Kevin Hart X-mad card
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
119 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Soraci7 said:
Thats when EU will be up, NA is this AM.
NO!!! I have the day off from work and must play online!
 5 years ago '06        #82
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7

Sony =
[pic - click to view]

-central
 5 years ago '06        #83
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Jesszman said:
NO!!! I have the day off from work and must play online!
You dont work

& we know for damn sure you're a 24/7 pajama wearing f*ggot that only puts his vita down when mom says "stovetop's ready jess!"

Go play rdr, or has it already been canned without being 15% through like 90% of your god awful gaming library. A simple google search will do but we all know thats a waste of bandwidth

Last edited by Soraci7; 01-18-2013 at 08:48 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #84
space
space
space
 Soraci7 said:
You dont work

& we know for damn sure you're a 24/7 pajama wearing f*ggot that only puts his vita down when mom says "stovetop's ready jess!"

Go play rdr, or has it already been canned without being 15% through like 90% of your god awful gaming library. A simple google search will do but we all know thats a waste of bandwidth
I'm busy with other games right now, I'll go back when I'm done with them
 5 years ago '04        #85
GreatWhites 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
it says on their website 8AM PDT....i think PDT would be Pacific Time, so 11am Eastern...

either way, they didn't notify everyone, and did a sh*t-job of getting the word out.....and in my case, and many other peoples cases, I logged on the last few days, and still couldn't game online like they said i'd be able to....so yeah, Sony fu*ked up.
 5 years ago '11        #86
space
space
space
blog post notified everybody. Again read the blog if you expect to be updated about PlayStation affairs that's where you'll get announcements.
 5 years ago '05        #87
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Pathetic piece of sh*t service Went to log just into the fu*king website this morning and it wouldn't work.
 5 years ago '11        #88
space
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Pathetic piece of sh*t service Went to log just into the fu*king website this morning and it wouldn't work.
Maintenance is still going on.
 5 years ago '05        #89
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
 Jesszman said:
blog post notified everybody. Again read the blog if you expect to be updated about PlayStation affairs that's where you'll get announcements.
but why would some people have to take that step..sony does a poor job of informing people regarding maintenance and whatnot
 01-18-2013, 10:01 AM         #90
Twelve 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
who the hell wants to read sony's blog?
 5 years ago '11        #91
space
space
space
 PhrozenMenace said:
but why would some people have to take that step..sony does a poor job of informing people regarding maintenance and whatnot
 Twelve said:
that's where they inform people about stuff.
 5 years ago '04        #92
space
space
space
f*ggots.

and i did everything the blog said to and still can't play games online anyway, so the blog was wrong anyway....so there was no avoiding this issue....and the times listed on the blog are wrong anyway, maintenance is still going on, it's 11:07 eastern.
 5 years ago '11        #93
space
space
space
 GreatWhites said:
f*ggots.

and i did everything the blog said to and still can't play games online anyway, so the blog was wrong anyway....so there was no avoiding this issue....and the times listed on the blog are wrong anyway, maintenance is still going on, it's 11:07 eastern.
Some people can login, some can't. Mine's all good. You're just going to have to wait it out
 5 years ago '04        #94
space
space
space
bottom line is that sony said if u logged in during the last 5 days u'd still be able to play online, i did, and i still can't....they also said 11pm it would be back up, then changed it to 8am, and now it's 11:17 and still that sh*t is down....this is horrible customer service.
 5 years ago '04        #95
space
space
space
and why is it down? to update the damn store? i for one, never buy sh*t from their store and can give a fu*k about the store....they just updated it not that long ago also, so why do they need to do this sh*t again already?
 5 years ago '06        #96
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
It isn't all good, even if you can sign on it doesnt mean sh*t. You can't play online right now while signed in.

Secondly, who the fu*k wants to go on ps blog every day to check for this sh*t? Really dude?

You're not even a fanboy or a gamer, just a f*ggot that happens to own a sony system & likes to "play your role" as a c*nt because you're such an utter loser in real life.
 01-18-2013, 10:20 AM         #97
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sony let's break this down.

Sony doesn't update system or PSN= sony sucks
Sony has minor system update = sony sucks
Sony updates PSN = sony sucks
Sony didn't call you up to tell you their maintenance schedule instead of just googling it = sony sucks

Once again the picky gamers come out in full force.
 5 years ago '11        #98
space
space
space
 GreatWhites said:
and why is it down? to update the damn store? i for one, never buy sh*t from their store and can give a fu*k about the store....they just updated it not that long ago also, so why do they need to do this sh*t again already?
They're doing maintenance on the server. Why would they need to take down the network to update the store?

Soraci7 said:
It isn't all good, even if you can sign on it doesnt mean sh*t. You can't play online right now while signed in.

Secondly, who the fu*k wants to go on ps blog every day to check for this sh*t? Really dude?

You're not even a fanboy or a gamer, just a f*ggot that happens to own a sony system & likes to "play your role" as a c*nt because you're such an utter loser in real life.
If people checked the blog then this thread wouldn't be needed Hell, even IGN had it posted. You guys obviously don't read gaming news.

DarkSidesHero said:
Sony let's break this down.

Sony doesn't update system or PSN= sony sucks
Sony has minor system update = sony sucks
Sony updates PSN = sony sucks
Sony didn't call you up to tell you their maintenance schedule instead of just googling it = sony sucks

Once again the picky gamers come out in full force.
 5 years ago '04        #99
space
space
space
sorry casual gamers don't read gaming news lol....but seriously, all the info sony gave on it was wrong anyway, even the timeframe, so even if everyone was notified, we'd still have a right to be pissed off.

idk why u don't get that.
 5 years ago '11        #100
space
space
space
All the info wasn't wrong. some people are still able to sign in.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy