Jan 17 - Photo Taken Just Before Rhino Attack

most viewed right now
 196
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
61 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 173
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
45 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 111
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
151 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Pusha T - Daytona album cover released!
103 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #61
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,529 | Props total: 9342 9342
White people

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Ash10; 01-18-2013 at 09:51 PM..
 01-18-2013, 09:50 PM         #62
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
i smell a lawsuit coming.

you would think people would know better than to approach a multi ton beast with a huge horn
I know. I don't care if it was Jesus telling me to get closer, I'd hit him with the
 5 years ago '04        #63
ddubb21 
space
avatar space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 Gambino said:
Crazy how this thread turned into a race war but on the topic at hand why would anyone stand that close to a rhino? Regardless of what the person told them.
boxden
 5 years ago '11        #64
BuckedCrazy 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$5,072 | Props total: 1550 1550
thread reeks of wet dog and mayonnaise
 5 years ago '11        #65
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,378 | Props total: 341 341
 FutureSpitt said:
why do news threads on boxden always turn into race wars?


because people catch feelings over a troll race comment
 5 years ago '09        #66
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,306 | Props total: 13539 13539
 Ski Mask Way said:
Stupid fu*ks. They probably vegan and drive ego friendly cars too.
Yeah I can believe that because my car got a big ego
 5 years ago '04        #67
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,964 | Props total: 224 224
 WillieMaysHayes said:
whats really stupid


killing yourself by standing next to a rhino

or k!lling your own people over dumb sh*t like he stepped in your territory?
standing next to a rhino is pretty fu*king stupid.. jus saying
 5 years ago '11        #68
westsideknicks 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$2,535 | Props total: 1349 1349
white people
 01-18-2013, 10:36 PM         #69
Twelve 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ski Mask Way said:
Stupid fu*ks. They probably vegan and drive ego friendly cars too.
ego friendly
 5 years ago '09        #70
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,529 | Props total: 9342 9342
 ddash said:


I remember some dumbass w**** people on here tried defending this 1 w**** kid who literally fell off a bridge and down a mountain trying to get a better angle for a picture.I was like how in the fu*k can you even defend falling off a mountain to take a pic.If your camera doesn't zoom or you don't have a 55-200mm or 75-300mm lens give it the fu*k up and just take the picture.

Same dumbasses tried to defend a w**** person who swam in shark infested waters and was eaten on here as well.

You damn right being shot by accident>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Falling over a cliff taking a pic,being eaten by a shark,and standing next to a rhino,not in cage,or hell a rhino period and being attacked by it.

Then these crackas have the nerve to be on a mainly black forum,have black people in their avy's and black usernames but yet talk down on black people acting like they don't love black culture and buy every lil wayne album.Whole ipod full of black music trying to fit in our culture.

Powerful post
 5 years ago '04        #71
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 ddash said:


I remember some dumbass w**** people on here tried defending this 1 w**** kid who literally fell off a bridge and down a mountain trying to get a better angle for a picture.I was like how in the fu*k can you even defend falling off a mountain to take a pic.If your camera doesn't zoom or you don't have a 55-200mm or 75-300mm lens give it the fu*k up and just take the picture.

Same dumbasses tried to defend a w**** person who swam in shark infested waters and was eaten on here as well.

You damn right being shot by accident>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Falling over a cliff taking a pic,being eaten by a shark,and standing next to a rhino,not in cage,or hell a rhino period and being attacked by it.

Then these crackas have the nerve to be on a mainly black forum,have black people in their avy's and black usernames but yet talk down on black people acting like they don't love black culture and buy every lil wayne album.Whole ipod full of black music trying to fit in our culture.

Nice straw man argument, you illiterate bastard.

Talking about the stupidity of ghetto n*ggas is equivalent to talking down on black people?

My post was just highlighting how ridiculous some of the posts were that were making it sound like it's noble to die by gunshot wound and acting like it's only white people that die by doing "stupid sh*t"

But I can't expect dudes like you without even a high school diploma to comprehend that
 5 years ago '11        #72
IAmABeast 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$997 | Props total: 138 138
Cause both Black and White are smoking crack tonight
 01-18-2013, 11:42 PM         #73
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prodigy said:
Are you even able to think logically and coherently? They don't have a choice if they're gonna be shot? They go into drug dealing, robbing, etc. KNOWING FULL WELL that they'll either end up dead or in jail, or just forever be broke.

That's systematic stupidity that is widespread. 14% of the U.S population while making up well over 50% of the murders.

While standing next to a rhino, although idiotic, doesn't portray any single race specifically on a large scale.

Now go back to your minimum-wage earning job.

I still got love for my real n*ggas though.
Wow. I didn't know every gunshot victim was somehow a criminal. I understood quite clearly what the other poster meant when he stated that some victims don't have a choice. Like the innocent person who catches a stray while in his or her home. The person who goes out for an evening of enjoyment only to catch one because of a f!ght he or she had no involvement with. Pretty obvious for some but for the devil, defending his race from "the big bad minorities" it's somehow complex.

I'm dying that this peckerwood has the audacity to be hiding behind the face of a black man. Then it gets down right sad that "love for real n*ggas" is coming from some pigskin who knows damn well his interactions with the black community is regulated to websites and rap cds. The peculiar behavior of you neanderthals gets worse by the hour.
 5 years ago '09        #74
MPipes101 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$4,052 | Props total: 1469 1469
white people!!!!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '09        #75
NcAlien 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,538 | Props total: 1816 1816
 FeedTheBeast said:
Yu sho iz rite dere boy. Us Kant be talmbout da white folks. Massa gone be powerful mad and beat us.
Wait wasnt it a black person to bring up race...its not like im scAred to talk about whites or ignore that we arent treated equally. I just dont see the need
 5 years ago '07        #76
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,981 | Props total: 1568 1568
Ban rhinos
 01-19-2013, 12:03 AM         #77
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prodigy said:
Are you even able to think logically and coherently? They don't have a choice if they're gonna be shot? They go into drug dealing, robbing, etc. KNOWING FULL WELL that they'll either end up dead or in jail, or just forever be broke.

That's systematic stupidity that is widespread. 14% of the U.S population while making up well over 50% of the murders.

While standing next to a rhino, although idiotic, doesn't portray any single race specifically on a large scale.

Now go back to your minimum-wage earning job.

I still got love for my real n*ggas though.
ever heard of random shootings dipsh*t? obviously you can put yourself in a situation to get shot, but you can also be shot for no reason anywhere. you can't protect from that. but give me one good fu*king reason to go STAND AND TAKE A PICTURE BY A RHINO?


I mean fu*k even a drug dealer shooting another drug dealer was at least benefitial to someone, WHY THE fu*k YOU STANDING NEXT TO A RHINO THOUGH? fu*kin honks
 01-19-2013, 12:12 AM         #78
PsychoBlack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pink toes catching feelings in here like they always do.
 5 years ago '11        #79
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$14,251 | Props total: 2316 2316
 One Gud Cide said:
ever heard of random shootings dipsh*t? obviously you can put yourself in a situation to get shot, but you can also be shot for no reason anywhere. you can't protect from that. but give me one good fu*king reason to go STAND AND TAKE A PICTURE BY A RHINO?


I mean fu*k even a drug dealer shooting another drug dealer was at least benefitial to someone, WHY THE fu*k YOU STANDING NEXT TO A RHINO THOUGH? fu*kin honks
Gotta hustle for them 5-10 likes on facebook and framed picture to show total strangers at the office
 5 years ago '04        #80
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
reading comprehension is key, she didnt even die
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 57
condoms are lame as fu-k
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
267 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
45 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy