Suits Has Returned!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '12        #241
MARKUS GRAHXM 25 heat pts25
space
space
$32,200 | Props total: 13455 13455
 RAWshadTX said:
Just seen the final moments of the season: Jessica ain't back down, didn't matter if she was gonna get them handcuffs on her or not.

That was a GREAT power move by Louis, definitely wanna see this next upcoming season with his new personality now. He knows he doesn't have no friends in that bi*ch and he gonna hire Katrina back because she was the ONLY loyal person in that sh*t that wanted to see him succeed. If Louis don't fu*k her and leave goofy a.ss Sheila alone, IDK what will.

GREAT Finale.
sooonnnnnnnn.

Its funny because earlier in the episode him and Jeesica got into that argument where she was talking about how he feels he always deserve something.

But after all the a.ss kicking he took for the firm, I feel he deserves that name on the wall.
All of them have gone out of their way kissing and protecting Mike's a.ss, but always throwing Louis to the wolves.

Now my n*gga finally got the upper hand. And he deserves it.

And yea man, Katrin the ONLY person that was riding for him. Risked her own career for him.

n*gga thats straight up and down wife material. The type of sh*t every man wish they can have.
Fukk Sheila's no kid wanting a.ss.

Im #TeamLittUp
 3 years ago '12        #242
Yano 1 heat pts
space
space
$874 | Props total: 561 561
GREAT ending !
 3 years ago '06        #243
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,470 | Props total: 26236 26236
Pearson, Specter & Litt biitch
 3 years ago '11        #244
RAWshadTX 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,648 | Props total: 1068 1068
 INMYLXFETIME said:
sooonnnnnnnn.

Its funny because earlier in the episode him and Jeesica got into that argument where she was talking about how he feels he always deserve something.

But after all the a.ss kicking he took for the firm, I feel he deserves that name on the wall.
All of them have gone out of their way kissing and protecting Mike's a.ss, but always throwing Louis to the wolves.

Now my n*gga finally got the upper hand. And he deserves it.

And yea man, Katrin the ONLY person that was riding for him. Risked her own career for him.

n*gga thats straight up and down wife material. The type of sh*t every man wish they can have.
Fukk Sheila's no kid wanting a.ss.

Im #TeamLittUp
Yeah, Sheila was nitpicking my man when he came back and said he was going to move to Boston with her and everything and then she hit that n*gga with the: "Well, when did you make that decision? Before or after you got fired?"

fu*ked up, we all been through that sh*t before. My dude was hurt and that was pretty much his goal to get back with Sheila, but little too late I suppose.

Louis is like an Everyman, we all been through what has been through: relationship decisions, working hard and getting no praise or credit, etc.

Yes, Jessica was a hoe for that, but she was always putting the firm first and I can't fault her because she was gonna do the same thing with her boyfriend too, only thing is Louis was right: she was a hypocrite.

Jessica had no choice but to keep Mike, she never wanted to though. Harvey lied up and down the wall for that n*gga and through Louis under the bus multiple times for Mike.

I just wanna see how this new Louis is going to be. They should've left that man alone after he got fired (something Harvey was trying to do), instead these fake a.ss n*ggas (Donna included) wanted to be nice to this n*gga after all that. Especially, Mike fraud a.ss throwing Louis a bone and took the CLIENT HE GAVE HIM RIGHT BACK?? fu*ked up.

#TeamLittUp I hope Louis gets that name for real.
 3 years ago '09        #245
MIKO826 
space
space
$424 | Props total: 0 0
Wow. That summer finale was just Pearson Specter Litt baby!
Louis was a boss when he said 'This is Rome. You're a gladiator and so am I.'

3 years ago '13        #246
10th Wonder 160 heat pts160
space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 567 567
LOUIS
 3 years ago '04        #247
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
louis still showing that bi*ch boy tendencies

if he cant see the difference between what he did and mike then theres no hope for his a.ss

And mike for some one so smart is a dumbass why not read a book on harvard traditions you dumb fu*k

if it was me and i went through so many levels of fraud id have at least done some research especially after nearly getting caught so many damn times
 3 years ago '07        #248
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14596 14596
 MosDefinition said:
louis still showing that bi*ch boy tendencies

if he cant see the difference between what he did and mike then theres no hope for his a.ss

And mike for some one so smart is a dumbass why not read a book on harvard traditions you dumb fu*k,

if it was me and i went through so many levels of fraud id have at least done some research especially after nearly getting caught so many damn times
yea mike was very stupid for that
 3 years ago '11        #249
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
yooo when Luis told Donna to sit her a.ss down
 3 years ago '11        #250
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
Dope summer finale but Louis is right back in the same situation he was in after he tried to vote Jessica out vs. Hardman. I don't think he'll be trying to get on people's good sides again this winter. His new dynamic will be interesting though. He has no friends besides Katrina now.

Rick Hoffman's acting was great this episode too

Can't wait for the winter season. Love this show
 3 years ago '10        #251
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,755 | Props total: 8684 8684
How did Louis get the acct but lose it, I fell asleep?

Louis needs to get shelia involved and really put that foot on their necks. I'm so happy for Louis, the king has arrived.
 3 years ago '12        #252
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
I loved those closing scenes with Louis going at Donna and Jessica's throats. Rick Hoffman is a hell of an actor he deserves an Emmy nod for that performance.

Incredible finale, this half of the season was a little hard to follow with all the back dealings but what a way to close it all out
 3 years ago '12        #253
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
 MosDefinition said:
And mike for some one so smart is a dumbass why not read a book on harvard traditions you dumb fu*k

I feel like it had to be like that. He's so smart and analyzes all angles of a problem that he misses such a minute detail.

Last edited by Trapaveli; 08-21-2014 at 11:21 PM..
 3 years ago '05        #254
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8404 8404
this episode was so beautiful. louis finally stepped up, im proud of em. finally went and TOOK his damn W after given so many L's in the past. when the season returns im sure jessica will be upset with harvey and certainly mike but she brought this on herself, all that service louis has done for her and she couldnt help him in the slightest, she reap what she sewed

look forward to the winter, do they make louis the villian? and its official now, i give zero fu*ks if someone else finds out about mike everyone knows
 3 years ago '11        #255
bosslife11 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,489 | Props total: 2692 2692
Man I love this show....It's easy to say Mike should be doing something else to be successful at but dude is really good at being a lawyer so it's hard to stop. Louis finally steps up! Louis really does grow on you throughout this show. He 's one of my favorite characters. I don't know how they gonna handle this now. Mike might be fired soon. Louis is the type to hold something over your head and keep bringing it up. Overall, good 1st half of the season.
 3 years ago '04        #256
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,936 | Props total: 231 231
 bosslife11 said:
Man I love this show....It's easy to say Mike should be doing something else to be successful at but dude is really good at being a lawyer so it's hard to stop. Louis finally steps up! Louis really does grow on you throughout this show. He 's one of my favorite characters. I don't know how they gonna handle this now. Mike might be fired soon. Louis is the type to hold something over your head and keep bringing it up. Overall, good 1st half of the season.
That's the part everyone seems 2 overlooking like he been a saint the past seasons. Jessica was slacking giving him props but she knows he quick 2 back stab u. Next season they prolly gonna go back when him n harvin was tight n how they relationship changed.
 3 years ago '04        #257
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
 eightytyson06 said:
How did Louis get the acct but lose it, I fell asleep?

Louis needs to get shelia involved and really put that foot on their necks. I'm so happy for Louis, the king has arrived.
he could do that but the still have a sword over his head louis could be disbarred for what he did
 3 years ago '11        #258
mcmechmaster 
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 345 345
Louis in the cut!!!!
 3 years ago '10        #259
BBhiphop 523 heat pts523
space
space
$17,052 | Props total: 20263 20263
great finale, season is better than the previous one imo
 3 years ago '08        #260
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,059 | Props total: 4839 4839
Mike Loss costing the firm AGAIN w/his na´vetÚ. He's got a perfect memory, so he needs to know everything about everything on Harvard b/c it's let Unhinged Louis Litt back into the building.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy