Mike Freeman of CBS Sports implying that Teo is gay on Twitter and that it has reached NFL circles?

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
90 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
armstrong boy 
space
space
space
$2,086 | Props total: 631 631
 Tykalx said:

how's the tuisosopo dude (sp) a.ssociatied with him? maybe he's an ex man to him.
thats what i suspected hen he started to defend him
 5 years ago '10        #42
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
and he has yet to make a statement....
the spin and damage control is in effect.
 5 years ago '11        #43
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,747 | Props total: 4943 4943
when he gets in ......Madden about to get a Whole new Audience .

and I aint waiting on line with this MF ..
[pic - click to view]

01-18-2013, 06:58 PM         #44
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If true, Boxden broke it first with another thread on here.

Rappers, political figures, and sports personalities be lurking and trolling this joint on the D.L.
 5 years ago '06        #45
Jaguar34 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,905 | Props total: 2 2
 Chris daRealist said:
Can somebody please tell me why does anybody give 1 fu*k about this manti teo thing? Why does this matter? I don't get it.
The American public doesn't like being lied to.

Te'o was the storyline of the NCAA season this year (because Johnny Football wasn't available for interviews for pre-game shows.)

This could possibly be the first openly gay player in the NFL. This has never happened before, even John Amechi didn't come out until after he retired.

Watching this n*gga spin a web of lies is entertaining as fu*k because it shows how much he tried to hide the truth and simultaneously shows how truly incompetent the majority of sports journalists truly are.

We also see how ESPN and ND are trying to make the American public believe that he wasn't in on it, probably because they don't to out him. Shows how much they'll lie to us to cover their own backs.

fu*k Notre Dame
 5 years ago '09        #46
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,617 | Props total: 1795 1795
he throws the ball and he also catches the balls
 5 years ago '06        #47
introspekt757 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,749 | Props total: 62 62
 CadillacVyse said:
This is actually the only story that makes any sense at all. And even if it's true, Te'o will probably deny it because, unfortunately, football players aren't exactly the most welcoming of homos3xuality.

Otherwise, how are you the star player on a football crazy campus and having an online-only relationship with a woman you've never met? Even Tim Tebow thinks this is ridiculous. If you're gay and girls are throwing themselves at you left and right but you continue to rebuff their advances, isn't one of the easiest stories to tell your teammates about why you don't hook up with any of these girls that you have a girlfriend?

Even if, you know, that girlfriend isn't actually real.

Couldn't being gay even make you more than willing to overlook the fact that your girlfriend didn't want to meet with you? It might be that on some subconscious level Te'o welcomed the hoax because it kept him from having to explain why he didn't have a girlfriend. Furthermore, given that Te'o is Mormon and attending a very religious school, wouldn't being gay be unacceptable to pretty much everyone around him? Having an online girlfiend is an awfully convenient cover.

Again, this is just speculation and Te'o would probably deny it anyway, but it actually makes a ton more sense than any other wild theories being tossed out there, that Te'o used the online relationship as a cover for his hidden homos3xuality. If this was true, I wish he'd just come out, I think most sports fans would welcome the revelation. (And some people are going to criticize me for writing about this, but it's the elephant in the room here that everyone is talking about, so I'm going to write it. Nothing in this story makes sense. And Te'o's lies as well as Notre Dame's cover-up of those lies, make everything fair game.)
when did notre dame become a mormon school?
 5 years ago '12        #48
JeromeIsPimp 
space
space
space
$386 | Props total: 189 189
Te'o likes di*k
 01-18-2013, 11:03 PM         #49
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CadillacVyse said:
This is actually the only story that makes any sense at all. And even if it's true, Te'o will probably deny it because, unfortunately, football players aren't exactly the most welcoming of homos3xuality.

Otherwise, how are you the star player on a football crazy campus and having an online-only relationship with a woman you've never met? Even Tim Tebow thinks this is ridiculous. If you're gay and girls are throwing themselves at you left and right but you continue to rebuff their advances, isn't one of the easiest stories to tell your teammates about why you don't hook up with any of these girls that you have a girlfriend?

Even if, you know, that girlfriend isn't actually real.

Couldn't being gay even make you more than willing to overlook the fact that your girlfriend didn't want to meet with you? It might be that on some subconscious level Te'o welcomed the hoax because it kept him from having to explain why he didn't have a girlfriend. Furthermore, given that Te'o is Mormon and attending a very religious school, wouldn't being gay be unacceptable to pretty much everyone around him? Having an online girlfiend is an awfully convenient cover.

Again, this is just speculation and Te'o would probably deny it anyway, but it actually makes a ton more sense than any other wild theories being tossed out there, that Te'o used the online relationship as a cover for his hidden homos3xuality. If this was true, I wish he'd just come out, I think most sports fans would welcome the revelation. (And some people are going to criticize me for writing about this, but it's the elephant in the room here that everyone is talking about, so I'm going to write it. Nothing in this story makes sense. And Te'o's lies as well as Notre Dame's cover-up of those lies, make everything fair game.)

Called it in the first thread

This story is going to be fu*king huge, if true
 5 years ago '10        #50
space
space
 all3rd said:
But TMZ says he has secretly had a human girlfriend since November.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #51
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85 OP
space
space
$19,724 | Props total: 18310 18310
This sh*t is getting weirder and weirder. Okay lets say this new story they running with is true. This still doesnt explain how someone in love doesnt visit the love of their life in the hospital or even go to her funeral.

Teo and his team is on damage control. This new report is just unbelievable.
 5 years ago '09        #52
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
 Cheeze said:
Te'o is IN on it. I don't know how anyone can say otherwise.

HOW does anyone syaing they made the girl up explain Te'o saying he MET her?

How does it explain that he said his FAMILY MET her?

How does this explain how the Cardinals FB said he KNEW a FAKE PERSON?

HOW does nobody ask these questions

3 YEARS
I guess you missed the original writer of the story yesterday saying Teo didnt tell him he met her, it was Teo's dad who said all the sh*t about her coming to Hawaii and meeting at a Stanford game.

Come on son, you falling off
 5 years ago '09        #53
space
space
 Cloud 420 said:
This sh*t is getting weirder and weirder. Okay lets say this new story they running with is true. This still doesnt explain how someone in love doesnt visit the love of their life in the hospital or even go to her funeral.

Teo and his team is on damage control. This new report is just unbelievable.
Dude, why does everybody keep asking this? He didnt go to the grandmother's funeral or to see her when she was dying. I guess she was made up to based on that logic right? Wait, they have her death certificate though.
 5 years ago '06        #54
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #55
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
It was reported here on 670 the Score sports radio that ESPN already knew about all of this sh*t around the time of the BCS Championship Game. And ESPN keeping this sh*t secret for nearly a month means YOU CANT TAKE THEM AS A CREDIBLE SOURCE. Deadspin outted Te'o AND ESPN. Had Deadspin not said anything, ESPN would still be covering this up. Notice how ESPN hasnt addressed this. They're trying to cover their own a.sses, and if not for Deadspin Te'o, ESPN, and Notre Dame would all still be lying.

Notice how all of this sh*t was already known, yet in a matter of 48 hours all of these character witnesses magically pop up. Where were they over the last month that ESPN and Notre Dame were hiding this? Deadspin exposes him, and 20+ Samoans emerge outta nowhere to defend Manti Te'o in a matter of hours going as far as to say that Te'o met with this fake woman. Negro please. This dude Te'o is fully insulated by a circle of a bunch of lying Samoans, Notre Dame who has covered up r*pe in the past, and EPSN network and Deadspin dragged all of them out of the closet.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 01-19-2013 at 01:06 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #56
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,210 | Props total: 17595 17595
 introspekt757 said:
when did notre dame become a mormon school?
when did he say notre dame was a mormon school?
 01-19-2013, 01:16 AM         #57
MoP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't know who teo is, does he look like 2chainz?
 5 years ago '10        #58
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
It was reported here on 670 the Score sports radio that ESPN already knew about all of this sh*t around the time of the BCS Championship Game. And ESPN keeping this sh*t secret for nearly a month means YOU CANT TAKE THEM AS A CREDIBLE SOURCE. Deadspin outted Te'o AND ESPN. Had Deadspin not said anything, ESPN would still be covering this up. Notice how ESPN hasnt addressed this. They're trying to cover their own a.sses, and if not for Deadspin Te'o, ESPN, and Notre Dame would all still be lying.

Notice how all of this sh*t was already known, yet in a matter of 48 hours all of these character witnesses magically pop up. Where were they over the last month that ESPN and Notre Dame were hiding this? Deadspin exposes him, and 20+ Samoans emerge outta nowhere to defend Manti Te'o in a matter of hours going as far as to say that Te'o met with this fake woman. Negro please. This dude Te'o is fully insulated by a circle of a bunch of lying Samoans, Notre Dame who has covered up r*pe in the past, and EPSN network and Deadspin dragged all of them out of the closet.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #59
space
space
 Chief Dee said:

I'm guessing you aren't aware that media outlets get reports and info all the time and sit on it before they decide to come out with the report so it doesn't look like amateur hour just running with every bit of info right away. They(the media) have to fact check and get all their info straight first so they get hit with lawsuits and/or lose their credibility. The Syracuse-Bernie Fine is another story recently they had info on well before they reported it. Most times the media won't even run with a lot of sh*t they get.

Another thing, why not drop the info if they had it all, before the game? That would have increased the coverage and ratings for the game exponentially for them.
 5 years ago '04        #60
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,173 | Props total: 2462 2462
 3rdcoasta said:
true; i played collegiate football and i aint no homophobic, but im not taking showers if knew we had one on the team. just my preference. i cant take showers with women...w/o fantasying about how i wanna fu*k the sh*t out of them. and i dont expect a homo to do the same...

the football locker room has not warmed up to this f*ggitry yet...thank God! It will hurt the sport.
this post has so many things hilarious in it, i don't even know where to start
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
25 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
171 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
110 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy