Playstation Network Down?

most viewed right now
 144
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 130
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 114
NBA Is Kyle Kover better than Melo at this point? (Melo responds)
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside Nas Calls Pusha T's New Album A Classic!
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,304 | Props total: 24516 24516
 Jesszman said:
you act as if you don't have anything else to do. Chill, it's not that serious. Go watch TV, play a single player game, spend time with the fam.
Just like you act all of this maintenance they do doesn't affect anyone and tell them to stop their lives just to login the day before. Yet, that doesn't even work for all people.

 5 years ago '11        #42
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Krazie said:
Just like you act all of this maintenance they do doesn't affect anyone and tell them to stop their lives just to login the day before. Yet, that doesn't even work for all people.

stop their lives
 5 years ago '05        #43
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,304 | Props total: 24516 24516
 Jesszman said:
stop their lives
A lot of adults don't have time to worry about turning their PS3 on everyday just to make sure they're able to play the next day.

You'll learn when you get real life responsibilities.
 5 years ago '11        #44
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Krazie said:
A lot of adults don't have time to worry about turning their PS3 on everyday just to make sure they're able to play the next day.

You'll learn when you get real life responsibilities.
If you have time to sleep, you have time to touch your ps3.
 5 years ago '12        #45
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$4,087 | Props total: 654 654
Mine has been down all day as well. You can still watch Netflix though.
 5 years ago '05        #46
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,304 | Props total: 24516 24516
 Jesszman said:
If you have time to sleep, you have time to touch your ps3.
That's some lame fu*king logic.
 5 years ago '10        #47
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 Jesszman said:
you act as if you don't have anything else to do. Chill, it's not that serious. Go watch TV, play a single player game, spend time with the fam.
you act as if people should be inconveniced

i logged on earlier i played and now im chilling watching tv.

i wake up and work, i then take that money to buy things like PS3, a big a.ss TV to play it on, etc. because thats what i wanna do in my free time.

my girl is sick, i am bored, if i wanna game i should be able to, its the same sh*t when comcast be fu*king up, i should just go with out TV or internet eventhough i pay for it? cause they wanna work on it at is peak hours, instead of its dead time.

you children and your hippy like mentallity that everything is okay.

because people accept this bullsh*t in life, companies stay sh*tting on people. sony was knocked down for what 2 months, and what did you get 2 sh*tting walmart bin games and 30 days of plus. bravo.

and you of all people, you live on BX, youd be crying like a bi*ch if your couldnt log on because of maintenance
 5 years ago '11        #48
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Krazie said:
That's some lame fu*king logic.
If you can climb into bed, you can press a button before you climb into bed

 HeyCobra said:
you act as if people should be inconveniced

i logged on earlier i played and now im chilling watching tv.

i wake up and work, i then take that money to buy things like PS3, a big a.ss TV to play it on, etc. because thats what i wanna do in my free time.

my girl is sick, i am bored, if i wanna game i should be able to, its the same sh*t when comcast be fu*king up, i should just go with out TV or internet eventhough i pay for it? cause they wanna work on it at is peak hours, instead of its dead time.

you children and your hippy like mentallity that everything is okay.

because people accept this bullsh*t in life, companies stay sh*tting on people. sony was knocked down for what 2 months, and what did you get 2 sh*tting walmart bin games and 30 days of plus. bravo.

and you of all people, you live on BX, youd be crying like a bi*ch if your couldnt log on because of maintenance
I haven't done anything on PSN in weeks, son. I've been too busy playing the Sly Collection, Unit 13, Persona 4: Golden, and Sonic Racing Transformed to notice anything. Wait, you called me a hippy?
 5 years ago '04        #49
GreatWhites 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$3,237 | Props total: 123 123
I played Black Ops 2 for like 3 hours in total yesterday, and i can't log on.

I don't check ANY blog, nonetheless Playstation's lol

I didn't get no fu*kin e-mail.

and for some reason yes, Netflix works for me, but Black Ops Online won't, and i wanna shoot motherfu*kers right now lmao
 5 years ago '12        #50
Jake2by4 
space
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 12 12
They extended the maintance till tomorrow morning. WFT!?!?
 5 years ago '11        #51
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 GreatWhites said:
I played Black Ops 2 for like 3 hours in total yesterday, and i can't log on.

I don't check ANY blog, nonetheless Playstation's lol

I didn't get no fu*kin e-mail.

and for some reason yes, Netflix works for me, but Black Ops Online won't, and i wanna shoot motherfu*kers right now lmao
that might be a problem....
 5 years ago '10        #52
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 Jesszman said:
If you can climb into bed, you can press a button before you climb into bed


I haven't done anything on PSN in weeks, son. I've been too busy playing the Sly Collection, Unit 13, Persona 4: Golden, and Sonic Racing Transformed to notice anything. Wait, you called me a hippy?
yeah i did.

and i know some people didnt turn there ps3 on, but i did, and the one that was on doesnt work and the one that wasnt on works, so thats false
 5 years ago '11        #53
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 HeyCobra said:
yeah i did.

and i know some people didnt turn there ps3 on, but i did, and the one that was on doesnt work and the one that wasnt on works, so thats false
I didn't say anything that could be disproved.... Look, just chill out. It's a night without online gaming. Just relax with a singleplayer game, or just do something else. Remember when there wasn't online console gaming? inb4jesszmanwasafetus
 5 years ago '10        #54
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 Jesszman said:
I didn't say anything that could be disproved.... Look, just chill out. It's a night without online gaming. Just relax with a singleplayer game, or just do something else. Remember when there wasn't online console gaming? inb4jesszmanwasafetus
i am calm, like i said i'm watching tv, and PSN works for me, my point was people shouldnt accept this sh*t, when they pay for these products its not just sony, its everything
 5 years ago '11        #55
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 HeyCobra said:
i am calm, like i said i'm watching tv, and PSN works for me, my point was people shouldnt accept this sh*t, when they pay for these products its not just sony, its everything
yeah, i feel you, but what can you do
 5 years ago '06        #56
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
fu*k this 12 hour plus bullsh*t. I wanted to game online after work. fu*k kinda maintenance takes 12-18 hours.
 5 years ago '11        #57
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Soraci7 said:
fu*k this 12 hour plus bullsh*t. I wanted to game online after work. fu*k kinda maintenance takes 12-18 hours.
you can't login?
 5 years ago '05        #58
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,304 | Props total: 24516 24516
 Jesszman said:
you can't login?
That reading comprehension.
 5 years ago '11        #59
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Krazie said:
That reading comprehension.
He said he wanted to go online after work, implying that he's unable to.
 5 years ago '06        #60
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
Then why the fu*k are you asking if i cant log in fu*khead
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
137 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
73 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
45 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
138 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
66 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy