Jan 17 - Photo Taken Just Before Rhino Attack

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #121
twindeserteagle 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 217 217
 datVAkid said:
standing next to a rhino...
damn yall are wild
 5 years ago '09        #122
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
 shortz said:

white people
 WillieMaysHayes said:

black people

YOUNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! (IS HOW THEY DIE)

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #123
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 Joehook said:
Same people that keep ya down, keep everyone down. No matter the race.

stop crying, you weren't a slave, and I bet you don't give 2 sh*ts bout your ancestors yet you use their hardships to justify your irrational behavior and beliefs.
There you go ignoring the effects. What happened back then is why there are so many minorities in the ghettos and why white racists exist today.

Your over here making fun of people suffering from the effects yet don't even know how it became that way.

A good example of what I'm talking about. Idiots wanna say that there isn't any slavery anymore like things magically went back to normal afterward. Like segregation didn't take over, like racism still doesn't exist today, like black people can go all over the south or even the whole of US and not bump into people who keep racism strong.

People here were molded to become racists by there ancestors dumbass. Parents are still out there teaching their kids to hate blacks like their parents before them did going all the way back to slavery.

Are you really this simple minded?

Last edited by Bass G; 01-19-2013 at 08:43 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #124
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
Not sure why this turned into a race war, Black people subject themselves to being k!lled by animals everyday

01-19-2013, 08:42 AM         #125
HugeBBC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BiZz said:
Not sure why this turned into a race war, Black people subject themselves to being k!lled by animals everyday

5 years ago '05        #126
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,870 | Props total: 30083 30083
 WillieMaysHayes said:

black people

YOUNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! (IS HOW THEY DIE)

[pic - click to view]

Hours later, as the investigation continued, the children’s bodies and the k!ller’s corpse remained inside the school where Lanza’s mother, Nancy, reportedly had taught. By late last night, parents were being called one at a time to make identifications, according to one report.

Lanza, 20, did all his damage with two 9-mm. handguns after driving to the school in his dead mother’s car around 9:30 a.m., strolling inside and opening fire, authorities said.

The guns, in a particularly cruel twist, were reportedly legally registered to his mother

[pic - click to view]

ugly a.ss white boys shooting up schools. the hood will never get that bad. white america stay taking L's.

fu*king animals
 5 years ago '10        #127
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Dun Language said:
ugly a.ss white boys shooting up schools. the hood will never get that bad. white america stay taking L's.

fu*king animals
Keep telling yourself that
http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh0niJSTg1BjGk7hB6
 5 years ago '11        #128
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
i did work on this thread

another W for sneekas

(btw dun, you should check out sh*t out in africa, they do mass k!llings (the black africans) who dont vote for them ......go lakers)
 5 years ago '07        #129
SALTY3142 
space
space
$510 | Props total: 5 5
 swayze said:
Killing your people over a movie? Or because you feel different or because you aren't popular. Sad sh*t but all people are twisted in some capacity. The only difference is blacks get the magnify glass put on their ignorance.

I like the racism , not literally but maybe it will wake some of these black people up who be talking this oneness nonsense all the time. These people hate your black azz and don't you forget it. Niccaz got stockholm syndrome i swear.
Definitely agree that all people are twisted but this is a poor comparison to make. Bullying issues and mental illness vs "I want your shoes" .... No justification for white people shootings but I'm just saying...

n to the dude who keeps posting bout "the white man did this to ny people" , go do something about it. You realize blaming everything on white people will get you nowhere right? and every time you whine about it you're essentially admitting that white people are indeed somehow smarter than you. I mean hell, they're creating diseases and keeping entire communities in squalor right? fu*k outta here man none of my successful black friends complain about sh*t like this. Stop being a bi*ch, take some responsibility and get your life together.
 5 years ago '10        #130
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 SALTY3142 said:
Definitely agree that all people are twisted but this is a poor comparison to make. Bullying issues and mental illness vs "I want your shoes" .... No justification for white people shootings but I'm just saying...

n to the dude who keeps posting bout "the white man did this to ny people" , go do something about it. You realize blaming everything on white people will get you nowhere right? and every time you whine about it you're essentially admitting that white people are indeed somehow smarter than you. I mean hell, they're creating diseases and keeping entire communities in squalor right? fu*k outta here man none of my successful black friends complain about sh*t like this. Stop being a bi*ch, take some responsibility and get your life together.
Who said I'm blaming literally everything on white people? I am giving credit where it was due.

Me do something about it? I am doing something about it by reminding you and various dumb a.sses how stupid your racism is.

Your so quick to a.ssume yet you don't know sh*t. I am talking about the blacks k!lling blacks crap that racist white people like to bring up a.ss wipe. They bring it up yet it was brought about by the actions of racist whites. I'm also talking about racist whites that hold positions in power who turn down blacks everyday whether it be crooked cops or racially biased employers. I'm also talking about racist parents who teach their kids to be racists too.

You can act like they don't exist yet they do.

And my life is together thank you very much for your so called concern.

Last edited by Bass G; 01-19-2013 at 09:11 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #131
Colgate84 
space
space
$555 | Props total: 0 0
white people

black people

spanish people

everyone here is ignorant.
 5 years ago '07        #132
SALTY3142 
space
space
 Shade7Revo said:
Who said I'm blaming everything on white people?

Me do something about it? I am doing something about it by reminding you and various dumb a.sses how stupid your racism is.

Your so quick to a.ssume yet you don't know sh*t. I am talking about the blacks k!lling blacks crap that white people like to bring up a.ss wipe. They bring it up yet it was brought about by the actions of racist whites. I'm also talking about racist whites that hold positions in power who turn down blacks everyday whether it be crooked cops or racially biased employers. I'm also talking about racist parents who teach their kids to be racists too.

And my life is together thank you very much.

Um...ok...here's one example and I only had to go back a page:

Shade7Revo said:
Ill give you a point.

Blacks k!ll each other everyday in the ghettos but how you think they got there?

White people put them there.

You thought everything was all equal after slavery and segregation? Wake up dude we are still suffering from its effects. Or stay asleep of you want.
Only now are you referring to "racist whites" whereas your other posts are just "white people".

I think you're largely misguided but I will indulge. If indeed the actions of racist whites are the cause of black on black violence, and the black community knows this, then why does it continue? and why does it happen in areas of the world that are largely untouched by white people?

Again just take responsibility for your actions. Any person of any color who just complains about problems instead of taking actions towards fixing them will be stuck in their situation indefinitely. Keep blaming whitey and let me know how that works out for you.

Also, what exactly are you "doing about it" other than whining on a message board?
 5 years ago '10        #133
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Shade7Revo said:
Who said I'm blaming literally everything on white people? I am giving credit where it was due.

Your so quick to a.ssume yet you don't know sh*t. I am talking about the blacks k!lling blacks crap that racist white people like to bring up a.ss wipe. They bring it up yet it was brought about by the actions of racist whites. I'm also talking about racist whites that hold positions in power who turn down blacks everyday whether it be crooked cops or racially biased employers. I'm also talking about racist parents who teach their kids to be racists too.

And my life is together thank you very much for your so called concern.
But by crying about sh*t like this you ignore the good in people.
http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh7516ffdAc0npMRsdThese white people didn't look at a down on his luck Steve as a skin color. They saved his life. Quit acting like all blacks are doomed to being k!lled by another just because of a predisposition to violence.
 5 years ago '07        #134
SALTY3142 
space
space
 Matt504 said:
you fell right into the white rhetoric trap.

one of their best tactics is confusion, and misdirection. Why do you think it is that when Black people are discussing race related topics, we're immediately pointed out as "complaining" or "whining", and they'll even go as far as a.ssuming that the source of your frustration is the fact that you've been unsuccessfull in achieving the America dream, therefore you must be bitter and looking for someone to blame for the situation you're in.

pay attention to the tactics they use, because at the end if the day, White people on Boxden are NOT interested in gaining a better understanding of how non-white people feel, they are only in these threads to defend white people, nothing more. They aren't interested in determining the root causes for non-white people's problems, because they don't care.

we don't have to prove any points to them, at this point it's about understanding who they are and dealing with them as such.
Oh lllllllllllord I think I'm just about done here you actually view white people as some sort of alien species eh? Tactics are confusion and misdirection lollllll even if that were the case, these aren't some kind of super power, any intelligent person would be able to see through these "tactics" no?

Making sweeping a.ssumptions about people of a certain skin color ....good God that almost sounds.... racist.....
 5 years ago '10        #135
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Matt504 said:
you fell right into the white rhetoric trap.

one of their best tactics is confusion, and misdirection. Why do you think it is that when Black people are discussing race related topics, we're immediately pointed out as "complaining" or "whining", and they'll even go as far as a.ssuming that the source of your frustration is the fact that you've been unsuccessfull in achieving the America dream, therefore you must be bitter and looking for someone to blame for the situation you're in.

pay attention to the tactics they use, because at the end if the day, White people on Boxden are NOT interested in gaining a better understanding of how non-white people feel, they are only in these threads to defend white people, nothing more. They aren't interested in determining the root causes for non-white people's problems, because they don't care.

we don't have to prove any points to them, at this point it's about understanding who they are and dealing with them as such.
If it's not that then what the fu*k are you doing?
You bi*ch about how racist whites in power keep you down with liquor stores and poverty. Then you say it's not what you're doing?? I'm confused
 5 years ago '06        #136
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
A whole bunch of young...ignorant...uneducated fools in this thread...
 5 years ago '10        #137
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 SALTY3142 said:
Um...ok...here's one example and I only had to go back a page:

Only now are you referring to "racist whites" whereas your other posts are just "white people".

I think you're largely misguided but I will indulge. If indeed the actions of racist whites are the cause of black on black violence, and the black community knows this, then why does it continue? and why does it happen in areas of the world that are largely untouched by white people?

Again just take responsibility for your actions. Any person of any color who just complains about problems instead of taking actions towards fixing them will be stuck in their situation indefinitely. Keep blaming whitey and let me know how that works out for you.
Ive always been referring to racist whites. Are you disappointed that I wasn't referring to all white people so you could find a fault in me?

It continues because they are still in the ghetto. They are still in the environment that drives them to ruin if you don't make it out. Those ghettos aren't nice areas to live in with nice living conditions and a supporting community. It's full of people suffering with some trying to make it out and some giving up thanks to the lack of hope and sh*tty conditions and bringing the rest down. To talk about areas outside of the US you have to look to the factors of those areas. I am referring to the US where I'm well aware of the factors that molded this place into what it is now.

You speak with this take responsibilities for my actions yet you don't tell that to the white racists.

I am taking actions to fix it which starts with exposing the stupidity of racism that many including you fail to see.

Last edited by Bass G; 01-19-2013 at 09:41 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #138
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 BiZz said:
But by crying about sh*t like this you ignore the good in people.

These white people didn't look at a down on his luck Steve as a skin color. They saved his life. Quit acting like all blacks are doomed to being k!lled by another just because of a predisposition to violence.
Im referring to white racists not all white people. It's pretty clear in my pasts posts who I've been referring to all along.
 5 years ago '10        #139
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Shade7Revo said:
Ive always been referring to racist whites. Are you disappointed that I wasn't referring to all white people so you could find a fault in me?

It continues because they are still in the ghetto. They are still in the environment that drives them to ruin if you don't make it out. Those ghettos aren't nice areas to live in with nice living conditions and a supporting community. It's full of people suffering with some trying to make it out and some giving up thanks to the lack of hope and sh*tty conditions and bringing the rest down. To talk about areas outside of the US you have to look to the factors of those areas. I am referring to the US where I'm well aware of the factors that molded this place into what it is now.

You speak with this take responsibilities for my actions yet you don't tell that to the white racists.

[pic - click to view]

These are white trailer trash people who were born into the same dispositions that you listed for the ghetto's above, Are the white racist holding them down as well?
 5 years ago '06        #140
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 2237 2237
I was gonna make a semi coherent, semi intelligent statement, but fukk it. This ignorance is toooo good to pass up.
"You know white people..."

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc