Jan 17 - Photo Taken Just Before Rhino Attack

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
 Ski Mask Way said:
Stupid fu*ks. They probably vegan and drive ego friendly cars too.
 5 years ago '08        #62
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 kidd247 said:
Holy sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #63
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
 KRCROOKSNY said:
All race aside.. standing next to a fu*kING rhino

And to add some irony for u, these rhino k!lled these people for being in their territory..

all standing next to rhinos aside,

shooting your own people over some jordans
 5 years ago '09        #64
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8863 8863
White people

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Ash10; 01-18-2013 at 10:51 PM..
 01-18-2013, 10:50 PM         #65
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
i smell a lawsuit coming.

you would think people would know better than to approach a multi ton beast with a huge horn
I know. I don't care if it was Jesus telling me to get closer, I'd hit him with the
 5 years ago '04        #66
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 Gambino said:
Crazy how this thread turned into a race war but on the topic at hand why would anyone stand that close to a rhino? Regardless of what the person told them.
boxden
 5 years ago '11        #67
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
thread reeks of wet dog and mayonnaise
 5 years ago '11        #68
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
 FutureSpitt said:
why do news threads on boxden always turn into race wars?

because people catch feelings over a troll race comment
 5 years ago '09        #69
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,417 | Props total: 12358 12358
 Ski Mask Way said:
Yeah I can believe that because my car got a big ego
 5 years ago '04        #70
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
 WillieMaysHayes said:
whats really stupid

killing yourself by standing next to a rhino

or k!lling your own people over dumb sh*t like he stepped in your territory?
standing next to a rhino is pretty fu*king stupid.. jus saying
 5 years ago '11        #71
westsideknicks 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1231 1231
white people
 01-18-2013, 11:36 PM         #72
Twelve 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ski Mask Way said:
ego friendly
 5 years ago '09        #73
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8863 8863
 ddash said:

I remember some dumbass w**** people on here tried defending this 1 w**** kid who literally fell off a bridge and down a mountain trying to get a better angle for a picture.I was like how in the fu*k can you even defend falling off a mountain to take a pic.If your camera doesn't zoom or you don't have a 55-200mm or 75-300mm lens give it the fu*k up and just take the picture.

Same dumbasses tried to defend a w**** person who swam in shark infested waters and was eaten on here as well.

You damn right being shot by accident>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Falling over a cliff taking a pic,being eaten by a shark,and standing next to a rhino,not in cage,or hell a rhino period and being attacked by it.

Then these crackas have the nerve to be on a mainly black forum,have black people in their avy's and black usernames but yet talk down on black people acting like they don't love black culture and buy every lil wayne album.Whole ipod full of black music trying to fit in our culture.

Powerful post
 5 years ago '04        #74
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 ddash said:

I remember some dumbass w**** people on here tried defending this 1 w**** kid who literally fell off a bridge and down a mountain trying to get a better angle for a picture.I was like how in the fu*k can you even defend falling off a mountain to take a pic.If your camera doesn't zoom or you don't have a 55-200mm or 75-300mm lens give it the fu*k up and just take the picture.

Same dumbasses tried to defend a w**** person who swam in shark infested waters and was eaten on here as well.

You damn right being shot by accident>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Falling over a cliff taking a pic,being eaten by a shark,and standing next to a rhino,not in cage,or hell a rhino period and being attacked by it.

Then these crackas have the nerve to be on a mainly black forum,have black people in their avy's and black usernames but yet talk down on black people acting like they don't love black culture and buy every lil wayne album.Whole ipod full of black music trying to fit in our culture.

Nice straw man argument, you illiterate bastard.

Talking about the stupidity of ghetto n*ggas is equivalent to talking down on black people?

My post was just highlighting how ridiculous some of the posts were that were making it sound like it's noble to die by gunshot wound and acting like it's only white people that die by doing "stupid sh*t"

But I can't expect dudes like you without even a high school diploma to comprehend that
 5 years ago '11        #75
IAmABeast 2 heat pts
space
space
$994 | Props total: 138 138
Cause both Black and White are smoking crack tonight
 01-19-2013, 12:42 AM         #76
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prodigy said:
Are you even able to think logically and coherently? They don't have a choice if they're gonna be shot? They go into drug dealing, robbing, etc. KNOWING FULL WELL that they'll either end up dead or in jail, or just forever be broke.

That's systematic stupidity that is widespread. 14% of the U.S population while making up well over 50% of the murders.

While standing next to a rhino, although idiotic, doesn't portray any single race specifically on a large scale.

Now go back to your minimum-wage earning job.

I still got love for my real n*ggas though.
Wow. I didn't know every gunshot victim was somehow a criminal. I understood quite clearly what the other poster meant when he stated that some victims don't have a choice. Like the innocent person who catches a stray while in his or her home. The person who goes out for an evening of enjoyment only to catch one because of a f!ght he or she had no involvement with. Pretty obvious for some but for the devil, defending his race from "the big bad minorities" it's somehow complex.

I'm dying that this peckerwood has the audacity to be hiding behind the face of a black man. Then it gets down right sad that "love for real n*ggas" is coming from some pigskin who knows damn well his interactions with the black community is regulated to websites and rap cds. The peculiar behavior of you neanderthals gets worse by the hour.
 5 years ago '09        #77
MPipes101 44 heat pts44
space
space
$3,887 | Props total: 1100 1100
white people!!!!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '09        #78
NcAlien 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 1353 1353
 FeedTheBeast said:
Yu sho iz rite dere boy. Us Kant be talmbout da white folks. Massa gone be powerful mad and beat us.
Wait wasnt it a black person to bring up race...its not like im scAred to talk about whites or ignore that we arent treated equally. I just dont see the need
 5 years ago '07        #79
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 1051 1051
Ban rhinos
 01-19-2013, 01:03 AM         #80
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prodigy said:
Are you even able to think logically and coherently? They don't have a choice if they're gonna be shot? They go into drug dealing, robbing, etc. KNOWING FULL WELL that they'll either end up dead or in jail, or just forever be broke.

That's systematic stupidity that is widespread. 14% of the U.S population while making up well over 50% of the murders.

While standing next to a rhino, although idiotic, doesn't portray any single race specifically on a large scale.

Now go back to your minimum-wage earning job.

I still got love for my real n*ggas though.
ever heard of random shootings dipsh*t? obviously you can put yourself in a situation to get shot, but you can also be shot for no reason anywhere. you can't protect from that. but give me one good fu*king reason to go STAND AND TAKE A PICTURE BY A RHINO?

I mean fu*k even a drug dealer shooting another drug dealer was at least benefitial to someone, WHY THE fu*k YOU STANDING NEXT TO A RHINO THOUGH? fu*kin honks
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy