Playstation Network Down?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Rudi said:
They had a scheduled maintenance from fu*kin 11AM EST to 11PM PST. 12 fu*kin hours. I read that you should still be able to log on and play, but I'm gettin the same problem you are..cant log in for sh*t. Few of my friends said they was online no problem
 HeyCobra said:
just tried same sh*t, they should really blast out a email when they do this sh*t.

normally if your ps3 is on, you can play, but if you have to log in you cant, so if people just keep there sh*t on it works.

why do this in prime gaming hours though, why not do this sh*t when people are at work.
They had a post on the PS Blog. If you logged in yesterday then you wouldn't have this problem.
 5 years ago '04        #22
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 Jesszman said:
They had a post on the PS Blog. If you logged in yesterday then you wouldn't have this problem.
Not everyone has a life as sad as yours.
 5 years ago '11        #23
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,574 | Props total: 6478 6478
 e G o Maniac said:
 5 years ago '11        #24
space
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
I guess not everyone has the time to turn on their ps3 for 5 seconds a day either
 5 years ago '10        #25
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 esneffoelgnairt said:
sounds like your problem, they did their part so you cant blame them for you not doing yours
i get all there other junk sh*t emails but not this one?

Jesszman said:
 Jesszman said:
I guess not everyone has the time to turn on their ps3 for 5 seconds a day either
i dont read the ps blog, but i was on all last night into this morning, so thats bs.

oddly enough this doesnt effect me cause my one ps3 works

but my slim doesnt
 5 years ago '11        #26
space
space
space
 HeyCobra said:
i get all there other junk sh*t emails but not this one?

i dont read the ps blog, but i was on all last night into this morning, so thats bs.

oddly enough this doesnt effect me cause my one ps3 works

but my slim doesnt
sucks man. Ah well. What's this about your Slim working. What'd you do to it boy
 5 years ago '04        #27
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,852 | Props total: 1995 1995
been working for me

Maybe cuz they are letting all the elite players play and the rest of u bums need to take a break
 5 years ago '06        #28
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 731 731
thats bullsht they shouldve released a notice at the top of the screen like do for ads/psn store about signing in before the maintenance so ppl could still play..no1 checks the blog
 01-17-2013, 07:26 PM         #29
esneffoelgnairt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
considering how many people bi*ch and complain because they are uninformed maybe you people should consider checking the blog every now and then so that you are aware of things like this.

and to dude who "gets all their other junk emails but not this one" bullsh*t. if you have gotten an email from sony in the past you got this one as well, you probably dont ever open the emails to see what they are. They are not picking and choosing who they send these too. if you have a psn account and have checked off the box allowing communication then you were informed, if you didnt check the box then well whose fault is that
 5 years ago '11        #30
space
space
space
 D. Norman said:
been working for me

Maybe cuz they are letting all the elite players play and the rest of u bums need to take a break

esneffoelgnairt said:
considering how many people bi*ch and complain because they are uninformed maybe you people should consider checking the blog every now and then so that you are aware of things like this.

and to dude who "gets all their other junk emails but not this one" bullsh*t. if you have gotten an email from sony in the past you got this one as well, you probably dont ever open the emails to see what they are. They are not picking and choosing who they send these too. if you have a psn account and have checked off the box allowing communication then you were informed, if you didnt check the box then well whose fault is that
 5 years ago '04        #31
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
PS3 stans, your Sony tats are showing. Put them away. And take the c*ck out of your mouths.
 5 years ago '07        #32
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19847 19847
 Jesszman said:
logged in yesterday sh*t wont let me on, frustrating as fu*k lol
 5 years ago '05        #33
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1401 1401
just cuz something works for most it doesnt mean it works for all..my sh*t was down, i didnt receive the email, and i was signed in til about 1:30am...but its no biggie tho i can wait
 5 years ago '11        #34
space
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
logged in yesterday sh*t wont let me on, frustrating as fu*k lol

PhrozenMenace said:
just cuz something works for most it doesnt mean it works for all..my sh*t was down, i didnt receive the email, and i was signed in til about 1:30am...but its no biggie tho i can wait
Yeah, looks like it's not working for some that signed in. Ah well, I've been running through the Sly Collection so it really doesn't matter to me. If it stops me from watching Nikita tonight though, someone's gonna hear it.
 5 years ago '07        #35
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19847 19847
 Jesszman said:
Yeah, looks like it's not working for some that signed in. Ah well, I've been running through the Sly Collection so it really doesn't matter to me. If it stops me from watching Nikita tonight though, someone's gonna hear it.
wasnt this sh*t supposed to end @ like 8 tho?
 01-17-2013, 08:03 PM         #36
esneffoelgnairt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoTitleSince73 said:
wasnt this sh*t supposed to end @ like 8 tho?
Everything sony does is on PST so it would be 11pm if it were not for ....

PSN Maintenance update: Though estimated to end at 8pm PT tonight, maintenance has been extended to tomorrow AM. Updates as we get them.
 5 years ago '10        #37
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 esneffoelgnairt said:

child please.

i didnt get a email, i feel im not the only one who didnt get an email. ive gotten them before about past times the network has been down but none this week.

why is it that my orginal PS3 works fine and i can log on, but i cant log on my slim.

ill stop bi*ching when they get there sh*t together. they can do maintenance any time, but they pick the time when people game the most.

its just bad customer service and its not acceptable.
 5 years ago '05        #38
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,879 | Props total: 20898 20898
 01-17-2013, 08:32 PM         #39
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just tried to logon and it wouldnt let me

na leme stop I havent played my ps3 since july
 5 years ago '11        #40
space
space
space
 HeyCobra said:
child please.

i didnt get a email, i feel im not the only one who didnt get an email. ive gotten them before about past times the network has been down but none this week.

why is it that my orginal PS3 works fine and i can log on, but i cant log on my slim.

ill stop bi*ching when they get there sh*t together. they can do maintenance any time, but they pick the time when people game the most.

its just bad customer service and its not acceptable.
you act as if you don't have anything else to do. Chill, it's not that serious. Go watch TV, play a single player game, spend time with the fam.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago