Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
109 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #121
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
Not sure why this turned into a race war, Black people subject themselves to being k!lled by animals everyday

01-19-2013, 07:42 AM         #122
HugeBBC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BiZz said:
Not sure why this turned into a race war, Black people subject themselves to being k!lled by animals everyday

5 years ago '05        #123
Dun Language 4062 heat pts4062
space
space
$79,334 | Props total: 39631 39631
 WillieMaysHayes said:

black people

YOUNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! (IS HOW THEY DIE)

[pic - click to view]

Hours later, as the investigation continued, the children’s bodies and the k!ller’s corpse remained inside the school where Lanza’s mother, Nancy, reportedly had taught. By late last night, parents were being called one at a time to make identifications, according to one report.

Lanza, 20, did all his damage with two 9-mm. handguns after driving to the school in his dead mother’s car around 9:30 a.m., strolling inside and opening fire, authorities said.

The guns, in a particularly cruel twist, were reportedly legally registered to his mother

[pic - click to view]

ugly a.ss white boys shooting up schools. the hood will never get that bad. white america stay taking L's.

fu*king animals
 5 years ago '10        #124
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Dun Language said:
ugly a.ss white boys shooting up schools. the hood will never get that bad. white america stay taking L's.

fu*king animals
Keep telling yourself that

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #125
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
i did work on this thread

another W for sneekas

(btw dun, you should check out sh*t out in africa, they do mass k!llings (the black africans) who dont vote for them ......go lakers)
 5 years ago '07        #126
SALTY3142 
space
space
$510 | Props total: 5 5
 swayze said:
Killing your people over a movie? Or because you feel different or because you aren't popular. Sad sh*t but all people are twisted in some capacity. The only difference is blacks get the magnify glass put on their ignorance.

I like the racism , not literally but maybe it will wake some of these black people up who be talking this oneness nonsense all the time. These people hate your black azz and don't you forget it. Niccaz got stockholm syndrome i swear.
Definitely agree that all people are twisted but this is a poor comparison to make. Bullying issues and mental illness vs "I want your shoes" .... No justification for white people shootings but I'm just saying...

n to the dude who keeps posting bout "the white man did this to ny people" , go do something about it. You realize blaming everything on white people will get you nowhere right? and every time you whine about it you're essentially admitting that white people are indeed somehow smarter than you. I mean hell, they're creating diseases and keeping entire communities in squalor right? fu*k outta here man none of my successful black friends complain about sh*t like this. Stop being a bi*ch, take some responsibility and get your life together.
 5 years ago '10        #127
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 549 549
 SALTY3142 said:
Definitely agree that all people are twisted but this is a poor comparison to make. Bullying issues and mental illness vs "I want your shoes" .... No justification for white people shootings but I'm just saying...

n to the dude who keeps posting bout "the white man did this to ny people" , go do something about it. You realize blaming everything on white people will get you nowhere right? and every time you whine about it you're essentially admitting that white people are indeed somehow smarter than you. I mean hell, they're creating diseases and keeping entire communities in squalor right? fu*k outta here man none of my successful black friends complain about sh*t like this. Stop being a bi*ch, take some responsibility and get your life together.
Who said I'm blaming literally everything on white people? I am giving credit where it was due.

Me do something about it? I am doing something about it by reminding you and various dumb a.sses how stupid your racism is.

Your so quick to a.ssume yet you don't know sh*t. I am talking about the blacks k!lling blacks crap that racist white people like to bring up a.ss wipe. They bring it up yet it was brought about by the actions of racist whites. I'm also talking about racist whites that hold positions in power who turn down blacks everyday whether it be crooked cops or racially biased employers. I'm also talking about racist parents who teach their kids to be racists too.

You can act like they don't exist yet they do.

And my life is together thank you very much for your so called concern.

Last edited by Bass G; 01-19-2013 at 08:11 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #128
Colgate84 
space
space
$555 | Props total: 0 0
white people

black people

spanish people

everyone here is ignorant.
 5 years ago '07        #129
SALTY3142 
space
space
 Shade7Revo said:
Who said I'm blaming everything on white people?

Me do something about it? I am doing something about it by reminding you and various dumb a.sses how stupid your racism is.

Your so quick to a.ssume yet you don't know sh*t. I am talking about the blacks k!lling blacks crap that white people like to bring up a.ss wipe. They bring it up yet it was brought about by the actions of racist whites. I'm also talking about racist whites that hold positions in power who turn down blacks everyday whether it be crooked cops or racially biased employers. I'm also talking about racist parents who teach their kids to be racists too.

And my life is together thank you very much.

Um...ok...here's one example and I only had to go back a page:

Shade7Revo said:
Ill give you a point.

Blacks k!ll each other everyday in the ghettos but how you think they got there?

White people put them there.

You thought everything was all equal after slavery and segregation? Wake up dude we are still suffering from its effects. Or stay asleep of you want.
Only now are you referring to "racist whites" whereas your other posts are just "white people".

I think you're largely misguided but I will indulge. If indeed the actions of racist whites are the cause of black on black violence, and the black community knows this, then why does it continue? and why does it happen in areas of the world that are largely untouched by white people?

Again just take responsibility for your actions. Any person of any color who just complains about problems instead of taking actions towards fixing them will be stuck in their situation indefinitely. Keep blaming whitey and let me know how that works out for you.

Also, what exactly are you "doing about it" other than whining on a message board?
 5 years ago '10        #130
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Shade7Revo said:
Who said I'm blaming literally everything on white people? I am giving credit where it was due.

Your so quick to a.ssume yet you don't know sh*t. I am talking about the blacks k!lling blacks crap that racist white people like to bring up a.ss wipe. They bring it up yet it was brought about by the actions of racist whites. I'm also talking about racist whites that hold positions in power who turn down blacks everyday whether it be crooked cops or racially biased employers. I'm also talking about racist parents who teach their kids to be racists too.

And my life is together thank you very much for your so called concern.
But by crying about sh*t like this you ignore the good in people.

[video - click to view]

These white people didn't look at a down on his luck Steve as a skin color. They saved his life. Quit acting like all blacks are doomed to being k!lled by another just because of a predisposition to violence.
 5 years ago '07        #131
SALTY3142 
space
space
 Matt504 said:
you fell right into the white rhetoric trap.

one of their best tactics is confusion, and misdirection. Why do you think it is that when Black people are discussing race related topics, we're immediately pointed out as "complaining" or "whining", and they'll even go as far as a.ssuming that the source of your frustration is the fact that you've been unsuccessfull in achieving the America dream, therefore you must be bitter and looking for someone to blame for the situation you're in.

pay attention to the tactics they use, because at the end if the day, White people on Boxden are NOT interested in gaining a better understanding of how non-white people feel, they are only in these threads to defend white people, nothing more. They aren't interested in determining the root causes for non-white people's problems, because they don't care.

we don't have to prove any points to them, at this point it's about understanding who they are and dealing with them as such.
Oh lllllllllllord I think I'm just about done here you actually view white people as some sort of alien species eh? Tactics are confusion and misdirection lollllll even if that were the case, these aren't some kind of super power, any intelligent person would be able to see through these "tactics" no?

Making sweeping a.ssumptions about people of a certain skin color ....good God that almost sounds.... racist.....
 5 years ago '10        #132
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Matt504 said:
you fell right into the white rhetoric trap.

one of their best tactics is confusion, and misdirection. Why do you think it is that when Black people are discussing race related topics, we're immediately pointed out as "complaining" or "whining", and they'll even go as far as a.ssuming that the source of your frustration is the fact that you've been unsuccessfull in achieving the America dream, therefore you must be bitter and looking for someone to blame for the situation you're in.

pay attention to the tactics they use, because at the end if the day, White people on Boxden are NOT interested in gaining a better understanding of how non-white people feel, they are only in these threads to defend white people, nothing more. They aren't interested in determining the root causes for non-white people's problems, because they don't care.

we don't have to prove any points to them, at this point it's about understanding who they are and dealing with them as such.
If it's not that then what the fu*k are you doing?
You bi*ch about how racist whites in power keep you down with liquor stores and poverty. Then you say it's not what you're doing?? I'm confused
 5 years ago '06        #133
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 577 577
A whole bunch of young...ignorant...uneducated fools in this thread...
 5 years ago '10        #134
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 SALTY3142 said:
Um...ok...here's one example and I only had to go back a page:

Only now are you referring to "racist whites" whereas your other posts are just "white people".

I think you're largely misguided but I will indulge. If indeed the actions of racist whites are the cause of black on black violence, and the black community knows this, then why does it continue? and why does it happen in areas of the world that are largely untouched by white people?

Again just take responsibility for your actions. Any person of any color who just complains about problems instead of taking actions towards fixing them will be stuck in their situation indefinitely. Keep blaming whitey and let me know how that works out for you.
Ive always been referring to racist whites. Are you disappointed that I wasn't referring to all white people so you could find a fault in me?

It continues because they are still in the ghetto. They are still in the environment that drives them to ruin if you don't make it out. Those ghettos aren't nice areas to live in with nice living conditions and a supporting community. It's full of people suffering with some trying to make it out and some giving up thanks to the lack of hope and sh*tty conditions and bringing the rest down. To talk about areas outside of the US you have to look to the factors of those areas. I am referring to the US where I'm well aware of the factors that molded this place into what it is now.

You speak with this take responsibilities for my actions yet you don't tell that to the white racists.

I am taking actions to fix it which starts with exposing the stupidity of racism that many including you fail to see.

Last edited by Bass G; 01-19-2013 at 08:41 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #135
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 BiZz said:
But by crying about sh*t like this you ignore the good in people.

These white people didn't look at a down on his luck Steve as a skin color. They saved his life. Quit acting like all blacks are doomed to being k!lled by another just because of a predisposition to violence.
Im referring to white racists not all white people. It's pretty clear in my pasts posts who I've been referring to all along.
 5 years ago '10        #136
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Shade7Revo said:
Ive always been referring to racist whites. Are you disappointed that I wasn't referring to all white people so you could find a fault in me?

It continues because they are still in the ghetto. They are still in the environment that drives them to ruin if you don't make it out. Those ghettos aren't nice areas to live in with nice living conditions and a supporting community. It's full of people suffering with some trying to make it out and some giving up thanks to the lack of hope and sh*tty conditions and bringing the rest down. To talk about areas outside of the US you have to look to the factors of those areas. I am referring to the US where I'm well aware of the factors that molded this place into what it is now.

You speak with this take responsibilities for my actions yet you don't tell that to the white racists.

[pic - click to view]

These are white trailer trash people who were born into the same dispositions that you listed for the ghetto's above, Are the white racist holding them down as well?
 5 years ago '06        #137
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,905 | Props total: 2798 2798
I was gonna make a semi coherent, semi intelligent statement, but fukk it. This ignorance is toooo good to pass up.
"You know white people..."

5 years ago '08        #138
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$35,870 | Props total: 15112 15112
n*gga said stand a lil closer I'da picked up a rock and threw it at the camera man n*gga you give me the camera and you go stand next to that mopho
 5 years ago '06        #139
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,905 | Props total: 2798 2798

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #140
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 yumflip said:

[pic - click to view]

I don't get it, Only white people died that day?
What a stupid fu*king photo to post
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Look im not into BBWs but dayum now i might if they look like her!
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Playboi Carti gets exposed
130 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
76 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Breaking: Kansas City a lock for an NBA expansion team.
116 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
How was your life when this song dropped?
86 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
139 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset posts demolished car and hospital pics.. damn
139 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The narrative that Lebron's team is trash has begun. Again. (I've lost cou..
112 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy