Jan 17 - Photo Taken Just Before Rhino Attack

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #161
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,503 | Props total: 10790 10790
 Joehook said:
Or read, or write, or be civilized, or understand music is just entertainment, or hold a job, or provide for their kids, or stop spreading HIV, or stop k!lling each other over dope, money or hoes. Or come up with another career other than rapping..... The list goes on and on and on and on just like shanikas hair weave or tyrones life sentence.

racism is fun
I can't breathe
 5 years ago '10        #162
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
 Shade7Revo said:

One group has the skin color to which others dislike to worry about. One group got put there by another groups ancestors. One group gets focused on more so than the other group. The differences are numerous.
Don't flatter yourself.
So whites travel to the west when only the east has been colonized, And create something out of nothing. But blacks have entire regions to themselves(Because only blacks are stuck in the ghetto I guess.) and can't seem to turn things around? Oh and the Asians too what about the poor Asians being mistreated by the whites when they immigrated to america, Oh wait I forgot they've become very intricate parts of society with hard work.

Last edited by BiZz; 01-19-2013 at 10:44 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #163
sho 2010 195 heat pts195
space
space
space
$41,803 | Props total: 4827 4827
 WillieMaysHayes said:

black people

YOUNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! (IS HOW THEY DIE)

WillieMaysHayes said:
every other homicide outside of mass shootings.......

black people k!lling black people.

point?
 WillieMaysHayes said:
whats really stupid

killing yourself by standing next to a rhino

or k!lling your own people over dumb sh*t like he stepped in your territory?
 Auron said:
Lol only in the hood are white people on alert. Be calm as a motherfu*ka around wild animals
That Might be the Realest sh*t Ever spoken

And My White Dude Is Mad as Fuk
 5 years ago '06        #164
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 260 260
I'm never getting close to a rhino.
 5 years ago '05        #165
gregnice631 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,390 | Props total: 3186 3186
i wouldn't even drive my car through great adventure's safari.
 5 years ago '10        #166
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
The media have been on a spree of reporting fake a.ss incidents....this sh*t didnt happen. My homeys uncle works at that Nature Reserve he was just telling me on facebook. Funny thing is he didnt believe that Sandy Hook shooting was a complete farce and fake until I asked him about this article and he asked his uncle. LOL @ the photoshopped pic and the professionals who run these tours NEVER let u get that close to rhinos on feet they dont even come within a certain amount of distance to them IN VEHICLE.
 5 years ago '10        #167
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Matt504 said:
note this post brothers, because now the true sentiment is starting to surface.

what exactly is he saying here?

he's saying like many whites before him have said that, without White influence, Black people are primitive. also implying that Africans are an inferior people by virtue of the fact that Africans live on the most valuable land on this planet, yet can't seem to "turn things around"

If you feel I'm taking your words out of context please feel free to expound on what you "actually meant"

I was actually talking about the ghettos of America not Africa, Because I guess the white man only traps blacks into poverty and doesn't allow them to grow as a community.
 01-19-2013, 11:16 AM         #168
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall got bad eyes and are easily fooled that pic don't look right AT ALL.
 5 years ago '06        #169
datVAkid 37 heat pts37 OP
space
space
$13,448 | Props total: 2643 2643
 Troubleman1990 said:
You racist motherfu*kers
Black racist
White racist
Asian racist
All need to fu*king die
N if u have kids dey should b taken away
Yall shoulda beein in that theater dat plane
 Troubleman1990 said:
Punk bi*ches

This thread need to be deleted n ronnie needs to start hanfing out bans

STOP WIT THE RACISM
fu*kYARDS FUK ALL OF YALL
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

STOp BEING Prejudice AGAINST RACIST!!!

Ronnie should ban u prejudice prick...

Now back to the original topic... white people
 5 years ago '10        #170
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 BiZz said:
Don't flatter yourself.
So whites travel to the west when only the east has been colonized, And create something out of nothing. But blacks have entire regions to themselves(Because only blacks are stuck in the ghetto I guess.) and can't seem to turn things around? Oh and the Asians too what about the poor Asians being mistreated by the whites when they immigrated to america, Oh wait I forgot they've become very intricate parts of society with hard work.
So Asians were brought here on slave ships and cut off from their homeland? Don't even get me started on the homeland in which Europeans invaded and influenced as well.

Not to mention the natives disliking the American Africans who were brought here against there will. If your talking about the ghettos in the US it's not a region for ourself because it is in USA with other poor people within without much outside help.

Create something out of nothing in the east? There were natives here already so it wasn't nothing.

Last edited by Bass G; 01-19-2013 at 11:38 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #171
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 BiZz said:
Don't flatter yourself.
So Asians were brought here on slave ships and cut off from their homeland? Don't even get me started on the homeland in which Europeans invaded and influenced as well.

Not to mention the natives disliking the American Africans who were brought here against there will. If your talking about the ghettos in the US it's not a region for ourself because it is in USA with other poor people within without much outside help.

Create something out of nothing in the east? There were natives here already so it wasn't nothing..
 5 years ago '10        #172
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Shade7Revo said:

Not to mention the natives disliking the American Africans who were brought here against there will.

Create something out of nothing in the east? There were natives here already so it wasn't nothing.
There you go again. Both Asians and Black were treated horribly but somehow are the only one's with the right to still be effected by it. And I clearly said West, Witch wasn't inhabited by Native Americans.

Oh now there are others in stuck in the ghetto's??? I thought the racist whites had it out for the blacks and blacks only, Because like you said blacks get concentrated on more than other races.

Last edited by BiZz; 01-19-2013 at 11:45 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #173
Mumbles253 
space
space
$466 | Props total: 1 1
im not one for a race war but i would like to add : This was in Africa an somehow everyone who got fu*ked up by a rhino that day is white . im not hating on white folks i just think it would be funny material for a comedian.
 5 years ago '06        #174
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,946 | Props total: 13567 13567
Stupid a.ss people
why do some thing like this?
hope this is fake
 01-19-2013, 11:51 AM         #175
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
So because its on CBS its real???? The news done lied about so much tilll this day lol @ u giving the any heed as if they honest.
 01-19-2013, 11:57 AM         #176
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white people be on some stupid sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #177
datVAkid 37 heat pts37 OP
space
space
$13,448 | Props total: 2643 2643
 Troubleman1990 said:
Fuk yo moms u racist f*ggit
Same for the other racists in this thread
Boomom a.ss bi*ches

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #178
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
 datVAkid said:

[pic - click to view]

theres a smiley for that.
 5 years ago '04        #179
LEAGECY 
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 3 3
 WillieMaysHayes said:
whats really stupid

killing yourself by standing next to a rhino

or k!lling your own people over dumb sh*t like he stepped in your territory?

^^^^ gotta admit it we are dumb as sh*t sometimes. hey that fu*ker looked at me wrong I gotta shoot him my girl is a co I hear that sh*t all the time.
 5 years ago '10        #180
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 BiZz said:
There you go again. Both Asians and Black were treated horribly but somehow are the only one's with the right to still be effected by it. And I clearly said West, Witch wasn't inhabited by Native Americans.

Oh now there are others in stuck in the ghetto's??? I thought the racist whites had it out for the blacks and blacks only, Because like you said blacks get concentrated on more than other races.
By "it" you mean slavery? Because there were black slaves. Or are you talking about black getting taken from their homeland and cut off because they went to the east coast of Africa not all the way to Asia to get their slaves.

Again differences between races in which you don't see.

You bring up the other races which is cool because it shows the white racists other victims and why we should focus on white racists but you use I as a distraction to the black race getting the worse end of the abuse.

Last edited by Bass G; 01-19-2013 at 12:10 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy