Jan 17 - Chicago: Teen shot after high school game: 'His mom thought he was safe'

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
lexball50 
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 192 192
n*ggas dumb as fu*k. 95% of the "real n*ggas" from the Chi dont condone this sh*t AT ALL, dont get it confused. A few dumbasses who prob aint even from "Chicago" on here bragging and boasting or whatever. This sh*t thats going on in the city aint nothing to brag and boast on. Its a problem for real. Problem with Chicago is that its prob the most segregated place in the world. Majority of all the crimes and bullsh*t that go on and happen, happen in the same areas 90% or the time. And no really gives a sh*t. Sad as hell.
 5 years ago '06        #42
lexball50 
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 192 192
 Mikederm11 said:
Damn ...r.i.p to lil homey... Have Tha n*ggaz that be on here bangin Tha Chi ain't even from Tha Chi... Internet frontin!

Exactly
 5 years ago '06        #43
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
 Stillhyphy said:
So uh..................why is bx so hooked on chicago violence? This sh*t happens everywhere. Out here in oakland they just had 4 murders in 6 hours. R.i.P to this boy tho. We gotta get these young dudes squarin up and throwin fists again instead of bullets
This what I was about to say. Act like the same sh*t wasn't happening years ago when Lupe was kick pushing a skateboard around and way before that. Lil nuggas on bx hear cheif keef and start looking up Chicago news headlines to post , then bx community activists we need change

sh*t been going on. EVERYWHERE

COLUMBUS, Ohio Friday January 18, 2013 5:52 AM
UPDATED: Friday January 18, 2013 10:15 AM

-A teenager was shot and k!lled during an after-school f!ght involving 50 or so teens that erupted in South Linden yesterday afternoon — the second time he’d been the victim of gunfire.

Late last night, Columbus police identified the victim as Kaewaun D. Coleman, a 15-year-old ninth-grader at Linden-McKinley STEM Academy.
This happened yesterday where I'm from. What's the diff , We ain't got Cheif Keef from here and Chicago a million times bigger

Ya'll really that concerned go help on the front lines instead of posting rip every week

Last edited by O Nasty; 01-18-2013 at 09:55 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #44
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,793 | Props total: 18418 18418
This shyt is over the top. Seriously.
 5 years ago '08        #45
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 O_nasty said:
This what I was about to say. Act like the same sh*t wasn't happening years ago when Lupe was kick pushing a skateboard around and way before that. Lil nuggas on bx hear cheif keef and start looking up Chicago news headlines to post , then bx community activists we need change

sh*t been going on. EVERYWHERE

This happened yesterday where I'm from. What's the diff , We ain't got Cheif Keef from here and Chicago a million times bigger

Ya'll really that concerned go help on the front lines instead of posting rip every week
Most the people who make threads about the CHI arent from the CHI. Yall cant blame us, that's yall fault because evidently people outside Chicago want to talk about Chicago more than they want to talk about Cleveland, Philly, and other places. People from here barely even make threads about Chicago. Chicago is what make people go wild for on BX, 50 plus pages for every Chicago thread and then people complain about there not being news about a random murder in some random place. Yall want to talk about Chicago so much, well here it is. And you cant blame us. If people want crime threads about every little murder in their cities, then they can just make them too nobody is barring them.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 01-18-2013 at 10:31 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #46
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
 5 years ago '04        #47
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
 NiteTerroz said:
Im from Chicago and stay here. Daily survival . I dont go out unless its to work or school. I gotta get out of here. Pray for me please.
 5 years ago '04        #48
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,788 | Props total: 23507 23507
I wonder what the president has to say about all this?
 01-18-2013, 11:28 AM         #49
LivinLaffin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tell you it is a damn shame a lot of these younger kids comes from broken homes and sh*t hell I even come from one but it doesn't mean you can just go out and do sh*t in the world just because you think the world owe you something. But it is no excuse for that and a lot of these teens think they can try and prove themselves to be hard until they little Qwest have to suffer the consequences later when they have to spend the rest of the young lives behind walls or if it was someone that was beyond a child's level need to really get put on there a.ss like fo'real it is sad!!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '04        #50
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,505 | Props total: 6448 6448
dang thats sad
 5 years ago '06        #51
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
Omg Chicago a war zone ah let's nuke it. Ah they so dumb. Ah another Chicago thread.

Bears got a new coach dats real news. Get Rahm outta here with his speed cameras, that's real news to a Chicagoan. This violence bullsh*t only scare outsiders. Violence in Chicago on the decline since 1990. Y'all just hear it blow up cus Chicago has Obama and chief keef, 2 most hated black men in America. And the bears, the bulls and the sox, some of the most envied sports in the world.

fu*k y'all, Chicago is where it's at.
 5 years ago '12        #52
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 5617 5617
 ANDRE20 said:
LOLOLOLOL your a f*ckin retard and people like you are the problem. How about instead we teach them not to f!ght and to respect each other?????

If y'all keep teaching your children to f!ght and do this type of sh*t then it will continue. Grow up and quit trying to prove something all the damn time. I'd teach u clowns more but I'm tired.....maybe tomorrow. Til then keep shooting each other and f!ghting tough guys
Shut.the.fu*k.up. f*ggot i wasnt trying to prove a damn thing. Parents DO teach their kids not to f!ght and respect eachother but when you got grown crack babies runnin around making it hard to survive, that respect sh*t goes out the window. You sound like a white boy that doesnt understand this life and struggle. I said let em f!ght because thats how it used to be back in the day, has nothing to do with being a tough guy. n*ggas had a problem, they would shoot they fade and scrap and their problems were over, today its different.
 5 years ago '10        #53
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
It amazes me how the govt allow the rich to get richer and live safely while the rest are jobless, underpaid, with mouths to feed. Ppl want answers as to why it's so much chaos is goin on when its glaringly obvious. None of this sh*t thats happening is by chance.

RIP to the young brother and the countless others that were victims of senseless violence.
 5 years ago '04        #54
TwinCaliber2kz 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,482 | Props total: 1887 1887
wow,rip to another innocent by stander,thug n*ggaz around the globe need to unite get they aim right especially in "cook county" not chicago... cook county,everytime i read about k!llings in chicago,its mainly in cook county,no need to to even drive thru there apparently
 01-18-2013, 01:09 PM         #55
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rip probly them bdk n*ggas
 5 years ago '13        #56
jgmuse000 
space
space
$293 | Props total: 1 1
 H4T3W1LL! said:
someone turn this n*gga into a smiley
[pic - click to view]

are you serious?
 5 years ago '05        #57
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,990 | Props total: 10695 10695
 FoShizzle8 said:
"his mom thought he was safe"

another kid with an idiot for a parent,ya your kid is real safe in a city that had 500 murders last year

So his moms is an idiot because she thought her son was safe at a skool basketball game...

Regardless how dangerous a city is, School is the last place a parent would worry about..

Ex. Sandy Hook
 01-18-2013, 02:50 PM         #58
SleepTight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder if Jabari Parker witnessed this
 5 years ago '04        #59
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
 King Kusanagi said:
Chicago gonna have that National Guard in their city next...just like New orleans had it.

doubt it... only reason n.o had national guard is because of the chaos during katrina's aftermath.. and how it was nationally televised... American dont give a sh*t if n*ggaS die... n*ggas k!llin n*ggas has never been a concern smh only when white people are in danger
 5 years ago '04        #60
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
 ChickzNKickz said:
So his moms is an idiot because she thought her son was safe at a skool basketball game...

Regardless how dangerous a city is, School is the last place a parent would worry about..

Ex. Sandy Hook
i know right.. this fool thinks youre supposed to be a prisoner in your own home.. nah its a hs bball game.. theres security there and crowds.. if everybody used that "stay off the streets" logic wouldnt nobody go do sh*t.. not even go out and get a pizza... or go to the movies..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
192 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
28 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago