Mike Freeman of CBS Sports implying that Teo is gay on Twitter and that it has reached NFL circles?

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-19-2013, 01:54 AM         #61
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I guess you missed the original writer of the story yesterday saying Teo didnt tell him he met her, it was Teo's dad who said all the sh*t about her coming to Hawaii and meeting at a Stanford game.

Come on son, you falling off
I guess you missed the part where he told his dad all of this sh*t but "it was just a lie so people didn't think I was weird being with someone I never met"

nobody stupid enough to fall for this sh*t. you're only on his side cause he's on a team you root for and you're the village idiot always going against the grain

nobody listens to you cause you always come in every thread sideways trying to be the contrarian and get sh*t on

don't bother replying son
 5 years ago '12        #62
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85 OP
space
space
$19,778 | Props total: 18395 18395
‏@WarrenSapp

He believe so hard she's real

‏@WarrenSapp

#Np Come out of that closet!

‏@WarrenSapp

Manti said she was the most beautiful person he ever meet

@WarrenSapp

Schaap looks like he works for Manti than any news organization!!

He gon delete that come out of the closet tweet.
 5 years ago '09        #63
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,418 | Props total: 12359 12359
 Cheeze said:
I guess you missed the part where he told his dad all of this sh*t but "it was just a lie so people didn't think I was weird being with someone I never met"

nobody stupid enough to fall for this sh*t. you're only on his side cause he's on a team you root for and you're the village idiot always going against the grain

nobody listens to you cause you always come in every thread sideways trying to be the contrarian and get sh*t on

don't bother replying son
What idiots say when people disagree with them on here. I understand though fella, you are an idiot.
 5 years ago '09        #64
space
space
 tonystarks21 said:
pause man this dude a homo huh, smh this story is fu*ked up

how the fu*k did this sh*t even start anywways someone give me a quick synopsis
Nobody really knows. It's been pieced together one way but in an interview today Teo said somebody hit him up on facebook...well I'll just link you his version. Who knows what really happened though. But the guy who other media outlets say was behind it hasn't spoken yet and people close to him say he has admitted he did it and Teo wasn't invloved.

The one thing that's blowing most people away is how can somebody say they are in a relationship with somebody off and on or whatever it was in three years but never see them or have physical contact? I question that too but with the explosion of that Catfish movie and show recently, I can see it being a real possibility. Some people are just that fu*king naive in the world.

Last edited by That Guy Fly; 01-19-2013 at 02:28 AM..
 01-19-2013, 04:12 AM         #65
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aaaaand then there are those of us who've been saying this since the very beginning

if i were his public affairs firm i would have had GLAAD and HRC on the line weeks ago and he'd be sashaying his way to the top half of the first round by now. what a fu*king circus to put on to stay in the closet
 5 years ago '05        #66
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
his grandma dying probably made him feel like he shouldnt be lying about havin a gf so he k!lled her too..ending the lie and moving on without ppl questioning his s3xuality
 01-19-2013, 05:06 AM         #67
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
It was reported here on 670 the Score sports radio that ESPN already knew about all of this sh*t around the time of the BCS Championship Game. And ESPN keeping this sh*t secret for nearly a month means YOU CANT TAKE THEM AS A CREDIBLE SOURCE. Deadspin outted Te'o AND ESPN. Had Deadspin not said anything, ESPN would still be covering this up. Notice how ESPN hasnt addressed this. They're trying to cover their own a.sses, and if not for Deadspin Te'o, ESPN, and Notre Dame would all still be lying.

Notice how all of this sh*t was already known, yet in a matter of 48 hours all of these character witnesses magically pop up. Where were they over the last month that ESPN and Notre Dame were hiding this? Deadspin exposes him, and 20+ Samoans emerge outta nowhere to defend Manti Te'o in a matter of hours going as far as to say that Te'o met with this fake woman. Negro please. This dude Te'o is fully insulated by a circle of a bunch of lying Samoans, Notre Dame who has covered up r*pe in the past, and EPSN network and Deadspin dragged all of them out of the closet.
Why would ESPN do that? Doesn't make sense
 01-19-2013, 05:13 AM         #68
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
said he talked to the bish on the phone and the bish is really a guy......
That's what I'm saying!

They said it was that Ronjfndrgdgdg Tuiasasopo kid and his cousins. Only one of which was a girl. That means dudes were impersonating a girl's voice, and I'm sorry, either they some no ball having high talkers, Te'o is a complete idiot, or Te'o deep down knew and was feeling it. Even Justin Beiber's voice is low now that his balls dropped. I can't see not knowing you're talking to a guy trying to fake a girl's voice.

Regardless, Te'o lost. Dude is a clown forever. Not even if he's gay, just off the fact that this all happened. What an idiot (and or/fag.)
 01-19-2013, 07:49 AM         #69
cashprice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
falling in love with fake bi*ches...n*gga u Gay
 01-19-2013, 08:20 AM         #70
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Same thing I thought, but just like how irrelevant it was whether his girlfriend really existed... and whether he knew or not... I'm just wondering why does it matter if this man is gay?

Who gives a fu*k?

The priorities we have in this world...
 5 years ago '06        #71
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,722 | Props total: 5714 5714
First thing that came to my mind too..he does look a little sweet
 5 years ago '04        #72
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
Wouldn't a gay guy get a fake girlfriend that actually exists and not an imaginary one? I know he had a female friend he could get to do it.
 5 years ago '04        #73
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
 tonystarks21 said:
wait so did he really talk to the person on the phone? and it was a dude wtf? I mean how can this dud not be suspicious he most likely was and just went with it because he was really that naive and gullible. This story is fu*king wild though man.
The dude prolly had a girl talk... he obviously had some type of help with the hoax, because he had other accounts that said the girl was legit.
 5 years ago '12        #74
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85 OP
space
space
$19,778 | Props total: 18395 18395
 CTre said:
The dude prolly had a girl talk... he obviously had some type of help with the hoax, because he had other accounts that said the girl was legit.
For 3 years?

I doubt it. They are on damage control to cover up something. They would be better off coming out because his draft stock will tumble if he fell for something like this. What D coordinator could take him serious?

But then we know that can't be the case because Teo was a fu*kin beast this year. Hes not stupid.

Last edited by Cloud 420; 01-19-2013 at 01:44 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #75
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
everyone is a.ssuming he's gay....

WHAT IF HE'S A VIRGIN??
 5 years ago '09        #76
space
space
 Cloud 420 said:
For 3 years?

I doubt it. They are on damage control to cover up something. They would be better off coming out because his draft stock will tumble if he fell for something like this. What D coordinator could take him serious?

But then we know that can't be the case because Teo was a fu*kin beast this year. Hes not stupid.
The same coordinators that got swindled for years recently by the two guys in Texas and the one in California. Them n*ggas took several coaches and school presidents for a lot of money over a few year period. When people want to get over on you they will do it, nobody is immune.

It happens to people. all day, every day
 5 years ago '10        #77
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
Notre Dame VS Penn State in the HomoBowl 2014
 5 years ago '10        #78
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 587 587
 CTre said:
he said he talked to her 8 hours a day.....that's FIFTY SIX HOURS A WEEK....FOR THREE YEARS!!

he's gay. and this was his cover up. it's the typical trick insecure gay guys did in highschool.
 5 years ago '05        #79
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,904 | Props total: 21012 21012
He does strike me as gay, always has.. I don't give a fu*k either way, but he's super overrated.

487 - 160 STRK: 8 w in a row WIN PCT: 75% 7 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 902-439, Rank #3 | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 5 years ago '11        #80
Broseph Stalin 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,181 | Props total: 5024 5024
 pandadays said:
 BluCupShawty said:
Notre Dame VS Penn State in the HomoBowl 2014
fu*king boxden
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy