Playstation Network Down?

most viewed right now
 81
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside asap rocky pass the milk
26 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-18-2013, 03:53 PM         #121
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf trying to buy walking dead ep 3...i got my liqs in hand ready to play this sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #122
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 proof1984 said:
wtf trying to buy walking dead ep 3...i got my liqs in hand ready to play this sh*t
go out and rent it
 5 years ago '11        #123
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 376 376
Having both an xbox 360 & ps3 >>>>>>>> arguing over which is better. I hate reading threads in here for all the weak a.ss console wars. It's twenty-fu*king-thirteen, get a grip already...

 5 years ago '11        #124
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Retro said:
Having both an xbox 360 & ps3 >>>>>>>> arguing over which is better. I hate reading threads in here for all the weak a.ss console wars. It's twenty-fu*king-thirteen, get a grip already...

Eh, depends. If you don't have a reason to own one of the other consoles, there's no point in buying it :shrug;
 5 years ago '11        #125
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 376 376
 Jesszman said:
Eh, depends. If you don't have a reason to own one of the other consoles, there's no point in buying it :shrug;
That wasn't my point. Both parties value different aspects about each console, meaning screaming "stop liking what I don't like!!!" for 7 pages isn't going to change anybody's mind. You disagree, let it go...
 5 years ago '10        #126
posterboy27 
space
avatar space
space
$455 | Props total: 271 271
It be back up tomorrow
 5 years ago '12        #127
SHADOW 327 heat pts327
space
avatar space
space
$8,679 | Props total: 464 464
This bi*ch is still down for me like going on 3 full days

somebody tell me what I need to do!!!

I'm in movie mode sh*t I need my gaming and hand-eye coordination exercise hahah
 5 years ago '11        #128
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 WADECOUNTY said:
This bi*ch is still down for me like going on 3 full days

somebody tell me what I need to do!!!

I'm in movie mode sh*t I need my gaming and hand-eye coordination exercise hahah


It's been a little over 24 hrs.
 5 years ago '10        #129
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 Jesszman said:


It's been a little over 24 hrs.

got home from work, and the sh*t works on different user names on my system now but not the others how does that even make sense
 5 years ago '11        #130
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 HeyCobra said:
got home from work, and the sh*t works on different user names on my system now but not the others how does that even make sense
It doesn't :kgalol:
 5 years ago '05        #131
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,300 | Props total: 24469 24469
 Jesszman said:
It doesn't :kgalol:
The fu*k is :kgalol:
 5 years ago '11        #132
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Krazie said:
The fu*k is :kgalol:
It's the sound you make when you're on my nuts, b. It's disgusting.
 5 years ago '04        #133
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,670 | Props total: 1131 1131
 Jesszman said:
use the billion other devices that have these services
that's your answer? Come on man. This is ridiculous. I can't even access Music Unlimited on one of my billion other devices that have this service. You get what you pay for I guess.
 5 years ago '05        #134
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17007 17007
 KURUPTION!!! said:
that's your answer? Come on man. This is ridiculous. I can't even access Music Unlimited on one of my billion other devices that have this service. You get what you pay for I guess.
 5 years ago '05        #135
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17007 17007
 Jizzonmen said:
It's the sound you make when you're on my nuts, b. It's disgusting.
Jizzonmen with a witty comeback?


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #136
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,300 | Props total: 24469 24469
 Jesszman said:
It's the sound you make when you're on my nuts, b. It's disgusting.


As much Sony c*ck as you're gobbling in this thread, you have no room to talk about anyone being on your virgin nuts.
 5 years ago '10        #137
No iD23 
space
avatar space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
whats really goin on tho...
 5 years ago '12        #138
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$10,879 | Props total: 733 733
8 pages

Nerds arguing over consoles
 5 years ago '11        #139
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 No iD23 said:
whats really goin on tho...
The servers got hacked again. Sony is currently in the process of gathering everybody's CC info to pay for the team of lawyers they'll need.
 01-18-2013, 05:52 PM         #140
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazie said:
The fu*k is :kgalol:
Almost spit out my chicken bruh
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
114 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Breaking: Kansas City a lock for an NBA expansion team.
149 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
86 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
39 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy