Jan 17 - Chicago: Teen shot after high school game: 'His mom thought he was safe'

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-18-2013, 03:27 PM         #61
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Always one in the crowd wanting to shoot someone.
 5 years ago '10        #62
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
 TwinCaliber2kz said:
wow,rip to another innocent by stander,thug n*ggaz around the globe need to unite get they aim right especially in "cook county" not chicago... cook county,everytime i read about k!llings in chicago,its mainly in cook county,no need to to even drive thru there apparently
Fam,the whole City of Chicago is in cook County wtf is you talking bout..The cook county jail is on the westside off 26th and California in the little village/Lawndale/holy city what ever you want to call it neighborhood if you get locked up anywhere in the chi you're going to COOK County jail..sh*t I was born in Cook County Hospital now its called John Stroger, Jr hospital but enough bout that tho The Chi is a Gang infested City I know yal should know by now alot of these k!llings are gang related shorty was either in a gang or guilty by a.ssociation trust me I know all it takes for n*ggaz to have they hat the wrong way or be seen with the wrong crowd or should I say opps and that makes you a target I don't even stay in the city no more I live like 25 mins away but when I go to the city I go to go shoppin find sum bi*ches weed or see my people I dont go just to be going thats how you get caught lackin its not safe driving thru or walking thru alleys or gang ways at night or anytime for that matter thats a death trap in most parts of the city stay to your self and try not to fu*k with them young n*ggaz they be on dumb sh*t you might have to keep the toolie on ya or in the whip just incase cause them young n*ggaz will try to test ya especially if you not from over there or from their hoods they gon get on dummy with cha I got a big a.ss Solid4 tat on my arm so aint no hiding my affiliation with a gang but I dont be on that no more but it is what it is RIP lil homie tho

Last edited by Rebirth46; 01-18-2013 at 03:52 PM..
 01-18-2013, 05:13 PM         #63
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bx puts chicago on the map none of my classmates know anything about chicago crime,n*ggas die everyday why is chicago the only place on bx n*ggas care about? fu*ked up what happen to dude tho
 5 years ago '08        #64
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
Wonder what kinda burner he used
 5 years ago '10        #65
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
 Skratch said:
bx puts chicago on the map none of my classmates know anything about chicago crime,n*ggas die everyday why is chicago the only place on bx n*ggas care about? fu*ked up what happen to dude tho
Do you know how long I been waiting for the Chi to get some attention on this site since 01 but not this violent just music
 5 years ago '04        #66
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,166 | Props total: 545 545
very saddened at, SMH.... always some honour student or valourdictorian getting murked and not the scum bags who do this!!! very sad indeed... i was an only child for 10years and i know my mom would have prolly k!lled her self if i were to pass and i didnt have my sister to kinda soften the blow..

never should have to bury your child....
sometimes im like fu*k my black, ignorant, hiphop listening, ungrateful of past tribulation, cooning a.ss clown a.ss, slave mentality a.ss NEGROES.... I am sometimes ashamed at the things my people continue to let happen to ourselfs and how much we've back slid as a community.

for the most part; my loving black brothers and sisters are upstanding and good hearted people, but then there are those who either did not have proper upbringing or do not care about themselves and others enuff to care for one another, love thy neighbor.

no words can replace her loss nor ease her pain! RIP Lawson, prayers to the family!!! guide his thru his journey lord.

Last edited by cuzjuan; 01-18-2013 at 07:15 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #67
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,166 | Props total: 545 545
 Chief Dee said:
If Oakland wants to be murder capital (raw numbers), wants that light, and wants 50 million threads a day on BX, here take it. Yall can have it. Hell man, every city should get its own crime thread since everyone here seems so eager to swap places with Chicago.
n*ggas is clowns and is sad to see they dont get it, save your breathe!!!
they still see they leader Keef crying a.ss and still wanna be gangsta like it wont happen to them like it did jojo or who ever.....

i can happen to me too, but unlike most of these fools i stay my a.ss at home most nights and up in my security enforced building, smoking good and fu*king my hoe...

yeah my boys call me out every night, but i turn em down day after day.... i got the whip, i got the chedder and i got style and can get bi*ches why a n*gga like me gotta be in doors for?

because a n*gga like me tryna live out all the rest of yall, no tommorrow a.ss having n*ggas!
unless you n*ggas start thinking about mortages and RRSPs, n*ggas just gonna keep shooting at each other and its sad! we over came slavery and opression just to k!ll ourselfs and enslave ourselves... #TheIronyoftheModernDayBlackClassificationSyndrome

Last edited by cuzjuan; 01-18-2013 at 07:23 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #68
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 FoShizzle8 said:

not to mention people were jobless,underpaid and had mouths to feed before obama was president.i mean,if anything.the majority of them even if there were jobs availible wouldnt work anyway,they believe that obama really gives a sh*t about them and is gonna take care of them when in reality he doesnt give a sh*t about 95 percent of them

Have you ever lived in the hood/ghetto and see this 1st hand?

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 01-18-2013 at 08:06 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #69
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 H4T3W1LL! said:
someone turn this n*gga into a smiley
[pic - click to view]

Must be a yt smh yell™
 5 years ago '12        #70
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 509 509

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #71
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Only n*ggas and jews condone senseless violence.
 5 years ago '07        #72
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
Someone should make a thread in the "streets" section for n*ggas who claim they from da Chi to post wat area they're from.. instead of ppl pretending to be from here smh..

R.I.P. to dude tho
 5 years ago '06        #73
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
31,000 gun deaths in America but who cares, Americans want their guns so damn bad you can lay with one

R.I.P though
 5 years ago '04        #74
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1848 1848
 NO RELIGION said:
what n*ggas on bx pretending to be from Chicago?
lol thinking n*ggas envy living in a giant bag of sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #75
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
Damn. Chicago ain't no joke
 5 years ago '12        #76
Thunder035 4 heat pts
space
space
$271 | Props total: 73 73
R.i.p. to the lil homie. Damn smh it's amazing how an innocent person can even b a victim of senseless violence. Just an average kid going to watch a game n he gets murked. n*ggas don't realize they ain't just k!lling a person, they also affecting their family n that's that sh*t I don't like. fu*k those n*ggas they deserve life in prison or that fade that's coming to them
 5 years ago '10        #77
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
space
$10,710 | Props total: 11199 11199
 H4T3W1LL! said:
someone turn this n*gga into a smiley
[pic - click to view]

fu*kING

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
205 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy