Suits Has Returned!!

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '11        #181
mcmechmaster 
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 345 345
this dude here... i wonder what mike loss is going to do now
 07-24-2014, 09:41 PM         #182
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really like Mike's a.ssistant Amy so I hope she sticks around. Mike catching all those L's last episode was hard to swallow but we've seen a little darker side of him come out this season so I suspect he's not going to take all this sh*t lying down.
 3 years ago '05        #183
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
yall not going to keep coming at mike like this im team ross all day and last night was tough to take
 3 years ago '12        #184
Yano 1 heat pts
space
space
$871 | Props total: 560 560
Has it been confirmed when it's coming back for the second part of season 4 ?
 3 years ago '09        #185
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,077 | Props total: 8847 8847
 A.G said:
The plot of this entire season makes no fu*king sense
Yeah man I'm kind of confused lol
 3 years ago '09        #186
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
 opph20 said:
If louis had like 10% pimp in him he could have knocked down donna. He could have her bring him coffee with a side of dat a.ss every morning. But he fumbled the pus*y to harvey......................again.
smh yeah man I expected Louis to fu*k Donna.

3 years ago '09        #187
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
Damn Mike lost
 3 years ago '12        #188
Mickey Bricks 97 heat pts97
space
space
$3,556 | Props total: 4911 4911
 bibbyboi said:
I have a feeling Mike will end up with his secretary or Louis' a.ssistant. The one they brought in last season. I thought they made her and Mike have a connection then they kind of just hid her away. We only see her in a few scenes with Louis every other episode now. Also I kind of thought/think maybe she was a figment of Louis' imagination. I mean she only interacts with Louis now and is always pushing him to look out for himself. I kind of thought it was his "evil" self. Probably just don't have a storyline for her but still have her on contract though.
 3 years ago '11        #189
j3rz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 836 836
Mike is so damn naive

Louis is soft

Rachel is a weak minded smut

thats all i got
 3 years ago '06        #190
Syk 
space
space
space
$682 | Props total: 144 144
Pretty good episode tonight. With all the L's Mike's been taking, I'm kind of rooting for him. Harvey once again proves why he's the man.
 3 years ago '13        #191
10th Wonder 160 heat pts160
space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 567 567
My n*gga Louis
 3 years ago '08        #192
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4796 4796
For 1/10 of this episode, there was actually light at the end of this tunnel. Mike Loss returns to Pearson-Spector, but I'm sure he'll find a way to fu*k up his return case. It's just in his genes to rack up L's despite all his talent. And it seems the villains in each season take a chunk of humanity out of everyone involved recently. From Ava Hessington to Hardman to Woodall to Logan to Forstman.
 3 years ago '10        #193
winna4ever 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,545 | Props total: 1065 1065
I like how they brought him back, hope they don't keep make his non harvard sh*t a focal point for a while cuz it get kinda annoying. I hope mike finds out about the forstman deal with Louis and he tells harvey. And they are in a race to fix it before cahill finds out and they pull some crazy sh*t.

They can go alotta ways with this now just can't wait to see harvey and Mike back

Also they need more bi*ches in this, these ones are getting boring af. I need me another dime looking all professional
 3 years ago '11        #194
mcmechmaster 
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 345 345
so im guessing mike isnt goin to work for harvey but be his own lawyer?
 3 years ago '11        #195
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
May not have been in the trailer but I called that Rachel sh*t

They better not kiss & make up after only 2 episodes either, make her suffer
 3 years ago '06        #196
droid3000 995 heat pts995
space
space
$26,432 | Props total: 26117 26117
this episode made me realize i dont give a fuk about mike/rachel. im just glad mike is back where belongs.

forsman is evil as fuk and im guessing his story line will carry over into next season because i cannot see this shiit not coming back to bite louis in the butt

you guys think louis offered mike the job because he was scared mike would find out what he did or because he just didnt want mike to work for the devil?
 3 years ago '11        #197
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Aleandroid said:
this episode made me realize i dont give a fuk about mike/rachel. im just glad mike is back where belongs.

forsman is evil as fuk and im guessing his story line will carry over into next season because i cannot see this shiit not coming back to bite louis in the butt

you guys think louis offered mike the job because he was scared mike would find out what he did or because he just didnt want mike to work for the devil?
Next season? It's gonna happen next episode

The SEC is gonna see Mike back at Pearson Specter which would allude to the collusion that Sean Cahill accused them of. It'll get traced back to Louis who they'll dig into & find the offshore tax evasion. It's about to go down.

And I think Louis did it for both reasons. He still cares for Mike but he was covering his a.ss at the same time...
 3 years ago '04        #198
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,044 | Props total: 4839 4839
 winna4ever said:
I like how they brought him back, hope they don't keep make his non harvard sh*t a focal point for a while cuz it get kinda annoying. I hope mike finds out about the forstman deal with Louis and he tells harvey. And they are in a race to fix it before cahill finds out and they pull some crazy sh*t.

They can go alotta ways with this now just can't wait to see harvey and Mike back

Also they need more bi*ches in this, these ones are getting boring af. I need me another dime looking all professional
They need to bring Mike's secretary from the other place. bi*ches legs were

Last edited by KREW; 08-01-2014 at 05:08 PM..
 3 years ago '05        #199
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
knew it was just a matter of time till the crew got back together. just like its just matter of time till the fortsman thing blows up in louis face. and its cool to see mike finally broke through harvey's hard a.ss shell, you can actually call them friends now. they kind of been for a while but harvey is finally acting like it
 3 years ago '10        #200
winna4ever 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,545 | Props total: 1065 1065
 KREW said:
They need to bring Mike's secretary from the other place. bi*ches legs were
She had too minor of a role, they needa bring back tht woman harvey was with tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy