Jan 17 - Chicago: Teen shot after high school game: 'His mom thought he was safe'

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #21
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 H4T3W1LL! said:
someone turn this n*gga into a smiley
[pic - click to view]

No.
 5 years ago '06        #22
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
ok that's it

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #23
gakhteebo 
space
space
$2,048 | Props total: 0 0
 TheMob said:
Dumb Chi n*ggas in . . .3 . . 2 . . 1
 01-18-2013, 12:41 AM         #24
NiteTerroz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im from Chicago and stay here. Daily survival . I dont go out unless its to work or school. I gotta get out of here. Pray for me please.
 5 years ago '04        #25
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,890 | Props total: 2949 2949
yooo a friend of mine is a teacher and one of the first graders witnessed this she was mad freaked out..fu*kin crazy

RIP
 5 years ago '10        #26
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
just another dude that be itchin to get fu*ked in da a.ss in jail dats all
 5 years ago '05        #27
Gateway972 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,688 | Props total: 343 343
Im from texas and been drinking, so take this sh*t with a grain of salt,

I just dont understand what is going on is Chi-Town, what do these dudes feel the need to k!ll there own people, it seems like everyday they are k!lling other black people for know reason. i know for sure that these peoples are not unaware that a human life is worth something so I just cant see it. I really hit me when it said that his grandmother was holding a pic of the by and crying. The president himself needs to go to chicago and just have a talk to the people in the worst neighborhood in the city to stop the violence, put down those fu*king guns and stop gunning down young black men.

It just aggravates me that in 2013 people still feel the need that to resole a problem they have to k!ll some onem now two live are ruined the shooter and the person that got shot
 5 years ago '05        #28
Gateway972 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,688 | Props total: 343 343
 FoShizzle8 said:
tell me why not, a senator for Chicago here his wife is from and has significant roots there he should feel some need to try to help a bad situation
 01-18-2013, 01:22 AM         #29
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NiteTerroz said:
Im from Chicago and stay here. Daily survival . I dont go out unless its to work or school. I gotta get out of here. Pray for me please.
n*gga that's everywhere...

Every time I walk out the door i'm a target, gotta live for today and not tomorrow.
 5 years ago '12        #30
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 5617 5617
So uh..................why is bx so hooked on chicago violence? This sh*t happens everywhere. Out here in oakland they just had 4 murders in 6 hours. R.i.P to this boy tho. We gotta get these young dudes squarin up and throwin fists again instead of bullets
 5 years ago '04        #31
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
^^^^^^^
Exactly

SMH,

If you lived here you know where to go and not where to go.The W**** people took the city back and literally kicked the black people out and cleaned it up.Its looks much better and the value has went up.However a few places are really bad in the city cause it more black people there from being kicked out of a section.

The problem is these dumbass bi*ches spreading they legs and getting pregnant every fu*king year.Stop having kids.
 5 years ago '05        #32
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
 H4T3W1LL! said:
someone turn this n*gga into a smiley
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #33
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,810 | Props total: 6648 6648
Bx needs it own chicago section
 5 years ago '04        #34
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
Damn... n*ggas getting k!lled at the Simeon game #Benji
 01-18-2013, 02:32 AM         #35
Dream914 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smh rip.
 5 years ago '08        #36
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Stillhyphy said:
So uh..................why is bx so hooked on chicago violence? This sh*t happens everywhere. Out here in oakland they just had 4 murders in 6 hours. R.i.P to this boy tho. We gotta get these young dudes squarin up and throwin fists again instead of bullets
If Oakland wants to be murder capital (raw numbers), wants that light, and wants 50 million threads a day on BX, here take it. Yall can have it. Hell man, every city should get its own crime thread since everyone here seems so eager to swap places with Chicago.
 01-18-2013, 03:36 AM         #37
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ANDRE20 said:
I'm waiting for the c*ck riding chi towners to say "it's really not that bad, just some sections"

Maybe you should spread your "ghettos" instead of simply saying oh f*ck those people......and then once it starts to become a problem in non-ghetto areas maybe then can something be done.

I think half the problem is y'all don't really give a sh*t. Just pretend like its not even chicago
Have YOU stepped inside Chicago to know where the good & bad parts are, brotha ? NOPE. I'm speaking for you. You're irrelevant. Don't speak on the scenery, YOU haven't walked on.
Chi in general ain't the safest, but it is all about WHERE you're at. I don't creep thru no streets at night anyways and if I'm out late at nite it's in downtown, because I work Clubs out there. so get that bullsh*t out your head but you clearly lack knowledge of the best safe & secure area in the South-Side (Hyde Park) & Even THAT sh*t got Police Camera's on as of now. Wasn't like that a decade ago.

I"VE BEEN ALL OVER MOST OF THE STATE OF IL & CHICAGO SO DON'T START

Last edited by GOD999; 01-18-2013 at 03:40 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #38
yujiro1982 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,769 | Props total: 12 12

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #39
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 ANDRE20 said:
I'm waiting for the c*ck riding chi towners to say "it's really not that bad, just some sections"

Maybe you should spread your "ghettos" instead of simply saying oh f*ck those people......and then once it starts to become a problem in non-ghetto areas maybe then can something be done.

I think half the problem is y'all don't really give a sh*t. Just pretend like its not even chicago
you do realize that it was becoming a problem in non-ghetto areas, and thats why its the way it is now.

for example when cabrini green projects existed, they were right net to the Near Northside, which is the richest neighborhood in the city. which is why they cleaned those areas up and moved the hood away.

thats fu*ked up, but thats how american society does sh*t. sweep the problem under the rug
 01-18-2013, 09:34 AM         #40
Mikederm11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn ...r.i.p to lil homey... Have Tha n*ggaz that be on here bangin Tha Chi ain't even from Tha Chi... Internet frontin!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
64 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy