Jan 17 - Photo Taken Just Before Rhino Attack

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #241
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
 WillieMaysHayes said:
every other homicide outside of mass shootings.......

black people k!lling black people.

point?
true
 5 years ago '09        #242
Auron 2 heat pts
space
space
$663 | Props total: 3 3
 Peterparker said:
Joe Hook hurt like a mothafu*ka....Dumb a.ss gave me props and called me a ****.

White people degrading you on a hip-hop message board is like me going on a Aryan brotherhood web-site because I'm a fan of their work and when they start sh*tting on black ppl. I all of a sudden get offended. LMAO It's like yeah you're upset but you still on a forum idolizing our sh*t so you're rhetoric doesn't have much of a bite.
You should come down here to The University of Alabama where the racist white frats play black music at their parties and watch football with black people in it
 01-19-2013, 04:19 PM         #243
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
Joe Hook hurt like a mothafu*ka....Dumb a.ss gave me props and called me a ****.

White people degrading you on a hip-hood message board is like me going on a Aryan brotherhood web-site because I'm a fan of their work and when they start sh*tting on black ppl. I all of a sudden get offended. LMAO It's like yeah you're upset but you still on a forum idolizing our sh*t so you're rhetoric doesn't have much of a bite.
I ain't hurting one bit fu*k boy..

By definition you are a ****. Ignorant a.ss n*gga.
 5 years ago '06        #244
datVAkid 37 heat pts37 OP
space
space
$13,456 | Props total: 2648 2648
Aye, let me be for real right quick. I aint racist, i do make fun of white people but at the same time i joke on blacks, hispanics, arabs, and ect... but the fact that this sh*t is 250+ comments... 15 pages... just because the first comment was "White People" is k!lling me...

i love BX
 01-19-2013, 04:34 PM         #245
OnlyOriginality 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joehook said:
Who scared to see you awake and aware? The higher powers don't wanna see ANYBODY awake and aware. quit flattering yourself. Why do you idiots talk like as if there's no intelligent, productive black men?

By all means rise and prosper mufu*ka! Just don't cry and blame others if you fail for whatever reason. Get up, stand tall and try again. You aren't special because your black. Were all human beings.
O I see where you want to take this..You can't even quote in any post where I even insinuate the notion that we have no intelligent black men however for you I can easily find two:

Joehook said:
But n*ggas don't wanna work.... They wanna sit back, smoke that dro, poke that hoe then count that dough ya know?

Working is too hard, they got used to government handouts. They rather bi*ch than be proactive. They rather laugh at the poor Mexican landscaper that's in their same financial situation than be proactive like him.

It's just too hard for n*ggas.
 Joehook said:
Or read, or write, or be civilized, or understand music is just entertainment, or hold a job, or provide for their kids, or stop spreading HIV, or stop k!lling each other over dope, money or hoes. Or come up with another career other than rapping..... The list goes on and on and on and on just like shanikas hair weave or tyrones life sentence.

racism is fun
You people ALWAYS try to give us your attributes and granted you've succeeded in many aspects for we as a people have internalize our oppressors characteristics but when you have a black man or woman who has a knowledge of self, has retained their ancestral dignity and pride that we've both been robbed of and relinquished to further integrate in a society that looks down on us, white people see black people as a defeated people as evidenced by your posts.

Yet at the same time you want to be us you're on a hip hop forum, I'm sure you know that us black people CREATED this culture to directly combat the oppression we are currently experiencing, and until it was bought and pimped by you white folks to entail our genocide, that can only be done by us, that is the only reason you celebrate hip hop in the form it is today.

But we as a black people are special, more so than your white washed history cares to reveal. We do not the milk that another animal produces for it's offspring to utilize the rays of the sun, we can stay in the sun for prolonged periods of time without having our skin burned by the very life giving force of this planet. I, in no way, feel that white people are inferior to us but I'm conflicted because of your present nature, and past nature. Your history doesn't even credit the black people who brought you out of your dark age and humanize your barbaric and savage ancestors

I do not cry or as you say blame anyone for our problems. The context of our problems is the problem. The amount of black men enslaved in directly due to the War on Black Man aka "The War on Drugs". That is the source of nearly every problem in our community today. But you will say I am crying and I'll ignore because you're doing exactly what I said you'll do, thereby annoying me because the shock of all this information leave you in a state of disbelief and what not.

This country does not want black people to rise. And you're not important enough for me to tell why.
 01-19-2013, 04:36 PM         #246
fcb10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boy this race war escalated quickly
 5 years ago '07        #247
whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735
 Peterparker said:

White people degrading you on a hip-hop message board is like me going on a Aryan brotherhood web-site because I'm a fan of their work and when they start sh*tting on black ppl. I all of a sudden get offended. LMAO It's like yeah you're upset but you still on a forum idolizing our sh*t so you're rhetoric doesn't have much of a bite.

[pic - click to view]

01-19-2013, 04:52 PM         #248
GhostLoop 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Off topic: Fu*k the police.
 5 years ago '12        #249
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
15 pages

White people still mad
 01-19-2013, 05:07 PM         #250
PsychoBlack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:

OnlyOriginality said:
O I see where you want to take this..You can't even quote in any post where I even insinuate the notion that we have no intelligent black men however for you I can easily find two:

You people ALWAYS try to give us your attributes and granted you've succeeded in many aspects for we as a people have internalize our oppressors characteristics but when you have a black man or woman who has a knowledge of self, has retained their ancestral dignity and pride that we've both been robbed of and relinquished to further integrate in a society that looks down on us, white people see black people as a defeated people as evidenced by your posts.

Yet at the same time you want to be us you're on a hip hop forum, I'm sure you know that us black people CREATED this culture to directly combat the oppression we are currently experiencing, and until it was bought and pimped by you white folks to entail our genocide, that can only be done by us, that is the only reason you celebrate hip hop in the form it is today.

But we as a black people are special, more so than your white washed history cares to reveal. We do not the milk that another animal produces for it's offspring to utilize the rays of the sun, we can stay in the sun for prolonged periods of time without having our skin burned by the very life giving force of this planet. I, in no way, feel that white people are inferior to us but I'm conflicted because of your present nature, and past nature. Your history doesn't even credit the black people who brought you out of your dark age and humanize your barbaric and savage ancestors

I do not cry or as you say blame anyone for our problems. The context of our problems is the problem. The amount of black men enslaved in directly due to the War on Black Man aka "The War on Drugs". That is the source of nearly every problem in our community today. But you will say I am crying and I'll ignore because you're doing exactly what I said you'll do, thereby annoying me because the shock of all this information leave you in a state of disbelief and what not.

This country does not want black people to rise. And you're not important enough for me to tell why.

[pic - click to view]

Watching this phaggot Joe Hook squirm his way around this thread is comedy

Take yo pink moist a.ss to the Atmosphere or Aesop Rock message board with all that foolishness.
 5 years ago '04        #251
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
 Peterparker said:

Dee352 said:
15 pages

White people still mad

5 years ago '04        #252
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Also shout out to va kid and shortz
 5 years ago '04        #253
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
Every mass school shooting... white people
Touch down
 5 years ago '04        #254
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 WillieMaysHayes said:
every other homicide outside of mass shootings.......

black people k!lling black people.

point?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #255
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 Joehook said:
I ain't hurting one bit fu*k boy..

By definition you are a ****. Ignorant a.ss n*gga.
You been fileted, drawn, and quartered numerous times yet you still with the racial. Just stfu ya bish. I hope you talk like that in public so someone can smash your teeth in.
 5 years ago '11        #256
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
the fu*k happened in here
 5 years ago '04        #257
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,166 | Props total: 545 545
 DrizzyJT said:
I wonder what those horns are made of
hair, its science holmes
 5 years ago '07        #258
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,521 | Props total: 10851 10851
Damn near 16 pages

Shoes won
 5 years ago '11        #259
desertheat2006 1 heat pts
space
space
$259 | Props total: 154 154

[pic - click to view]

***** People... SMH

Last edited by desertheat2006; 01-19-2013 at 10:20 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #260
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
so did they die?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago