Jan 17 - Photo Taken Just Before Rhino Attack

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #201
datVAkid 37 heat pts37 OP
space
space
$13,448 | Props total: 2643 2643
 Effit said:
Just wait though we will get you all in the end :) bet
doubt it since in actuality white people (european decent) are actually the minorities in this world and all yaw girls are starting to date black people.. so in couple generations the white race will get smaller, and smaller, and smaller and i believe black genes/traits are usually dominate over white genes/traits so yeah... yaw aint going to win at sh*t
 01-19-2013, 01:14 PM         #202
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade7Revo said:
You watch too many movies. Just by what your saying I can tell that you don't know sh*t.

If this stupidity that your showing is what they hope to accomplish then I'd hate to see what would happen if they failed.
your a joke, I'm done with you...keep crying about your ancestors, slavery and w/e. Your a miserable human being with no intentions of bettering yourself.

Your soft, weak-minded and just an overall pus*y. Enjoy your life and keep an eye out for Whitey. He's out to get you !!!!!
 5 years ago '10        #203
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
devils in here acting up over a rhino pic
 5 years ago '10        #204
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 Joehook said:
your a joke, I'm done with you...keep crying about your ancestors, slavery and w/e. Your a miserable human being with no intentions of bettering yourself.

Your soft, weak-minded and just an overall pus*y. Enjoy your life and keep an eye out for Whitey. He's out to get you !!!!!
Im miserable? I'm crying?

I'm nothing compared to your delusional a.ss. I am doing great and with the support of non racist white people ill be doing even better.

I know about the the fu*ked up sh*t that goes on with the world unlike your dumb a.ss and will get only wiser as I get older yet you will stay simple minded sucking on racist white people's d!ck for the rest of your life.
 5 years ago '10        #205
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
 Shade7Revo said:
Im miserable? I'm crying?

I'm nothing compared to your delusional a.ss. I am doing great and with the support of non racist white people ill be doing even better.

I know about the the fu*ked up sh*t that goes on with the world unlike your dumb a.ss and will get only wiser as I get older yet you will stay simple minded sucking on racist white people's d!ck for the rest of your life.
So you think that the rich bankers that run America only take money from blacks wallets???
Jesus you're fu*king delusional.
 5 years ago '04        #206
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,116 | Props total: 4418 4418
 shortz said:

white people
I was waiting for this comment. I knew itd be one of first comments
 5 years ago '10        #207
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 BiZz said:
So you think that the rich bankers that run America only take money from blacks wallets??? Jesus you're fu*king delusional.
White racists hate and go against all nonwhites. What the fu*k you talkin about?
 5 years ago '10        #208
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Shade7Revo said:
White racists hate and go against all nonwhites. What the fu*k you talkin about?
The people who run the country don't see you as a black person, They see all of us as dollar signs. Like I said before don't flatter yourself.
 5 years ago '10        #209
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 BiZz said:
The people who run the country don't see you as a black person, They see all of us as dollar signs. Like I said before don't flatter yourself.
When did I ever deny that? Just because I mentioned the sh*t blacks went through that doesn't man that I'm not aware about other issues.
 01-19-2013, 01:38 PM         #210
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what the fu*k is wrong with some of you.... weirdos i swear
 5 years ago '05        #211
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,036 | Props total: 1400 1400
now that's just dumb
 5 years ago '11        #212
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
 S E L F said:

So you're saying standing next to a wild rhino isn't as dumb someone who died because he "stepped on another person's territory"?

[pic - click to view]

We get it. You're really butthurt because someone generalized your race and you retaliate by offering counter-examples of how black people get hurt. But you're reaching real hard and look like a fu*kin buffoon right now. Just stop.
im reaching?

check chicago's homicide.

99.9% of them happen by black people, on black people, in a black neighborhood

5 years ago '10        #213
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Shade7Revo said:
When did I ever deny that? Just because I mentioned the sh*t blacks went through that doesn't man that I'm not aware about other issues.
Wouldn't that place every race in the same predicament?? Not just ONLY the blacks who seem to have the worst of luck...
 01-19-2013, 01:45 PM         #214
OnlyOriginality 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For every African person in here it's futile to present anything to white people in here that bring up our plight but never the context, they laugh at us, they disrespect our ancestors and continually turn a blind eye to their role in the grand scheme of things. Do NOT believe their we're "humanity is one" talk, do NOT believe when they tell you blacks are the only ones responsible for our current condition. They are scared to see us awake and aware so they will use childish tactics to discredit us but I guarantee you if to many of us become aware, if to many of us forcibly expunge our European conditioning, ideologies and philosophies they will put down those childish tactics and will resort to savagery their fathers and grandfathers used to keep us in bondage.

Understand that there is a difference from who we were during the glorious time of the 60's and early 70's this is when people from all over the world could not help but see the strength, the very immortality of ancestors spotlighted and subsequently fought. They seen that we we're to strong to be beaten by an overt enemy so they became covert and began to instill within us self-hatred and self-delusion. This was not an overnight process and it wasn't even a successful one as evidenced by the people in this thread today. Anonymity shows you their true feelings but their subtleties shows their goals.
 01-19-2013, 01:49 PM         #215
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BiZz said:
So you think that the rich bankers that run America only take money from blacks wallets???
Jesus you're fu*king delusional.
He's a lost cause. Don't bother debating with him. He thinks Whitey is out to get him and all his people. Nevermind the fact that we all get fu*ked by the same system, no, only him and his people suffer..

Life is a game, and he doesn't know how to play it.
 5 years ago '10        #216
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Joehook said:
He's a lost cause. Don't bother debating with him. He thinks Whitey is out to get him and all his people. Nevermind the fact that we all get fu*ked by the same system, no, only him and his people suffer..

Life is a game, and he doesn't know how to play it.
Exactly. I'm German and know about what my people have done to the Jews. I'm sure they're still suffering to this day, Scratch that the majority of them are rich as fu*k.
 5 years ago '04        #217
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,899 | Props total: 1127 1127
 Prodigy said:
Are you even able to think logically and coherently? They don't have a choice if they're gonna be shot? They go into drug dealing, robbing, etc. KNOWING FULL WELL that they'll either end up dead or in jail, or just forever be broke.

That's systematic stupidity that is widespread. 14% of the U.S population while making up well over 50% of the murders.

While standing next to a rhino, although idiotic, doesn't portray any single race specifically on a large scale.

Now go back to your minimum-wage earning job.

I still got love for my real n*ggas though.
^ an innocent bystander (like an underage kid) who lives in the hood and gets shot by a stray bullet has no choice...

a person who stands next to a rhino has a choi.. wait... why am i wasting my time responding to this dumb sh*t?
 01-19-2013, 01:54 PM         #218
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OnlyOriginality said:
For every African person in here it's futile to present anything to white people in here that bring up our plight but never the context, they laugh at us, they disrespect our ancestors and continually turn a blind eye to their role in the grand scheme of things. Do NOT believe their we're "humanity is one" talk, do NOT believe when they tell you blacks are the only ones responsible for our current condition. They are scared to see us awake and aware so they will use childish tactics to discredit us but I guarantee you if to many of us become aware, if to many of us forcibly expunge our European conditioning, ideologies and philosophies they will put down those childish tactics and will resort to savagery their fathers and grandfathers used to keep us in bondage.

Understand that there is a difference from who we were during the glorious time of the 60's and early 70's this is when people from all over the world could not help but see the strength, the very immortality of ancestors spotlighted and subsequently fought. They seen that we we're to strong to be beaten by an overt enemy so they became covert and began to instill within us self-hatred and self-delusion. This was not an overnight process and it wasn't even a successful one as evidenced by the people in this thread today. Anonymity shows you their true feelings but their subtleties shows their goals.
Boohoo hooo.
 5 years ago '04        #219
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,159 | Props total: 864 864
soooo did dude who took the pic run right after he snapped it
 5 years ago '10        #220
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
Oprah would beat the fu*k out of you for saying some sh*t like this.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy