News + Discussions relating to race (no racism)

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-17-2013, 11:21 PM         #1
41060 pageviews
1376 comments

A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
News + Discussions relating to race (no racism)

[video - click to view]

RELATED:

The History Books are missing, incomplete and inconsistent when it comes to trafficking in black slaves from Africa to the Americas. The Jews own the means of mass communication, try, today, to a.ssign the blame for the slave trade to the Europeans and with the usual cynicism, pretend to sympathize with blacks. But, sources said of the Jews themselves were they, the Jews, who hold a virtual "monopoly" on the trade in black slaves.
Below is a short and INCOMPLETE list of these dealers:

Ship's Name------Owners------------------Nationality of owners

Abigail----------------Aaron Lopez, Moses Levy,and Jacob Frank.........Jews

Crown-----------------Isaac Levy and Nathan Simpson......................Jews

Nassau----------------Moses Levy.............................................. ....Jew

Four Sisters-----------Moses Levy.............................................. ....Jew

Anne & Eliza----------Justus Bosch and John Abrams........................Jews

Prudent Betty---------Henry Cruger and Jacob Phoenix......................Jews

Hester-----------------Mordecai and David Gomez.............................Jews

Elizabeth--------------Mordecai and David Gomes.............................Jews

Antigua----------------Nathan Marston and Abram Lyell......................Jews

Betsy------------------Wm. De Woolf............................................. ..Jew

Polly-------------------James De Woolf............................................. Jew

White Horse----------Jan de Sweevts........................................... ..Jew

Expedition------------John and Jacob Roosevelt...............................Jews

Charlotte-------------Moses and Sam Levey Jacob Franks..................Jews

Caracoa---------------Moses and Sam Level.....................................Jews

Isaac Gomez............................................. ....Jew

Hayman Levy.............................................. ...Jew

Jacob Malhado........................................... ....Jew

Naphtaly Myers............................................. .Jew

David Hart.............................................. ......Jew

Joseph Jacobs............................................ ...Jew
Moses Ben Franks..........................................Je w

Moises Gomez............................................. ..Jew

Isaac Diaz.............................................. ......Jew

Benjamim Levy.............................................J ew

David Jeshuvum.......................................... ..Jew

Jacob Pinto............................................. .....Jew

Jacob Turk.............................................. .....Jew

Daniel Gomez............................................. .Jew

James Lucana............................................ ..Jew

Jan DeSweevts......................................... ...Jew

Felix ("cha-cha") of Souza (Also known as the "prince of slaves", Staying only behind from AARON LOPEZ)............................................ .............................................Jew

Simeon Potter............................................ Jew

Isaac Elizer............................................ ...Jew

Jacob Rod............................................... ..Jew

Jacob Rodrigues Rivera...............................Jew

Haym Isaac Carregal..................................Jew

Abraham Touro..........................................Jew

Moses Hays.............................................. Jew

Moses Lopez............................................. Jew

Judah Touro............................................. .Jew

Abraham Mendes.......................................Jew

Abraham All..............................................J ew

Sources:

Elizabeth Donnan, 4 vols. Documents Illustrative of the History of the Slave Trade to America, Washington D.C. 1930-1935 Carnage Institute of Technology, Pittusburgh, Pennsylvania.

The History of the Judeus in Newport. Rabino Morris A. Gutstein; Carnegie Institute of Technology, Pennsylvania)

Last edited by A6249CF; 04-10-2013 at 02:58 PM..

1376 comments for "News + Discussions relating to race (no racism)"

01-17-2013, 11:23 PM         #2
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i been saything this for years
 5 years ago '04        #3
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
This topic has come up before, and it seems to be a distortion of the facts. Jewish people were involved in the slave trade, and in some specific places very prominently, but they overall played only a small part, and certainly never came close to "controlling" it or having a "monopoly." I'll see if I can find the old thread on this.
 01-18-2013, 10:06 AM         #4
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
This topic has come up before, and it seems to be a distortion of the facts. Jewish people were involved in the slave trade, and in some specific places very prominently, but they overall played only a small part, and certainly never came close to "controlling" it or having a "monopoly." I'll see if I can find the old thread on this.
I'm not saying you're not telling the truth, but you need to find that thread. To my knowledge, Jews, along with Monarchies i.e. . King James: The guy who wrote the bible

Were at the absolute top of the hierarchy. CEOs of the slave trade
 5 years ago '04        #5
zonicview 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 732 732
Jewish merchants owned, insured, and financed slave ships and outfitted them with chains and shackles for the trans-Atlantic slave trade. They were auctioneers, commission merchants, brokers, and wholesalers, keeping the slave economy oiled with money, markets, and supplies.
 5 years ago '04        #6
zonicview 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 732 732
According to Jewish scholar Dr. Harold Brackman, during the 1600s “slave trading in Brazil became a ‘Jewish’ mercantile specialty in much the same way it had been in early medieval Europe.” In fact, wrote scholar Jonathan Schorsch, “Jewish merchants routinely possessed enormous numbers of slaves temporarily before selling them off.” The Jewish Encyclopedia adds that “Jewish commercial activity” in this time included a “monopoly of the slave trade."

Dr. Marcus Arkin wrote that the Jews of Surinam used “many thousands” of Black slaves, and Rabbi Herbert I. Bloom added that the “slave trade was one of the most important Jewish activities...” In 1694, Jews owned 9,000 Africans. They protested vehemently when the Gentile authorities decreed that the slaves should have a day off.
 5 years ago '05        #7
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,427 | Props total: 2901 2901
 swayze said:
In fact the slave trade didn't happen the way they say it did. The only proof there is would be what they have said happened. You could add the Moors to that list of helpers and the Muslims to a certain capacity .
And a few more nations also. Im bold enough to include any nation who ever profited off of us, as well as every nation who watched it happen and didn't say anything. Basically only current day Iran has the balls to speak about what happened to us. No wonder why America and the fake Jews want them annihilated.

[video - click to view]

Especially at the beginning and at 1:35.

Why this gotta be his last year. The only world leader who cares about Us. Reminds me of Cyrus, the Persian.
 5 years ago '04        #8
reazon_opt 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,990 | Props total: 616 616
im not a jew but from what i see is that they took advantage of an economic situation. sort of like selling weapons to countries that have civil wars. its fu*ked up but its taking advantage
 01-18-2013, 03:45 PM         #9
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 reazon_opt said:
im not a jew but from what i see is that they took advantage of an economic situation. sort of like selling weapons to countries that have civil wars. its fu*ked up but its taking advantage
that good ol craquer logic... I know what you wanna say

"This was a long time ago, the world was different, things have changed now"
 5 years ago '04        #10
reazon_opt 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,990 | Props total: 616 616
 mR ReZiW said:
that good ol craquer logic... I know what you wanna say

"This was a long time ago, the world was different, things have changed now"
lol @ "cracker logic".... and no the world hasnt changed.. slavery still goes on and racism is very much alive.... no, "This was a long time ago, the world was different, things have changed now" thats DEFINITELY not what i wanted to say.. my point was exactly what i said in my previous post. its taking advantage of an unfortunate situation...

Last edited by reazon_opt; 01-21-2013 at 03:22 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #11
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
race related discussions in this thread only. /ronnie
----------------------

You want to know why they hate????? Because it shows racism is a joke......now I am not talking about a person CONFORMING out of fear or str8 being a sellout thats a diff story.....I am talking about just genuine someone growing up in such surroundings......they hate because it shows how we are all really ONE and if a person regardless of they color grows up in a certain situation or different place WE ARE ALL REALLY THE SAME. Its only corrupt leaders and false gods that led us and want to believe otherwise but the masses are opening they collective eyes!
Pay attention though the devil will try and get dudes to hate and such on this cuz he believes and operates on separation.

What I am saying is SO simple yet SO powerful in regards to reality and life......logic my friends......is supreme.....stop underestimating yourself and your magnificent minds.

Last edited by JaYYo; 02-15-2013 at 08:17 PM..
 02-15-2013, 08:18 PM         #12
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No, I think people are comfortable with that in 2013. The government call the shots and it seems that they've been promoting diversity instead of segregation.
 5 years ago '10        #13
Alixix 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25
you can be well spoken and still talk "hood", a smart person will just adjust how they speak depending on who they are speaking to
 02-15-2013, 08:30 PM         #14
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Schools and technology are basically just tools to speed up the changing society. But there seems to be no clear direction or purpose for anything we are doing right now.
 02-15-2013, 08:34 PM         #15
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How many black people do you know lololol, fu*k all you bi*ches on bx that live in a bubble

Basing your views from the media... TV, internet and radio.

I'll tell you now, black people don't care if you sound white. Its a bonus, and a skill if you can switch between the two.

As for white people sounding black, I embrace that. I personally feel I can tell the difference from someone who's trying to sound black compared to a natural. When I hear white people that genuinely sound black it makes me smile. To me its an indication that you've grown up with my people and I respect that. It's rare though

The majority of BX are c*nts, well over 70% has never had a black friend but aresomehow the king of multiculture. Talking n*gga this n*gga that, but put you in a room full of wolves you aint sayin sh*t

fu*k all of you, obsessed with my black skin otherwise you wouldn't be here. But you wanna come on a hip hop sent to vent on the images of black people made up in your head as formed by the media.

tell your mum to suck my d!ck
 5 years ago '10        #16
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
the point is........that intelligent beings are COLOR BLIND......its only our govt, leaders and these phonys WHO WANT US TO THINK OTHERWISE.
 5 years ago '10        #17
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
 mR ReZiW said:
How many black people do you know lololol, fu*k all you bi*ches on bx that live in a bubble

Basing your views from the media... TV, internet and radio.

I'll tell you now, black people don't care if you sound white. Its a bonus, and a skill if you can switch between the two.

As for white people sounding black, I embrace that. I personally feel I can tell the difference from someone who's trying to sound black compared to a natural. When I hear white people that genuinely sound black it makes me smile. To me its an indication that you've grown up with my people and I respect that. It's rare though

The majority of BX are c*nts, well over 70% has never had a black friend but aresomehow the king of multiculture. Talking n*gga this n*gga that, but put you in a room full of wolves you aint sayin sh*t

fu*k all of you, obsessed with my black skin otherwise you wouldn't be here. But you wanna come on a hip hop sent to vent on the images of black people made up in your head as formed by the media.

tell your mum to suck my d!ck
Fam you one of the weakest and most laughed at people on here by those u hate......u want to know y........u react EXACTLY how they want u 2......with anger, bitterness and hate....relax.....I understand you have a reason to be mad.....but its 2013.....getting made at puppets is pointless.......you gota realize your anger is misguided.
 02-15-2013, 08:40 PM         #18
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaYYo said:
the point is........that intelligent beings are COLOR BLIND......its only our govt, leaders and these phonys WHO WANT US TO THINK OTHERWISE.
fu*k off about colour blind. From when I start seeing whites, orientals and asians being portrayed as drug dealers and criminals to the same extent as black people we can talk about us ALL being at a disadvantage.

NOBODY is targeted like blacks, face the fu*kin facts

your a bi*ch if you deny that.. suck on your mummmmmm
 02-15-2013, 08:47 PM         #19
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaYYo said:
Fam you one of the weakest and most laughed at people on here by those u hate......u want to know y........u react EXACTLY how they want u 2......with anger, bitterness and hate....relax.....I understand you have a reason to be mad.....but its 2013.....getting made at puppets is pointless.......you gota realize your anger is misguided.
So we gonna act like this guy didn't reply to NOTHING in my post, because it's all true. fu*k you and everything you stand for

I aint got no hate in my heart for anyone, I love any colour person like i love me people. We're all one, so why are we still putting the cotton wool over our eyes pretending their aint sh*t going on.
 5 years ago '10        #20
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Scouser said:
white logic ^^
Dude is a troll for Satan........a dude promoting separation....when it comes down 2 it......he is not to be addressed......EVER.......I wont address that dude......I know really whatsup.......anyway........my initially post was some of the REALEST sh*t eever wrote.........peep how I covered everyone yet dudes still whining and trying to put a race at separation.......he not a real black person........he a devil..........snake........we have them IN EVERY RACE. He gona respond an whine and whine and exposes his f*ggot a.sss gay a.ss sh*t and the devil more an more GO AHEAD........we dont care......I know I wont address u......if other foolish people will or those by design..........it doesnt matter
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy