most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
862 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-19-2013, 12:07 PM         #181
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
race wars starting up all over boxden lately
 01-19-2013, 12:10 PM         #182
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not gonna front thats a fly a.ss pic tho
 5 years ago '10        #183
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
 Shade7Revo said:
By "it" you mean slavery? Because there were black slaves. Or are you talking about black getting taken from their homeland and cut off because they went to the east coast of Africa not all the way to Asia to get their slaves.

Again differences between races in which you don't see.

You bring up the other races which is cool because it shows the white racists other victims and why we should focus on white racists.
I never said white racists were a good thing or did no wrong doing. I'm just trying to understand where you get off pretending that there is no blame to be put on the Blacks for promoting and perpetuating the ghetto/hood lifestyle to the point where it isn't the whites that need to force it on you. It's not about your ancestors anymore, You'll never have a future if you dwell on the past.
 5 years ago '06        #184
datVAkid 37 heat pts37 OP
space
space
$13,467 | Props total: 2652 2652
 YI-Drizzy said:
race wars starting up all over boxden lately
u know... i know the key of enticing race wars now... just have one person say these 2 words...

"W____ People"
 01-19-2013, 12:20 PM         #185
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BiZz said:
Don't flatter yourself.
So whites travel to the west when only the east has been colonized, And create something out of nothing. But blacks have entire regions to themselves(Because only blacks are stuck in the ghetto I guess.) and can't seem to turn things around? Oh and the Asians too what about the poor Asians being mistreated by the whites when they immigrated to america, Oh wait I forgot they've become very intricate parts of society with hard work.
But n*ggas don't wanna work.... They wanna sit back, smoke that dro, poke that hoe then count that dough ya know?

Working is too hard, they got used to government handouts. They rather bi*ch than be proactive. They rather laugh at the poor Mexican landscaper that's in their same financial situation than be proactive like him.

It's just too hard for n*ggas.
 5 years ago '12        #186
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 6837 6837
Yesterday I was at the grocery store and this other white guy was buying all this outdoorsy type sh*t. I was like the fu*k is he doing with all that. He tells the cashier girl he's going camping with his friends for that weekend.

IT WAS 17 fu*kING DEGREES OUTSIDE !!!!!

I walked by his car PACKED with camping gear on the way out and thought "only fu*king white people man" .
 5 years ago '10        #187
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 BiZz said:
I never said white racists were a good thing or did no wrong doing. I'm just trying to understand where you get off pretending that there is no blame to be put on the Blacks for promoting and perpetuating the ghetto/hood lifestyle to the point where it isn't the whites that need to force it on you. It's not about your ancestors anymore, You'll never have a future if you dwell on the past.
I never said I supported people promoting the hood. I'm talking about those people who were born in the hood and failed and am saying that they would have less chances of failing if they lived in a better environment.

I am also saying how that environment that they fail so much in came to be which was because of racists actions in the past. I look now and see those white racist who like to bring up high black on black crime when talking down on blacks yet its their ancestors who made it this way.

Guys like that idiot Joe Hook

Last edited by Bass G; 01-19-2013 at 12:31 PM..
 01-19-2013, 12:31 PM         #188
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade7Revo said:
So Asians were brought here on slave ships and cut off from their homeland? Don't even get me started on the homeland in which Europeans invaded and influenced as well.

Not to mention the natives disliking the American Africans who were brought here against there will. If your talking about the ghettos in the US it's not a region for ourself because it is in USA with other poor people within without much outside help.

Create something out of nothing in the east? There were natives here already so it wasn't nothing..
You (personally) didn't come here in fu*king slave shop, you are not a slave, you were not stolen from ur homeland.

Stop making excuses for your hatered and short comings. it's 2013, Everyone has a shot at being successful and happy. Stop making excuses you fu*king crybaby.

Noone cares about your ancestors nor mine. You want a good future, but remain in the past. Stfu already.
 5 years ago '10        #189
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Joehook said:
You (personally) didn't come here in fu*king slave shop, you are not a slave, you were not stolen from ur homeland.

Stop making excuses for your hatered and short comings. it's 2013, Everyone has a shot at being successful and happy. Stop making excuses you fu*king crybaby.

Noone cares about your ancestors nor mine. You want a good future, but remain in the past. Stfu already.
I myself was born into a world with white racists, lots of my people in poor places and idiot people like yourself who make fun of victims and are too stupid to know who caused all of it to be this way. The effects are happening now dumb a.ss so don't tell me that it's all in the past.

What I'm saying isn't excuses its truth you simple minded fool.

Last edited by Bass G; 01-19-2013 at 12:39 PM..
 01-19-2013, 12:37 PM         #190
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddalex said:
Yesterday I was at the grocery store and this other white guy was buying all this outdoorsy type sh*t. I was like the fu*k is he doing with all that. He tells the cashier girl he's going camping with his friends for that weekend.

IT WAS 17 fu*kING DEGREES OUTSIDE !!!!!

I walked by his car PACKED with camping gear on the way out and thought "only fu*king white people man" .
And that affects you how?
 01-19-2013, 12:44 PM         #191
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade7Revo said:
I never said I supported people promoting the hood. I'm talking about those people who were born in the hood and failed and am saying that they would have less chances of failing if they lived in a better environment.

I am also saying how that environment that they fail so much in came to be which was because of racists actions in the past. I look now and see those white racist who like to bring up high black on black crime when talking down on blacks yet its their ancestors who made it this way.

Guys like that idiot Joe Hook
I'm an idiot huh?

keep crying.you soft lil punk. I've had shortcomings and failed in life, but guess what, I rose above sh*t.instead of.crying and pointing fingers at everyone.

Enjoy a lifetime of being a soft, scared coward. I'm getting mine.

fu*king crybaby, your parents raised a real winner
 01-19-2013, 12:46 PM         #192
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade7Revo said:
I myself was born into a world with white racists, lots of my people in poor places and idiot people like yourself who make fun of victimsl.
We were all born in the same place moron!! Stop crying and man up.

Your soft. Period.
 5 years ago '10        #193
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Joehook said:
I'm an idiot huh?

keep crying.you soft lil punk. I've had shortcomings and failed in life, but guess what, I rose above sh*t.instead of.crying and pointing fingers at everyone.

Enjoy a lifetime of being a soft, scared coward. I'm getting mine.

fu*king crybaby, your parents raised a real winner
Who said that I was doing bad in life. Dumb a.ss.

Idiots like you only see yourself and don't understand sh*t. Living in some la la land. I'd love to see how you fare in the ghetto.

Your parents raised a retard btw.

Last edited by Bass G; 01-19-2013 at 12:57 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #194
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Joehook said:
We were all born in the same place moron!! Stop crying and man up.

Your soft. Period.
We were all born in the same place?

Now you sound delusional.
 01-19-2013, 01:01 PM         #195
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillieMaysHayes said:
whats really stupid

killing yourself by standing next to a rhino

or k!lling your own people over dumb sh*t like he stepped in your territory?

So you're saying standing next to a wild rhino isn't as dumb someone who died because he "stepped on another person's territory"?

[pic - click to view]

We get it. You're really butthurt because someone generalized your race and you retaliate by offering counter-examples of how black people get hurt. But you're reaching real hard and look like a fu*kin buffoon right now. Just stop.
 01-19-2013, 01:02 PM         #196
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade7Revo said:
Who said that I was doing bad in life. Dumb a.ss.

Idiots like you only see yourself and don't understand sh*t. Living in some la la land. I'd love to see how your fare in the ghetto.

Your parents raised a retard btw.
Don't have to live in the hood, cuz Im proactive and work hard and educate myself. I know it's a fu*ked up world, but it is what is..

Why would u wish me to live in the hood? I know what's up, and I don't wanna get shot up and have my woman r*ped by the savages there. Black, white, brown w/e.

keep crying tho. And btw my parents are proud as fu*k seeing their youngest son prosper and accomplish sh*t they couldn't in their lifetime.
 5 years ago '10        #197
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Matt504 said:
their deluge prevents them from discussing race related matters without insisting that we're all equal and all have the same opportunities no matter what skin color we're born with. White people cannot acknowledge that racism exists without adding an asterisk to the word that absolves them of all responsibility.
I agree those delusional a.ss racists minds are fu*ked up.
 01-19-2013, 01:04 PM         #198
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
their deluge prevents them from discussing race related matters without insisting that we're all equal and all have the same opportunities no matter what skin color we're born with. White people cannot acknowledge that racism exists without adding an asterisk to the word that absolves them of all responsibility.
Are you this guys retarded shadow?

Keep crying ladies.
 5 years ago '10        #199
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Joehook said:
Don't have to live in the hood, cuz Im proactive and work hard and educate myself. I know it's a fu*ked up world, but it is what is..

Why would u wish me to live in the hood? I know what's up, and I don't wanna get shot up and have my woman r*ped by the savages there. Black, white, brown w/e.

keep crying tho. And btw my parents are proud as fu*k seeing their youngest son prosper and accomplish sh*t they couldn't in their lifetime.
You watch too many movies. Just by what your saying I can tell that you don't know sh*t. You sound so simple minded mayne.

If this stupidity that your showing is what your parents hoped to accomplish then I'd hate to see what would happen if they failed.

Last edited by Bass G; 01-19-2013 at 01:14 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #200
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
 datVAkid said:
so you do accept the title for mass shootings... cause we know black people k!ll white people like u also

at least we dont get pierced, impaled, or stabbed by animals by swimming/taking pictures with them

Just wait though we will get you all in the end :) bet
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy