Jan 17 - Photo Taken Just Before Rhino Attack

most viewed right now
 138
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
161 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 106
Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
Godfather 50 Runs Up On MMA Loser Who Was Talking Smack About Him
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
Video inside So The Game is on his way to NY to kill Tekashi
31 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #161
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,908 | Props total: 314 314
I'm never getting close to a rhino.
 5 years ago '05        #162
gregnice631 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 3763 3763
i wouldn't even drive my car through great adventure's safari.
 5 years ago '10        #163
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 566 566
The media have been on a spree of reporting fake a.ss incidents....this sh*t didnt happen. My homeys uncle works at that Nature Reserve he was just telling me on facebook. Funny thing is he didnt believe that Sandy Hook shooting was a complete farce and fake until I asked him about this article and he asked his uncle. LOL @ the photoshopped pic and the professionals who run these tours NEVER let u get that close to rhinos on feet they dont even come within a certain amount of distance to them IN VEHICLE.
 5 years ago '10        #164
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
 Matt504 said:
note this post brothers, because now the true sentiment is starting to surface.



what exactly is he saying here?

he's saying like many whites before him have said that, without White influence, Black people are primitive. also implying that Africans are an inferior people by virtue of the fact that Africans live on the most valuable land on this planet, yet can't seem to "turn things around"

If you feel I'm taking your words out of context please feel free to expound on what you "actually meant"

I was actually talking about the ghettos of America not Africa, Because I guess the white man only traps blacks into poverty and doesn't allow them to grow as a community.
 01-19-2013, 10:16 AM         #165
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall got bad eyes and are easily fooled that pic don't look right AT ALL.
 5 years ago '06        #166
datVAkid 37 heat pts37 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,917 | Props total: 3249 3249
 Troubleman1990 said:
You racist motherfu*kers
Black racist
White racist
Asian racist
All need to fu*king die
N if u have kids dey should b taken away
Yall shoulda beein in that theater dat plane
 Troubleman1990 said:
Punk bi*ches

This thread need to be deleted n ronnie needs to start hanfing out bans

STOP WIT THE RACISM
fu*kYARDS FUK ALL OF YALL
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]



STOp BEING Prejudice AGAINST RACIST!!!

Ronnie should ban u prejudice prick...

Now back to the original topic... white people
 5 years ago '10        #167
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 549 549
 BiZz said:
Don't flatter yourself.
So whites travel to the west when only the east has been colonized, And create something out of nothing. But blacks have entire regions to themselves(Because only blacks are stuck in the ghetto I guess.) and can't seem to turn things around? Oh and the Asians too what about the poor Asians being mistreated by the whites when they immigrated to america, Oh wait I forgot they've become very intricate parts of society with hard work.
So Asians were brought here on slave ships and cut off from their homeland? Don't even get me started on the homeland in which Europeans invaded and influenced as well.

Not to mention the natives disliking the American Africans who were brought here against there will. If your talking about the ghettos in the US it's not a region for ourself because it is in USA with other poor people within without much outside help.

Create something out of nothing in the east? There were natives here already so it wasn't nothing.


Last edited by Bass G; 01-19-2013 at 10:38 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #168
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 549 549
 BiZz said:
Don't flatter yourself.
So whites travel to the west when only the east has been colonized, And create something out of nothing. But blacks have entire regions to themselves(Because only blacks are stuck in the ghetto I guess.) and can't seem to turn things around? Oh and the Asians too what about the poor Asians being mistreated by the whites when they immigrated to america, Oh wait I forgot they've become very intricate parts of society with hard work.
So Asians were brought here on slave ships and cut off from their homeland? Don't even get me started on the homeland in which Europeans invaded and influenced as well.

Not to mention the natives disliking the American Africans who were brought here against there will. If your talking about the ghettos in the US it's not a region for ourself because it is in USA with other poor people within without much outside help.

Create something out of nothing in the east? There were natives here already so it wasn't nothing..
 5 years ago '10        #169
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
 Shade7Revo said:
So Asians were brought here on slave ships and cut off from their homeland? Don't even get me started on the homeland in which Europeans invaded and influenced as well.

Not to mention the natives disliking the American Africans who were brought here against there will.

Create something out of nothing in the east? There were natives here already so it wasn't nothing.
There you go again. Both Asians and Black were treated horribly but somehow are the only one's with the right to still be effected by it. And I clearly said West, Witch wasn't inhabited by Native Americans.

Oh now there are others in stuck in the ghetto's??? I thought the racist whites had it out for the blacks and blacks only, Because like you said blacks get concentrated on more than other races.


Last edited by BiZz; 01-19-2013 at 10:45 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #170
Mumbles253 
space
avatar space
space
$467 | Props total: 1 1
im not one for a race war but i would like to add : This was in Africa an somehow everyone who got fu*ked up by a rhino that day is white . im not hating on white folks i just think it would be funny material for a comedian.
 5 years ago '06        #171
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$34,120 | Props total: 16031 16031
Stupid a.ss people
why do some thing like this?
hope this is fake
 01-19-2013, 10:51 AM         #172
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
So because its on CBS its real???? The news done lied about so much tilll this day lol @ u giving the any heed as if they honest.
 01-19-2013, 10:57 AM         #173
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white people be on some stupid sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #174
datVAkid 37 heat pts37 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,917 | Props total: 3249 3249
 Troubleman1990 said:
Fuk yo moms u racist f*ggit
Same for the other racists in this thread
Boomom a.ss bi*ches

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #175
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
 datVAkid said:

[pic - click to view]

theres a smiley for that.
 5 years ago '04        #176
LEAGECY 
space
avatar space
space
$1,338 | Props total: 4 4
 WillieMaysHayes said:
whats really stupid


killing yourself by standing next to a rhino

or k!lling your own people over dumb sh*t like he stepped in your territory?


^^^^ gotta admit it we are dumb as sh*t sometimes. hey that fu*ker looked at me wrong I gotta shoot him my girl is a co I hear that sh*t all the time.
 5 years ago '10        #177
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 549 549
 BiZz said:
There you go again. Both Asians and Black were treated horribly but somehow are the only one's with the right to still be effected by it. And I clearly said West, Witch wasn't inhabited by Native Americans.

Oh now there are others in stuck in the ghetto's??? I thought the racist whites had it out for the blacks and blacks only, Because like you said blacks get concentrated on more than other races.
By "it" you mean slavery? Because there were black slaves. Or are you talking about black getting taken from their homeland and cut off because they went to the east coast of Africa not all the way to Asia to get their slaves.

Again differences between races in which you don't see.

You bring up the other races which is cool because it shows the white racists other victims and why we should focus on white racists but you use I as a distraction to the black race getting the worse end of the abuse.


Last edited by Bass G; 01-19-2013 at 11:10 AM..
 01-19-2013, 11:07 AM         #178
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
race wars starting up all over boxden lately
 01-19-2013, 11:10 AM         #179
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not gonna front thats a fly a.ss pic tho
 5 years ago '10        #180
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
 Shade7Revo said:
By "it" you mean slavery? Because there were black slaves. Or are you talking about black getting taken from their homeland and cut off because they went to the east coast of Africa not all the way to Asia to get their slaves.

Again differences between races in which you don't see.

You bring up the other races which is cool because it shows the white racists other victims and why we should focus on white racists.
I never said white racists were a good thing or did no wrong doing. I'm just trying to understand where you get off pretending that there is no blame to be put on the Blacks for promoting and perpetuating the ghetto/hood lifestyle to the point where it isn't the whites that need to force it on you. It's not about your ancestors anymore, You'll never have a future if you dwell on the past.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
57 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Is this a real pawg?
27 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
#bigbreasttwitter
36 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1329 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
36 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
38 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Duchess is bad af
51 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy