Jan 17 - Photo Taken Just Before Rhino Attack

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
212 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-19-2013, 04:20 AM         #101
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Swear I thought this was one of those "funny pic" threads...even thought this sh*t was shopped. Then I noticed the article and just At least they probably got a fat law suit coming their way
 01-19-2013, 04:23 AM         #102
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rebirth46 said:
I can swim infact in school damn near everybody knew how to swim and I went to an all black middle school so this old a.ss stereotypical of blacks is dead
Yea, I can't swim and I was always the outcast because of it. n*ggas are always like "You can't swim?" "You NEVER Swimmed?"(yea swimmed, that stereotype is holding up strong )
 5 years ago '11        #103
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
 WillieMaysHayes said:

black people

YOUNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! (IS HOW THEY DIE)

Nowhere near Africa
 5 years ago '12        #104
Ching king 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,172 | Props total: 48 48
 WillieMaysHayes said:
every other homicide outside of mass shootings.......

black people k!lling black people.

point?
All the largest mass murderings in human history...White people
 01-19-2013, 05:42 AM         #105
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
id rather die by a rhino. any fu*king body can be shot in chicago. i dont think he died though so 6 page argument about nothing.
 5 years ago '12        #106
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
 Ching king said:
All the largest mass murderings in human history...White people
Not really a true statement. Off the top of the head: 9/11, Rwanda and Pol pot k!lled a sh*t load of people. But you're probably stupid and didn't think before you wrote that sh*t, so I forgive your dumb a.ss.

Anyway, the black kid that got shot was a victim of circumstance; the white bi*ch that got attacked was a victim of her own stupidity--big difference.

People aren't in the ghetto because they choose to be, but that dumb bi*ch chose to stand next to that rhino.
 5 years ago '07        #107
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
i love race wars on boxden

sh*t gets my blood pumping
 01-19-2013, 07:06 AM         #108
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prostyle said:
So nobody gone bring up tha fact dude wearing a RED SHIRT next to a Rhino

[pic - click to view]

Did you mean a bull?
 5 years ago '10        #109
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 WillieMaysHayes said:
every other homicide outside of mass shootings.......

black people k!lling black people.

point?
Ill give you a point.

Blacks k!ll each other everyday in the ghettos but how you think they got there?

White people put them there.

You thought everything was all equal after slavery and segregation? Wake up dude we are still suffering from its effects. Or stay asleep of you want.
 01-19-2013, 07:13 AM         #110
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
black people cant swim though
Or read, or write, or be civilized, or understand music is just entertainment, or hold a job, or provide for their kids, or stop spreading HIV, or stop k!lling each other over dope, money or hoes. Or come up with another career other than rapping..... The list goes on and on and on and on just like shanikas hair weave or tyrones life sentence.

racism is fun
 01-19-2013, 07:17 AM         #111
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade7Revo said:
Ill give you a point.

Blacks k!ll each other everyday in the ghettos but how you think they got there?

White people put them there.

You thought everything was all equal after slavery and segregation? Wake up dude we are still suffering from its effects. Or stay asleep of you want.
So why do blk people live in my nice neighborhood?

Why are my fellow hispanics living in the same ghettos here in Miami as the n*ggas, yet go and work everyday instead of bullsh*tting and crying and doing n*gga sh*t?

Quit your crybaby sh*t out already, it just breeds laziness and you use it as a crutch and to justify your laziness.

Noone is out to get you black man, and if they are, there taking all races, whites, hispanics, asians etc.
 01-19-2013, 07:18 AM         #112
HugeBBC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

7 pages of white people catching feelings lol ,
Stereotypical comeback jokes
Chicken
Aids
Tyronne
Rap
Chicago
Kool-Aid?

Weave
Prison

Lmaooo ,
 5 years ago '10        #113
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 Joehook said:
So why do blk people live in my nice neighborhood?

Why are my fellow hispanics living in the same ghettos here in Miami as the n*ggas, yet go and work everyday instead of bullsh*tting and crying and doing n*gga sh*t?

Quit your crybaby sh*t out already, it just breeds laziness and you use it as a crutch and to justify your laziness.

Noone is out to get you black man, and if they are, there taking all races, whites, hispanics, asians etc.
You know damn well that most of these k!llings that people bring up come from the ghetto.

And you are also gonna act like Hispanics in the ghettos aren't k!lling too? Yea sure /sarcasm

Even Hispanics are racist toward blacks and most for no actual reason at all just for stupidity. So yeah keep up the act.

Crybaby sh*t? I myself am not lazy I just know the sh*tty environment that those people live in that would push them to go crazy and I know how much harder it is for blacks to move up in life than whites.

Racism still exist dumbass especially from people in high places so don't come at me with this no one is out to get me crap when racist whites created this sh*tty environment that threatens to bring me down everyday.

I'd love to take all of you idiots who like to downplay it and have you start off in the ghetto and see how you fare.

Last edited by Bass G; 01-19-2013 at 07:31 AM..
 01-19-2013, 07:35 AM         #114
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillieMaysHayes said:
whats really stupid

killing yourself by standing next to a rhino

or k!lling your own people over dumb sh*t like he stepped in your territory?
 datVAkid said:
standing next to a rhino...
muthafuhka asked that sh*t like standing next to rhino isnt the clear fuhking choice
 01-19-2013, 07:37 AM         #115
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade7Revo said:

You know damn well that most of these k!llings that people bring up come from the ghetto.

And you are also gonna act like Hispanic in the ghettos aren't k!lling too? Yea sure /sarcasm

Even Hispanics are racist toward blacks and most for no actual reason at all just for stupidity. So yeah keep up the act.

Crybaby sh*t? I myself am not lazy I just know the sh*tty environment that those people live in that would push them to go crazy and I know how much harder it is for blacks to move up in life than whites.

Racism still exist dumbass especially from people in high places so don't come at me with this no one is out to get me crap when racist whites created this sh*tty environment that threatens to bring me down everyday.

I'd love to take all of you idiots who like to downplay it and have you start off in the ghetto and see how you fare.
Same people that keep ya down, keep everyone down. No matter the race.

stop crying, you weren't a slave, and I bet you don't give 2 sh*ts bout your ancestors yet you use their hardships to justify your irrational behavior and beliefs.
 01-19-2013, 07:38 AM         #116
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
White people aren't civilized at all. This is a matter of historical fact. Im not going to get into it with what white people can't stop doing . The thread would turn to gay pr0n and a horror movie quickly. Also where do you think most diseases came from historically. The Indians died by the millions because the sickness white people brought over with them.

I will stop because it can get ugly fast and the list could be in it's own thread.
I'm not white so I don't care.
 01-19-2013, 07:48 AM         #117
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
white people don't let Black people discuss racism too long before reassuring them that racism is dead, or an overblown issue. The words "whining" and "complaining" always float right out of their mouths on cue, and we get upset and try to justify to them why it's important to speak on matters that directly affect us.

stop arguing with them about the positioned their ancestors put our ancestors in, they know what happened just as well as we do, if its not members of our own nation seeking answers and better understanding, fu*k THEM. they only come to race threads to do "damage control", to remind you that "everybody has it bad" not just Blacks, they'll also remind you that Africans sold other Africans into Slavery, or that if you work hard enough, you can sit at the same table as the white man and move towards a more integrated America.
Why don't Jews cry as much as you then?

I'll wait....
 5 years ago '04        #118
Rileyboy03 
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 1 1
 WillieMaysHayes said:
your from DC.

nuff said
You a bi*ch for bringing african americans into something they had nothin to do with. THe Snow bunnies got a lil muddy. Yall bi*ches wanna be us anyway. Thats why they in Africa now because Europe all fu*ked up n pissed on. DC is where your money come from bi*ch and your president Black ya bish. And Im sure down the line yall daddy daddy black ya bish. Stop Hating fellas...thats bi*ch made. Ill say it to ya face too. South east Alabama ave meet me by the IHOP only one in the city. DC residents no I aint lying I be out there COngress Heights toting them thangs for bi*ch boys like u.
 01-19-2013, 07:55 AM         #119
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rileyboy03 said:
You a bi*ch for bringing african americans into something they had nothin to do with. THe Snow bunnies got a lil muddy. Yall bi*ches wanna be us anyway. Thats why they in Africa now because Europe all fu*ked up n pissed on. DC is where your money come from bi*ch and your president Black ya bish. And Im sure down the line yall daddy daddy black ya bish. Stop Hating fellas...thats bi*ch made. Ill say it to ya face too. South east Alabama ave meet me by the IHOP only one in the city. DC residents no I aint lying I be out there COngress Heights toting them thangs for bi*ch boys like u.
**** here trying to get free ihop meal outta someone.
 01-19-2013, 08:16 AM         #120
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillieMaysHayes said:

black people

YOUNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! (IS HOW THEY DIE)

lol you sound mad bro. You gotta understand, no racist sh*t intended but honestly do you ever hear of black people dying cuz of shyt like this?.... HELL NO! we dont do shyt like this, we scared of being around stray a.ss dogs half the time - let alone a rhino So when someone say "white people" its basically not racist b/c you always hear of white people dying or getting hurt from situations that they set THEMSELVES up to fail in. IDC IF JESUS TOLD ME TO GET CLOSE TO THAT RHINO.... IM NOT STEPPING FOOT NEXT TO THAT sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
66 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
93 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
25 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy