Playstation Network Down?

most viewed right now
 153
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 95
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
50 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 79
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
115 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #221
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #222
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,736 | Props total: 561 561
Just got another one for that RPG coming out next week. Ugh...
 5 years ago '05        #223
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,301 | Props total: 24471 24471
 DominationCM said:
refurbished 360 n*ggas is actually trying to clown about something needing to be fixed
Pretty sure the majority of people in here are PS3 players that are trying to play on the broken a.ss network. You seriously must have an extremely severe form of Down's Syndrome.
 5 years ago '10        #224
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,436 | Props total: 268 268
Back in business, PSN up for me, leggggggggoooooo Battlefield.

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #225
JimmyZTT 
space
avatar space
space
$143 | Props total: 351 351
1:15 AM EST. PSN Online!
 5 years ago '11        #226
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
what are xbox stans going to complain about now?
 5 years ago '05        #227
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,301 | Props total: 24471 24471
 Jesszman said:
what are xbox stans going to complain about now?
It took nearly 2 days to do maintenance that did nothing to improve anything on the PSN. .. Or should i say :kgalol:
 5 years ago '11        #228
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Krazie said:
It took nearly 2 days to do maintenance that did nothing to improve anything on the PSN. .. Or should i say :kgalol:
that stanning bias is disgusting.
 5 years ago '06        #229
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
they screamin sony back


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #230
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 205 205
 Krazie said:
Pretty sure the majority of people in here are PS3 players that are trying to play on the broken a.ss network. You seriously must have an extremely severe form of Down's Syndrome.
the PS3 players aren't the ones trying to clown and talk sh*t...the PS3 players aren't the ones I was referring to. I was referring to the refurbished 360 n*ggas like you thats in here
 5 years ago '11        #231
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 coolio said:
they screamin sony back


[pic - click to view]

jesus! do you have a video of that?
 5 years ago '08        #232
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$9,852 | Props total: 494 494
sh*t still down? wanted to watch some naruto on crunchyroll earlier but sh*t was still down
 5 years ago '04        #233
Jae_Hood_354 154 heat pts154
space
avatar space
space
$9,120 | Props total: 4490 4490
 gagethedesigner said:
sh*t still down? wanted to watch some naruto on crunchyroll earlier but sh*t was still down
no its been up since midnight est
 01-18-2013, 11:41 PM         #234
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
they screamin sony back


[pic - click to view]

i need a video source ASAP!!!
 5 years ago '05        #235
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,301 | Props total: 24471 24471
 Jesszman said:
that stanning bias is disgusting.
Yes, you are disgusting, which is why you're still a virgin.

 5 years ago '05        #236
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,301 | Props total: 24471 24471
 DominationCM said:
the PS3 players aren't the ones trying to clown and talk sh*t...the PS3 players aren't the ones I was referring to. I was referring to the refurbished 360 n*ggas like you thats in here
Never owned a refurbished 360. And unlike your Down Syndrome f*ggot a.ss, I own all the consoles so I don't need to be a lame fu*k and throw on the cape when something's not going right for the only one I could afford to own.

 5 years ago '11        #237
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Krazie said:
Yes, you are disgusting, which is why you're still a virgin.

nothing wrong with being a virgin. I'm saving myself

 Krazie said:
Never owned a refurbished 360. And unlike your Down Syndrome f*ggot a.ss, I own all the consoles so I don't need to be a lame fu*k and throw on the cape when something's not going right for the only one I could afford to own.

Everybody's owned a refurbed 360.
 5 years ago '04        #238
Jae_Hood_354 154 heat pts154
space
avatar space
space
$9,120 | Props total: 4490 4490
do you guys get pleasure out of arguing on here you two
 5 years ago '05        #239
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,301 | Props total: 24471 24471
 Jesszman said:
nothing wrong with being a virgin. I'm saving myself



Everybody's owned a refurbed 360.
Not if you're smart and had a warranty, and not only received a brand new 360 but $50 in cash both times I had to return one because of a price drop.

Being intelligent is amazing.
 5 years ago '11        #240
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Krazie said:
Not if you're smart and had a warranty, and not only received a brand new 360 but $50 in cash both times I had to return one because of a price drop.

Being intelligent is amazing.
so instead of using the warranty MS gave you. They forced you to purchase an extra warranty just in case your console RROD. I feel sorry for you.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Drake interview on Joe Budden podcast soon?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
76 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
106 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
207 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
137 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
146 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Los Angeles Hip Hop vs Atlanta Hip Hop
191 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
104 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy