Jan 17 - Photo Taken Just Before Rhino Attack

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #141
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12215 12215
n*gga said stand a lil closer I'da picked up a rock and threw it at the camera man n*gga you give me the camera and you go stand next to that mopho
 5 years ago '06        #142
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,617 | Props total: 2240 2240

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #143
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
 yumflip said:

[pic - click to view]

I don't get it, Only white people died that day?
What a stupid fu*king photo to post
 5 years ago '10        #144
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 BiZz said:

[pic - click to view]

These are white trailer trash people who were born into the same dispositions that you listed for the ghetto's above, Are the white racist holding them down as well?
What factors led whites to the trailers?

I can name what factors led minorities to live in the ghetto now show some of your knowledge about the trailer dwellers that you speak of.

Last edited by Bass G; 01-19-2013 at 09:52 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #145
SALTY3142 
space
space
$510 | Props total: 5 5
 Shade7Revo said:
Ive always been referring to racist whites. Are you disappointed that I wasn't referring to all white people so you could find a fault in me?

It continues because they are still in the ghetto. They are still in the environment that drives them to ruin if you don't make it out. Those ghettos aren't nice areas to live in with nice living conditions and a supporting community. It's full of people suffering with some trying to make it out and some giving up thanks to the lack of hope and sh*tty conditions and bringing the rest down. To talk about areas outside of the US you have to look to the factors of those areas. I am referring to the US where I'm well aware of the factors that molded this place into what it is now.

You speak with this take responsibilities for my actions yet you don't tell that to the white racists.

I am taking actions to fix it which starts with exposing the stupidity of racism that many including you fail to see.
I'm gonna post this one more time...pay attention this time ok?

Shade7Revo said:
Ill give you a point.

Blacks k!ll each other everyday in the ghettos but how you think they got there?

White people put them there.

You thought everything was all equal after slavery and segregation? Wake up dude we are still suffering from its effects. Or stay asleep of you want.
n I'm not going digging through your other posts in here to find more examples of you referring to "white people" not "racist white people".

Other guy already responded to your ghetto argument.

So what's left? Oh right you want me to "tell the white racists to take responsibility for their actions". Well for one, I'm not a white racist so I don't feel their actions reflect my attitudes. Unless you are one of those people who expect me to pay for the sins of my ancestors which is completely absurd. I'm also telling you this a.ssuming you're a rational person. You can't reason with a racist and telling them to "take responsibility for their actions" would be completely useless. I would tell any person of any race who is complaining about things like this to take control of their lives and stop blaming others because at the end of the day it's up to YOU to make what you will of YOUR life. Racists already have their mind made up....but I'm starting to get the impression you're one of these people.
 5 years ago '10        #146
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Shade7Revo said:

What factors led whites to the trailers?

I can name what factors led minorities to live in the ghetto now show some of your knowledge about the trailer dwellers that you speak of.
You're reaching by saying some stupid sh*t like this.
If either of the people listed above had the money to leave they would. And both seem to have a problem gaining that money. Due to poorly paying jobs, Not enough jobs, or lack of motivation to acquire these jobs. Not that big of a difference.
 5 years ago '06        #147
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
 BiZz said:
I don't get it, Only white people died that day?
What a stupid fu*king photo to post
Actually, no. My cousin worked in the Pentagon on that day. The pic is eluding to how the majority (read White People) will take historical events & use their view of them to create an overall view that all people are supposed to take as fact. Native Americans have had their land stolen, & their culture and people destroyed. You honestly think people on the reservation were as emotionally invested in 9/11 as the rest of America? You think anybidy on the reservation felt like "targets"? Even w/family involved & living about 100 mi away Shanksville, I still know what 9/11 was about. So I didn't get all jingoistic over it. I felt more for the human elemant of things. Innocent Americans payed the price for their governments actions & policies. Bruh!!
 01-19-2013, 10:08 AM         #148
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All this cuz some white boy took a horn to the back..

Wonder what race the guy was who provoked this...

5 years ago '04        #149
shadychef04 125 heat pts125
space
space
$5,028 | Props total: 2968 2968
don't get the whole "white people" comment in this thread...

aren't there africans who hunt dangerous animals like lions and rhinos?

that's stupid as fu*k

plus they try to use spears and sh*t ... even dumber
 5 years ago '09        #150
Damien2321 
space
space
$506 | Props total: 95 95
I just dont get it youll never see black ppl fu*k with the wild life or the water ever or jump into a huge Cave either! lmfaoooo
 5 years ago '06        #151
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
 Matt504 said:
Native Americans whining about the American genocide of their people won't solve anything, and besides, if we hadn't k!lled all of those evil injuns, we wouldn't be here enjoying American comforts like, iPhones and reality shows.

Not sure if sreious....
 5 years ago '10        #152
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 SALTY3142 said:
I'm gonna post this one more time...pay attention this time ok?

n I'm not going digging through your other posts in here to find more examples of you referring to "white people" not "racist white people".

Other guy already responded to your ghetto argument.

So what's left? Oh right you want me to "tell the white racists to take responsibility for their actions". Well for one, I'm not a white racist so I don't feel their actions reflect my attitudes. Unless you are one of those people who expect me to pay for the sins of my ancestors which is completely absurd. I'm also telling you this a.ssuming you're a rational person. You can't reason with a racist and telling them to "take responsibility for their actions" would be completely useless. I would tell any person of any race who is complaining about things like this to take control of their lives and stop blaming others because at the end of the day it's up to YOU to make what you will of YOUR life. Racists already have their mind made up....but I'm starting to get the impression you're one of these people.
Whether you want to believe it or not doesn't matter. I was referring to racist white people. No amount of doubt you throw my way will change that.

I expect you to know that when you bring up high black crime rate you bring up the effects of what racist whites did a long time ago that still effect us today.

This lets ignore the racist crap has been going in for too long and I'm tired of this stupidity being permitted in these times. The white racist do deserve blame and no matter how much you want to act like they don't. I am not justifying the action of black k!lling blacks amd blacks not trying to leave the ghetto but i understand why some fail and I will not act like the actions of racist whites didn't have a big part happening.

And the fact that white racists still exist today to maintain the effects makes racism a big issue.

Last edited by Bass G; 01-19-2013 at 10:16 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #153
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 BiZz said:
You're reaching by saying some stupid sh*t like this.
If either of the people listed above had the money to leave they would. And both seem to have a problem gaining that money. Due to poorly paying jobs, Not enough jobs, or lack of motivation to acquire these jobs. Not that big of a difference.
There is a difference when it comes to the actions that lead them there and what they must go through to get out.

The fact that you don't see the difference shows that your racially biased and lack understanding.

Last edited by Bass G; 01-19-2013 at 10:17 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #154
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,321 | Props total: 288 288
Standing next to TWO RHINOS is one of the dumbest things you can do...
 5 years ago '07        #155
SALTY3142 
space
space
$510 | Props total: 5 5
 Shade7Revo said:
Whether you want to believe it or not doesn't matter. I was referring to racist white people. No amount of doubt you throw my way will change that.

I expect you to know that when you bring up high black crime rate you bring up the effects of what racist whites did a long time ago that still effect us today.

This lets ignore the racist crap has been going in for too long and I'm tired of this stupidity being permitted in these times. The white racist do deserve blame and no matter how much you want to act like they don't. I am not justifying the action of black k!lling blacks amd blacks not trying to leave the ghetto but i understand why some fail and I will not act like the actions of racist whites didn't lead to it happening.
I can't do this anymore. I never once said white racists don't deserve blame or anything even remotely close to that. You just keep ducking issues and always coming back to the conclusion that it's some white guy's fault. It is pretty hilarious that white people bother you so much though, you put so much energy into the people you despise yet they couldn't care any less about your a.ss and will continue to control the world (in your eyes).
 5 years ago '10        #156
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Shade7Revo said:

There is a difference when it comes to the actions that lead them there and what they must go through to get out.

The fact that you don't see the difference shows that your racially biased and lack understanding.
I'm biased? Both parties are struggling to leave the situations that they have been presented with. But you think that the blacks are somehow worse off when both have nothing?
 5 years ago '08        #157
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
looks like they're just standing there not charging..but ill buy it..
 5 years ago '10        #158
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 SALTY3142 said:
I can't do this anymore. I never once said white racists don't deserve blame or anything even remotely close to that. You just keep ducking issues and always coming back to the conclusion that it's some white guy's fault. It is pretty hilarious that white people bother you so much though, you put so much energy into the people you despise yet they couldn't care any less about your a.ss and will continue to control the world (in your eyes).
How am I ducking issues.

White racists are the issue. It's not my fault that your trying to throw the truth under a rug and I won't let you.

If you abuse a child there are effects. If you hinder a plant from growing there a effects. There is a cause and effect in everything.

You inability to focus on the root of the problem is the issue.

Last edited by Bass G; 01-19-2013 at 10:34 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #159
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 BiZz said:
I'm biased? Both parties are struggling to leave the situations that they have been presented with. But you think that the blacks are somehow worse off when both have nothing?
One group has the skin color to which others dislike to worry about. One group got put there by another groups ancestors. One group gets focused on more so than the other group etc.

The differences are numerous. I'm asking you to know those differences and act accordingly.

Last edited by Bass G; 01-19-2013 at 10:35 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #160
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,321 | Props total: 288 288
Everybody calm down and watch Hidden Colors 2 - The Triumph of Melanin
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
245 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
108 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy