Playstation Network Down?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #161
RATCHET 
space
space
$2,382 | Props total: 277 277
Same sh*t happened last year. SMH.
 5 years ago '06        #162
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,483 | Props total: 733 733
man fukkkkkkkk i still cant get online
 5 years ago '07        #163
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,613 | Props total: 3937 3937
The ps3 is down til 5am..stop wondering im letting yall know. 5am
 5 years ago '04        #164
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,414 | Props total: 1570 1570
Hopefully we get some free items when they get back to going.... hopefully
 5 years ago '07        #165
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
WE AINT GETTING sh*t FREE..THEY TOLD EVERYBODY ABOUT THIS ON TUESDAY..
 5 years ago '07        #166
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
 5 years ago '06        #167
King Dutch 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,424 | Props total: 18 18
 link04 said:
WE AINT GETTING sh*t FREE..THEY TOLD EVERYBODY ABOUT THIS ON TUESDAY..
Who cares when they told us? If your power company said they was gonna do a quick maintenance beforehand and you was without for a couple days, would you be cool with it?
 5 years ago '11        #168
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
space
$4,510 | Props total: 1035 1035
 King Dutch said:
VicDutch

I suggest you stop f*cking with me and get the name changed.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Game over.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

you won? really?

Last edited by VicDutch; 01-18-2013 at 08:46 PM..
 01-18-2013, 08:46 PM         #169
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not in the UK it aint OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
 5 years ago '07        #170
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
 King Dutch said:
Who cares when they told us? If your power company said they was gonna do a quick maintenance beforehand and you was without for a couple days, would you be cool with it?

when they tell you blatantly on their main web site where EVERYBODY can access it..why the bi*ching..whats the complaint about. they even updated it to keep people like you in the loop.

sh*t happens, period. why everytime the ps3 go on a maintenance run everybody wanna throw a fukkin fit..

go play outside if it bother you that much..they aint take your life away
 5 years ago '06        #171
King Dutch 3 heat pts
space
space
 VicDutch said:
you won? really?

[pic - click to view]

I got one too. So what you saying?
 5 years ago '06        #172
King Dutch 3 heat pts
space
space
 link04 said:

when they tell you blatantly on their main web site where EVERYBODY can access it..why the bi*ching..whats the complaint about. they even updated it to keep people like you in the loop.

sh*t happens, period. why everytime the ps3 go on a maintenance run everybody wanna throw a fukkin fit..

go play outside if it bother you that much..they aint take your life away
So wait, i'm supposed to check there website everyday to see if a maintenance is coming up??? They can tell me about all these f*cking games i dont want on my dashboard, but cant tell me that i wont be able to get online to use the services im paying for like Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon?

And even if they did state it on a website, it should take this long. I worked on plenty of websites. Maintenances should take a minimal amount of time during the time with the least amount of traffic. Not for days.
 5 years ago '04        #173
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,891 | Props total: 2001 2001
 King Dutch said:
You are paying the power company, you are not paying PSN
 5 years ago '11        #174
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 King Dutch said:
So wait, i'm supposed to check there website everyday to see if a maintenance is coming up??? They can tell me about all these f*cking games i dont want on my dashboard, but cant tell me that i wont be able to get online to use the services im paying for like Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon?

And even if they did state it on a website, it should take this long. I worked on plenty of websites. Maintenances should take a minimal amount of time during the time with the least amount of traffic. Not for days.
websites != a whole network for websites, consoles, and other services.
 5 years ago '06        #175
King Dutch 3 heat pts
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
You are paying the power company, you are not paying PSN
I was just making a weak analogy. Hes acting like we dont have the right to be mad. I didnt know cuz a company let me know ahead of time on a website that i dont go to that my services will be interrupted that i have to be quiet.
 5 years ago '07        #176
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
 King Dutch said:
 King Dutch said:

king dutch trying to go thumbs with me but got an avi with bunnies holding guns....yea ok...u gangsta. just like u in boxden now, wont hurt to go to their blog every now and then..lot of informative sh*t in there..and what is your argument really about..
 5 years ago '06        #177
King Dutch 3 heat pts
space
space
 Jesszman said:
websites != a whole network for websites, consoles, and other services.
So you saying im wrong? And when i say websites, i may have understated. Mostly sites, some large some small, but some cloud hosting services as well. Some high profile things.
 5 years ago '07        #178
wodie 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$900 | Props total: 418 418
where da fu*k is my online!!!! dis was my day off and i planned on playin madden....Ps3 u pissin me off right now!
 5 years ago '07        #179
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
 King Dutch said:
So you saying im wrong? And when i say websites, i may have understated. Mostly sites, some large some small, but some cloud hosting services as well. Some high profile things.
i just hope all the time your taking to validate a point about your laziness make you realize how dumb of an argument this is, and you clicked that link in the process. you can be mad, cry like a bi*ch all you want. my only point, they told everybody ahead of time. so this is no surprise.

if not>>

here it go again. shut up and read. take notes if you need too, and focus on the date.
 5 years ago '06        #180
King Dutch 3 heat pts
space
space
 link04 said:
king dutch trying to go thumbs with me but got an avi with bunnies holding guns....yea ok...u gangsta. just like u in boxden now, wont hurt to go to their blog every now and then..lot of informative sh*t in there..and what is your argument really about..
I dont have avis enabled, and im a grown man, i dont have to prove to be gangsta on the internet. I've done enough sh*t in real life that real n*ggas already know.

And all im saying is why do i have to go a website i never visit to learn about a maintenance thats taking waaaay longer than expected. They have the means to tell me when i logon the device that the maintenance is on.

I really didnt care but you seem to be acting like people cant express they opinions. If n*ggas wanna be mad, let them be mad. They can do sh*t they wanna so on they systems.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago