on some motherland tip, but the motherland(where I'm from) is even more f**ked up than here in some ways, so where's your rebuttal huh?

Show me a place on this planet, where black people are in a great position, like they're on the cusp of greatness.

Then on the white side, it just seems like you're confirming all what they believe about our supposed "inferiority."

You just can't win.
sh*t you hit the nail on the head man

sometimes i feel we in a boxing match with both our arms tied behind our backs
 04-10-2013, 03:13 PM         #276
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cant give up now bro. thats what they want

Look how long the black man been on this here earth, after all the sh*t they put us through we still here. Thats saying something

to throw in the towel is to play into their hands
 5 years ago '08        #277
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 385 385
It's over for us, but not for my son and his generation. I'm going to teach him from right to wrong, and to keep apart from this world. Maybe....just maybe he can make a difference....
 5 years ago '07        #278
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
Poisoned by money and lies

We've seen this many times throughout history.
 5 years ago '13        #279
CasualCannabis 
space
space
$243 | Props total: 2 2
 dman 4901 said:
sh*t you hit the nail on the head man

sometimes i feel we in a boxing match with both our arms tied behind our backs
We need to keep our heads up though. In the words of Harvey Dent()
The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming

We must learn as much as we can about the world in all subjects. Do our best each and everyday based off our strengths and weaknesses.

We also need a revolution of the mind in the black consciousness. Stop being f**kin animals and get along with each other for god's sake. Stop the conflicts over petty differences. Take back our economies. Raise up pillars of fair trade. Enter into an age of reason, and forget all the superstitions and religions of our ancestors and former oppressors.

This is not gonna happen on its own. We can't pray this into existence. God only helps those who help themselves.
 5 years ago '12        #280
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
 CasualCannabis said:
We need to keep our heads up though. In the words of Harvey Dent() .

We must learn as much as we can about the world in all subjects. Do our best each and everyday based off our strengths and weaknesses.

We also need a revolution of the mind in the black consciousness. Stop being f**kin animals and get along with each other for god's sake. Stop the conflicts over petty differences. Take back our economies. Raise up pillars of fair trade. Enter into an age of reason, and forget all the superstitions and religions of our ancestors and former oppressors.

This is not gonna happen on its own. We can't pray this into existence. God only helps those who help themselves.
see im extra tight right now why did my thread get moved into this one

i wanted to talk about our people not any other people in my own thread this is bullsh*t str8 up

an i agree with everthing you said also

Last edited by dman 4901; 04-10-2013 at 03:46 PM..
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
54 comments
1 day ago